[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethnicities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Angerchink.png (578KB, 603x479px) Image search: [Google]
Angerchink.png
578KB, 603x479px
Is it possible to be gay for a single ethnicity/group of ethnicity?
>>
File: shiva_email.jpg (66KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
shiva_email.jpg
66KB, 600x811px
>>7670525
Yes, it is possible to fetishize members of other races.
>>
>>7670643
Alright, I must have a thing for Asians then lol.
>>
>>7670673
I use to have this fetish but realized that most of them have shitty personalities and are god awful in bed. They are like antique china. You just look at them, not use them.
>>
>>7671274
Maybe theyre terrible in bed because they aren't whores like you, Daqwan
>>
I mean people have preference so long as you avoid being racist prick about it, it's alright. I am also into Asian men, I like the facial characteristics, the hair folical growth, the shape of the eye, and less body hair
>>
>>7670525
Of course, I'm gay but only attracted to whites
>>
>>7671274
wow good job there buddy just because the people you slept with where crap in bed you group an entire ethnicity as such
>>
>>7671349
>Daqwan

The only people who want to sleep with Asians are whites, though
>>
>>7670525
It's called being a racist fetishist with internalized homophobia. aka you're still gay idiot
>>
>>7671518
Slight correction. Asian women are pretty much wanted by nearly all other races. Asian gay men though, yeah pretty much exclusively by whites.

>>7671454
You're still being a racist about it though, just not overtly. Not all asians have less body hair and whatever stereotypical facial structure you idealize.

It's one thing to have likes and dislikes. It's another to sort of state 'i like all x' and then list some stereotypical things as the reason. It's like being an american and going 'oh i love whites because they have cut dicks'. Sure, a lot of them do in america, as is stereotypical image, and by all means enjoy cut dicks, but that's not the only possibility.
>>
>>7671671
true, people come in all different flavors. If you make a checklist of what someone has to have/not its fucked up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.