[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/agpg/ – AGP General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 36

AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings / emotions
>Help, advice, guidance
>Share hot girls you wish you were

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love"). Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, and others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, AGP is a real phenomenon. Blanchard's Typology which included AGP is disputed, but that people experience AGP is indisputable.

>Does AGP mean you're not trans or repressed trans?
Some AGPs do have dysphoria and transition, others don't and live as straight or gay men.

>Am I AGP?
Share your experiences.

>Do cis girls experience AGP?
It's debated whether or not AGP is the same as the sexuality of many/some cis girls.

Old threads:
>>7612857
>>7574927
>>
>>7657028
For the record I do think this OP is cute. The nipples poking through the fabric kind of bother me aesthetically but I get what they were going for so eh.
>>
>>7657028
>Do cis girls experience AGP?

I've never heard of this behavior before, although I suppose mtfs may experience it on occasion (correct me if I'm wrong). I am a cis woman and I don't feel aroused of exhilarated in any way by being one, although I do like my body and really enjoy trying different outfits, kinda like dressing for different occasions or depending on the mood. It's like being an actress, like being a different (if always female) person whenever I like. Do you find this related to your question?
>>
>>7657259
Not the OP but this line of conversation developed roughly like this:

>A: Autogynephiles experience arousal at the thought of themselves as women.
>B: This is only natural for a transsexual. Cis women are also women in their sexual fantasies and could not become aroused if they imagined themselves as men in them.
>A: True, but there are autogynephilic fantasies of a type quite distinct from the sort experienced by normative cis women. Fantasies in which the individual pictures themselves as a woman and/or as stereotypically womanly in some sex-unrelated situation and is aroused by that thought.
I'm firmly with A.

>although I suppose mtfs may experience it on occasion (correct me if I'm wrong)
You're not wrong. Some do, some don't. In general most transwomen who live as women for a few years cease to experience AGP. We don't really understand why, or why a significant amount of pre-everything transsexuals experience AGP prior to that point.

>Do you find this related to your question?
It depends. Is your enjoyment sexual in some way and if so do you think that this is common among cis women?
>>
File: 982.jpg (1MB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
982.jpg
1MB, 1920x1278px
>>7657028
Is it AGP to want to become a girl and love girls? I don't like myself or men at all desu. I'm just too much of a pussy to tell my parents and go through with transitioning (they'd probably kick me out anyway).
>>
>>7657259
There's a claim by some AGP MTFs that AGP is the same as cis female sexuality. A study cited as proof of this asks cis women the same kinds of questions that are used to identify AGP, such as "Are you ever aroused dressing up in lingerie?" or "by the thought of yourself as sexually attractive?"

Many cis girls say yes to these, but the key difference is between being aroused by the thought of future sex or knowing you're turning heads (cis) and between the thought of your own femininity being arousing the same way for other guys a girl's femininity is arousing (AGP).

So it's not simply liking your body or enjoying different outfits, although they it could involve the same behavior. But for an AGP it's sexually arousing. It isn't for cis women, or cis women who are aroused by it are very rare.

It could still be the desire to be female and engage in female activities turned fetishized.
>>
File: 1479591054460.jpg (77KB, 736x459px) Image search: [Google]
1479591054460.jpg
77KB, 736x459px
Nothing burns agp desires away like the thought of your oneitis getting disgusted after finding out about it.
>>
>>7658307
Oneitis. First time I've seen that word uttered here.
>>
>>7658307
>having a oneitis
>not wanting to be her
>>
>>7658668
you'd want to be somebody that they would like and you'd hope that they would like some aspects of your agp self. The desire for companionship is almost as strong as the desire for acting on agp, if not less so.
>>
>>7658668
I want to be like my oneitis.
>>
>>7658833
I have two ideal girls in my head and I don't know which I want to be and which I want to be with.
>>
>>7658849
Well my "oneitis" was literally just a girl version of me in personality, and I absolutely loved her from the bottom of my heart (and still do) since she always tried to look out for me and spend time with me when no one else wanted to. And now even she doesn't want to hang around me any more ;_;
>>
>>7658866
>And now even she doesn't want to hang around me any more ;_;
Why not? Transition?
>>
>>7658883
A dangerous combination of social anxiety, different unis and growing older. I dropped out of uni because I basically had a mental breakdown in an assessment and walked out crying, but no one knows that yet.
>>
>>7658893
Sounds rough I've had some similar experiences. I used to sit at the top of the physics buildings stairwell crying trying to get the nerve to jump. I remember going to a basement bathroom and smashing the place up after having to give a presentation. I almost walked out of a couple meetings too. I dropped out later tho. What were you taking family
>>
>>7658893
I can relate. What was it about that assignment that was too much? What's your social anxiety?

