[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your Dating Advice NOW!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: roro.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
roro.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
I'm a fag and went on a couple dates with Guy #1. We kissed twice and he expressed interest in pursuing a relationship with me. I agreed, and the ball seems to be set in motion.

Today I went out on a "friendship date" with Guy #2 who just got out of an extremely long relationship 3 weeks ago. I really really really like him. A lot. I potato'd out and told him I find him attractive and am into him hardcore. He told me he thinks I'm adorable and sexy and is interested in me, but it's way too soon since his last breakup. He indicated that there is potential in the future.

Should I continue seeing Guy #1? If Guy #2 decides he's ready to pursue a relationship, I would drop Guy #1 for him. Which would be pretty fucked up to do to him. If I end things with Guy #1 and Guy #2 decides he's never ready or just wants to be friends I might miss a great thing with Guy #1.

what do?
>>
You sound like an awful person, and if karma exists, you'll get played just as hard as you're trying to play #1.

But to answer your question, if you'd be willing to drop #1 for #2, then no, you shouldn't continue on. You're not really interested in him - you just find him tolerable. You may learn to love him, etc., but chances are you'll break up because you're dissatisfied, or he notices the imbalance of power, feelings, etc.
>>
I would keep dating him for now. It's not like you're cheating on him.
If someone he was way more crazy about came along he'd probably drop you too. That's just the way it goes.
>>
>>7660666
jewish poster is right.
>>
>>7660666
I'm not trying to play him though. As I said, if I did drop him it would be extremely fucked up and I'd feel like shitty person. Hence why I'm confused about the situation. And I don't just find him tolerable, I do have genuine feelings for him. There are many awesome things about him. I guess I just have stronger feelings for guy #2 and I think we mesh well better.
>>
>>7660768
True, I'm not cheating him. We talked about continuing to date and see if it leads to a relationship, but we are still just dating. We're not boyfriends or anything and no promises have been made by either of us.
>>
This is why I hate gay people so much.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.