[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pictures actually harder to pass in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

How come there are plenty of pictures where I look like a fucking hon and don't pass at all, but whenever I look in the mirror it's actually hard for me to see a tranny, and I pass very well in person? Does anyone else have this experience? Are pictures just evil? Is it the mirror that's hugboxing? Are cis people stupid? All of the above?
>>
>>7664599
Selfies have the effect of expanding the face and/or making the midface/nose appear larger than it actually is.
>>
>>7664599
selfie like mirror
we like mirror-me cause we know it
taking a photo fucks with your perceiption
or some shit
we don't like
not good weird ahhh
end
>>
Using your phone's front camera any less than like 6 feet from your face makes literally anyone look horrid
>>
>>7664857
This anon is actually not wrong. The person you see in the mirror and the person you see in photos are not the same image. The person you see in the mirror is a reversed image of you which you grew to like more because you pretty much only see yourself in the mirror every day. While when you see yourself in photos you see the reversed image of how you perceive yourself or the actual image of you how everyone else sees you. Just grab some random photos of yourself and mirror it do you like your photo better?

^That and the fact that making photos have different lighting angles lenses etc that could fuck up your whole self image.

I pretty much hate myself in photos too but everyone seems to love me and show my photo around to everyone while I feel like I look terrible. But as long as other people like my photo and think Im a cis hottie I really shouldnt get bothered by it to much.
>>
>>7664967
thanks for explaining it a bit more extensive
>>
>>7664599
Same with me OP. I look great IRL, but I abhore photos of me. I've been scouted a few times, and have done a bit of modeling, but the photographs always tell me that they failed to capture my beauty and the pictures always look like shit.
>>
>>7664599
HOLY FUCK SAME KILL ME
>>
>>7666539
howd you get scouted? always wondered how that worked
>>
>>7664599
Absolutely, pictures focus on the center of your face.

I pass about 80% in video and 20% in pics.
>>
>>7664599
Same for me. I pass irl and couple guys (who doesn't know I'm trans) even liked how I look. Though in the mirror I look eeeeh okay, I absolutely hate photos of myself. When I look at them I am getting terrified and wonder how can I even pass.
>>
The lens of a camera can distort proportions by a great amount. You should distrust photos in general, passing or not, and instead rely on more IRL instances.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.