How has growing older affected things?
>>
>>7658907
I had to sit and have a 5-10 minute pitch/discussion with 2 lecturers about my project while they graded my performance for it. It was a class of 20 and I was near the end, I had to listen to everyone else being confident in their projects and themselves, having prepared a lot more material to discuss than I had. I sat at my computer for 2 hours telling myself that all I had was garbage and that I couldn't do it, I'd be embarrassing myself in front of the whole class and everyone will dislike me even more. As they were coming closer to my name on the list, I just logged out, packed my books into my bag and walked out and ran to a bathroom to cry. My self esteem is non-existent, I just feel worthless, pathetic and broken.

I didn't make any friends at college or uni, I only had my friends from school who would invite me out to the cinema and stuff every few months. It's been nearly a year since I saw them and the girl I was in love with didn't text me a "Merry Christmas :)" or a "Happy New Year!", which people usually send to everyone on their contacts list. I don't even know why any of them would want to be friends with me anyway, they all either made new friends or see each other almost every day. Because I don't talk to other adults and have proper conversations, I don't know how to approach anyone, I don't know how to make friends. I don't feel like I can even try and talk to my old friends without sounding like a weirdo.
>>
>>7658947
>I didn't make any friends at college or uni
>didn't text me a "Merry Christmas :)" or a "Happy New Year!", which people usually send to everyone on their contacts list.
>I don't even know why any of them would want to be friends with me anyway,
Yeah you're me.
>>
File: 81930.jpg (882KB, 1338x788px) Image search: [Google]
81930.jpg
882KB, 1338x788px
>>7658965
I don't suppose you've worked past your problems and became a normal person, have you?
>>
>>7658947
:( anon it's >>7658905 me again. How long ago was this? I have nightmares where I have to pitch things and give presentations and people laugh at me. Sometimes though I just walk away and it feels good. You sound smart I'm sure you had good stuff prepared

I've completely been there too. The girl I love wouldn't even talk to me on Christmas or new years either she gave me some bullshit family excuse even though I know she hates her family and 100% was not with them all day.

You sound really sweet I want to keep talking to you
>>
>>7657028
> didn't fix the OP again
please stop with this shitty op
>>
>>7659000
>How long ago was this?
Last year. I'm lying to my parents which obviously doesn't help me mentally at all. I did have a run of not showing up to class at college (when I was 17/18) and my parents found out but they only cared that I lied to them, they didn't think to question why I did it.
>>
>>7658972
Haha no. I just decided I don't need formal education and that I can replace friends my age with older people and the internet.
>>
>>7659000
>The girl I love wouldn't even talk to me on Christmas or new years either
You need to not love people that much.
>>
>>7659024
How old are you now? I got super depressed and stop going to my c programming classes. God that was a weird experience just not going. I tried to go to a few labs but I just could NOT understand it and always left and broke down and cried in the bathroom. You'd think school wouldn't be so stressful but it really can be, especially if you don't have someone in your life. I skipped the final exam because I got like a 0 on my midterm and just stayed at home. No one found out cause there just was not anyone at home who cared. I dropped out the next year. Do they take care of you your parents like do you eat well and have money for stuff? I wish I could take you to the movies things will be okay
>>
>>7659040
I know I'm learning. It's hard though and even though when I'm with people I don't care about I still feel fine when things go bad which keeps me going I kinda deep down want that painful connection to someone
>>
>>7659064
>I kinda deep down want that painful connection to someone
Me too but I've more or less stopped expecting that to happen. I just try to enjoy myself by myself.
>>
>>7659072
I'm still hopeful things will happen with the girl I like but it's been a while since I've ever talked to her and I don't think she loves me because she still seems to love someone else so I just feel so dumb and embarrassed. Meanwhile while I was ignoring her I hung out with an ex who I treated like shit that still clung right to my side. ugh.

You'd think because you're feelings are true that things will just work out but no
>>
File: 3982.png (2MB, 665x999px) Image search: [Google]
3982.png
2MB, 665x999px
>>7659054
I live with my parents and they cook tea for me when I get home "from uni". I've just been going off my maintenance loan money and I'm in bank overdraft now. I applied for hundreds of jobs but only 2 replied and I was too scared to pick up the phone, I'm just broken and I don't feel like I can be fixed. Probably going to sell some stuff to balance that out then kill myself.
Right now I'm just ignoring my issues at hand by playing some games I wanted to finish and watching some films I never bothered to watch before.
>>
I'm an FTM and when I'm really horny sometimes I'll wear a bra I took from my friend and pretend I'm getting fucked, but I only like girls and would never want to be penetrated irl. What does this make me?
>>
>>7659198
That sounds like an AGP fantasy. Odd, FTMs normally get AAP. Do any MTFs get AAP?

