[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other trans girls feel like they really wish they were a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1464510568771.png (273KB, 455x637px) Image search: [Google]
1464510568771.png
273KB, 455x637px
Any other trans girls feel like they really wish they were a lesbian, but they just aren't into women enough? Being a lesbian seems so much comfier and safer and more glamorous than being into men. Is there a way to mold your sexuality how you want?
>>
>>7657770
Nope, I'm bi and I'd hate to be into just one sex.

Really I wish I was a bit more into guys. I still find girls prettier.
>>
>>7657770
what if im only attracted to other mtfs though?
>>
Sometimes i think about it. But then I see a cute guy when i'm out and about and I forget about women.

I want to be friends with women, not date them.
>>
>>7657770
Why would you even want to be a lesbian if you're trans? There are very few lesbians who would be willing to date a trans woman, expecially if you're pre-op or non-op. You could find a bi woman though, but it's hard to tell whether or not she's gonna see you as a woman.
The only fate more pitiful than being a transbian is being a gay FtM.
>>
>>7658202
This.

Another advantage of being into men is that you can just find a tall masculine one and easily feel cute and femme next to him. With girls (cis ones anyways), you are just reminded of everything you aren't and feel like a monster.

Nothing "glamorous" about it.
>>
>>7658564
Maybe for hons, but there are few cis girls I feel dysphoric around.
>>
File: C1lne2cXUAQBKoq.jpg (35KB, 542x680px) Image search: [Google]
C1lne2cXUAQBKoq.jpg
35KB, 542x680px
>>7658202
>The only fate more pitiful than being a transbian is being a gay FtM.
delete this
>>
>>7658774
im sorry for ur lots
>>
>>7657770
I'm transbian and I wish I could be bi because I want to date guys
>>
>>7657922
I'm this way too
>>
>>7658950
im a transbian and I wish I could give you kiss
>>
File: 1424705319840.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1424705319840.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>7657770
Im mostly attracted to women and femboys and to be honest I wish I was attracted to dudes.
DOnt get me wrong, I love women. Its just that it would be so much easier for me to find a guy who would want to be with me. There arent very many bi Women in existence. Especially ones that would tolerate a hon, let alone even see me as a woman. It would just be so much easier to be straight but unfortunately that's how things are. its not all bad, though. Boobs are awesome.
>>
File: IMG_7615.jpg (54KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7615.jpg
54KB, 320x460px
>ywn be a high class lesbian with a high class lesbian girlfriend

Jdimsa
>>
>>7657770
god, no. i'm into guys and really happy about that. i may even be bi, not sure, but i don't think i could ever date a girl or have sex with one because i'd just feel so manly and disgusting compared to her.
>>
>>7659236
>ywn be a low class lesbian with a high class lesbian girlfriend who picked you up off the street and took you to a fancy restaurant because she could tell you hadn't eaten all day

Why even live
>>
I get what you're saying but I don't think any sexuality is more or less "glamorous" than one another,, that's kind of a huge issue in the lgbt community at the moment too-- people thinking that genders and sexual orientations are fashion statements and make them more interesting as individuals.

be attracted to who you're attracted to, hun
no shame in any of it but nothing special or glamorous either
>>
>>7657770
trans women 'lesbians' are just straight guys that like playing dress up
>>
>>7662033
I've had at least one girlfriend who would beat your ass for saying that.
>>
>>7662045
I really doubt they could do that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.