[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crushes thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: Prince Yohio.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Prince Yohio.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
I'm really depressed about my crushes because I have no chance of being with them so this thread is for venting or just posting your crush for keks.
>>
>crushe(s)
>>
>>7660253
My bad. It is 3am and I'm a bit tired.
>>
No then?
>>
File: 1477082395468.png (303KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1477082395468.png
303KB, 500x544px
>>7660337
I'm here I'm just sick of talking about mine
>>
>>7660342
Damn. I think hearing about others would make me feel less miserable is all.
>>
>>7660353
me too
>>
File: Energetic.gif (868KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
Energetic.gif
868KB, 500x252px
>>7660371
Well, I'm head over heels infatuated with a straight guy who wears dresses and lives in Japan/Sweden the former country being halfway around the world from me. How about you?
>>
>He has a girlfriend for three years already
>tfw hes so close yet so far

>Love arrives, exactly when love is supposed to
>Love leaves, exactly when love must
>>
>>7660403
I'm sorry for you, guy. I know how you feel.
>>
>>7660416
Sucks to since he's my friend
>>
>>7660426
Maybe you should just speak to him about it and if he's understanding at least he knows.
>>
>>7660394
That's unexpected

uhhh. A friend I met though an ex. Shes in love with someone else though, I got depressed and just dropped her
>>
>>7660443
Tbh i would, but the problem is i see them on a regular basis for rehearsal so it would be awkward, and with the circumstances of their friends being there too, i doubt it would end okay
>>
>>7660461
Aw, that must suck. I'm sure someone will come along.

>>7660475
You could always try telling them in private. I obviously don't know what they're like but if you trust them they should be fine with it. Also, rehearsal for what may I ask?
>>
>>7660499
>Aw, that must suck. I'm sure someone will come along.
ehhh I got some personal issues I gotta sort before
>>
>>7660546
You never know when someone will come along though.
>>
>>7660499
That's true, but im just worried that he may tell his gf, then everyone else will know
They're cool people, but ive noticed that they can be kinda judgemental and inclusive.
Were in indoor drumline for hs (18 no ban ) so im in constant contact with him and everone else
>>
>>7660624
Ah okay, I guess you'd better not then. I guess leave it until later.
>>
Straight crush it like a rite of passage, some find it easy, some don't.
>>
>>7660654
Yea, ill find a way to do it, eventually

>Love stretched like a trampoline
>Love grew
>Love changed
>Love, disappeared
>>
>>7660668
I know it happens a lot but I have basically an obsession.

>>7660675
Good luck Anon. I wish you well.
>>
>>7660712
Thank you anon
Its nice to talk to people like this
>Love vanished like an amateur magician, and everyone could see the trapdoor but me
>>
File: tumblr_oejmzpL9Vc1vnm7bio1_500.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oejmzpL9Vc1vnm7bio1_500.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>have a big crush on a guy in my online group of friends
>really sweet, cute, and funny
>play games and hang out all the time
>consider telling him how i feel, but not sure if he liked guys
>he gave off gay vibes but i thought it'd be weird if i asked him
>i ultimately never told him because i was afraid of coming out to the others
>over time he started hanging out with other people and we slowly stopped seeing each other
>i could've had a qt nerd bf if things went well and i wasn't scared

even though he doesn't hang with us anymore and everyone knows i'm gay, i've never told anyone about this
>>
File: Ruger GP100.jpg (115KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Ruger GP100.jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
If I can't have him...no one will.
>>
>>7661122
Can't have who?
>>
>>7660968
You should start chatting to him again. You never know what could happen.
>>
File: ss+(2016-09-23+at+09.36.41).jpg (125KB, 712x598px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-09-23+at+09.36.41).jpg
125KB, 712x598px
Had a crush for each year of HS.

First one wasn't so bad
>Really cool funny guy in orchestra
>Also played stand-up bass really well in jazz band
>Being a ridiculously shy freshman, too shy to even be near him
>He actually asks one of my close friends on a date
I really felt cucked, but it turned out he was a huge asshole.

