[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesgen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: god fucking damnit.jpg (221KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
god fucking damnit.jpg
221KB, 1280x854px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Stargazing Edition

No matter how many times you see them - a sky full of stars is just incredible. (Hopefully no mod puts us on autosage before the second post this time)

Hints: Ignore posts that are attention-seeking. Hide and ignore the degenerate non-lesbian. Always be cautious of 2D posters (i.e. never share contact info with them) they're not lesbians. No non-lesbian sympathizers are welcome here amongst the chosen.

*In case of emergency like a raid - please use the filters and adjust them as needed. This will automatically remove any bait in your general vicinity*
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News:
>Anon fell in love with a video game character but it's ok because her face is cute
>Lady talks about her awful experiences in an all-girl's school but doesn't have what we need - first time pussy licking story
>Girls are thirsty as fuck for the mommy type
>A woman found out she's been "dating" a legit Britbong princess - jailbait included
>"That's a little much isn't it?"
>She lost her virginity to a non-uggo chick in one day!
>Fucker decided to dump pictures and now I have to type this out with a headache
>Keyhole virgin

Previous: >>7664719
>>
File: BioLuminescenceThu_323.jpg (158KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
BioLuminescenceThu_323.jpg
158KB, 533x800px
>>7667117
Swimming in calm waters with active bioluminescence, on a moonless night far from the light pollution of the city. Splashing brief sparks though a reflection of the milky way. It's fucking magical.
>>
>>7667127
I can't imagine anything more amazing honestly. Where can you experience that?
>>
>>7667252
On another planet.
>>
Do you plan on having your own kids or adopting one day /clg/?

Why or why not??
>>
>>7667252
I think it's possible in most places with a moderately warm ocean. I've seen ads for night swimming/kayaking in a bunch of places, you could look into places that offer those. The tricky part is whether the bioluminescence will be active. Maybe it's more predictable in other places, but in my experience it can range from barely visible to fucking fireworks with no obvious predictors (temperature, season, water clarity, etc) and it can be shit one night and amazing the next.
>>
>>7667381
My GF insists that I'll have to be the baby haver when/if that time rolls around.
>>
You're not going to find any stargazers here; too distracting from anime and videogames
>>
Why are you all so into mommyzz?:D i dont get it..
>>
Week 2 of gf in hospital. I feel like my life is on pause until she's out.
>>
>>7668631
Actually, woman at her 40s != mommy.
>>
>>7668631
Mommy issues are real.
>>
>>7667381
Nope, hopefully never. I am not a kid person in the slightest. I also want to focus on my life, parents only focus on their kids for pretty much the rest of their lives.
Plus the amount of time and money that goes into it is atrocious.
>>
>>7667381
If I ever have kids, it will be through adoption. My future job is with techie stuff though so I am not sure if I will have time for a kid in the future. Maybe a cat.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>clg
>>
>>7670467
>My future job is with techie stuff though so I am not sure if I will have time for a kid in the future.
These days the tech giants are into promoting work-life balance, I know a bunch of people who have juggled tech jobs and child-rearing.
>>
File: Furry_Yuri_JK_01.png (736KB, 1390x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Furry_Yuri_JK_01.png
736KB, 1390x2000px
>>7670301
Cats, definitely (sorry). When I was a teenager I even did a bunch of volunteering at shelters and clinics and stuff. Got started on my cat lady cred early.

It's not as if I hate dogs though, I've dogsat dogs that were pretty great. The bigger ones can be really fun to jog with.
>>
File: RIcusYsZP.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
RIcusYsZP.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>7670511
Cute.
>>
>>7670494
Good to hear, but I doubt I have the same conviction to deal with both of that. Raising the kid wrong would be agonizing
>>
Why are both of the /clg/ threads on auto sage?
>>
>>7670563
OP finally pissed off the wrong person?
>>
>>7670526
Thanks Inugami-san, you're pretty cute too.
>>
>>7670615
You're so charming, anon cutie.
>>
>>7670563
Mod is a tranner probs. Was happy to keep the "imma tranz Gurl cis general" but was triggered by the regular one.
>>
>>7670741
Mutilated retards in dresses always throw these hissy fits. They've overtaken gay men as the drama cunts of the LGBT.
>>
I have had a huge crush on a professor in my department for a good year or so now. I took an introductory class with her last winter, and am taking a slightly more advanced course now. For some reason, she recognizes me from two semesters ago, and speaks to me one-on-one casually before nearly every class session. I think she may recognize me from Facebook, because I have a photograph and my first name up there and often comment in academic-related groups that we are both a part of. She often "likes" my comments. Today, she asked if I was going to a presentation that I honestly wasn't planning on attending, as it has nothing to do with my research interests (or hers, frankly). However, for some reason I stammered out a "yes", and she said, "Great! I'll meet you there! I'll be in the area all afternoon." It was pretty sweet.
>>
Let's see if this werks
>>7671014
>>
File: 1477979679951.jpg (19KB, 542x539px) Image search: [Google]
1477979679951.jpg
19KB, 542x539px
>>7667117

Anybody into ASMR?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.