[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for the lesbians on this board (idk if there are any).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
Question for the lesbians on this board (idk if there are any). I'm in a bit of a predicament. I am not lgbt but one of my close friends is a lesbian and she has bi gf. I thought her gf was cool until she started making sexual advancements towards me last week. Obviously I rejected her, but should I tell my friend what happened or let it slide? I mean maybe her gf just made a drunk mistake, or maybe she's secretly been getting dick on the side? Idk what to do.
>>
I would tell her desu. If it was just a drunk mistake she can get over it, but if her gf is cheating on her she deserves to know.
>>
>>7659882
what if she gets angry at me?
>>
>>7660271
You did nothing wrong. She might blow up, but she'll get over it unless she's crazy.
>>
>>7659847
Tell her. Tell her because it makes you a good friend. For all you know they could have an arrangement. How long have they been together?
>>
File: trashbag.jpg (2KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
trashbag.jpg
2KB, 93x93px
This is the reasons dykes and fags should NEVER date bi-scum. They are human trash.
>>
>>7661212
They're actually worse than trash. At least trash won't give you an STD.
>>
>>7659847
kek bisluts gonna slut
>>
>>7661073
No anon don't do this. She was probably just tipsy. You could ruin their relationship over nothing.
>>
>>7661341
If she was as daring to make advances on her girlfriend's friend, she's definitely getting the D from somewhere. Or going to soon.
>>
>>7661366
Seems like you're jumping to conclusions
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.