[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I introduce more fibre into my diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

How do I introduce more fibre into my diet
>>
>>7667026
Flax seed
>>
>>7667026
peas are your best bet
>>
>>7667026
>duching
>>
>>7667026
https://www.pureformen.com/
>>
>>7667282
Enjoy your poopy pooper then
>>
File: 1485654207864.gif (949KB, 155x173px) Image search: [Google]
1485654207864.gif
949KB, 155x173px
>>7667026

>hours
>eating shit like mac n cheese and burgers and stuff before anal
>Not having a small salad a half hour before as your main meal so anal is clean

You gotta go hungry for anal, OP
>>
I literally do not understand the brown water meme. Whenever I use an enema the water comes out clear with the odd fleck of shit. I normally only have to enema once or twice to be totally clean down there. I don't even have a significantly high in fibre diet. Is this the difference between American foods and EU regulated foods?
>>
>>7667336
considering people in the US just wipe their asses with toilet paper and are disgusted by sanitary practices such as bidets....that should be enough of an explanation
>>
>>7667336
>Is this the difference between American foods and EU regulated foods?

Yes
>>
>>7667026
I've been eating metamucil every day and my butt is always clean and my poops are magical. If you have the money, invest in it.
>>
>>7667026

You're sticking too much water up your arse, OP.

Just clean out the rectum. If the water's coming out your fucking mouth, you've gone too far.
>>
>>7668548
Probably this. You should insert at most 150ml of water. If you do a full enema, then the rectum will draw some of the water up into the sigmoid colon and further. The poop up there is not solid yet, so of course it's going to mix with the water and make it brown.

Also, if you aren't using that much water, I'd say just take a probiotic like Culturelle and fiber supplement like Metamucil. You will eventually have magic shits like >>7668524

I used to have really great poops that just slid out all at once without leaving solid residue, but then I had to take an antibiotic for strep throat. After a couple weeks, I was having really messy shits that took 5-8 wipes. I eventually got to the point where I was having nice clean shits again.
>>
>>7667298
>half hour

Is your GI track coated in Teflon?

>>7670449
probiotics are bunk science
>>
I usually douche into the seismic colon for 15-30 minutes. Never had shitty sex. As gross as it sounds, do research into how people prepare for fisting & do what they do - minus the whole fisting part lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.