Sophomore year and above hurt pretty badly though.
>Another bassist in orchestra/jazz band
>Actually really cool and nice guy
>Still really shy, try to strike up a conversation once in a blue moon
>Wow, he wants to actually go into music too!
>And he plays vidya!
Anyway long story short, I overheard him talking about his girlfriend and I got really depressed about it for a long while.

For the next guy we actually became close friends.
>He's in choir as bass (I swear this is all coincidence)
>Short, but super buff
>Turns out he was actually turned his school life around from literally all Fs to 5 AP classes and going strong
>Have a really strong connection going talking about whatever
This was also the year I decided to actually visit the school's LGBT club
>He's the president of the LGBT club
>S-surely he must be gay or at least bi right?
>Manage to bring up the fact that I'm gay to one of my other friends in class, who subsequently tells him
>"Ah, so you're one of them"
I'm pretty confident he was straight based on some other things, but it still haunts me to this day that I didn't ask just in case he was bi.

Last one still hurts to this day, though it was pretty recent desu
>Best friends since elementary school
>Sometimes unbearable and dense, but charismatic and supporting where it counts
>Know for a fact he's straight
>Known I was gay since 10th grade
>Tease him everyday since it's fun making straight friends uncomfortable and haha you're not my type anywa-
>Fall in love with him in senior year

Reaching character limit so I'll continue in another post.
>>
>>7661143
You've had quite the history with it. It sounds painful though.
>>
I was hoping for good stories of crushes or people still infatuated like me to give me some hope or improve my mood.
>>
>>7661143
cont.
>Senior grad nite
>He's on and off a wheelchair since he's recovering from a broken ankle
>All of us were walking all day, our feet are still burning when we're finally back on the bus
>He chooses to sit with me anyway
>Oh shit one of our friends is missing
>Fucker literally storms off in his boot without his wheelchair to search for him
>Run after him
>Turns out our friend was fine and just waiting for the trolleys to get back to the parking area
>Still sitting with me, let him use the plushie I bought as a pillow
>He falls asleep mid-ride and falls on my lap and doesn't get up
>Crying because I know this is literally the last time I'll see him regularly and this is the closest I'll ever get to him
>Can't face anyone as I leave the bus
>Go back home
>Next day I'm still thinking about him
>Closest I've ever been to killing myself, only thing I was missing was the balls to go through with it
>Still thinking about him for months
>We all go to different colleges now, only time I see him is occasional meetups with all our friends.

I'm pretty sure he knows that I'm attracted to him on some level even though he knows that he doesn't fit into the type of guys I'm usually into. However, I don't know if he knows that I actually really like him as more than a friend.
>>7661185
It really was, I had a hard time even thinking about my friend when trying to come up with this post. I wish I could tell him privately and in person, but the only time we see eachother now is if all our frends are together.

It's been 9 months since we all graduated, and I feel way less depressed knowing that I wouldn't have been able to make a serious relationship work anyway. However, I still really feel the need to tell him but it's been so long I feel like if I missed my opportunity to bring it up.
>>
>>7661300
Now could actually be a great time to bring it up. You're all more mature now. For all you know he has been feeling the same way too.
>>
>>7661276
I've got some stories but I feel like they're kinda too personal to share. I'll give you a bump tho
>>
>>7661343
It doesn't need to be a story. It can just be a crush you have.
>>
No one else then?
>>
>>7661562
the thread will probably be posted in for days anon lol relax
>>7661400
hmmm i dunno im kinda fried i cant think of a thing to say
>>
>>7661300
>Still sitting with me, let him use the plushie I bought as a pillow
>He falls asleep mid-ride and falls on my lap and doesn't get up
>Crying because I know this is literally the last time I'll see him regularly and this is the closest I'll ever get to him
This is so sweet anon..
>>
File: 1280x720-zgo.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-zgo.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Even from skam
>>
there was this boy with whom i went to all the daycares, preschool and elementary and middle school together

i just now realised i was crushing on him lol

and now i have this history/philosophy/social studies teacher who's so fucking tall and buff and he's so fucking hot oh my fucking god i love him
>>
>>7664549
Damn dude. Maybe there's still a possibility though.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.