[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we make the straight white man finally pay for razors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

File: 1485821324097.jpg (41KB, 397x584px) Image search: [Google]
1485821324097.jpg
41KB, 397x584px
How can we make the straight white man finally pay for razors?
>>
File: sneers.jpg (24KB, 407x349px) Image search: [Google]
sneers.jpg
24KB, 407x349px
>>7670501
Do they mean for shaving? Are they that dumb, or am I not getting it?
>>
File: tumblr_oj3trhE3al1uvlonjo1_540.jpg (107KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oj3trhE3al1uvlonjo1_540.jpg
107KB, 540x540px
>>7670524
They don't shave.
They are feminists.
They just bitch and bleed.
>>
>>7670501
I mean no one forces women to wear tampons.

They just do it so as not to ruin their clothes.
>>
>>7670524
I don't get how they could not get it, because we also have to buy razors for our legs.
>>
>>7670524
I think it's saying that men should pay for women's razors, if they have to pay for their tampons.
>>
Being drunk and high and on the toilet I came to the conclusion the sign in image is referencing the feminist ideal that women shave their legs for men's reminder, and claiming that if men won't pay for something women need then they would pay for something they want. This logic fucks my me but it's the point of said image
>>
>>7670501
You don't jackass. Stop being a lazy demanding cunt, get off your ass, get a job, stop acting like an entitled whiny child, and work to get the money for razors.
>>
>>7671477
I don't think they're interested in listening to a straight man like you you disease.
>>
>>7671497
I can't tell if you are not trying anymore or trying too hard and burning out.
>>
File: WIN_20160720_13_51_16_Pro.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160720_13_51_16_Pro.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
why are razors so expensive

I just get those two blade cheap ones they work fine
>>
>>7671570
I think it's just a fact that women worldwide are getting really REALLY sick of cishet man disease.

I don't know how much longer it will take before they smile to you as you go to bed, and then wake you up by skinning you alive, but hopefully it happens in my lifetime. You deserve it, and you know it. :)
>>
>>7671607
>>7671477
I don't even understand the op pic can someone explain
>>
>>7671624
In Europe the cishet men in government labeled tampons a luxury item and so tacked huge taxes on them. Men can still buy their razors for shaving their faces for dirt cheap because that tax isn't applied to them.
>>
>>7671607
But I'm not a cishet. You have lost your touch. Maybe you should take a break for a week to recharge. Maybe go to a gym ,firing range, or spa.
>>
daily reminder that anyone saying "straight is disease" on 4chan is trolling you
>>
>>7671658
But you're a cishet you worthless disease. :)
>>
>>7671642
That is pretty stupid.

Why not campaign to remove the tax instead of demanding razors be taxed?
>>
>>7671669
How are you going to fight the patriachy with you mind so dulled and frazzled?
>>
>>7671691
How are you going to eat so much dog shit that you get as fat as your mom you disease? :)
>>
>>7671642
okay but please stop blaming straight men for your problems I don't know anything about this but I think theres more too it since you started your sentence how you did
>>
>>7670524
I think they mean that women's razors cost more so they should pay the same price.

Which is dumb because if I used a man's razor on my legs it would look like a murder scene. They aren't the same thing but feminists like to complain about literal shit when there's already valid discrimination against women that rarely is ever brought up by feminists.

I actually am starting to believe that they only say outrageous shit now in hopes that some news article would pick it up. Definitely not to make a difference, I'll bet they're all vapid cunts who want to be famous.
>>
>>7671681
Because the cishet men in the government aren't listening either way, so you might as well just say whatever you want. Or shoot the cishet men in government, but if you're too afraid to do that, just insult them.
>>
>>7671266
I like that. "this fucks my me". I'm saying that now.
>>
File: 1485748865769.jpg (44KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
1485748865769.jpg
44KB, 600x532px
>>7671710
that fallacy ridden post

please. END YOURSELF
>>
>>7671733
No. Eat dog shit you pedophile. :)
>>
>>7671733
What is this picture implying. Cis and trans, because of the pelvic tilt?
>>
>>7671751
It's implying that women have only one purpose.
>>
>>7671751
It's 9gag no way it goes that deep.