The fantasy is being female and the bra is to enhance that, the same as an AGP guy/MTF dressing as a girl? Do you do anything else to make yourself feel feminine at the time?

And can't you buy your own bras?
>>
>>7659193
Can I help in anyway? I had to sell a lot of shit off when I was on my own it's not fun to watch your favorite possessions go away. What's a mantaince loan. I'm sure you'll do fine I used to be so shy it's about getting yourself somewhere where these situations won't be. What games and movies I'm curious. Don't kys :(
>>
>>7657290
The enjoyment is sexual only if I dress up when I am about to engage in sexual activity, that is, if roleplaying is involved. Or, as some anon in this tread pointed out, if dressing up means future sex, if trying different outfits improves the probability of having sex.
>>
File: Mobius_F-22.jpg (229KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mobius_F-22.jpg
229KB, 1280x720px
>>7659239
>Can I help in anyway?
Probably not, I'm too afraid to ask my own parents for help and can only ever feel comfortable talking about this stuff anonymously. I don't know what you could do for me and talking off of here wouldn't help me at all.
>What's a mantaince loan?
Loan that the Student Loans Company provides to UK students to help support them outside of their studies (travel/accommodation, food, etc.)
>What games and movies I'm curious.
I beat Ace Combat 4 the other day (might play 5/0 still, they aren't very long games, but they're fun and over-the-top) and I'm trying to work my way through Fire Emblem Awakening. This week I've watched Top Gun and The Last Samurai, I want to watch Minority Report, 10 Cloverfield Lane and a few others like the Of The Living Dead series (never watched horrors until recently, so I haven't seen any whatsoever, OTLD seems goofy and doesn't take itself too seriously, I like that kind of thing).
>>
>>7659193
>>7659288
If you're living off a loan wouldn't it be cheaper to not pay for uni?
>>
>>7659299
I'm not paying for uni. I dropped out. How it works here is that you don't have to pay your student loans back until you start earning over £21k, even if you didn't complete your degree, you don't start paying anything back until you're in employment.
>>
>>7659308
How do you keep the loan if you dropped out? Can you start uni and drop out right away just to get the loan?
>>
>>7659316
You receive them in 3 payments over each term. If you drop out in the first two weeks then you have to pay your maintenance loan back, but if you wait past those two weeks you're then in debt with your main tuition loan. You can only get 4 years of your entire life paid for by SLC (dropping out after the two week grace period counts as a year), plus it takes 9 months from your application to starting term, plus a Uni may not accept your application.

As for why they don't make you pay it back? Probably SLC know most people who drop out aren't going to be paying anything back immediately (and they know that most dropouts post-two weeks are depressed/suicidal anyway), they'd rather enable them to try and get a job to eventually pay them back down the line, I suppose. And they're funded by the Government, so it's all from tax money anyway.
>>
>>7659288
I like act combat I really want to try one thats not on just the psp. Those sound like some cool movies and shows I've seen all those but the living dead thing. horrors scare me to much now
>>
>>7659382
Assault Horizon Legacy+ on the 3DS is a great remake of 2. I wouldn't play it if you don't have a N3DS though.
You can emulate 4, 5 and 0 fine, though 4 has texture issues, mostly on the planes, but you should play in first person desu.
>>
>>7659369
So you might not get accepted despite already having spent some of your loan?

>they'd rather enable them to try and get a job to eventually pay them back down the line, I suppose.
Do they actually do anything to help dropouts?
>>
>>7659397
Unis are picky since literally anyone can apply (assuming they finished College/Sixth Form with decent grades) thanks to the way our Student Loans work. A drop out applying for a different course (wouldn't want to do my old one) instead of begging the board and redoing a year is a huge red flag that puts you at the bottom of the list.

