[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please explain why a reppressed MTF should stop reppressing,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 221
Thread images: 9

File: shitlord.jpg (83KB, 800x736px) Image search: [Google]
shitlord.jpg
83KB, 800x736px
I am a repressed MTF (had GD, no symptoms now), am 25, well through puberty, big, tall (5'11) muscle fat, happy with my sex, but not necessarily other elements in life

According to you faggots, I would be happier as a grotesque hon, being vulnerable, gross, an outcast, ect

Please explain how this could possibly make me happier at all

Pic related.
>>
>>7658906
In what way are you repressed MtF then? It sounds like you were just one of the lucky ones who wasn't really trans.
>>
not trans sorry. you have told us that you have autism though
>>
>>7658911
>>7658911
>>7658911
>Had GD diagnosis
>wanted to chop off penis
>miserable in my teen years, very, very, very suicidal, hated the idea of someone calling me a young man

Why do you assume anyone who gets over GD but doesn't TRANSITION is someone who NEVER had GD?

You faggots are like the salem witch trials, thinking everyones a witch if accused, and if they die, they weren't a witch I guess.

Except replace witch with trans, accused with mentioning being uncomfortable with your gender, and dying with going through it, and realizing you didn't like it
>>
File: transfake.jpg (45KB, 484x386px) Image search: [Google]
transfake.jpg
45KB, 484x386px
>>7658922
Seriously, I would love to see any argument against this, because this is CONTSANTLY what I see...

"you don't feel comfortable as (boy / girl)? Yoiu must be trans!!!"

"you were diagnosed with GD, but now got over it, without transitioning? You were never trans!"

can you make up your fucking mind at least?
>>
>>7658922
I just know that repression, as you describe, wouldn't be possible for me, so I just don't understand these stories. Are you the same guy who got sucked off by your FtM friend?
>>
>>7658933
Because people around really, really read a lot into the studies that suggest gender dysphoria is a neurological condition and that gender identity is neurological.
If that's true, it's not going to just go away on its own. Either you didn't have it or it's going to come back.
>>
>>7658922
Also, since you were diagnosed, what does your therapist think about what you're doing? Did they approve?
>>
>>7658936
I think this is really difficult to say for "this hasn't worked for me" because frankly a lot of people don't even try hard

Too many folks say "I tried IGNORING it" (which is not repressing) "and it didn't work"

To this, it means to mey they never even tried

So you must admit 1 of a few things

1: people can repress being transgender, and gay (inb4 "repression doesn't work". Why would someone go from MORE out, to NOT out, and become happier if it didn't work?)

2: medical diagnosis, and community diagnosis and support is absolutely fucked and biased towards becoming trans....which is also not helped by the self med movement, which allows anyone, in any emotional state, with money, to self medicate.. without any professional guidance at all.

>>7658945
>neurological
problem is, regular ass thoughts and thinking patterns can show up in brain scans, so the brain scan bs doesn't cut it for me. Your also saying "eventually, YOULL see" but if I die before transitioning back, well, aren't you wrong?

Besides this, how will we keep confused people who suffer either from internallize misogyny / misandry towards self from going down this route?

>but muh counseling to start hrt!!!!

This doesn't seem to happen in informed consent providers, does it faggot?

Besides this, the culture is "TRANSITION NOW, QUICK, YOU WILL BE MISERABLE AND SUICIDAL IF YOU DON'T TRANSITION NOW!!!", so pretty much anyone who falls for it kinda goes into the whole "trans rush" movement without thinking about the risks involved.
>>
>>7658982
oh great, another cis male trying to impose his fetishistic outlook on life on actual GID sufferers
>>
>>7658982
In what world is is appropriate for medical professionals to say "Don't pursue treatment, just repress your mental health issues"?
>>
>>7658967
>therapist
informed consent, asshole, it didn't really matter

only reason I fell back is because my dad FORCED me to sit down, and honestly consider my feelings, what I'm going through, fears about being a man, insecurities, ect

I was actually going to just dive in, had he not stopped me.

>>7658990
And how do you distinguish between the 2 BEFORE NOW faggot? Especially with informed consent providers??

>>7658995
Well first off, informed consent providers need to be annihilated.
>>
>>7659005
calm your t rage my man
>>
>>7659005
Why? People can make the choice for themselves. If you choose to do something and then regret it, that's your fault. Plenty of people have benefited from informed consent HRT and you want to take that away because you won't accept responsibility for yourself.
Also sounds like you were actually never professionally diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7658922
>anyone who gets over GD

so did you get over it, or are you repressed, like you said in the OP?
>>
>>7659020
So your saying if a toxic culture forces hundreds, maybe thousands or more to try and mutilate their body, even if they are young, fuck them right?

You think if anyone gets hurt, dies, has their life destroyed, its ok to speed a couple people up??
>>
>>7659029
>implying normal male children allow themselves to become girls
>>
>>7659025
>get over it
>repressed
explain the difference

To me, they are exactly the same

If I repress my anger at someone, I get over it

if I get over it, I repress it.
>>
>>7659035
see you in 20 years hon
>>
>>7659034
>normal
if they are in a situation where culture, or that around them demonstrates to them that they are better off being girls, constantly femininizes them, and yells at / belittles them for being masculine (like you know, US education system can, and feminism) then this is pretty likely

But to clarify, its not "being a girl" as this is actually 100% impossible, its wanting to be the furthest thing from a boy, and whats further than a boy than a girl??
>>
>>7659029
Once again, you have to take responsibility for your choices. Someone chooses to take HRT after being informed of the effects and risks and signing off that they consent to them has literally no one to blame but themselves if they end up regretting it.
>>
>>7659046
Has there been a single recorded case of someone being out as trans, repressing, truly thinking they are never going to be a women, and identifying emotional issues, and THEN becoming trans again? EVER?
>>
>>7659035
repressed implies that you still have certain feelings but you're doing your best to ignore and never address them, tho they're still in the background fucking your shit up

getting over it is moving on totally from those feelings and having no attachment to them anymore whatsoever

but also, you've made it very apparent that you're a very angry retarded babby with nothing worthwhile at all to say so im gonna go to another thread now bye
>>
>>7659052
yeah, literally every single 40-60 year old hon in the few support groups that i went to bitched about how they could have transitioned in their 20s and how a lot of them confessed their feelings but people "set them straight"
>>
>>7659051
So even if you have reason to think it wont work, as a medical professional, fuck it?

What about responsibility of you guys, enforcing, promoting, and making 1 sided arguments at all times

DO YOU ALSO support homosexual and trans conversion therapy?
>>
>>7659053
As well as someone who just self-diagnosed their gender dysphoria, rather than actually seeing a psychologist for it. OP is no better than all those tumblrites running around saying people are ableist for not accommodating their self-dianosed autism or BPD or whatever.
>>
>>7659047
>muh feminist conspiracy

Lol

>But to clarify, its not "being a girl" as this is actually 100% impossible,

Is this how you rationalize your decision not to transition?

> its wanting to be the furthest thing from a boy, and whats further than a boy than a girl??

Almost relatable, but what other choice is there? When you literally want to appear female (not necessarily feminine) in every aspect, have boobs, have a vagina, etc
>>
>>7659062
It works for people with gender dysphoria, which it's more and more sounding like you never had.
>>
File: emperor_trump.jpg (90KB, 399x482px) Image search: [Google]
emperor_trump.jpg
90KB, 399x482px
Can I transition into Donald Trump.

It's my new gender guis
>>
>>7659062
The difference is, nobody is forced into informed consent, while plenty of people are into conversion therapy, directly or indirectly.
>>
File: Dense.jpg (66KB, 508x353px) Image search: [Google]
Dense.jpg
66KB, 508x353px
>>7659053
>repress
>ignore, never address
restrain, prevent, or inhibit (the expression or development of something).
"Isabel couldn't repress a sharp cry of fear"
suppress (a thought, feeling, or desire) in oneself so that it becomes or remains unconscious.

Its not "ignoring" if you actively work on pushing it from your mind you faggot.

>fucking shit up in the background
citation needed

>moving on totally
thats kinda what I've done, I don't really have emotions for wanting to be a girl anymore brah.

>retarded
nice insult bro, sure that will really convince me

>>7659059
>set them straight
being convinced or pressured into something DOES NOT mean you believe, or understand it. I think these people never really repressed, but rather SUPPRESSED, due to social pressure.

These are very different.

>>7659065
>self diagnosis
it actually started with me in consoling, and getting that diagnosis.

I explained hating being called a man / young man, desire to mutilate, hating my body, ect, and they wrote down that I had gender dysphoria

>>7659068
>rationalize
please explain how you can produce a 100% female transexual with female cromasones, body, skeleton, and functioning genitals.

Its an illusion, a trick, a fabrication

none of it is real.

>what other choice?
think about WHY you want something, and change your perceptions on the world to fit it?

I bet none of you really asked, why, emotionally, you want to transition

>>7659070
>never had
you saying my doctor fucked up diagnosing me faggot?

you saying I never had the symptoms?

how are you arguing I never had it if I showed all the symptoms?

