[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FFS a waste if you pass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ruka.jpg (45KB, 480x866px) Image search: [Google]
ruka.jpg
45KB, 480x866px
I know that I already pass to cis people. At the same time, I want FFS really badly. I can instinctively clock trannies from their pictures online, and I can tell that many of my pictures are clockable in this way, though I never post those ones. So I'm pretty sure I'm getting FFS.

But recently, after certain experiences with cis people... I've been getting this nagging feeling that I'd be flushing 40-60k, which I could use to afford a shitload of other life stuff, down the drain for just a little bit more comfort. Which would not be advisable unless I was literally rich. So what am I supposed to do now? I still hate my face, I only feel conflicted because I pass, and I know you're only "supposed" to get FFS if you absolutely 100% NEED it to pass, but passing doesn't stop me from feeling like shit.

One thing that has been on my mind is the fact that I have never been able to gain weight, despite always wanting to. I have a weird feeling that I only hate my face because all the bones are "exposed", which makes it look more masculine. Is there any way to "cheat" your own body and gain weight even though you obviously weren't meant to, for whatever reason? Like if there are hormones to give you tits, there must be something to make you gain weight, right?

Sorry if this is an overly specific, weird, or whiny post, but I'm not sure I want to drop that much money on something I might not actually need. And yes I know it's stupid of me not to post a pic, but that would identify me, and I'm not up for that right now. So just have a random skinny trap.
>>
not a waste if it would make your dysphoria more bearable. passing < being comfortable imo.
>>
Idk anon. Do you have a worst feature or something? My brow is the worst and i think fixing it alone will swing me female enough that cis people wont get noticeable uncanny tranny valley from me anymore, but ill still be clocky

If your goals are less modest go for it. I dont think ffs is a waste if you research and get it done well it lasts for life
>>
Post pics.

Passing in an echo chamber isn't passing, and it helps the thread identify if you actually need it.
>>
>>7665311

>i can't gain weight

You're not trying. MFP. Eat 1000 calories more than you need too. Presto.

If you don't gain weight, then you're either a fucking mutant or you can't count.
>>
>>7665331
I suppose...

>>7665366
Probably brow and chin, though I can't tell what exactly needs to be done to the chin/jaw area. My nose is also "bad" by 4chan standards, but one of the things that happened was that I was with a girl who didn't know I was trans, and I was feeling self-conscious, so I asked her why she originally approached me. And she actually mentioned my nose as an attractive feature, which made me feel really weird. Now I'm not sure if I'm getting rhino, maybe that would make me look too plastic, like not unique enough? It's confusing sometimes....

>>7665385
Okay, I will maybe try to make an Imgur gallery...
>>
>>7665432
show us, then.
>>
>>7665311
I pass like 90%+ with short hair, haven't been been misgendered once since I got extensions. I would like to pass 125% of the time, as in if I tell people I'm trans I want them to not believe me. Thats why I want FFS(and other surgeries)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.