It's literally just two different ways to get fucked.
>>
>>7671681
Are you literally retarded? They're pointing out the double standard not actually campaigning for razors to be taxed.
>>
>>7671705
What's the difference between men's razors and women's razors?
>>
>make a sign in angry protest
>people cant even agree over what it is you're saying
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH someone bring the feelium im gonna kys myself
>>
File: IMG_7641.jpg (46KB, 853x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7641.jpg
46KB, 853x437px
>>7671699
>agp tranny defends straight cis white males

More news at 11
>>
>>7671834
Considering how many women I have met that believe single men should pay more taxes, I have no reason to believe that the sign is not what they mean.
>>
>>7671854
It really is amazing, he started at 23 though so it's really no surprise.
>>
>>7671876
>dat reading comprehension
read my post again famalam
>>
>>7671920
Not seeing what I misunderstood.
>>
>>7671842
Women's skin is thinner so women's razors generally have finer blades and more blades.

Men's skin is rough and men's facial hair has about the same toughness as a copper wire so the blades are much sharper and thicker and generally will leave women's legs butchered.
>>
>>7671642
>>7671710
Actually, the EU government has more women than any real country government.

Also the razors are actually taxed. It's essentials like restroom paper that aren't.
>>
>>7672032
The EU government being the one that sets the eurotax on all sales, that is.
>>
>>7671194
you would be okay with them bleeding all over public areas?
>>
>>7673010
I'm not ok with men leaving cum all over public areas but I'm not paying for their kleenex.
>>
>>7673148
fucking retard
women dont choose to bleed out of their vaginas
>>
>>7673219
the fuck is wrong with you? men don't choose to cum or not to cum they can't help it. fucking bigot dog shit
>>
>>7671842
angle of the handle

if you can't use mens' razors it just means you're an uncoordinated man-fingered boor who hacks away at your legs
if you still use razors anyway you're a massive pleb
>>
>>7671642
In the USA, despite tampons being taxed as a luxury good, men generate more tax revenue than women while consuming less federal dollars than women.
>>
>>7671705
>Womens razors cost more
>Buy mens razors instead
Woah patriarchy BTFO!

I shed no tears for people that complain about gendered products. They only exist because people are stupid enough to pay more money for a worse product.
>>
File: Classy+walmart_1ce9d1_3237362.jpg (31KB, 406x370px) Image search: [Google]
Classy+walmart_1ce9d1_3237362.jpg
31KB, 406x370px
>>7673736
>people are stupid enough to pay more money for a worse product.
>>
>>7673736
That's not the issue. Razors are not taxed as luxury good and tampons are.
>>
>>7673544
>men generate more tax revenue than women

Wrong. Men are far more likely to tax-evade. Despite the fact that women are paid much less, they account for more tax revenue.

>[men] consume (sic) less federal dollars than women

Wrong. Men require far more healthcare assistance, police intervention, fire department intervention, milk welfare et cetera at a higher rate, create a much larger burden for the prison system, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
>>
>>7673772
Tampons are a luxury, use pads or a rag.
>>
>>7673806
Pads are also taxed as a luxury item.
Dealing with a biological function in a sanitary manner is not a luxury.
>>
>>7673806
Razors are a luxury, use scissors or duck tape.
>>
>>7673806
I have cut my beard and ball hairs with both scissors and duct tape before. Checkmate, atheists.
>>
>>7673804
Why don't we get rid of men? Again? They're just a burden on society
>>
>>7673953
Because we can physically and mentally overpower you, retard.
>>
>>7673944
>cutting with duct tape

>>7673953
yall realize you need both men and women for a successful society right?
>>
>>7670501
lol how'd that women's march turn out for you?
>you changed NOTHING
>>
File: IMG_7960.jpg (26KB, 279x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7960.jpg
26KB, 279x288px
>>7674052
>yall realize you need both men and women for a successful society right?

>implying
>>
>>7674052
No, it's like ghetto waxing. You put the duct tape on, and rip it off real quick to remove hair. It works, so it's good enough and that makes razors a luxury.
>>
>>7674070
>you changed NOTHING

It wasn't suppose to "change" the election; It was a mass statement of solidarity amongst people who feel threatened by the election of a man who copped to sexual assault on tape, to the highest office of government in the world.

Use your brain, Anon, it's there to help.
>>
>>7671757
*strokes legbeard*
>>
>>7673010
I wouldn't mind honestly
>>
>>7671642
Which government? We have lots of countries, you know
>>
>>7674166
>a man who copped to sexual assault on tape
lol no, he was saying the woman was into it, that isn't sexual assault it's just foreplay
>>
>>7674831
her being "into it" doesn't mean it wasn't sexual assault.

most women are into sex but forcing yourselves on them is still rape.
>>
>>7674842
If she's "into it" it is obviously not sexual assault because there is no victim.

