[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do hons got so offended by the character of Buffalo Bill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: buffalo-bill[1].jpg (72KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-bill[1].jpg
72KB, 618x412px
Why do hons got so offended by the character of Buffalo Bill and claim it's transphobic?
I get they don't like the inevitable comparisons and how videos of themselves have a natural tendency to go well to "Goodbye Horses" but he's not even a transgender character.
It's just silly.
If you even paid the slightest bit of attention to the movie or the novel you'd know he's not transgender. For fuck's sake, it was a key point of the movie.
>>
>>7673054
Yeah, Jodie Foster says something about how the trannies she fucks are "generally passive", and Anthony Hopkins explains that Bill isn't a real tranny, just an AGP.
>>
What you're saying is true, but unfortunately there's a lot of people who aren't intelligent enough to see anything "EW ALL TRANNIES ARE BAD" from it. Nuance is lost on those people.
>>
>>7673069
Because audiences are stupid and still associate the two despite that.
>>
>>7673054
The novel is outright ironic. The investigators go to a surgeon wanting a list of all the people he denied SRS to, and he doesn't cooperate out of fear that trans people will get hit with backlash once the case hits the media.
>>
>>7673054
For Allah's sake it's a movie no one is forcing you to watch it
>>
>>7673113
That's downright hilarious.
>>
>>7673113
wtf? i consider silence of the lambs an interesting murder mystery which makes a clear distinction between the cross-dressing serial killer it features and the experiences of legitimate transgender woman in real life now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.