What else was it, faggot, and how do you tell the difference???
>>
>>7659117
Why are you so angry about it if you're all good with it?
>>
>>7659124
just let him work it out with himself. if he's posting this hard then hes obviously not comfortable with it all lol. kind of sad honestly.
>>
>>7659115
>nobody is forced
they are practically coerced and terrorized into it

you get someone depressed, insecure, ect, going slow, and people say

"man, your going to be a sick, disgusting hon the more you wait, and you will NEVER be happy. If you don't want to be a repulsive, unhappy beast, you better find an informed consent provider and do it right, or you might as well kill yourself"

To someone who is emotionally weak as is, this is EXTREMELY manipulative.
>>
OP, no one is trying to stop you from doing whatever you want. You want to repress? Go ahead.
Why are you so insistent on stopping other people from doing what they want?
>>
>>7659117
>please explain how you can produce a 100% female transexual with female cromasones, body, skeleton, and functioning genitals.

I'm not exactly arguing about that, I'm just saying that you use this fact to rationalize your repression, because what you really want is to be totally female, and you know you can't have that. So you don't even try to come close.

>I bet none of you really asked, why, emotionally, you want to transition

It's not an emotional decision, retard.
>>
>>7659134
>taking 4chan seriously for medical advice
what's your issue? you grow boobs and regret it?
>>
>>7658933
It's called circular logic.
>>
>>7659124
I'm "all good" in that the sense I don't feel insecurity over being a man anymore

I am NOT all good, in the sense that I'm pissed I was almost destroyed by this faggot institution, which insists that I MUST become a girl, as its the only way I can be ever happy and life, and absolutely every other option will make me more miserable than I am now.

These are horribly misinformed people at BEST, evil liars at WORST..

>>7659137
I appreciate that, really I do....mainly, I am upset that people who express my opinions, and experience, are shut down, ignored, called fake, and accosted for their disagreement with the narative.

It really feels like the LGBT turned on me like rabid wolves as soon as I suggested I didn't really think transitioning was good for me, and this hurt FAR more than when my dad told me to stop

I've been yelled at, spit at, and bullied MORE after this, from the LGBT people I knew.

>doing what they want
I "wanted" to chop my dick off and do estrogen.

Sometimes we want whats bad for us.

>>7659146
>come close
except I cannot

EVEN if you are correct, that "deep down" I still want to be a female, I WILL become unhappier being a grotesque tranny, than I am now as a repressed one.

At very least, I will live happy till I get suicidal again, if that even happens.

>not emotional decision
you kinda proved my point, you refuse to ask emotionally, why you want it...

I don't want to be stabbed because I fear pain, injury, and infection risk

I want to drink juice because it is hydrating, gives vitamin C for my body, is enjoyable to drink, and is relatively good for me, compared to soda, or other shit

I want to go to church because I enjoy the friendly company, the spiritual benefits, and hospitable environment

.....every decision we make is NOT just because "I want to", theres reasons BEHIND the want, which makes a logical conclusion of wanting it.

>>7659147
Less 4chan, more ALL of the LGBT.
>>
>>7658990
Not an argument.
>>
>>7659190
>I don't want to be stabbed because I fear pain, injury, and infection risk
>I want to drink juice because it is hydrating, gives vitamin C for my body, is enjoyable to drink, and is relatively good for me, compared to soda, or other shit

These aren't emotional decisions, these are instinctive decisions, and in the case of trying to drink healthy, it's a logical decision. Only this last one:

>I want to go to church because I enjoy the friendly company, the spiritual benefits, and hospitable environment

Can be considered an emotional decision that is realistically influenced by your background and upbringing. Also this whole thread makes more sense knowing you're a Christfag.
>>
>>7659190
So is this whole thread just because you're scared the "transition or die" people are right?
Otherwise, just ignore the faggots thinking they know what's best for you and you do you.
>>
File: trannyouting.jpg (599KB, 1280x1522px) Image search: [Google]
trannyouting.jpg
599KB, 1280x1522px
>>7659147
in short, If you can give me another platform to speak my views, and my experience, on an LGBT area, let me know, be my guest.

I've already been banned a few places just for telling my story

>>7659167
I know it is. They use circular logic, and definitions which flex to what THEY want

I also didn't want to become like pic-related, realized I could never have kids, and I would never be more than a glorified piece of pseudo gay fuck meat...and that made me absolutely sick, thinking about.
>>
>>7659209
>and I would never be more than a glorified piece of pseudo gay fuck meat...
What's wrong with that? Girls deal with it.
>>
>>7659209
>being influenced by /pol/ parody comics

You realize this isn't what life is really like, even for non-passing trans women, right?
>>
>>7659209
Okay, where did you banned from exactly? And are you sure it's just for your story and not being bitter as fuck, calling people faggots, and saying shit like self-medders are fucked, and that informed consent should be banned?
There's always tumblr.
>>
>>7659190
>juice
>relatively good for you
lol, it's almost as sugary as soda.
>>
>>7659190
you're an angry little faggot that's blaming everyone else for his issues. no fucking wonder you get banned, moron.
>>
>>7659117
>it actually started with me in consoling, and getting that diagnosis.
If you were officially diagnosed, why are you lashing against informed consent? You'd have got hormones through normal channels as well, unless there's something you're not telling.
>>
>>7659204
>instinctive
No, its not....

instincts themselves are often formed on logic

I do not like injuries, because they risk my health, cause pain, and alter my body in undesirable ways. I am emotionally averse to ALL of these, so I dislike them

I enjoy juice because its cathartic to drink, particularly when cold, and thirsty, and I wish to have a good immune system

emotional backing is for all of those reasons

What is YOUR reasons for wanting to be trans?

not just "I was born a girl", thats an excuse. I mean what feelings, or ideas you feel strongly about, do it?

maybe you like being pretty and protected

maybe you think men are brutes

maybe you want dick

maybe you think you have better advantages as a girl

What are the elements behind it??

>influenced by your upbringing
nigger, I became a christian AFTER I almost killed myself, and realized how hopeless being a tranny was

They took me in and were nice, when other trannies were absolutely vile to me.

>>7659208
This is somewhat accurate, but I've never seen a counter argument to these people and the "you do you" people are so quite, they might as well not exist

PLUS, people who explain MY experience are censored so the 2 positions are

"YOU SHOULD BE TRANS, ITS THE ONLY WAY"

and

"Idfk, do what you want"

so really its 1 vs 0, and your convinced to go with the majority, especially with scare tactics.

>>7659215
>girls deal with it
>not having kids
>psudogay fuck meat

you even read?

>>7659217
not openly, perhaps, but I've seen trannies and known them personally, and this isn't far off.

The whole reason you say its "not really true" is because nobody walks down the street talking like this, but on the other hand, many really think this way.
>>
>>7658906
I would probably be like this if I hadn't started hormones desu, but having started them I can 100% for sure say I'm happier now.
>>
>>7659262
You sound really hurt. Did someone you haven't talked about happen to you? Or do you really take things like "GET ON HRT NOW OR YOU'LL BE A HOPELESS HON" to heart?
>>
OP, have you considered just taking HRT for a couple of months to see how it goes, but not socially transitioning? The mental effects alone can be worth it.
>>
>>7658906
Maybe you're not actually trans dumbfuck
>>
>>7659262
>instincts themselves are often formed on logic

Not in the fucking moment, do you even psychology?

>not just "I was born a girl", thats an excuse. I mean what feelings, or ideas you feel strongly about, do it?

Body dysphoria, the need for my body to reflect who I feel like I am, there's no logic here dude. Nobody is doing this for "muh female privledge" or because they're huge subs or because they think men are inherently gross. Men can be attractive, both physically and emotionally, it's just that masculine features did not work for me. It wasn't right for me. It made me hate my body, and myself. That's it.

And I don't regret transitioning. I never will. I'm finally close to loving myself now. Stop trying to force your shitty experience onto everyone else.
>>
>>7659262
>>girls deal with it
>>not having kids
>>psudogay fuck meat
>you even read?
So your problem is with no kids and being a homo, not the fuckmeat side of things?
>>
>>7659219
I tried talking about it before, and they pretty much wiped any trace of me from the web-page.

I pretty much said I was stopping transition, I'm happier as cis, self med / informed consent would of hurt me, and that there needs to be more dialog on people who experience what I do

and I pretty much met the exact same response many of YOU are giving, that I was never trans, its my responsibility, and several other bitter replies before the thread was deleted and my account vanished

it actually hurt, because almost instantly they went from friends to foes

>>7659229
I get that, I have it less than water, but its a nice treat, and is excusable with vitamin c.

I am no health guru, but I try not to be a disgusting trash heap, get exercise, ect.. Actually this helped me feel better as a man, but made it worse, at first

>>7659237
>faggot
>repressed
I think you got it backwards

call me a cishet disease pl0x

>>7659246
>informed consent
Series of events is pretty much this
>go to consoler, who I was seeing for depression
>talk about my issues
>diagnosed, and explore it, sign up for forums, get hugboxed by LGBT people
>look into it, go into normal HRT process, takes long, most urge me to self med, or to go to an informed consent clinic, start HRT briefly
>my dad sees this, pretty much slaps the shit out of me
>"k anon, your going to listen"
>long talk FORCES me to open up, its really painful, and I'm crying, I hate thinking about how I hate myself
>forces me to open up, and face my problems
>there for an hour, held down, sobbing, ect
>gets me to accept these, it makes sense, but I'm pretty numb
>start going to church, feel weird at first, always felt hateful of church because "fuck zombie jesus", but everyone is nice
>start working out under dads orders, start thinking about why I feel that way, work to repress it, reverse it, and encourage good feelings about being a man
>fast forward to now, happy, and very, very glad my dad borderline kidnapped me to slap me
>>
>>7659335
Your dad sounds abusive anon.
Also, if your problems are fixed and you're so happy, why do you still need to talk about them?
>>
>>7659335
So how did the talk with your father actually go like? Did he just said you're a goddamn fucking faggot who will be disowned and threw out on the streets so now you're dead-set on repressing to be a good little sonny?
>>
>>7659354
There were studies done like this, a little boy was gender non-conforming, so the quack punished him whenever he played with girls toys.