>Do they actually do anything to help dropouts?
Of course not. The uni itself acts like you graduated and shuts off all communication with you.
>>
>>7659423
;_;
>>
>>7659212
I have some from a long time ago but it's more the thrill of wearing a girl's lacy bra that's not mine. I do think about fucking girls like a normal guy too though.
>>
>>7659282
Mhm. Thanks for sharing. I figured as much. I think this doesn't qualify as being like the second kind of AGP fantasies I mentioned..
>>
Question for AGPs:

If you had the option to magically and irreversibly transform into a girl (female version of your genes) while you slept one night, would you do it?
>>
File: Big sissy and I ??❤️.jpg (94KB, 1080x716px) Image search: [Google]
Big sissy and I ??❤️.jpg
94KB, 1080x716px
>>7662241
>into a binary woman
No, thanks. I'd rather stay a man.
>into a dickgirl
Yes, and I wouldn't look back.
>>
>>7662241
Yes.
>>
>>7662241
Isn't that the whole point?
>>
>>7662349
You probably would be since it'd be as if you went through female puberty instead.
>>
>>7662241
I would but I hope I'd be shorter and less of a walking barrel or I'd remain pretty damn ugly haha. I'd agree either way though.
>>
>>7662350
Sorry for deleting that post to edit it.
This poster is responding to
>>7662357

My mother and sister are not that blocky or tall so I don't know about that.
>>
>>7662363
It's okay. I was thinking maybe you were depressed and deleted it, so that's a relief to hear.
>>
>>7658947
Listen. Those feelings of unworthiness quickly lead to detachment. In my case, every day was a carbon copy of yesterday, predictable and dull. It was a quasi-depression, maybe bordering the early stages. In a world where we all know at least somebody who is struggling with depression, medications or spewing their most private memories to the shrink, I was terrified of getting involved with any of the three and kept everything to myself. Of course, my friends and family could perfectly see that I was never happy.

I stopped doing everything I liked altogether. I didn't read anymore, not even comics, nor watched any series. I didn't go out for a walk, and if I did, it was only to smoke a joint. I really smoked a lot these times, even just tobacco, because I associated the act to strong, cool characters. And because I wanted to be on a daze. Oh, sleeping became my favorite activity. To sleep my problems away.
>>
>>7662383
It's been more than a year since then. I am in a much better state, but I still have scars. I am grateful that those feelings of emptiness and that the ever-present questions that haunted me ("Where have I gone? What has become of me? Where am I?") have disappeared.

I can only give you a few everyday tips. Take care of your physical appearance, clothing, skin, hairstyle, join a gym. It may sound commonplace, but appreciation for your own body is key. After all, we are all bound to it, and we should wear it with pride.

As for friends, do not be afraid to choose who is best for you, even if you think you will be labeled as a choosy beggar or a cynical. Negative, egotistical people hurt you precisely because they don't care about anything, just their personal misery. And we all know that misery loves company. As an example, take mine. A friend of mine, whom I really appreciated, was struggling with depression, clinical depression (he had a doctor to back him up), or so he claimed. Whenever something didn't turn his way, he would shut himself up and treat those who loved him like dirt. I ended our relationship for good. Oh, and that female friend who considered me a confidante and only talked about me, me, me and treated me like her personal psychologist. I was fed up with her personal bullshit, so I stopped talking to her altogether. We all have enough problems in our heads to put up with everyone else's, especially if they use us.
>>
>>7662388
Learning to love yourself is a very difficult road. Oh, and whenever you think the rest of the world is going to mock you or judge you negatively know this: everyone is susceptible to judgment from the day they're born. Everyone is afraid. Only some wear a mask for socializing (and that mask weights a lot...) and some are too obtuse to notice this truth.

Take me: the perfect daughter. Everyone thought I excelled at everything I did. If they had taken a peek at what was really going on inside me they would have recoiled in fear and disgust.

End of the rant. Be strong, take little steps.
>>
>>7657028
Does HRT negate all pleasure driven from fullfilling AGP ?

A few years ago I took some Finasteride to stop hair loss. My libido was really reduced and as a consequence my AGP vanished.

It's surprising how worthless life seems all of a sudden without libido, without this driving energy.

I stopped taking finasteride and decided after this that I'd rather be bald than lose 1% of libido.

