[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Transbian passing by gotta do i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1481227161715.jpg (49KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
1481227161715.jpg
49KB, 640x632px
Cis Lesbian General (/clg/): Transbian passing by gotta do it for you lazt wusses edition

Why are you too lazy to make a new thread? Are all women this weak?

Hints: Ignore posts that are attention-seeking. Hide and ignore the degenerate non-lesbian. Always be cautious of 2D posters (i.e. never share contact info with them) they're not lesbians. No non-lesbian sympathizers are welcome here amongst the chosen.

*In case of emergency like a raid - please use the filters and adjust them as needed. This will automatically remove any bait in your general vicinity*
Filter list: http://pastebin.com/hmZKdbmE
Discord: http://pastebin.com/P644WESi

Recent News:
>Lesbians are too lazy to make their own thread
>Woman is too lonley to reach out and make a new thread to find her ideal waifu
>Girl fingers are too sore to make a new thread after diddling her gf
>Man in dress invades sacred cis lesbian space to do what none of them could
>Typical dyke infighting about who should do the mans work

Previous: >>7656809
>>
My job is done have fun lazy cissies. See ya next time the pickle jar needs opening.
>>
The other thread is still on the front page you transbianigger
>>
File: israeliqt.jpg (8KB, 209x250px) Image search: [Google]
israeliqt.jpg
8KB, 209x250px
Do you support our greatest ally, dykegen?
>>
>>7661296
By this, do you mean you're gonna have you're cis les girlfriend open it? Because I'm not sure how you'd be able to, with those extremely low T levels and atrophied muscle mass.
>>
>>7663905
>pickle jar
It's a euphemism.
>>
So are we gonna use this thread or wait for the old OP to return?
>>
>>7663889
Don't you like demoiselles in uniform, anon?
>>
>tfw no gf.
>>
>>7663927
ew penis joke
>>
THIS IS THE CORRECT THREAD
>>7664719
>>7664719
>>7664719
>>
>>7664187
fuck the old OP she's a PoS
>>
>>7664187
It seems any thread she tries to make gets put on autosage, so we might as well use this one? Unless someone wants to make a different one.
>>
>>7670395
why the fuck would we make a new one? we have this one already

>being so butthurt about tranny jokes that you avoid the lesgen
>>
>>7663905
LOL
O
L

#rekt
#shotsfired
#fergusonriots
>>
>>7663905
with the giant man hands of course
>>
>>7669565
Haha This is the correct thread!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.