He grew up with anger issues and was a self-hating gay. It worked though and he hated anything feminine.
>>
>>7659273
They happen a LOT, not always as harsh as that, but its always "lol, clock is ticking, get it done or be miserable"

its a monopoly on saying either you be trans, or you WILL be miserable

nobody suggests if you have those feelings, that anything in the world will keep you from being suicidal

That feeling, of everyone saying your only hope for not wanting to kill yourself?...it makes you run into it, hoping theres a light at the end of the tunnel, even though it gets darker...

>>7659279
I did...and I felt more girly, happier, felt less conflicted about being a male...but the reasons were still fucked

>>7659297
Whats the difference?

>>7659300
>psychology
I'm studying it man.... Every desire, impulse, ect, is some sort of an emotional construct, based on how we percieve, and feel about things

if I have an instinct to avoid someone out of fear, its because it illicits a fear response, and I instinctively don't go near them

emotions are a big part of why habits are instilled in people, habits are formed by perceptions and patterns

this is the core of psychology.

>who I am
this is retarded, you are who you are

how can you say you are a girl if you are physically a man? What do you base this on?

>never will
time will tell

>>7659311
Its that I would NEVER be a true woman, I'd always be an imitation, constantly requiring work every day to make the illusion even slightly convincing.

>>7659354
>abusive
some would call him a fucking HERO

>why still need to talk?
because some don't have these heroes.....

>>7659365
it went something like this
>why do you think your a girl
>BECAUSE IM A GIRL
*slaps*
>I WAS BORN A GIRL, DADDY STOP
*slaps*

Basically, did that, and kept doing it until I opened up on how I FELT about being a man, being a girl, ect.....

it was pretty rough, but so is being a disgusting tranny, and getting beaten up for trapping a guy
>>
>>7659146
yeah that first part is something i used to do and still struggle with.
>>
>>7659374
Buffalo Bill, the years before the lotion.
>>
>>7659374
You obviously didn't fucking read the story, did you???

he only beat me when I made excuses, and refused to open up emotionally, and looking back, most trannies are EXTREMELY defensive emotionally.
>>
>>7659401
>because some don't have these heroes.....
What? I though this was about you. No one needs a parent to beat them until they do what the parent wants. Your dad is not a hero.
>>
>>7659408
So you've accepted you will just be a half baked imitation, and not a real woman? If that makes you happy, but the idea of this made me feel like I was living a lie.
>>
>>7659417
>beat me till I do what he wants
he wanted me to be honest with myself

You don''t think people should do this?

Hes a hero to me, as he kept me from being a miserable misfit who tries to hide myself from society, yet convince myself I'm not weird, despite hiding.
>>
>>7659401
>Its that I would NEVER be a true woman, I'd always be an imitation, constantly requiring work every day to make the illusion even slightly convincing.
Who cares about being a "true woman" whatever that means?
>>
>>7659401
>Basically, did that, and kept doing it until I opened up on how I FELT about being a man, being a girl, ect.....
Or he just forced you to say what he wanted to hear, and your scared abused self accepted that as the truth.
>it was pretty rough, but so is being a disgusting tranny, and getting beaten up for trapping a guy
So you're scared of being seen as disgusting and getting assaulted? The earlier you start HRT the less chance of the former, and to avoid the second just be honest and don't trap the guy.
>>
>>7659433
No. You're denying that you need medical treatment for a medical condition, that you should just ignore it. You're saying your dad knows more than trained medical professionals. You're in denial, anon.
>>
>>7659190
>to ask emotionally, why you want it.
non of those are emotional reasons for wanting something all you've listed are reasons. like saying why do you want to join a club? for the pool the sandwitches and the gym. try doing what you say and i may give you real emotional reasons for stuff
>>
>>7659262
seriously, still not listing any emotional reasons....
>>
OP confirmed for AGP
>>
>>7659454
But he's into men?
>>
>>7659401
>I did...and I felt more girly, happier, felt less conflicted about being a male...but the reasons were still fucked

>>BECAUSE IM A GIRL
>>I WAS BORN A GIRL, DADDY STOP

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
>>
>>7659458
AGPs can be into men
t. repressed bi AGP
>>
>>7659401
seriously, i think your just upset you cant take control of your life, you let your father make your decision for you. and now you lash out to justify letting some one els control your life.
>>
>>7659435
vagina, true breasts, actually born one, not requiring constant upkeep, ect

Also, having people having never saying "you aren't a woman" and my only defense is "yes i am"

>>7659401
kinda remember a bit more...he asked how I feel about being a man, being a woman...constantly hit me if I made a vague excuse like "I am" or "i'm not". He forced me to answer WHY, I thought I am, or I'm not...something you guys I bet never ask... and this really opened things up for me

We are actually extremely close now.

>>7659436
>forced you
he didn't tell me what answers he wanted me to say, and everything I said was actually how I felt, but just never wanted to admit

>early hrt
I would still have to take hormones for my life, would have surgery scars, no kids, would have to constantly maintain, ect.

it would be a lie, and supporting the delusions I had...all that effort, to support my destructive delusions on what a man and woman is, and who I am, and whats "good" in life

>>7659441
>medical treatment
The condition is gone faggot, I have no more symptoms

>denial
I'm also in denial on wanting to smoke weed, because I don't like the effects of it. Does this mean I'm going to blow up and smoke myself to death one day?

>>7659442
Give me any decision you make, and tell me how its not emotional

>>7659449
>being pretty, because feeling repulsive, unwanted, ect
>think men are brutes, don't want to be a brute because you think brutes are evil and bad don't want to be evil and bad because you want to feel loved
>want dick, because you want to feel loved, think a dick in you is the only way
>>
>>7659463
>>I did...and I felt more girly, happier, felt less conflicted about being a male...but the reasons were still fucked
Jesus, that shifts the entire thing from obnoxious to downright sad. She basically got brainwashed by her abusive father into believing there's something morally wrong with transitioning, even though it helped.
>>
>>7659425
iv accepted that i'm going to be me. i'm not going to let you my dad or any community to tell me how to be me fake girl real girl super effeminate male label me how you will i know who and what i am an its a lot of work and it upsets some people but i don't care it makes me happy you just need to learn how to take control and live for your self.
>>
>>7659479
Sounds like my story, except there was no-one I came out to and all the brainwashing was done by myself.
>>
>>7659474
>>being pretty, because feeling repulsive, unwanted, ect
>>think men are brutes, don't want to be a brute because you think brutes are evil and bad don't want to be evil and bad because you want to feel loved
>>want dick, because you want to feel loved, think a dick in you is the only way
first off i don't want dick, or vag, im asexual, second are you trying to put words in my mouth or are those your reasons?
>>
File: mtf_brain_scan_differences.png (254KB, 959x714px) Image search: [Google]
mtf_brain_scan_differences.png
254KB, 959x714px
>>7659474
>He forced me to answer WHY, I thought I am, or I'm not...something you guys I bet never ask... and this really opened things up for me

You fucking idiot. There is no answer why. You just know, inside, that you're a girl. Your neurology is what's making you this way. The fact that you couldn't give an answer is proof.
Jesus christ, this is depressing.
>>
>>7659490
>The fact that you couldn't give an answer is proof.
So if I have a reason for wanting to be a girl, I'm not trans and shouldn't transition?
>>
>>7659494
Not exactly... What reasons are you talking about?
>>
>>7659474
>true breasts
tranny titties are real you ignoramus.
>>
>>7659474
>he didn't tell me what answers he wanted me to say
No, he just beat you until he heard what he wanted to hear. Such a big difference.
>I would still have to take hormones for my life
Even real women often take hormonal birth control for most of their life and then HRT during menopause.
>it would be a lie, and supporting the delusions I had
Why does it matter as long as you feel happier? Because right now you sound anything but genuinely happy, if anything it sounds like you're lying to yourself the most right now.
> destructive delusions
What? How are transgender thoughts destructive?
>>
>>7659454
Difference between AGP and trans?

>>7659463
This is how I thought, I thought, I thought I was born in the body of a man, but born mentally a woman

I didn't think I could change it, and I was an emotional, crying, unreasonable mess until he forced me to start answering.

>>7659464
Again, difference being?

>>7659467
>cant take control
uh...I took control, away from faggots like you...I'm happier, and do what I want.

Are you saying that I can't agree with my dad, without him controlling me?

Does this apply to LGBT too?

>>7659479
>felt good, it helped
I bet you think injecting herion is also helpful, because it feels good

>>7659488
didn't say it necessarily applied to you. Theres many reasons people try doing it.

>>7659490
>why are you trans?
>lol no reason

You are a retard

>brain scans
because thinking different ways has 0 effects on brain scans at all

And neither does hormones, and someone whos insecure about being masculine has the same T level as rock dwayne johnson.