Obviously women enjoying sex doesn't mean they are always "into it".

This isn't sexual assault for the same reason it isn't a case of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon when I spank my bottom bitch with a paddle.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>7674855
>it's another "male anon tries to explain what sexual assault is" episode
>>
>>7674860
I am a male who has been a victim of a sexual assault. You are an ignorant bitch.
>>
File: 14245364456.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
14245364456.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>7674917
>I am a male who has been a victim of a sexual assault
So what? You think that makes you the ultimate judge of what is sexual assault and what isn't?

lmao
>>
Donald Trump is a 70-year-old billionaire who has a history of saying rapey shit and going to that pedophile island or whatever, he has obviously raped at least one girl in his life, if not many.
>>
>>7674930
No, but you're wrong to think that being male means one knows less about sexual assault.

You're also wrong to think that touching someone who is welcoming the sexual attention could be considered sexual assault. There's no assault without a victim and no victim if she is into it.
>>
>>7674947
>still trying to define what sexual assault for a woman is
>as a man

this is getting embarrassing
>>
>>7674955
The law applies to men and women the same way...
>>
>>7674959
no one is talking about laws.
>>
File: 1474045109943.png (44KB, 901x500px) Image search: [Google]
1474045109943.png
44KB, 901x500px
>>7674977
I don't understand how you can say we are not talking about laws while we talk about the definition of a sex crime. I begin to suspect you are being deliberately obtuse.
>>
File: 1480115366730.png (12KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1480115366730.png
12KB, 960x498px
>>7670501
This thread makes me want to kill myself. I'm bi, and trans, and you all make me think the world would be a better place if we were all fucking gassed. I would happily run right up to the wall if the rest of you were lined up against it too.

Sexual Assault is the willful forced continuation of sexual contact after the victim has clearly expressed no desire for sexual contact
ex. "Stop that now"

WHAT IT IS NOT

>catcalling
>kissing you out of the blue, but then backing off when youre not into it, or continuing when you kiss back
>Changing positions during sex
>Someone looking at you in a way that feels sexual
>You feeling uncomfortable
>You regretting sex
>Sexual jokes
>Having sex drunk (this alone is not enough, however if youre drunk and like "no no" and they fuck you anyway, thats rape)

Jesus Fuck. You little cunts call sexual assault at every turn, you broaden the definition so damn wide that anyone sane has no idea anymore whether rape actually means rape. YOU are the one's creating a rape culture. You make everything rape, thereby cheapening the actual incidents of rape and sexual assault. Most EVERYONE, men included, feel 0 urge to rape anyone and would never do so. Most people find rape and sexual assault abhorrent, and most men would kick someones ass if they saw that happening to a woman. We used to have a culture that would react vividly and violently to rape - it was splashed all over the news, the rapist got 50 years, we all felt anger at it. Now we're jaded as fuck. We hear rape, and 9/10 times its just someone who was tipsy when they had sex. Sexual assault? Who knows if someone was really assaulted, or if they just heard a rape joke at the office. Fuck, now every time I hear these words I think of all the feminist cunts who had people lose their jobs for being insensitive. So yeah, I suppose theres a rape culture, considering no one gives a fuck anymore after you people shat all over everything.
>>
>>7674981
See? This is why men shouldn't have a say in the matter of women being sexually assaulted.

You are only able to see things in black and white. You are too pragmatical and think that's a good thing.

Sexual assaul is not an equation you have to solve. Imagine if I said "It wasn't sexual assault because he ejaculated" despite you feeling and realizing you were used, in danger, and taken advantage of.
>>
File: menpaytax.jpg (30KB, 527x306px) Image search: [Google]
menpaytax.jpg
30KB, 527x306px
>>7670501
You dont need to. They already keep the country afloat so you have the ability to buy those razors.

Y'all want sugar daddies without the sex.
>>
>>7671600
I just get a bag of throwaway razors, they work just fine and each one lasts me a good long time.

My hair grows back pretty slowly though
>>
>>7674991
>We used to have a culture that would react vividly and violently to rape - it was splashed all over the news, the rapist got 50 years, we all felt anger at it. Now we're jaded as fuck.

