[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

asexual dating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: munchkin-cat6.jpg (65KB, 437x213px) Image search: [Google]
munchkin-cat6.jpg
65KB, 437x213px
So how do you find someone to date if you are asexual?
>>
So how do you grill your steaks if you're vegan?
>>
So how do you pray if you're atheist?
>>
>>7665156
>>7665176
i just don't wanna sex i still want human companionship and cuddles and romance...
>>
Date other people with no sex drive I'd guess.
Your only other option is to date people and deal with sex once in a while.
>>
>>7665213
yeah that's bout what i expect....
>>
>>7665202
Those are called friends, anon. Dating is for people who have sex.
>>
how do asexuals enjoy kissing if they can't get aroused by it?
>>
>>7665243
Whatever app, site, or social circles you're getting your dating pool from I would just be super honest about the no sex thing. You will hit gold eventually.

In the meantime work on self improvement like career, intelligence, personality. Maybe not really looks as much seeing as this isn't sexual for you.
>>
Or just go to a doctor and get your hormone levels tested and fix whatever's wrong with you instead of pretending your frigid libido is somehow equivalent to sexual orientation.
>>
>>7665261
friends don't let me touch then all over or sleep in the same bed while we cuddle.
>>7665273
well i like bodies and stuff i just don't like dick or vag... or the sex part i love all the other parts tho.
>>
>>7665280
yeah i could have horribly low hormone levels...

im also trans....so could be related...
>>
>>7665289
>friends don't let me touch then all over or sleep in the same bed while we cuddle.
Straight guys don't do that stuff with their friends, get female friends or gay male friends.
>>
>>7665273
Know what, I tried kissing yesterday, honestly I can say I don't really care for it.

>>7665045
y'know, we do have a general for this. Just search for /acegen/
>>
>>7665442
really? i didnt know there was a gen i didn't see it...
>>
File: 8402891751_47cf74a3d0_b.jpg (218KB, 1024x636px) Image search: [Google]
8402891751_47cf74a3d0_b.jpg
218KB, 1024x636px
>>7665273
It's called intimacy, anon. You can bond with someone through touch without wanting to mate with them.
>>
>>7665468
yes exactly
>>
>>7665202
>romance
You can't have romance without a degree of sexual attraction, someone who is asexual would never be able to have such attraction.

Legitimate question OP, why do people with very low or stinted sex drives claim they are asexual, when they just have very low or inhibited sex drives? Is it just easier to say asexual?
>>
>>7665549
i guess so, I'm kinda confused about it all and all.

but all i know is iv done the sex didn't enjoy it all to much and i don't get horny unless I'm really drunk high or tripping balls
>>
>>7665045
Just suck dick / eat them out when they want it and you should have plenty of dating / cuddle buddies OP.
>>
>>7665712
grooooooooooooooooooooooossssssssssss
>>
>>7665811
It's not. Most people like giving oral. It's very intimate.
>>
It can be a thing worked out with your partner. If you're asexual, and they're not, it doesn't mean the relationship can't work. You can come to compromises about it, or they might even be totally cool with not boning and just taking care of things on their own. I'm not asexual, but I've dated some before and as long as I get my cuddles and smooches I'm fine.
>>
>>7665045
Need to know this too, I will try some dating sites, like Plenty of fish or OkCupid, but I rarely can find someone from same country like me there (CZ).
Just want older man to cuddle :/
>>
>>7665202
Me too. I'm asexual to. Well demi gray-asexual.
So only fuck people i see and know about but i still dont ezperience attraction even thofuh i get bar0used wantro ee5 caek wif mee?
>>
>>7667941
>demi gray-asexual
Stop.
>>
>>7665213

This obviously isn't true at all.

OP, one good long-term goal for you might be to get into an open relationship wherein you and your partner are one another's primary, or maybe only, partners for emotional intimacy, with all the cuddling etc. you might want, while your partner also had the freedom to find fuckbuddies on the side. I mean this is pretty obvious. So maybe go for this?

In the short term, you can either hide your orientation during the introduction and the first few dates, so that people will get an idea that you might be worth pursuing for social or emotional or intellectual reasons, and then roll out your long-term plan to them, giving them a chance to gracefully separate from you before they've become attached or invested much time... or tell everyone immediately, like put it explicitly in your dating profile if you have one, but also be clear there about how you expect the other person to be able to get their sexual satisfaction. Tell them you will gladly give handjobs etc., if that is the case. Or tell them that you will gladly let them date on the side, if that is the case. Be cool about it and clear about it, and seem like you are sane and good and not a warden in a metaphorical no-sex-for-life-if-you're-with-me prison.

Most importantly, don't be fat.
>>
>>7665045

What do you have to offer that makes you think you deserve a relationship?

Not trying to be nasty, but you're going to have some serious fucking trouble maintaining a relationship with anyone who isn't asexual themselves.
>>
>>7665273

I don't enjoy kissing.
>>
>>7665273
kissing is a purely romantic feeling
there is a defined line between romance and sex
I think I'd really love kissing although I've had some dreams where I was thoroughly repulsed by kisses
>>
File: wait_what.gif (495KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
wait_what.gif
495KB, 500x358px
>>7665045
>how do i get an intimate relationship if i don't like intimacy?

1.take hormones to increase your sex drive
2.get therapy to see why you dislike sex
3.find another damaged freak to commiserate with

inb4 nobullypls!
i'm just kidding, jesus
do you also lack a sense of humour?
>>
>>7668457
yeah seams good just really hard to pull off.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.