>depressing
it should be, the idea that someone almost became a freak should be very depressing.
>>
>>7659495
Several different ones. Basically I just see the prospect of life as a girl so much more comfortable in many ways. It's the kind of life I want.
>>
>>7659501
Difference between what?
>>
>>7659474
>Give me any decision you make, and tell me how its not emotional
wait so you want me to give a non emotional answer? and any decision? ok but ill play along on subject. i were a long skirt some times cus its crazy comfy and really fun to feel it ruffle in the wind against your ankles
>>
>>7659504
Okay, well that's so vague that it might as well just be "I know that I would be happier as a girl", so I don't see a big problem with it.
>>
>>7659516
I know it's vague, but I can pick out specific things too. At the end it's probably just many, many different individual little things that all add up. That all comes to "I know I would be happier" but at the same time it's still just "I want to be a girl because X" many times over.

Reasons like being submissive, wanting a boyfriend, wanting to be held to female expectations, wanting to dress in pretty clothes, wanting my body to be cute and sexy not tough and strong, and many more.
>>
>>7659501
>I bet you think injecting herion is also helpful, because it feels good
Heroin has plenty serious adverse effects, unlike HRT.
>>
>>7659501
>uh...I took control, away from faggots like you
and you gave that control right to your dad. try making your own non fear and rage full decisions for your self take both sides in and make it your own don't just do what any one group or person tells you to do on a side note i feel if you were truly happy with "your" decision then you wouldn't have flt the need to post this here and throw start throwing all this hate around also also another side note i hope by "lgtb community" you spoke of wasn't just 4 chan.... cus 4chan is toxic as fuck and you should take any thing 4chan tells you with like 4 trucks full of salt
>>
>>7659501
>Difference between AGP and trans?
One is a sexuality, the other is a mental delusion.
>>
>>7659501
>Are you saying that I can't agree with my dad, without him controlling me?
>Does this apply to LGBT too?
also third side note you should stop seeing things as black and white wrong or right good and bad try find your own way
>>
>>7659494
Apparently

>>7659496
>real breasts
the vagina isn't and besides, they are lumps grown on a male body

heart, ribs, ect...all male

>>7659500
>someone wanting you to say something means they tricked you, even if you believed it

I guess I should be mad if someone asks me if I'm hungry, and I am. FUCK them, right?

>real women
thats not to be a woman though, thats to be a slut.

>menopause
citation needed

>lying to myself
I'm angry because I think about others who might be in my shoes, being trans because they feel insecure.

People detransition you know, and plenty kill themselves

I think if I alienated my dad, friends, ect, and then realized it was because those reasons, id an hero too.

>transgender destructive
destroys family, friends, health, expensive, socially isolating, emotionally awful, 2nd "puberty", no way to fit into society if you dont trans well, force people to tolerate you to build animosity, people arbitrarily hating you because you force them to accept you when you are unlikable, ect....

>>7659509
Between AGP and trans... you say I was (am) agp.

>>7659514
>comfort
>fun
>not emotions
you are retarded.

>>7659516
"know" and "think" are different... and "know" is just an extremely high confidence "think".

>>7659542
HRT has adverese effects too.
>>
So OP, why don't you shut up about the whole trans thing if you don't have gender dysphoria and go be happy with your dad?
>>
>>7659562
>>comfort
>>fun
>>not emotions
>you are retarded.
oh so you gave up on trying to have a conversation? sad, i was having fun.
>>
>>7659562
> they are lumps grown on a male body
>HEART, ribs, ect...all male

Uhhh....

>>menopause
>citation needed

UHHHHHH.......
>>
>>7659562
I didn't say you were AGP...
>>
>>7659570
also yes.
>>
>>7659562
>HRT has adverese effects too
Like what? I guess infertility, but that doesn't matter much when you're primarily attracted to people of your birth sex, or just don't plan on having children.
>>
>>7659562
>thats not to be a woman though, thats to be a slut.
???
>>
>>7659549
>implying if I agree with someone, they control me
>society says I shouldn't eat my own shit, guess society is controlling me, cause I don't want to do it

>>7659551
>sexuality
Well, mine was a delusion... though I also had homosexuality, which I moved past

>>7659560
>find own way
so my own way cannot be seeing things as good or bad? Fuck you, you cant control me

>>7659570
cause, I want others to know, its possible to do this if you have these feelings. Its not a myth, its not fake, it can be done.

>>7659573
You want to explain how comfort and fun AREN'T emotions?

>>7659579
the ribs, heart, lungs, ect, are still male. as is the rest of the flesh, cells, ect. Its like attaching a horse dick on a man, saying hes a horse

>menopause
Some women might take HRT, but its uncommon, and often not strictly necessary.

Seems to me like a life choice..

>>7659582
maybe not you, but SOMEONE did.
>>
>>7659562
>I guess I should be mad if someone asks me if I'm hungry, and I am. FUCK them, right?
No, that's like beating you when you say you're hungry until you finally break and 'admit' you're just a gluttonous fattie.
>thats not to be a woman though, thats to be a slut.
So having any kind of sex not for purpose of reproduction, even in a monogamous relationship, is slutty for you? And even then, some use it for things like lessening period pains.
>citation needed
Really now? That's the primary reason HRT was developed, not trannies.
>>
>>7659598
>maybe not you, but SOMEONE did.
So...?
>>
>>7659598
Yeah, it's possible to repress things, but it's not fucking healthy.
>>
>>7659598
Yeah, I hate when I'm walking down the street and someone clocks me by putting my motherfucking heart cells under a microscope.
>>
>>7659598
>I also had homosexuality, which I moved past
>>
>>7659628
>insecure straight girl comes on /lgbt/ trying to convince everyone she's a straight cis man
>>
>>7659598
>society says I shouldn't eat my own shit, guess society is controlling me, cause I don't want to do it
well thats just bad hygiene

>Fuck you, you cant control me

not trying to just want you to think for half a second before get pissed off and throw a tantrum

>explain how comfort and fun AREN'T emotions?

didn't say they weren't but if you had posted THIS instead of an insult i would have said "oh you got me on that one gimme a sec and ill try again" just stop being so hate full right now your being as mean as you accused us of being.
>>
>>7659629
Why do you think straight girl?
>>
>>7659586
http://sillytranswoman.blogspot.com/2011/03/risks-associated-with-hormone-use.html

And social suicide

>>7659591
Why would a woman whos not sleeping around take a body damaging drug??

>>7659606
Except that didn't happen? He didn't ask me "do you feel insecure about being a man" he asked "why". And he hit me until I dug through my emotions and poured my soul out to him

>period pains, monogymous
very few girls REALLY do it for that, its an excuse. girls who do it also face health risks

>primary reason it was developed
And what kind of woman needs this?..

>>7659608
so I want an answer

>>7659613
Should I go out and kill people because thats healthier then?

>>7659618
Point is, your lying to YOURSELF, and self deception is a good way to become mentally ill.
>>
>>7659642
Because OP said she also had to repress her "homosexuality" (attraction to men).
>>
>>7659645
Most of those are simply the female risks for the conditions. If a female is more likely to get a blood colt, it's fucking logical that taking estrogen will up your chances for a blood clot.
>>
>>7659645
How old were you when you had this conversation with your father and how old are you now?
>>
>>7659645
>Why would a woman whos not sleeping around take a body damaging drug??
just told you, to down period pain
>>
>>7659654
More like pain from slutting around.
>>
>>7659645
I'm cis and on HRT and I'll take the health risks over not developing osteoporosis. Granted, I'm not the standard HRT patient because I'm young and no longer have ovaries, but still.
>>
>>7659645
>Except that didn't happen? He didn't ask me "do you feel insecure about being a man" he asked "why". And he hit me until I dug through my emotions and poured my soul out to him
Abuse is often rationalized post-fact, which seems awfully close to what you're doing.
>very few girls REALLY do it for that, its an excuse. girls who do it also face health risks
Who are you to say why they do that. Did you just get brainwashed at your church into thinking that any woman who has sex without intending to be a baby factory is a slut?
And any medication carries health risks, if it sufficiently improves quality of life it may very well be worth it.
>And what kind of woman needs this?..
The one that doesn't want to age like shit?
>>
>>7659656
man you are just set in you ways aren't you? i always hated people with such ignorant world views every person is not every other person dummy.
>>
>>7659662
>woman without ovaries who has to take HRT

OP says you're not a real woman, how do you respond?
>>
>>7659629
Why straight girl, if I'm not a girl?

>>7659641
>bad hygine
bad hygine which society is FORCING us to do, according to you guys

>think
I have...for years.

>your right, but you were incredibly rude
lol ok.

>>7659646
And you repressed your desire to shit your pants when you were a little kid

quit lying about who you truly are, shit your pants again

>>7659648
>female risks
citation needed

>>7659650
22, 25 now. Was a shut in loser neet

3 year long journey to growing to accept, and enjoy being a man, but I'm glad he pointed me in the right direction

Sometimes you don't like the idea of something, but the results are worth it
>>
>>7659676
Well, according to OP, my breasts are true boobs and so my ribs and heart and shit are real female.
>>
>>7659677
man over all im really glad im not you im much happier a struggling trans person then a...a...what ever you are, a hate monger in denile about him self who cant gain a world view and only sees things as black and whits have fun being an alcoholic who trys not to think about all the missed opportunities in life mak sure you give your dad and 4chan a shout out in your suicide note ok broface? luv ya!
>>
File: tfw-male-heart.jpg (26KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
tfw-male-heart.jpg
26KB, 500x449px
>>7659690
>I'm completely blown the fuck out by a real woman

How did I NOT see this coming.
>>
>>7659662
why no ovaries? Why on LGBT?

