[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How To Be An Ideal Gay Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 13

In order to become an Ideal Gay Man you need to have these certain ‘pure’ qualities in which I will go into further detail. First you must believe that monogamous relationships are the purest relationship standard in which all humans should abide by. Second, now you must believe in forming deep bonding emotional relationships with the people you love and the man that you care about. Third, you must practice a positive faith in which love is the ultimate truth of life itself. If you have these three powerful qualities you are well on your way of becoming an Ideal Gay Man.
>>
>>7669192
I have those. Im also physically ugly.
>>
>>7669192
>>7669333
LMAO
comedy gold
>>
>>7669192
So you want us to reject our own culture and adopt hetero values?

Can you say "cuck"?
>>
>>7669761
>Love
>hetero values
pick one.
>>
File: 1484903292968.jpg (2KB, 98x124px) Image search: [Google]
1484903292968.jpg
2KB, 98x124px
>>7669761
>caring about your partner is somehow hetero
>THE SCIENTIFIC FACT YOUR ARE LESS SATISFIED THE MORE PARTNERS YOU HAVE
>HETERO
>SCIENCE
>HETERO
>>
>>7669761
Your projecting, and defensive m8

heterophobic?
>>
File: hsotdwinonarydersags-500x583.jpg (38KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
hsotdwinonarydersags-500x583.jpg
38KB, 500x583px
>>7669192
>monogamous relationships are the purest relationship

only if you are a heterosexual raising children.
otherwise, what is the point?
"I'm denying myself pleasure because i love you!" is hardly a reason.
>>
>>7669822
Nah, man. Not at all. Some of my best friends are straight.

I'm just not a self-hating faggot. I have Pride.
>>
File: whores.gif (436KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
whores.gif
436KB, 245x184px
>>7669786

source?
>>
File: giggles.jpg (94KB, 519x533px) Image search: [Google]
giggles.jpg
94KB, 519x533px
>>7669786

>this is what breeders actually believe.
>>
i wish aids still killed people instead of letting them live as plague spreading degenerates off government money
>>
>>7669915
>breeders

What the fuck is that?
>>
>>7669933
Mind that edge, boy.
>>
>>7669770
True, hets are incapable of love because they wrap "love" in these retarded relationship structures and legal papers.

That just ain't love!
>>
>>7669915
Its hard to trust and think a partner will be there for you if you are used to thinking you can have 50 others...why wouldn't they have 50 others, and drop you as soon as you gain a few pounds???
>>
File: 1338433374863489_animate.gif (550KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
1338433374863489_animate.gif
550KB, 500x288px
>>7669933
i wish zika virus had killed you instead of letting you live as a pinhead moron.
>>
>>7669999
i appreciate this ruthlessness directed towards that anon

>>7669993
is this some sort of alternative fact that I've heard a lot about
>>
File: tumblr_o35zsaSyIp1ut5igjo1_1280.jpg (394KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o35zsaSyIp1ut5igjo1_1280.jpg
394KB, 1280x1280px
>>7669962

people who breed which means reproduce.
are you retarded or just ESL?
>>
>>7669993
you're right, anon.
if someone tells you that they're going to be monogamous then they are physically incapable of ever cheating on you.
it just isn't possible!
>>
>>7670131
the unfortunate part about all of this is that some people legitimately believe that
i mean props to whomever they're dating who gets to fuck around without the naive bitch ever figuring shit out
>>
>>7669192
you've never been in a long term relationship and you know nothing about it. Please stop posting, fucking retard.
>>
>>7670174

Why so much anger?
>>
File: 1474418697462.png (80KB, 211x244px) Image search: [Google]
1474418697462.png
80KB, 211x244px
>>7669761
>being a loose slut is our "culture"
>>
>>7669993
>sex = love

No.

>>7671595
"Slut" is a hetero euphemism for having a healthy attitude towards sex and enjoying your life. That is absolutely our culture and it's great.
>>
>>7669192
>First you must believe that monogamous relationships are the purest relationship standard in which all humans should abide by. Second, now you must believe in forming deep bonding emotional relationships with the people you love and the man that you care about.
Yeah I'm with you on this.

>Third, you must practice a positive faith in which love is the ultimate truth of life itself.
To "practice a positive faith" is your way of saying "buy into religious nonsense" right? That's for idiots.

>>7670174
>you've never been in a long term relationship and you know nothing about it. Please stop posting, fucking retard.
Harsh but probably true.
>>
>>7674185
>That is absolutely our culture
Fuck you, no it isn't.
>>
>>7674251
>having this much shame in the current year

sad
>>
>>7674270
>if you're not a slut, you must be ashamed of being a fag
Fuck you doubly.
>>
>>7674242
>To "practice a positive faith" is your way of saying "buy into religious nonsense" right? That's for idiots.

