[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide a waste of early transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: city-lights.jpg (53KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
city-lights.jpg
53KB, 400x800px
Basically I know that I'm going to die because my dysphoria never went away, and I'm not sure how it ever could (don't have money to gain weight, afford FFS, GRS, etc). But I feel like that's a total waste of an early transition, like so many people transitioned later and are just content to be non-passing hons, so why can't I be content as a weird-looking girl? Why am I obsessed with being 100% female?

I have never been able to understand other trans women, they say shit about how they're still attractive, just "not by cisnormative standards", well what the hell other standards are there? And how is this even about being attractive, this is about passing as female goddammit. Am I even trans? Is this not what being trans is about, do I just have super-mega BDD that manifested as gender dysphoria? But that doesn't make sense, since I still feel like a girl....

Does anyone know any other trans women like this? And did anything help their dysphoria? Is there maybe something I can do besides kill myself? I'm legit scared.
>>
>>7677371
tbqh i dont even know

I want to kill myself
>>
>>7677371
go for it my man.
>>
>>7677371
I'm thinking the same thing for myself senpai, please don't kill yourself
>>
>>7677371
Please don't kill yourself. Try to at least give it a few years first and at least see a doctor about your depression first. I seriously hope you feel better.
>>
Step 1 stop hanging out with other trannies.
Step 2 make friends with cis normies never mention you are a tranny.
Step 3 ???
Step 4 Live a normal normie life
>>
because you're empty and you think being a "real" girl will make you not empty, but it won't
>>
>>7677669
But it's been so long... Really only winning the lottery could save me now.... Unless I figure out a way to ignore/accept my imperfections until then.

>>7677723
I get this is what I'm supposed to do, and it's not like I mention my trans status to anyone, but I'm always always always nervous that I'm gonna get clocked by somebody and then it will all be over.
>>
>>7678052
>only winning the lottery could save me now
Which is what Elliot Rodgers said before shooting a bunch of people.
>>
>>7678139
Why? What did he want money for, I thought he was already rich? I don't think I want money for the same reasons....
>>
>>7678052
its okay if you're trans and people know you're trans depending on where you're living.

It's ok if you don't pass 100% of the time, trust me, I know nonpassers that never get any problems from people. I do live in Connecticut though.

I used to obsess about it but now as long as i'm gendered correctly it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>7677371
in your case no, that wouldn't be a waste.
>>
>>7678238
Yeah, but if you're getting clocked as trans, then you're not a real girl, just a tranny. And that's not why I transitioned, I wanted... Like, if someone had told me back then, when I was 13 or 14 or whatever, that I would still have anxiety about this at 22, even though I started so early, then I would have just killed myself back then. But now I'm in too deep, I need to finish this and move on, and try to forget about my failure so far. The question is how to afford it.

>>7679504
Thank you, thanks for that.
>>
>>7677371
Maybe stop putting so much weight on your so-called "early transition"?
>>
>>7677371
>Why am I obsessed with being 100% female?
because you are a mentally ill faggot. I suggest you just kys. you were not made for this world.
>>
>>7679527
But... It was supposed to save my life.... I was so worried back then, I didn't want this to happen... And the girl I was supposed to be, I guess she already died, somewhere along the way....

>>7679599
Okay
>>
>>7679611
>And the girl I was supposed to be, I guess she already died, somewhere along the way....
What do you mean?
>>
>>7679524
You don't need FFS if you transitioned at 13. Maybe you're just ugly. More importantly though, you will never be a 2D anime girl. I mean there's BDD, and then there's pic related. Where exactly do you fall on that spectrum.
>>
>>7677371

>>they say shit about how they're still attractive, just "not by cisnormative standards

It's AGPs who say this, basically they see themselves attractive because they get sexual excitation from seeing themselves as a woman, even if they are hons. Hence, their standards are twisted and warped.

>> And how is this even about being attractive, this is about passing as female goddammit.

you think like this because you're based an realistic.

>>Am I even trans?

Yes, you are. You just found "Secondary tipe transexuals", or AGPs, the majority of the trans population (about 75% of the trans). You don't fit with them, because you are other kind of trans, known as "primary tipe transexual".

>>Does anyone know any other trans women like this?

primary type trans girls, a.k.a NON-AGPs

Is there maybe something I can do besides kill myself?

transition.

If after reading my words you find yourself to be AGP, then change the terms, and you'll find your place.

Thanks for nothing!!
>>
>>7680601
>It's AGPs who say this, basically they see themselves attractive because they get sexual excitation from seeing themselves as a woman, even if they are hons. Hence, their standards are twisted and warped.
AGP here, no I'm repressing because if I transition I'll only be a hon.
>>
>>7679524
you're placing those judgments on yourself. Being on this website is not a good idea because it builds terrible ideas in your head about what life is supposed to be like. 4chan is as much of an echo chamber as other places except it makes you hate yourself.

Depending on where you live people will really not give a fuck and treat you like a girl. Because you are a girl.
>>
>>7680655
>Because you are a girl.
Weeell...
>>
>>7680662
>implying male isn't hardcore mode and female isn't tutorial mode
>>
>>7680690
Female is easy mode, but the game removes some of the later levels. Male is normal mode, challenging but fair. Third gender shaman monstrosity Saturday morning cartoon villain is 1cc boss rush mode.
>>
>>7680780
>Female is easy mode, but the game removes some of the later levels.
oh no, i don't get levels i couldn't have made it to anyway!

>Male is normal mode, challenging but fair.
>fair
>>
>>7677500
this!
>>
>>7678238
I live in CT too as a ftm, are you in college or high school?
>>
File: 30533720_1300x1733.jpg (370KB, 1300x1307px) Image search: [Google]
30533720_1300x1733.jpg
370KB, 1300x1307px
>>7680576
I started at 15, 13 or 14 is just when I made the suicide pact with myself, can't remember exactly. All I know is that I hated how trannies looked (I had some bad experiences), and wanted to avoid that if at all possible, that's why I rushed to self-med. Now I've been pushed out of most trans circles, and even my cis girlfriends hint that they think I'm transphobic... But I wouldn't even have to mention trans stuff if I could just finish this.

>and then there's pic related

I don't want to look 2D, nor do I really want to look like a "girl", I just want to look like a woman, like most of my cis friends. Maybe there are some 2D WOMEN who I'd want to look like? But I mostly admire old live-action movie stars, I'm kind of a film buff. One of the best compliments I ever got was from a photographer who told me that I look like Leslie Caron when he was taking pictures of me, and he said "but you won't know who that is" and I kind of just inwardly smiled.

But I hang out and sleep with a lot of hot people, so it's kinda obvious there's still something clocky about me when she takes off her clothes and her boobs are tanner V and her hips are as wide as her shoulders and then I have to not look at her. Something's just still "off" about my body and face, I really can't deal with it.
>>
>>7682626
sounds like you have all the proper prerequisites for blowing your shitty little brain out then, gl
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.