>>7659667
Thats not "post facts" though, if I had never found reasons why that weren't just "I feel like a girl", then he would of gotten nowhere

The fact I could give those answers at all, and truly believe them, says everything

>who are you
I'm not saying they don't I'm saying they are stupid

>age like shit
So women age like shit without HRT? cmon.. theres other factors

>>7659672
>ignorant
actually, observant
opposite of ignorant

>>7659676
didn't say that... says shes dumb if shes doing it for just being old.

She sounds like she legit had an injury, so I'll hear her out, THEN judge.
>>
>>7659690
If you were born with a vagina, this is true...also, I never said REAL women who got HRT for MEDICAL reasons weren't real women

Your guys are strawmanning

>>7659710
>hate monger
the hate was mongered by the LGBT
>denial*
fixed. And I'm in acceptance.

>suicide note
looooong ways out, if ever

>>7659713
I literally never said a legit bio woman on HRT wasn't a woman.
>>
>>7659690
Still waiting to hear why your ovaries were removed.
>>
>>7659722
I'm a lesbian and I had a malignant tumor on my right ovary when I was 20. I opted for a total hysterectomy rather than rather than just removing the tumor. I'm just glad it was caught early.
>>
>>7659722
>>ignorant
>actually, observant
>opposite of ignorant
holy macaroni..... only an ignorant person thinks they have all the answers
try having some god damn humility you fucking pieces of shit!! hahahaha.....sigh giving in to the rage every now and then is nice....and really hate, all the hate but god damn it if i cant stand people like OP here.... fun thread over all tho
>>
>>7659743
>If you were born with a vagina, this is true...also, I never said REAL women who got HRT for MEDICAL reasons weren't real women

Yeah I know. I'm going to self-harm now because of that whole situation that just happened. But it doesn't stop you from being trans, and it doesn't stop you from being an idiot. You really need to work on yourself, it's obvious your dad fucked you up.
>>
>>7659722
>The fact I could give those answers at all, and truly believe them, says everything
Because you were tortured and strongly traumatized by the event?
>>
>>7659762
In this case, you are still a woman of sorts, but you kinda self inflicted it, by going for a hysterectomy.

>>7659775
>have all the answers
literally never said this
>humility
I had enough to admit I was wrong, thinking I was a girl

>>7659781
>self harm
Your only going to disfigure yourself, your doing the demons a favor, destroying yourself

I advise you don't and honestly try to calmly look at what your seeing, and be honest on why you feel these ways.
>>
>>7659800
>anytime someone is coerced, they mean nothing they say

is this what you really think?

That anytime someone is forced to face the truth, everything they say becomes a lie, no matter how they feel, or how much evidence is there?

You are backwards as fuck
>>
>>7659803
>I advise you don't and honestly try to calmly look at what your seeing, and be honest on why you feel these ways.

I actually went to the bathroom to do it, and I saw what looked like a sad 20-year-old lesbian in the mirror, so I started to feel better.
>>
>>7659803
I'll take being a woman of sorts rather than dying of ovarian cancer like my grandma did.
>>
>>7659811
>self perception

shaded, by your own desires and delusions

You still have a penis I assume, a taint, balls, male skull, ribs, hands, bones teeth, tongue, eyeballs, feet, ect

You will never be a woman, you will at best be an imitation.
>>
>>7659818
To be clear, my question is why you opted for the hysterectomy, which ensured you would NEED HRT?

You did more damage than necessary, didn't you??
>>
>>7659803
>have all the answers
>literally never said this
what is the opposite of not knowing a thing? it would be knowing a thing and you said you were the opposite soooooooo you kinda did.....dummy...
>>
>>7659833
Because I have a direct family history of ovarian cancer and had already developed a malignant tumor under the age of 30, I had an extremely high risk of it simply reoccurring and having to deal with it my whole life. I decided being cancer-free was worth taking some titty skittles. Honestly, the HRT really isn't the big deal, it's the infertility my doctor wanted to make sure I was okay with.
>>
>>7659834
>opposite
Ignorance means lack of awareness

Observance means to be aware, and observe

>>7659848
In THIS case, I feel bad for you, and can no joke, even empathize you being lesbian

But your an exception to the rule.
>>
File: Screenshot (6).png (202KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
202KB, 1920x1080px
>>7659901
>Ignorance means lack of awareness
lack of knowledge....dummy....
>>
>>7659901
Oh, I have no problems being a lesbian because girls are cute, I was just answering why I post on /lgbt/.
>>
>>7659824
My delusion in that moment was that I was an ugly facsimile of a woman like you're implying, and that I needed to punish myself.

Looking in the mirror actually brought clarity to the situation, please stop telling me what I do or do not look like, or who I am, as if you know better than me.
>>
>>7658922
I guarantee you're not trans, ever had a gd diagnosis, or are lgbt at all and that you're only posting to rile up this board with yet another epic thread.

This post oozes /pol/ especially, but all of OPs posts are very clearly worded to step on as many toes as possible.

I guess OP won
>>
>>7659925
>>7659925
It can mean either "not knowing" or choosing not to learn.

I will always "not know" about somethings, but I will always choose to learn.

>>7659933
I normally have problems with lesbians, but since your sterile, I have....less issues with it, and more sympathy..

>>7659940
>punish self
this is dumb, and self punishment isn't even a thing which works very well, not with violence

Really, rather than punishing, you should of tried to CHANGE yourself, but instead, you went back and made yourself dive back in the illusion of being a woman.

>know better than me
I know JUST as well as you, you do not have a vagina brother.
>>
>>7659965
Then he has quite the opposite effect on me, since it makes me feel glad that I'm just trans without any confusion instead of the fucked up situation he talks about.
>>
>>7658906
You're mistaken. I don't give a FUCK about you. I also give 0 amounts of fucks about your piddly ass problems. Please, have a nice day.
>>
>>7659965
I don't know, self-hating trans people exist.
>>
>>7659966
>I will always choose to learn
except in this case right?
>>
>>7659991
this, all the this.
>>
>>7658906
>>7658922
>>7658933

This is explained by the following:

You had initially only partial femenization. Once through puberty and once neurological development ended (between 20-25) you were far more masc because of natal hormones and the structural affects on cross sexed neurology.

Secondly, you may actually be exhibiting behaviors that are typical of partial femenization, that will only be resolved by cross sex HRT, no matter how much you wish to believe otherwise. For instance: chronic masturbation, mixed emotions (feeling angry when you are sad), quick temper and overly aggressive behavior, hyper dominance especially in the workplace/home/comfort zones, irregular muscle fatigue and also even ability to focus.

Don't be so quick to rule it out...
>>
>>7659991
>self hating trans
what makes someone trans again?

>>7659997
this case I learned I didn't really want to be a woman, I just wanted my insecurities resolved....
>>
>>7660132

Well I don't know if anyone has said it, but you could have just had AGP which was resolved after you chilled out as an adult.

AGP is the BDD side of trans issues, as in, you dont have to have AGP to be trans, but a lot of MtFs have AGP. But you can also be AGP and not be trans at all. Its a dismorphic thing, like anorexia. You had the dismorphia, the mental illness, not the neurological condition.

In which case, grats, you dodged a fucking massive bullet.
>>
>>7660086
So you don't think a man who works on becoming more masculine via his actions, can be more masculine, and less feminine?
>>
>>7660159
And what is the difference between this and true trans?

Why did nobody bring this up??
>>
>>7660003
is it self hate, if it is not my "self" anymore, to feel that way?
>>
>>7660236
Because it's not an actual thing. It's dated psudeoscience people like around here.
>>
>>7659966
>this is dumb, and self punishment isn't even a thing which works very well, not with violence

Your dad made you think you were a man by beating the girl out of you, seemed to work pretty well in your case.

>Really, rather than punishing, you should of tried to CHANGE yourself, but instead, you went back and made yourself dive back in the illusion of being a woman.

I already changed myself. My body is too "feminine" now to go back, or whatever you want to call it. If I look good enough that I can actually calm myself down by looking in the mirror, then that's good enough for now. There are still some rough edges I want to get rid of, but that doesn't have to be today.

This is no illusion. The illusion is my BDD, and I can beat it. You're the one who's bought into an illusion, sold to you by your abusive father.
>>
>>7660411
>self punishment, violence
>compared to other punishment, violence
if you have the will to be violent to yourself, you have the will to change, and thus, the punishment is irrelevant, you clod..

It worked from my dad, because it WASNT self punishment, it was EXTERNAL punishment

Can you not into words?

>too fem to go back
Brah, even the person who runssexchangeregret went back, and he chopped his balls off, and is old

if he can do it, you have no excuse

>GD
>beating it by caving into, and feeding the feelings

THIS is also a problem...its clearly a mental (or some argue "neurological) problem, which is fixed with a "physical" solution. Its like if you had social anxiety, and you gave someone steroids and guns to make them feel less anxious, rather than just make them less anxious

You aren't beating it, your giving INTO it

>abusive father

I shattered the illusion. I thought I was a girl despite everything, and now I know I am a man BECAUSE of everything.
>>
>>7659966
So what are your issues with gay people? Your standard "it's a sin" rubbish or you got something unique?
>>
File: cis.jpg (14KB, 220x184px) Image search: [Google]
cis.jpg
14KB, 220x184px
>>7660494
>you clod..