If I decided to transition to fullfill an AGP fantasy, I would lose all libido because of HRT... And without libido and the AGP sexual fetish, transitioning makes no sense... In my opinion this explains why suicides are high amongst transexuals
>>
>>7662460
Gentle reminder: this is a troll. Don't indulge him.
>>
>>7662467
not a troll man. I took finasteride for a year, lost all libido and felt really strange. for the first time in my life I had brief moments where I did not see the point of existing. decided it was not worth it, stopped taking finasteride, and after a couple months got my motivation back to do stuff. went on hairloss forums and saw many threads on finasteride with people reporting similar side effects. reason I took finasteride, is because I wanted nice hair, because I have agp... so makes sense to me that someone taking a pill to live out a fetish would be disappointed, when said pill would remove the ability to enjoy the fetish
>>
>>7662484
Basically no one transitions to "live out a fetish". People transition because they experience gender dysphoria. Most people with AGP are immensly ashamed of being like this and actively try to be rid of it. Transsexuals are more likely to commit suicide than non-transsexuals because dysphoria is awful and society is unaccepting. Transitioning improves the well-being of dysphoric individuals and reduces the suicide rates to levels lower than those of non-transitioned dysphorics. The "transitioning doesn't help" meme is the result of people deliberately misinterpreting a study by Cecilia Dhejne which she herself says does not show that. Plenty of modern studies do, however, show the opposite.

If you are not a troll then you are severely misinformed.
>>
>>7662517
>Basically no one transitions to "live out a fetish". People transition because they experience gender dysphoria.
You wish, Hitler. Stop forcing your castrating narrative on innocent dickgirls.

Antisexual dictators like you have derailed liberalism – with known result. You're a fascist in liberal's skin.
>>
>>7662517
you haven't at all adressed the question: Does HRT negate all pleasure driven from fullfilling AGP ?

> be agp, feel aroused at the idea of being / presenting as a woman
> take hormones to feminize looks
> hormones kill libido, no more possible to enjoy agp
> no more reason to live, kill yourself

that's the contradiction I'm talking about
>>
I'm a straight male in my 20's. I often find myself imagining myself if I were female (I bet I would be hot as fuck, since my parents are).
But normally, I just imagine how my teens would be if I was a girl. Being a hedonist with no repercussion whatsoever. And no, I don't get turned on thinking about it.
>>
>>7662517
>Basically no one transitions to "live out a fetish". People transition because they experience gender dysphoria.
Everybody on /lgbt/ says this, but it's never consistent. Express AGP as how female life is more desirable to me than male life, and it counts as dysphoria. Express dysphoria as sexuality, and it's AGP. If someone transitions, any unhappiness with being male is counted as dysphoria. If they are being told not to transition, the exact same unhappiness is not dysphoria.

You're using terms to say what you want and changing what they mean to fit how you want to apply them.

>Most people with AGP are immensly ashamed of being like this and actively try to be rid of it.
I'm not. I enjoy it and wish I could fulfill it by being a girl. If you want me to transition, you'll call that dysphoria. If you don't, you'll call it living out a fetish. No logic, just the same terms redefined to fit your opinion.

The truth is it's both. It's a kind of dysphoria, but if you want to pull the trutrans card you say that kind doesn't count as real dysphoria. It is a fetish, but that doesn't stop some natal males with it being just as unhappy or dysphoric being male as some trans women without it.
>>
>>7662581
Transitioning tends to eventually extinguish AGP, yes. Most transitioners consider this to be a good thing, report being happier and continue to be otherwise sexually active.
>>
>>7662595
It happening "often" and the imagining yourself as hot and getting to be a hedonist sound AGP and wish-fulfillment. "Hot" in particular. Why would you care about that? "Often" could even make it arguably mild dysphoria.

>And no, I don't get turned on thinking about it.
If it doesn't turn you on, it's not what AGP is. But it's similar, because plenty of AGPs feel exactly the same, but with getting turned on too.

Why do you not find it arousing? What exactly do you imagine yourself doing?
>>
>>7662595
>I bet I would be hot as fuck, since my parents are
How many female parents do you have?
>>
>>7662640
Having three parents happens now in the UK. Designer babies ftw!
>>
>>7662633
>Most transitioners consider this to be a good thing,
Why? I want to enjoy my AGP as I never can as a male. I want it to come true. Having a cis girl's sexuality would be nice but I wouldn't want to lose that AGP.
>>
>>7662621
Different people have different definitions. This does not make my own definition inconsistent. If you're suffering greatly because of your gender and wish to transition as a result then I count you as dysphoric. Being happy with being AGP makes you an extreme rarity though, and an exception to the rule. Even here, where people post anonymously, the overwhelming majority dislike themselves for being like this and hope the feelings will go away eventually.
>>
>>7662241

Yes. Just wanting to be myself, I'm also a bit curious about how I would look. I know I would be 5'4" and that's it.
>>
>>7662662
>If you're suffering greatly because of your gender and wish to transition as a result then I count you as dysphoric.
That's basically how I define it, and how it seems to get used casually on /lgbt/, but it rules out a lot of things. It makes trutrans is false idea, it means dysphoria can be cured, it means you don't have to be unhappy with your body itself to be trans, it means you don't have to see yourself as the same kind of person as cis women.

