[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Friends I am understanding that meany of you are doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1456124089015.jpg (103KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456124089015.jpg
103KB, 960x960px
Hello Friends I am understanding that meany of you are doing /pol/x/lgbt/ I would like to applaud you in this. I am most happy to see that there are gentlemen here who understand that love between to males is of course the most pure love that can be had. However in recent conversation we have to all say that in a society where pure aryan men are able to enjoy life as the gods intended it Men of all "sexuality" must procreate to ensure the next generation. So please be remembering that It is not the Us how hate you it is the Jew religions who hate you.
>>
>>7678363
Why is your English so shit? Are you even white?
>>
>>7678389
I am north germanic to be specific, Icelandic to be more general, Sorry for my English
>>
>>7678363
>Men of all "sexuality" must procreate to ensure the next generation
What about men with severe genetic flaws? Is having a few less people in the next generation so bad that you wouldn't take advantage of the opportunity to eliminate those bad genes forever?
>>
>>7678363
what about the smart, non-niggerly niggers? do they get a pass?
>>
>>7678424
No you are of course right, A mistake I assure you, it is in the best interest of humanity for thoses of unsavory genetic flaws to be "discouraged" from breeding
>>
>>7678451
You put discouraged in quotation marks rather oddly. What does that mean in that context? Should I cut your balls off?
>>
>>7678436
Perhaps, we have discussed how it is important to keep the smarter ones of the subhumans on our side to keep them from evolving into more intelligent creatures, also it is the most intelligent ones that would try to rally the others to try and stop us. but as it stands a negro how would help us is more use then a dead one friend, plus they can be very entertaining
>>
>>7678460
Oh yes those with severe genetic flaws would have to be castrated for the greater good of our race and humanity as a whole. But they should not be killed, even the most retarded ones can still swing a hammer or fallow orders
>>
>>7678476
Ok, well just so long as we're clear that I should cut your balls off. Please tell everyone you meet that they should cut your balls off, that way if I meet you I'll know which one you are.
>>
>>7678491
I'm sorry why would I have to cut my testicals off before I joined the "party" here in Iceland I had to get a check from a general physician, I am not mentally retarded. Also that is not quite how castration works. But I understand that all you are left with is anger and insults but remember friend that when push comes to shove it is not your insults that will win, that is why the left is losing ground all over the west, consider that the USA elected Trump very funny is it not I mean if he could win how terrible is the left currently.
>>
>>7678471
Is keeping any group unintelligent really a net positive? I mean, it might make sense if you want to use them for slave labor, but technologically, we're pretty much past this point. I would think the world would be best off if all groups were of high intelligence - rather than keeping them stupid, let them become intelligent, but also encourage the idea that conflict between the races is a negative for everyone involved.
>>
>>7678529
>consider that the USA elected Trump very funny is it not I mean if he could win how terrible is the left currently.
The problem is that the American voter isn't all that bright or aware of his circumstances. He's a bit pissed off with the left for pushing political correctness, but doesn't realize that for the most part, his beliefs and objectives align with those of the left. He went for Trump as essentially a protest vote, a FU to the establishment, but is now starting to realize that he may have chosen poorly, acting emotionally rather than with logic and rationality.
>>
>>7678402
How are you bad at English then? Our grammar is just watered down Norwegian without gender...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.