[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell if someone is gay for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (177KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 707x1000px
Serious question here. I think a dude in one of my classes (Uni) may have a thing for me. It's probably nothing but how do I tell?

I'm straight btw.
>>
File: think.png (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
33KB, 300x300px
>>7673350
>I'm straight btw.
>>
>>7673350
Just ignore it.

OR, if you are cool and tactful ask very plainly "Are you gay?"

and if he says yes say

"you know I'm straight right?"

after that, if he touches you, punch him and claim sexual assault

if the campus goes against it, scream rape, and tell them they are promoting rape culture and the patriarchy.

Then, grab the nearest object which you were almost raped by (matress, desk, coke machine) and make someone else carry it around for you till they kick the faggot out.
>>
same
>>
>>7673350
Did he volunteering to help you without you asking him to?
Did he ever try to get your attention as in being loudly agreeing for everything you are saying in group discussions?
Did you catch him staring at your body and he quickly glance away when you look at his way?
Did he tries to "feel" your muscle in subtle way? (resting his hand on your shoulder when talking with friends, tries to have a skin to skin touch with you in crowded places, etc)
Did he text to you as in inviting you to your favourite places or movies?
Did he prefer to sleep beside of you in camping trips?
Did he offers you to wash your cloth?

Then yes, he's gay.
>>
>>7673577
cont

and what should you do?
tease show him but never give in.
>once in a while show some skin "accidentally"
>scratch your nipple
>put your hand behind your head when sitting to show more of your armpit
>subtle crotch scratching
>do fucking gesture behind your mates in front of him
the entire time, look at his face
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.