>Being happy with being AGP makes you an extreme rarity though, and an exception to the rule.
It's miserable being male and having it, but being female and keeping it would be wonderful. The curse of it is that as a natal male I can't fulfill it. Why would you want to get rid of it if you're transitioning? To feel less like a fetishist guy and more like a cis girl? If you're not transitioning and want to try to live as a guy then I can understand wanting rid of it.
>>
>>7662662
>Being happy with being AGP makes you an extreme rarity though
as in a mtf that passes well?
>>
I'm a closeted transgendered woman who likes males, but I find this attractive.
>>
>>7662808
It's a generalization that AGPs are all transbians. Plenty are bi or straight.
>>
>>7662241
>female version of your genes
I don't know how attractive that would make me. Obviously I'd like to be hot and wouldn't want to be ugly. But assuming I wouldn't be really unattractive, yes, that would be a dream come true.
>>
>>7662553
>tfw even this thread has chasers now
>>
>>7663031
is an agp a better match for a chaser than a trutrans?
>>
>>7662241
I fantasise about it all the time, especially before I go to sleep. If I'm tired enough I can escape from the part of my mind that's aware that such a thing isn't possible, and almost expect it to happen. I want it more than anything.

Maybe if you let the AGP completely loose I'd prefer to look different than I would have naturally if I were female, but there's no way I'd be dissatisfied with that body. There would be imperfect attributes, but mostly they would only bother me out of vanity (as they would a cis woman), and not enough that they actually matter at all.

There's a photograph of me when I'm at the perfect age: I'm just old enough that I don't look too much like a child to identify with now, but I'm young enough that I'm still really feminine and pretty (like I could have been female at that point; there honestly would barely have been a visible difference). It hurts so much to look at, knowing what I've let slip away forever, but I still do it.
>>
>>7663049
trutransness is a meme.
>>
>>7663068
ok, but is an agp a better match with a chaser than any other trans? who are the best matches for each kind of mtf?
>>
>Been into tf porn since I was 12
>disliked masculine things, not really drawn to fem outside of fantasy
>Just now reading stories of hot mtfs and feeling... jealous? in love? Something.
>Repressed crossdressing when younger

Wtf am I
>>
I have a very submissive personality and sexuality. I find humiliation arousing and I've always did since a very young age. I've also always had a strong desire to be feminine. I am attracted to women but when I masturbate I either imagine myself being the women or think of nothing. Imaging myself as a man penetrating a women or being a man in a relationship (even a submissive man) is an instant turn off. I've never been a relationship as a relationship with a women doesn't interest me at all. I'm guessing that this is AGP?
>>
>>7653871
>That was part of my original reason for holding off on HRT, because i've seen what fat trannies look like and it's shameful. I definitely should try life as a /fit/ man before even considering being a tranny.
I must be cautious with advice here because I can't see into your head. I am a straight guy with agp and I find my agp as a positive bonus because I am using it to connect with my gf more during sex so I know who I am. I don't think you have definitive answers to who you really are and I am afraid I can't help you with that.

I can't stress enough the difference between a good vaporizer and a cheap one. Good vaporizer will always be expensive. The only exemption to this rule is vaponic which is a lab glass and an amazing piece however it's easy to burn the plant material and it's a bit dangerous since the glass is very hot and if you are high you are not as cautious.

Another important thing to be careful about using vaporizers is the dosage. Vaporized plant can hit you like a truck few minutes after the initial intake because the extraction is much more efficient so start low and wait before loading another chamber. Also sativa dominant strains tend to be more energetic and cerebral, often higher in cannabinoids that induce anxiety and if you overdo it you can even have a bad case of panic attack. Interesting to point out that's perhaps what you want to achieve because cerebral highs (even bad trips) are best for finding out who you really are inside and may help you in your decision whether to transition or not.

Also do some research about CBD strains.

The reason why you are lazy is because it's often cultivated for fast profit and tends to be indica dominant (much easier to grow, faster to mature and more plant material) and the cannabinoid profile of indicas has sedating effects.

Very important: It's easy to vape daily if you have abundance of cannabis but don't, stick to rules. If you have more questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>7664710
>when I masturbate I either imagine myself being the women or think of nothing.
This is AGP. Attraction to women is normal AGP stuff. What's it like masturbating while thinking of nothing?

>Imaging myself as a man penetrating a women or being a man in a relationship (even a submissive man) is an instant turn off.
Some AGPs can get of to imagining themselves as a man or a woman, others only as a woman.