Hahaha. Yeah, you're cis alright.

>Brah, even the person who runssexchangeregret went back, and he chopped his balls off, and is old

He transitioned WHEN he was old tho, and you can still tell he lived as a woman for much of his life, he just looks uncanny. He "passes" as a man worse than most trans men. I would be way more fucked, and I don't want to do it anyway, being a girl is nice and feels right to me, there is literally no reason for me to "go back". There's not even any identity for me to go back TO, I transitioned a bit too young for that. I don't really remember what it's like not to have boobs, for example.

>You aren't beating it, your giving INTO it

Feels good, everyone likes me this way besides strangers online, so I don't care.
>>
>>7658922
The nature of GD is something permanent, it can be denied but can't be made to go away.
>>
>>7658982
Define what repressing is and how you do it, then.
>>
>>7660540
it has a lowered level of intimacy to heterosexuals, due to incompatable bodies trying to join, it has large amounts of health issues for homosexuals from anal activity injuries, urinary tract infections, and other problems, theres a larger amount of drug use, and mental health problems, which do not seem to result from JUST bullying, lesbians have a doubled domestic abuse rate, and homosexuality also completely removes sexual safety from women, as gender segregation DOES NOT gaurentee sexual safety if a lesbian is capable of attacking, and this also applies to having sexually "removed" areas, where sex is not a provication, because gays and lesbians make this impossible, without having someone entirely isolated OR having someone say "no gays" but this is illegal.

Gays and lesbians also throw out the delicate balance of masculinity and femininity in a couple, resulting in ACTUAL cases of toxic masculinity AND toxic femininity, while a hetcis couple are a wonderful balance, which end up making a well deciding couple, factoring in both strengths of both sexes, and factoring out both weaknesses, while a gay couple factors out the strengths of the missing sex, and doubles the weakness

Sexuality can also be altered via pattern based learning for people, so homosexuality is a choice, not just in the sense that "nobody forces you to spread your butthole" or "eat pussy" for girls, but that nobody forces them to not seek to change their mindset, when it is entirely doable to change.

in short, its risky, dangerous, ineffective, and a choice people make
>>
>>7659035
>If I repress my anger at someone, I get over it
No, you don't. You shove it into the corner and pretend it's not there, but that doesn't help you resolve and actually overcome the anger. The conflict hasn't been resolved, you're just trying to distract yourself from it.

>>7659047
>and yells at / belittles them for being masculine (like you know, US education system can, and feminism)
Funny, my experiment has been the exact opposite (and I do live in the US). All throughout middle school I was physically harassed for not being masculine enough, sometimes right in the middle of class, and even with other boys actually physically punching me with the teacher like 2 feet away, the staff's whole attitude was like "boys will be boys, if I try to break up this fight I'll be hurting their natural masculine development". This is why the "war on masculinity" meme pisses me off so much - people are so afraid of criticizing masculinity that they're willing to condone non-consensual physical violence.

>>7659062
>DO YOU ALSO support homosexual and trans conversion therapy?
Those have zero credibility. There isn't any evidence suggesting they are effective, and plenty of evidence that they are harmful to one's mental health.

>>7659262
>instincts themselves are often formed on logic
Instincts are created by evolution, so it's the "logic" of the species, not the individual. The female gender instinct is logical BECAUSE one is biologically female, but sometimes genetics goes wrong and sometimes a biological male gets the instinct. In that case it's not logical in that particular instance.

>>7659401
>I did...and I felt more girly, happier, felt less conflicted about being a male...but the reasons were still fucked
So it helped you, but you rejected it because it went against your ideology?
>>
>>7660608
wew lad.
>>
>>7660559
>hes old
he still went through hormones, mutilated his body, ect....I kinda think maybe you could get a late male puberty, maybe, if you tried, because people who trans go through "second" puberty anyway

>feels good
smoking meth does too...try some

>strangers online
IDK where you live, but much more than me dislike you

>>7660580
>cant be made to go away
if the feelings, and all the symptoms go away, in what way is it still there?

>>7660584
Repressing is to first, be aware WHY you have such feelings, and what FEEDS them

it is then to find out why people have the feelings you WANT to have, and how to feed them

You then choose to give the current feeling fuel as possible, and remove or CHANGE the "why" of it. The first part is somewhat easy, but takes diligent, the second takes time, and a lot of emotional fortitude.

In short, its "which dog do you feed" applied : you feed the dog which is gay less, and you lure out, feed, and pet the straight dog....its somewhere inside you, even if you are afraid to look in certain parts of your mind...

>>7660634
>no you don't
and what If I LITERALLY end up forgetting?

Bob might of broken a dish of mine, but if I forget, will I randomly stab bob and be like "lol idk"

this is stupid... The further it goes into your subconscious, the less it effects you...and if you forget (slips from subconscious, to unconscious) then it has NO effect.

>anecdote
you must be in the south, or something.

In most areas, this isn't the case, I myself am in the northwest, and holy fuck this isn't the case

it also depends on parents, and I had a shitty upbringing, staying with my mom till she stopped getting paid for taking care of men, then moved in with my dad.

>I don't think it would be effective
but you JUST said that its ok if you sign up for it, RIGHT, and YOU are responsible?

Which is it, freedom to fuck up, or always being looked out for?

or do you just want things pro tranny?
>>
>>7660634
>instincts
if I learn an instinct in a war to reach for a gas mask when mustard gas is deployed, have I evolved from the war?

>it helped
because feeling happier, and more comfortable is the most important thing amirite?
>>
>>7658922
>Why do you assume anyone who gets over GD but doesn't TRANSITION is someone who NEVER had GD?

Same way I assume someone with a tumor who never had chemo probably didn't have cancer.

Obviously you had something going on, but if it went away on it's own without treatment, then by definition it probably wasn't GD, since that doesn't go away. The fact that it might not have been GD doesn't say anything in regards to how legitimate it was or how severe it was. Having GD isn't a badge of honour, it's just a thing.
>>
>>7660847
>>7660847
>>7660847
>>7660847
>>7660847
>if someone had a tumor, and confirmed cancer, and it went away without the specific treatment I point out, this person literally never had cancer, and the tumor, the growth, and everything else was just a figment of everyone imagination
>>
>>7660874

I specifically didn't say "and confirmed cancer," tard. And while I only specified chemo, the intended implication was "any treatment."

Not all tumors are malignant, just like not all things that might seem indicative of GD are actually GD.
>>
>>7660890
This. I don't doubt that OP had some sort of gender identity issue, but if it was actually gender dysphoria, it's not going away magically without legitimate treatment.
>>
>>7660847
>Saying gd "doesn't go away" is part of the definition
citation needed.

And if going away is part of the definition, what do you call the version when it can go away?

how can you tell the difference, unless it does go away?

Shouldn't you try to make it go away, to make sure its actually GD?
>>
>>7660890
But are you saying if someone has cancer, and doesn't get chemo, but heals, it wasn't cancer?
>>
>I thought I had a fatal head wound but it was just some spilled ketchup, you guy can get over your fatal head wounds too if you just believe!
>>
>>7660912

I never said they had cancer, I've said it three times now, are you actually retarded?
Tumor =/= cancer.
>>
>>7660913
>because, you know, fatal head woulds and ketchup are that fucking similar huuuurrrrr

>Because a doctor will diagnose me with brain trauma if I smear ketchup on my head

>fuck medical investigation and diagnosisis, amirite?
>>
>>7660925
I asked you a fucking question

If someone has been DIAGNOSED with cancer

That person is showing symptoms

OF CANCER

and is complaining

OF CANCER

and is afraid of drying

OF CANCER

then they get cured

OF CANCER

by means other than CHEMO

Then did they NEVER have cancer?
>>
>>7660905
>And if going away is part of the definition, what do you call the version when it can go away?
Any number of things. General gender nonconformity, a symptom of sexual trauma, a symptom of an unrelated mental illness, general emotional issues that make transition seem desirable, etc.

>Shouldn't you try to make it go away, to make sure its actually GD?
Part of getting treatment for GD is exactly that. Kids have to essentially wait it out until a certain age in case they grow out of it, and therapists try to rule out other possible explanations.
>>
>>7660938

This question has absolutely nothing to do with anything I've said.
>>
>>7660232

Sure you can, but it doesnt solve the issues of anomalous neurology, no matter how much CBT you do.
>>
>>7660941
glad you can admit its other stuff, but some of this isn't treated, and often people can avoid this and push into transition by being pushy.

And informed consent clinics are a big part, where people can bypass ALL of that, and frankly theres a LOT of pressure to use them

>>7660951
so your going to be a cowardly bitch and not answer? Because I'm going to assume you thought they never had cancer.
>>
>>7661048
how can you tell its neurological, and not mental, if behaviors and thoughts can show up in brain scans??
>>
>>7659562
>menopause
>citation needed

Hi, FtM here who had a hysterectomy for non-transition reasons. Yes, it's very common to take HRT after a hysto. I'm taking a tiny dose of E along with my T.

Without enough E, the vagina can atrophy. You can get painfully dry and bleed due to irritation of the tissue. Cis women also can take it to help with other menopausal symptoms, like hot flashes.

Anyway.