Not the OP, but religious belief is not an indication of a lack of intelligence. That's ignorant and intolerant fedora nonsense.
>>
>>7674294
I'm not really interested in trying to convince you that believing in immortal cosmic beings is stupid. We will just have to agree to disagree.
>>
>>7674284
ffs, my whole point was that the concept of "sluts" is stupid and backward. There's nothing wrong with enjoying sex and therefore no point in feeling shame over it or shaming others for it.

You've adopted the hetero "sex is dirty" view of the world and have turned your back on your own people.
>>
>>7674300
Oh, okay. You just want to insult me and all other people of faith and then run away.

Way to prove the atheist stereotypes wrong there.
>>
File: 1422343432160.png (19KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1422343432160.png
19KB, 203x209px
>>7674318
>I don't like being called a slut for acting like a slut
>therefore the word slut is a "hetero euphemism"
>ordinary monogamous coupling is "hetero values"
>if you're not a whore you hate sex
Honestly, consider suicide, senpai-a-lam.
>>
>>7674328
Look at it from my perspective. What do you really expect me to do? Have a reasonable argument with you about the existence of an invisible all-powerful immortal wizard? That is so tiresome and infantile. The discussion is not worth having.
>>
>>7674329
You're a pathetic waste of life.

Monogamy is an objectively unnatural ideal invented and perpetuated by heterosexual society. There's no reason for a self-respecting homosexual to take on these values and all of the heartache that comes with them. Fags who do this are trading one form of repression for another.
>>
>>7674364
Monogamy is the way to have a healthy sex life and a meaningful personal relationship with your sex partner that is based on trust.

Polyamory is the way to have lots of meaningless sex, increasing the risk of infection, and none of it will never be as good as the sex in a strong monogamous relationship anyway.

You're a slut and you hate the idea that some LGBT people won't let you convince them it's cool.
>>
>>7674335
>What do you really expect me to do?

Maybe don't dismiss religious faith as idiocy in the first place? Maybe admit that you were wrong to refer to large and diverse groups of people so broadly and with such disparaging language? You're contributing to the atmosphere of fear, distrust, and hatred.

I already have to face enough bigotry for being gay. I don't need it for being Christian too.
>>
>>7674382
Christianity is an ideology. It's not like being gay, which you can't control. I can't tell you that your erection is stupid. I can tell you that your belief in a god is stupid. If you don't like it that's tough cookies for you.
>>
>>7674377
I'm going to need citations for everything in your post.

I'm especially interested in hearing why only ever having sex with the same person will sustain a relationship. Seems pretty counter-intuitive tbqh.
>>
>>7674387
>can't control
You can control what you do with your penis, and you can even train your penis with electric shocks.
>>
File: 1480416385826.png (438KB, 700x616px) Image search: [Google]
1480416385826.png
438KB, 700x616px
>>7674408
>citations
Don't be an idiot. I could maybe find very basic, self-evident information on how a larger pool of sex partners increases the risk of infection, but the quality of a sexual relationships is obviously subjective. You believe being a slut is better, and I believe committing to one person you share love and trust with is correct. There is no objective data on which would make a person happier, emotion is intangible.

>>7674411
That's true, you're right, I'm sorry sir.
>>
>>7674387
If you can stop being a Christian, you never were one in the first place. I'd sooner stop being gay. Only someone who considers faith to be something meaningless could make the statements you are.

You can tell me that my belief in God is stupid, but you can't know that. You're speaking confidently without knowledge, so what does that make you?
>>
>>7674423
One man believes in the story of an invisible, almighty, all-knowing, occasionally murderous, extremely judgmental, yet loving Semitic blood god.

One man think this all sounds a little far-fetched.

I know which man I would rather be.
>>
>>7674429
One man has honest faith in something greater than himself.

One man declares people like that to be necessarily stupid.

I know which man I'm proud to be.
>>
>>7674460
>honest faith
"Honest"? Really? Who are you trying to convince?

Be proud if you like, that's nice for you and all, just don't be surprised when people think your "honest faith in the Semitic blood god seems just a little dumb.
>>
>>7674422
Exactly. It's ALL subjective. What's worse? Risk of infection or risk of mental illness from repression?