Are you interested in a relationship with a man? When you imagine yourself as a woman to masturbate, are you alone, with a woman or with a man?
>>
>>7664393
a latent hon
>>
>>7664880
>>7664880
Lol, I'm 20
>>
Protopussy is a boihazard. It should never be released into the market.
>>
File: 212728255a81448eb8c4-0-0.jpg (53KB, 488x400px) Image search: [Google]
212728255a81448eb8c4-0-0.jpg
53KB, 488x400px
>>7663031
>tfw even this thread has chasers now
Failed to exterminate them completely?
>>
File: 212728255a81448eb8c4-0-1.jpg (62KB, 488x400px) Image search: [Google]
212728255a81448eb8c4-0-1.jpg
62KB, 488x400px
>>7666666
>>
Are AGPs more selfish than other sexual orientations? Most AGP trans girls I talk to just talk about themselves all day.
>>
>>7663094
agp women pair well with chasers:
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/going-to-the-chapel/
hsts women pair horribly with them and go better with straight men, especially straight trans men
>>
>>7667170
>sillyolme
>>
>>7667170
Yeah, boobs-hating people are like a logical choice for "sex" partners for dick-hating people: they share disgust with sexuality.

[spoiler]It's lucky that the opposite kind of transsexuals who love boobs and dicks on themselves and on others are possible too.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7657028

can we end this fucking AGP meme already
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>7667620
Are you trying to say that AGP doesn't exist?
>>
>>7667170
but i want a gay/bi bf not a chaser bf
>>
>>7662636
>>7662640
No dysphoria at all.
And I'm hot, so I think my female self would be too.
I love being a man.
>>
>>7667757
>getting AGP without dysphoria
lucky!
>>
>>7667757
>loving own flat chest and flat ass
That's gay...
>>
>>7667783
Flat? I lift. (No jerkiness intended)
>>
>>7667779
According to /mtfg/ he doesn't exist or is a troll.
>>
>>7657259
>>7657712
Those typically become porn stars. No, I'm srs, it's kinda weird. Your personality might be vaguely asexual often at other times, but say you get a double turn-on not just being plowed but SEEING yourself being plowed. It's almost like a literal "go fuck yourself." So if you wanted to maximise that arousal...yeah
As second person mentioned, cis girls (specially plain cis girls with no non-normie friends) will screw up testing for this as they conflate activities. Or they might mistake getting randy about the clothing turning them on (that is if you removed the person entirely and just posed the clothing ala an 'invisible person' is it still a turn-on?) being the same.
I sat in on one of Mercedes' Carrera's streams and the topic came up and none of them could think of normie women that might qualify. I'm sure there's a couple naughty librarians somewhere who don't know the term that might but no one has found them yet. So once these gals figured out what was going on with themselves, they just said heck why not get money at it too.
You have to get really specific with your probing (hurr) essentially which just wouldn't happen with usual studies.

It's like, "100% cisgirl that never thought another woman was sexy, would you bang you?" or "everyone ever dies in the apocalypse and you're the only one around, do you bang you? Are you your own hottest companion?" Stuff like that.
Think about all the screening that needs to be done before that point though (hence, finding only porn stars)
You need them not embarrassed about admitting ANYTHING. As well as filter out those "that thought of trying lez but never did it" and everything in between that and "full blown bulldyke"
you basically need to have fucked enough shit that yep, you're pretty sure you don't feel a thing for any other chick, that with the camera off another playing with you just makes you bored.
Tough study to do with normies.
>>
>>7667789
That's rather feminine though...
>>
>>7667791
>No, I'm srs
Are you Sexual Reassignment Surgery?
>>
>>7667795
I had a gf that was flat as a table, we would often joke about how I had a bigger chest and butt than her.
>>
>>7667802
I Know This Feel.
You should marry me.
>>
>>7667811
Ok.
>>
>>7667802
my best friend told me she was considering breast reduction

oh the irony
>>
>>7667790
/mtfg/ are idiots, but tbqh I wouldn't be surprised if he does develop dysphoria later. wanting to be the girl escalates easily.

>>7667798
ffs you know what she meant.
>>
>>7667811
Kik? :3
>>
>>7667817
>/mtfg/ are idiots
My anon!