>>7658906
Seen your posts around, repression-anon, and I loled at some of them. I've seen you say before that the "reason" you are/were MtF is that you had a deep-rooted belief that men are predatory and you didn't want to be that. Or something along those lines, correct me if I paraphrased it wrong.

Now, maybe that's true, or maybe it's something you invented while being abused in order to give your dad an answer and then you convinced yourself it's true (as others have said). I honestly don't know which it is, and I won't insist on knowing the answer.

My question is...so what? This has no relevance to my life.

My opinions about my birth sex (female) have varied ridiculous amounts over the years. I have been all along the political spectrum, from far-left to far-right. Some of my opinions of women have been "misogynistic" at points in my life. Other times, I strongly identified as "feminist."

No variation in my opinions about women ever had the effect of altering my dysphoria in any way.

At one point, I got far enough along the spectrum of SJW nonsense to start feeling like men are just kind of evil. I started to really dislike being a guy. I wished a lot of the time that I could be a lesbian instead, so that I could belong to a "girl-only" space without dragging any "toxic" masculinity into it, even in the form of sexual interest in men. I honestly kind of idolized the idea of a lesbian, woman-only thing as more "pure" or something.

This would all fit your theory of Where Trannies Come From perfectly if I had been born with a dick.

But I wasn't.

(1/?)
>>
>>7661132
If that all seems incredibly upside-cake to anyone else, it certainly didn't to me, simply because my sense of myself as innately and intrinsically male has never really wavered. When I was a kid, in an attempt to address my "tomboy" insistence that I was really a boy, my mother used to shower me in "girl power"-type stuff and tell me all the time how girls are awesome, and how great it was that I was a girl. Reviewing the "high points" of my birth sex didn't make me feel better (as you've suggested elsewhere), but made me feel sad and rejected. I didn't understand why my mother wanted me to be a girl so badly. I couldn't understand why she couldn't just love me as I was, or why it wasn't good enough for me to be a boy.

So...your posts are just jabber to me. I can't remotely relate to them.

I DO agree that thinking negative things about either men or women is not helpful to anyone. I'm glad I got away from thinking men are evil, and I'm at peace now with my gender - which I'm absolutely certain is MALE, regardless of what my chromosomes say.

I'm sure it's possible these days for people to transition for the wrong reasons...especially because it is SO easy now for people to go online to a forum with trans people and learn all the "right" things to tell a doctor to convince them you're trans. IF you yourself are NOT actually trans, but were given a diagnosis, that speaks to the current evaluation process not being sensitive enough.

(2/3)
>>
>>7661141
Once upon a time, doctors dealing with us tried to rule out basically every other possible explanation before settling on "trans" as the Dx. Unfortunately, this process was riddled with transphobic prejudice on the part of doctors, and was rightly criticized as such. But maybe we threw the baby out with the bathwater, and maybe we should not be so quick now to essentially allow patients to self-Dx as trans. With the slowly increasing acceptance of transgender people, there may be those who try to transition because they believe it will solve some other problem in their life. Doctors would serve them better by spending more time on why people are transitioning.

So in that sense, where you seem to be trying to keep people from making what you think was a terrible mistake for you, your crusade here is noble.

Where you go wrong is projecting it onto EVERYONE calling themselves trans. My experience is NOTHING like yours. The idea that it's similar is laughable to me. You don't have anything to offer me but being annoying.

Please re-evaluate some of this shit.

/fin
>>
>>7660236

Truetrans is a meme, AGP is not a meme. It is just a flavour of BDD. Which is totally treatable, and in my opinion, the first road all "trannys" should go down. Especially nowadays with all the confusing shit in the media...

This would also fix a lot of ongoing issues in the trans community, especially surrounding the fixation on passing.

>>7660347
nice one cara, fuck off back your den
>>
>>7661078
>so your going to be a cowardly bitch and not answer? Because I'm going to assume you thought they never had cancer.

"Someone who definitely had cancer definitely never had cancer" makes no fucking sense, that's literally impossible.
My original post was specifically NOT about someone who actually had cancer, but about someone who simply appeared to. Just like someone can appear to have GD or pretty much any disorder on the planet, but it's possible for it to turn out to be something different.

In addition, I never even said that if someone appeared to have cancer but it goes away on it's own, then they DEFINITELY never had cancer. I said it PROBABLY wasn't cancer, it MIGHT not have been GD.
A pretty far fucking cry from "someone who literally indisputably had cancer literally never for a moment ever had cancer."

So once again, this question has absolutely nothing to do with anything I've said. Getting pretty fucking tired of repeating myself here.
>>
>>7661084

Because of the affects of cross sex HRT on patients, when compared to placebo. You could still argue that it is psychological, much like how bipolar is neurological, yet has a large psychological component. There is a fine line between neurology and psychology because they are two parts of the same system. The normal distinction int this case is that neurology is the structure and psychology is the outcome of the structure. They are levels in a hierarchy. This is why it is easy to view transgenderism as mental illness, because technically it is, but calling it that belittles the reality of the situation. It isn't something that can be cured, it is chronic. You can only minimize the affects. A bit like bipolar, schizophrenia, BPD, etc.

Sure there are plenty of people that are trans-trenders, and they can fucking die. But in all honesty, coming from someone who is medically trans and knows quite a few others, they are never better off the meds. If you want some other proof, help us lobby for more research into this condition. But from our collective experience, the meds help more than ANYTHING else, including repression therapy.

Quite a lot of trans, especially CAH girls and fully femenized males, experience other things as well as their behavioral problems. Their bodies develop differently to cis counterparts, etc. Its all anomalous. We know that CAH is caused by pre-natal hormone spikes in mum during a specific window, and there is a direct link to this and the change in neurology. This has been observed. That said, not all CAH girls end up FtM. Most end up lesbian though. Masculinized behaviors because their brain is wired to imprint masculine behavior during childhood.

Thats all gender is, the way your brain is structured determines what gender you will imprint behaviors from. This is why there are plenty of cishet males that were raised by single moms. It is the brain, not just the environment.
>>
>>7661048
Still waiting for an answer on this, thought patterns show up on brain scans, so brain scans don't mean its impossible to change.

>>7661132
So did all older women before this time just suffer with bleeding, atrophic vaginas?

I can understand with organ destruction, ect, it might happen, but the rest of it is just parts of life

>>7661151
So, at best, being trans is a horrific mental disease, in which someone is disfunctional, and can only be made somewhat happy with THE most advance science advancements?

See, I might be able to believe this, except I've seen no evidence its permenant and not treatable any other way.

And the whole brain scan shit makes me skeptical, its implying anything that shows up in a brain scan CANNOT be cure

So are you saying ALL EMOTIONS are neurological, and cannot be changed?!

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/06/health/spontaneous-emotions-brain-scans/

Brain scan means fucking nothing, its not proof its permanent.
>>
>>7661378
This is not a "thought pattern", I get you're referencing neuroplasticity, but this is a very specific structure within the limbic system, that looks completely different even within pre-HRT patients.
>>
>>7661197
So then by your logic, isn't saying someone who "definitely had GD" never had GD also literally impossible?

OR, where did it go wrong to get a diagnosis!?

>>7661312
>fine line
And this fine line is WHAT exactly?
>>
>>7661386
The entire argument was "if it shows up on brain scans, then its permanent and not mental"

how does this make sense if emotions show up?

>pre hrt
probably because they choose to think they are the opposite sex....

thinking you are a girl, means it shows up like a girl.

thinking your a man, makes it show up like a man.
>>
>>7661393
>So then by your logic, isn't saying someone who "definitely had GD" never had GD also literally impossible?
Are you the master of the fucking universe, how do you know with utter certainty that someone definitely had it?
Show me where in my initial post I entertained the idea that someone 'definitely had GD'. My entire point was that such this are not certain. Once again, this question as absolutely nothing to do with a word I've said. I don't know how many times I need to say it.

>OR, where did it go wrong to get a diagnosis!?
See >>7660941
Doctors are not infallible.
>>
>>7661440
So where exactly did the doctor go wrong?

What was the thing that made me "not have it" if I fit the definition for having it?!
>>
>>7661431
No, the actual structure of the brain matter is different, not the way the neurons are firing or anything like that.
>>
>>7661525

How the fuck would I know?
Where's the remote for my air conditioning, answer me that.
>>
>>7660725
>you must be in the south, or something.
Nope, New England. And my parents didn't contribute to this at all (unless you mean the OTHER kids had shitty parents who instilled them with these toxic masculinity attitudes).

>>7660738
>if I learn an instinct in a war to reach for a gas mask when mustard gas is deployed, have I evolved from the war?
That's not a literal instinct.

>because feeling happier, and more comfortable is the most important thing amirite?
Well I'm not really seeing what the downside is here. It sounds more like you're being held back from happiness by a restrictive ideology you've created.

>>7660938
If the cure was, say, eating pancakes, then chances are it wasn't cancer to begin with, but rather some unknown condition that had symptoms similar to cancer.
>>
>>7661541
Please cite how you know the brain MATTER is different from the study, and how its DIFFERENT from the emotion brain scan

>>7661555
You seem to insist hes wrong, but no guess as to why

I can at least give you a guess, in your home

probably kicked under something, in a drawer, or under some stuff.

maybe in the fridge if you smoke weed.
>>
>>7661609
>new england
suprised new england is that masculine. I thought it was full of pussies

>instinct
wow, one of you was right at something then

Very well, impulsive reaction, then.