You're the one matter-of-factly stating that it's impossible to have love (or even just a decent relationship) if you have sex with more than one person. Who the fuck are you to say that? You've adopted the predominant culture's values and you think that gives you the right to talk down to the rest of us. You can ape the heteros all you want, but don't try and spread your personal shame among our community. We have enough problems.
>>
>>7674503
>You've adopted the predominant culture's values
Plenty of breeders are huge sluts and plenty of fags commit to one partner at a time. Please stop pretending acting like a slut is "our culture" and having a meaningful relationship is "their values". I'm talking down to you because you're a dirty little slut who thinks he's a revolutionary. I'm talking down to you because I wouldn't fuck you with two rubbers on, but I'd like to give you some discipline. Believe me I would teach you what personal shame really is.
>>
>>7674491
I like how "Semitic" is one of the aspects of my faith that you choose to focus on in order to discredit it.

Be a Nazi if you like, that's nice for you and all, just don't be surprised when people think you're a hateful piece of shit and not worth their time.
>>
File: communism never looked so cute.jpg (84KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
communism never looked so cute.jpg
84KB, 540x720px
>>7674525
I'm trying to point out that a Semitic blood god is about as valid as the Greek sky god Zeus, or the Egyptian death god Anubis. But I can understand why you would think I am a Nazi. There are strangely a lot of Nazis on /lgbt/. I'm actually pretty far left though. "Religion is the opiate of the masses."
>>
>>7674520
Sounds fun. Maybe you're not such a boring prude after all.

Where are you located?
>>
>>7674598
Toronto.
>>
>>7674609
Shit, perfect!

Would you actually be willing to meet? I can guarantee you'd find my arguments much more convincing in person.
>>
>>7674627
I actually would, and I am quite serious about punishing you so I hope you have a little experience with that. How can I contact you?
>>
File: 1452759303466.png (19KB, 195x150px) Image search: [Google]
1452759303466.png
19KB, 195x150px
>>7674627
>>7674641
Well fuck, it looks like I've scared him off, now. I probably should have made it clear that it was going to be the fun kind of punishment and that I'm not a murderer.
>>
>>7674641
>>7674711
Sorry, I was in the shower.

I'm headed to work now, but I can make a disposable email address or something when I get back. I hope it's worth it.

Were you being serious when you said you wouldn't fuck me with two rubbers on? Because that was pretty rude desu senpai.
>>
>>7674731
Nah, I was just trying to get under your skin, I didn't expect you to be into that (or nearby to me anyway). Exciting surprise. Here, this is my 'side email'.

[email protected]
>>
>>7669962
Cishets.
>>
File: 1480900489676s.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1480900489676s.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
>>7669822
>Heterophobic
Top kek
>>
>>7669192

>Ideal Gay Man

>1. Be attractive
>2. Be straight
>>
>>7669857
Why do you associate being gay with automatically being a slut?

>>7669933
I agree. I think that AIDS gotten through sex shouldnt be covered by the government, I also think diseases caused by weight shouldnt be covered either. Why must tax-payers give others money for their mistakes?

>>7669993
This. My boyfriend has had one other partner before me and I still get sad thinking that Im just the next person he loves

>>7670131
It doesnt mean that they cant cheat but obviously theyre far more likely to be monogamous than someone who doesnt say that
>>7670164
>implying every relationship has cheating

>>7674242
Being spiritual or religious doesnt mean that you follow a specific religion yknow

>>7674251
Why the hell is there even a gay culture? Its retarded as fuck, the only thing we share is a sexual preference. Is there a "straight" culture?

Im not a whore because it makes me happy to be someones, and only theirs. It satisfies me that its the two of us together who fit so well, and I feel no desire to seek out anyone else. We enjoy sex with each other, and we feel closer to one another through it. Its not something I want to share with anyone else due to the meaning it has in our relationship.

>this is self-hating

No man, its me realizing what makes me happy and going for it. Its the opposite. If fucking around makes you happy, then Im genuinely glad for you, but dont make the mistake of thinking everyone who is gay must be the same.
>>
>>7674364
The only society is heterosexual society, you dingus. We're not even 10% of the population.

I take on these values because I feel better for them. I dont feel a need to be contrarian just cuz.

It feels most natural to me.

Perhaps different people are meant for different ways of living, and you should stop trying to push your way of life onto others and insulting them.
>>
>>7674429
And you can be whatever man you want to be, but dont push what YOU want onto others

If faith makes someone more fulfilled and doesnt affect you, why must you be an asshole about it?

Im an atheist as well but all youre doing is just being a dick for the sake of it, you havent had any real discussion, in fact your forcing a discussion on someone who does not want one. Youre just insulting them. Fuck off and kys, you have no more brains than the religious you claim are idiots.
>>
>>7674869
Considering I see

"Death to all cishet men"

Yeah, Id say heterophobic is a thing.

Whether its a result of homophobia is another matter, but knowing the cause doesnt change that the effect is indeed what it is.
>>
>>7675276
>AIDS gotten through sex shouldnt be covered by the government

This would effectively be a death sentence for some people. Please think proposals like this through before voicing them.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.