You mean
>We use to have a culture that would see taking advantage of women as a completely acceptable thing unless you literally destroyed her birth channel by forcing your dick into it, and even then most women would be too afraid of saying anything because there was a huge social stigma against rape victims

but yeah you're right, keeping people safe is bad
>>
>>7670501
For the stupid cunt in this thread who hates cismen:

Its fucking funny you think that the half of the population naturally far stronger, quicker-thinking, more violent, and the half of the population who has been conducting warfare since the beginning of humanity

Is going to fall at the hands of the <1% of the population that is trans.

Why the fuck would you think that 99% of the population is a disease? ALMOST EVERYONE IN EXISTENCE IS CIS, YOU DUMB FUCK. Transgender is literally a statistical error, and say that being ftm.

Oh you and your edgy dreams of skinning people. I'm fuckin 4'11 and have a vagina, yet I have no doubt I have balls bigger than whatevers filling your skull. Please, oh dear God, PLEASE go out and try to pick a fight. Start a war, start the Revolution! I will die laughing when you realize how utterly helpless, weak, and fucking insane you are.

Coming on this board makes me nauseous, I just cant believe people of your type genuinely exist. Youre the damn disease.
>>
>>7675014
psst psst
he's a troll
and you're a newfag and autistic
so gtfo
>>
>>7674992
Well that would be ridiculous, but I'm not talking about involuntary bodily responses a forced stimulation (which is horrific).

You may be misunderstanding what I mean by "into it" because I mean genuinely, 100%, DTF, INTO the guy making advances on you and excited by what is going on.
>>
>>7671854
Youre more sexist, hateful, and phobic than most of the cishet men you hate.

KYS
>>
>>7673219
K heres a better one

Im not okay with people who have a cold to sneeze all over public places, and drip their snot onto things

But Im not buying their medicine for them
>>
>>7673804
Men are more likely to evade taxes and STILL pay far more.
>>
>>7673953
They built society for you, you mong

>>7674842

>she wants it
>its still sexual assault

"Into it" doesnt mean forced, tard
>>
>>7675007
Men are less likely to report being assaulted then women are, so the whole "afraid" argument doesnt work out well for you.

And no, we did not have a culture that found taking advantage of women acceptable. In fact men found men who did so disgusting, and often would help women who were taken advantage of. You dont know what that means anymore.

I find you to be the most sexist piece of shit in existence. Youre seriously implying women are just such incapable fragile flowers, that even when they say
"I want you to fuck me"
Youre just taking advantage of a poor woman who cant help herself out of fear!

Really?

By your definition, ALL SEX is sexual assault on women.

How can drunken consensual sex be rape? Youre both fucking drunk. So then the man and the women should both be charged with rape, right? But no, only the woman is the victim. Youre sexist, and you think women are capable of having responsibility for their actions. You want to treat women like literal children - which makes sense, you act and think like one.

You dont keep anyone safe. Youve taken away all meaning from the words sexual assault and rape - You have create the rape culture by jading our response to genuine harm.

There was no social stigma against the victims. The social stigma came from the act. When you know someone got raped you didnt think
"Wow I hate her now"
You didnt know how to act because you couldnt imagine being in that situation yourself, you didnt know how you could help, you felt empathy and confusion and sadness. Sadly things like that are awkward. Do people have social stigma against those with a dying relative?
>>
White cishet women are literally the most privileged people to walk the planet. There has never been a group of people who have been more safe, have more access to education, or have had such a high standard of living. Are you really surprised that given white womens pampered status that they ask for more? It is like being surprised that the fat kid asked for a cookie and is now throwing a tantrum that you said no.
>>
File: 1484951406466.jpg (52KB, 499x616px) Image search: [Google]
1484951406466.jpg
52KB, 499x616px
>>7675018
>>
>>7675053
>Men are less likely to report being assaulted then women are, so the whole "afraid" argument doesnt work out well for you.
Not sure what you are trying to point out here. Women can't be afraid because men were afraid too?

>And no, we did not have a culture that found taking advantage of women acceptable
Except we did. Women were expected to be happy when men catcalled them and smacked their asses at work, or otherwise they were seen as stuck up bitches. You may have seen the hero of a movie helping a lady in distress but that was not the norm.

>How can drunken consensual sex be rape?
You can't provide consent when drunk. A drunk man still can take advantage and overpower a woman with ease. Don't want to be a rapist? Don't have sex with drunk women, especially if you can't think properly after a few drinks.

>Youre seriously implying women are just such incapable fragile flowers
On the contrary, I'm sayin women are strong enough to stand up for themselves and against all of this bullshit.

>There was no social stigma against the victims
Yes there was. Of course, men would pity them but at the same time they only saw them as used goods.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.