>downside
health risks, fertility, social dysfunction, denial of reality, ect...

>pancakes

u fukin wut

While you might "technically" have a point, if its indistinguishable from cancer, its PROBABLY cancer
>>
>>7661629
>>7661629
>>7661629
>>7661629
>Please cite how you know the brain MATTER is different from the study, and how its DIFFERENT from the emotion brain scan

Still want this answered, above all else.
>>
>>7661378
>So did all older women before this time just suffer with bleeding, atrophic vaginas?

Uh, YEAH, they probably did. How the fuck are you even arguing this? Literally millions of women experience this post-menopause. It's an observable, physical thing.

It's not like your vagina falls out of your body, okay? It's a little bit of blood, and sex can get very painful, that sort of thing. It was probably accepted as something that normally happened to older women, and not talked about.

We only developed HRT recently, you know. Do you think low-T men never existed because nobody was making Androgel? Sheesh.

>So, at best, being trans is a horrific mental disease, in which someone is disfunctional, and can only be made somewhat happy with THE most advance science advancements?

It's a pretty awful disorder of SOME kind, and yes, I think transition is currently the best treatment we have.

> I've seen no evidence its permenant and not treatable any other way.

I've seen no evidence of a genuine remission in ANYONE, or another treatment that "works." One strange repression-anon on 4chan is not a reasonable sample.

>So are you saying ALL EMOTIONS are neurological, and cannot be changed?!

As other people have tried to explain to you, there is a huge difference between what they are citing and what you are citing.

You are citing scans of brain activation. The are citing scans of brain STRUCTURE.

This is like the difference between, say, establishing that your arm EXISTS and evaluating what it's DOING when you move it around.

Are differences in brain structure permanent? No, not necessarily. We actually know that sex hormones can and do change brain structures. That's actually why basically every study of trans brains (at least since 2000, that I've seen) uses trans people who are pre-HRT, so that they don't confuse changes to brain structure that are CAUSED by HRT with differences in brain structure (compared to birth sex) that exist before treatment.
>>
>>7661629
>You seem to insist hes wrong, but no guess as to why
No, I insist that it's possible.

>I can at least give you a guess, in your home
I'm pretty sure it fell in the garbage at some point desu, I haven't seen it in years, RIP remote
>>
>>7661716
>they delt with it
entirely my point...

>transition is best treatment
so your saying without science, these people would just be killing themselves all over the world?

Shouldn't we identify the cause and eliminate it then?

>genuine remission
Define what you would call "genuine" remission

>structure
Quote from
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

>Of course, behavior and experience shape brain anatomy, so it is impossible to say if these subtle differences are inborn.

In other words, we dont know its permenant. But we DO know behavior can raise / lower sex hormones, so maybe raising testosterone in "trans women" might work, or vice versa?

Why not just have them man up, or even prescribe them testosterone so their brains match their body?

You kinda JUST implied this is 100% possible, so what the fuck?
>>
>>7661764
>>they delt with it

Who dealt with what? Is this still about vaginas?

Before we had casts, people "dealt with" broken bones some other way. Does this mean we shouldn't use casts? Why are you SO opposed to modern medicine?

>so your saying without science, these people would just be killing themselves all over the world?

Lifetime risk of suicidal ideation and suicide attempts are high. We can't actually compare pre- and post-op rates of COMPLETED suicides directly, because that would require deliberately withholding treatment from some groups of trans people. Medical ethics.

But we know that transitioning greatly improves the mental health of trans people. In some studies, HRT alone brings trans people's mental functioning within the same range as controls.

>Shouldn't we identify the cause and eliminate it then?

I'd be all for that.

You know what won't ever help that? Convincing people to "repress" it, so that we never come to the attention of medical researchers. Dope.

>Define what you would call "genuine" remission

Someone who is genuinely happy to live as their birth sex despite having previously fit the diagnostic criteria for a gender identity disorder.

Like I said, a sample size of YOU doesn't tell us much. Most "detransitioners" I've met/known were either still very trans-positive and continued to identify their gender as somehow atypical (those are the ones who detransitioned because of medical reasons, or because they felt transition actually increased their dysphoria) or they were intensely anti-trans to a clearly pathological degree, and some STILL admitted to still being dysphoric (those ones were TERFs).

(1/2)
>>
>>7661764
>In other words, we dont know its permenant.

Uh, no. That's not what SciAm said. They said we don't know if we're BORN with it. That's a completely different statement from saying it's immutable.

I may be born with traits that can be changed. I may also develop traits that become immutable. "Inborn" is maybe somewhat more likely to mean "permanent," but they aren't interchangeable terms.

>But we DO know behavior can raise / lower sex hormones, so maybe raising testosterone in "trans women" might work, or vice versa?

Maybe. I'd doubt it, personally.

A lot of trans men actually have some experience with taking female hormones via birth control. The majority of ones I've talked to found the experience neutral at best, HORRIFYING at worst. For many guys, extra female hormones was nightmarish and greatly spiked their suicidality.

I always refused to take BC for that and other reasons. I have found testosterone to be the single best thing for my overall mood and happiness thus far, though. My own "natural" hormones felt awful, imo.

>You kinda JUST implied this is 100% possible, so what the fuck?

Not exactly. I just didn't want to suggest that brain structure is totally immutable post-birth. It's not. That's why researcher now make sure that when they scan trans people, they are ruling out HRT treatment ITSELF as a cause for cross-gender brain structure.

But just because brain structure CAN be changed, doesn't mean that we know how to change the mis-formed/mis-wired parts of trans brains back to "normal" - reliably, or at all.

/fin
>>
>>7661969
>modern medicne
If its not something which is abnormal (broken bones) I think doing something which could do more damage is potentially not worth it.

Always be aware of the effects, and side effects

>medical ethics
this is stupid though, your saying you cannot ethically see if the treatment makes it worse, because you know it will make it worse

Your assuming the conclusion

>i'd be for that
Thank GOD..

>repressing wont work
Or what if you medically, and carefully observed and TRIED repression in a medical study, with very carefully organizing, consoling, and trying to do everything humanly possible to make their way of thinking seem bad, and the normal way of thinking to seem good, and see if they change?

course, it would have to be a blind study, they could not KNOW this was the intent of the study...or it wouldn't work

I think saying repressing doesn't work when theres no science on it.

>genuinely happy
so me, walt hayter, and other people??

>anti trans to a pathological degree
what would you define as pathological?

>still dysphoric
like an alcoholic 5 years sober wanting a drink...

>>7661977
>immutable
I think once you think something, or learn something, you can never 100% unlearn it, but you can still try to reverse the process with opposite stimulus. Its hard, but very possible

>birth control
pfffftttt because birth control and estrogen are fucking interchangeable right?

>FTM's getting estrogen
it would work more for MEN wanting to be women than women...estrogen spikes emotions, irrationality, sadness, ect..... someone whos insecure being a woman won't make her better if she beocomes more of a woman, UNLESS shes insecure by not being woman enough (like a disorder of having too high testosterone in a girl)

many mfts however are effeminate, and low on T and confidence, and extra T could push past that IF the motiv was them being a "shitty man"

if the reason was being insecure about, and hating the idea of BEING a man, it wont help.
>>
>>7661977
>not exactly
we cannot know, but I think the brain can change a lot with the right stimulius, but then you guys say the brain just "cant" change.

I say why limit yourself

>hrt causing it
its thinking your a GIRL when your a man, or vice versa that does it. HRT just adds to that

>brain structure can be changed
and i'm sure a tranny believing he was a man would change it back.

>misinformed/miswired
you ever consider maybe THINKING in the way that reflects the form, makes the form reflect how you think?

Just an idea...
>>
>>7660938
It was a misdiagnosis of something with similar symptoms? It happens.
>>
>>7662220
>similar
such as?....
>>
>>7662252
You being an insecure easily impressed retard who clings to what others tell you? Just a hunch.
>>
>>7662260
And how would you distinguish, reliably, between this and "true trans" before the fact???
>>
>>7662268
Just put both on HRT. If the effects are positive in the medium/long term, allow them to pursue desired irreversible surgeries.
>>
>>7662275
But couldn't conceivably a person in my scenario never run into the realization that that was indeed the cause?

Besides, transexuals are pretty distressed even with treatment, so what if one commited suicide, but never expressed this being a problem?
>>
>>7662285
>But couldn't conceivably a person in my scenario never run into the realization that that was indeed the cause?
As long as the symptoms are treated and the person is happier, what's the harm?
>Besides, transexuals are pretty distressed even with treatment
Yet the treatment still improves their mental state.

>so what if one commited suicide, but never expressed this being a problem?
If one is receiving psychological care, and chooses to hide their problems to the point of suicide, it's sorta unavoidable.
>>
>>7662308
>happier, no harm
A lot of trans people are distressed, and have issues though....

What if maybe this idea is actually making people miserable going through with it? Even if they say they are happier, and GD is less distressing?

>improved mental state
I honestly think that maybe it might be that these people are suicidal because they are absolutely freakish before transition, but are a bit more acceptable / hidden afterward...but it doesn't get completely better either, and I don't think its just societal acceptance.

>chooses to hide
who said they chose to hide? maybe they were conscious about the cause?
>>
>>7662348
>>7662348
maybe they were conscious, maybe they weren't i mean....I was unconscious, till my dad FORCED me to examine my emotions.
Thread posts: 221
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.