>>7667820
I'm not ready though. My life is a mess. I must get my shit together first. And I don't use Android. And 4chan is too corrupt to trust anyone.
>>
>>7667833
I understand. I have places to go first.
>>
>>7667791
>Your personality might be vaguely asexual often at other times, but say you get a double turn-on not just being plowed but SEEING yourself being plowed.
But seeing yourself getting plowed isn't necessary for AGP. As a natal male I can't be compared properly to a hypothetical AGP cis girl, but for me I don't need to picture myself being plowed. It's enough to imagine it from my own perspective. Maybe as a cis girl it would be different because I'd actually be the hot girl I dream of being, but equally it might be no different and just getting fucked would be enough.

>Or they might mistake getting randy about the clothing turning them on (that is if you removed the person entirely and just posed the clothing ala an 'invisible person' is it still a turn-on?) being the same.
Which answer is the AGP one? For me the clothes on their own/on an invisible person wouldn't do much. They need to be on a girl so I can imagine being the girl wearing them.

>It's like, "100% cisgirl that never thought another woman was sexy, would you bang you?" or "everyone ever dies in the apocalypse and you're the only one around, do you bang you? Are you your own hottest companion?" Stuff like that.
I'm AGP af and even for me the answer to those isn't a definite yes. I want to get fucked by a guy. The idea of being with a girl like me isn't so exciting, even though I'd find her hot. My attraction to my imaginary female self is a wish to be fucked, not to fuck myself.

>As well as filter out those "that thought of trying lez but never did it" and everything in between that and "full blown bulldyke"
If cis girls can be AGP it doesn't mean straight ones can. Most AGP MTFs are transbian or bi, so it would be consistent for cisgirl AGPs to mostly like girls at least a bit too.

>I sat in on one of Mercedes' Carrera's streams and the topic came up
I don't know Mercedes' Carrera, but they are cis and know about AGP? That's surprising enough on its own.
>>
File: eduardo_long_09_Large-Q78.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eduardo_long_09_Large-Q78.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
>>7667802
>>7667811 (me)
Mmm... gyno.

>>7667816
It's equally tragic when men do it.
>>
>>
>finally start having non-AGP fantasies again
>they're even more fucked up than my AGP fantasies if possible

I wonder what it's like to have a fairly vanilla sexuality and be able to get off on normal sex. I know pretty much everyone has fetishes other people would consider weird, but I honestly can't get off on anything but really weird submissive fantasies now.
>>
>>7658307

>being attracted to women
>>
>>7668515
All of my fetishes are degenerate ;-;
>>
>>7668523
it's not mtfg
>>
>>7668873

>implying that means anything when women are so terrible
>>
>>7664824
>This is AGP. Attraction to women is normal AGP stuff. What's it like masturbating while thinking of nothing?
Sorry, bythinking of nothing I meany masturbating to women without inserting myself at all. I'm just assuming non-AGP people insert themselves as men while masturbating but I have no idea about that.

>>7664824
>Are you interested in a relationship with a man? When you imagine yourself as a woman to masturbate, are you alone, with a woman or with a man?
I can imagine myself with either actually. My fetish or whatever it is is very self-centered, whom I imagine myself with doesn't matter that much. In fact, I often masturbate simply by looking up pictures/captions of hot women and self-insert as them. A relationship with a man does interest me but only so I could feel feminine. I don't experience attraction to men. I know, it sounds messed up...
>>
>File: #yinandyang #GRRRL (...).jpg

what knd of filename is that?
>>
>>7664809
I'm probably trans/AGP but choose to live as a cishet man because of how masculine my body is. I was strongly considering HRT and transition but decided against it.

Chances are I mainly smoke high THC indicas than. Since i'm a leaf there hopefully should be high CBD sativa strains I can try once it's legalized. My solution to the laziness issue is to smoke up near bedtime or late in the day when there is no work to do.
>>
>>7668992
>masturbating to women without inserting myself at all. I'm just assuming non-AGP people insert themselves as men while masturbating
That's probably an appreciation of female sexiness that straight men and AGP people share.

>I can imagine myself with either actually. My fetish or whatever it is is very self-centered, whom I imagine myself with doesn't matter that much. In fact, I often masturbate simply by looking up pictures/captions of hot women and self-insert as them.
I think that's very normal for AGP. What captions do you like?

>A relationship with a man does interest me but only so I could feel feminine. I don't experience attraction to men. I know, it sounds messed up...
Common for AGP. We call it pseudo-gay and pseudo-bi. For me it developed into actual attraction to men.
>>
File: lara-sajen.jpg (329KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
lara-sajen.jpg
329KB, 446x600px
>>7657028
>tfw you will never have a body as gorgeous as Lara Sajén
>>
>>7669615
CBD counteracts the psychoactive effects of other cannabinoids so a sativa dominant CBD strain will boost your energy, make you slightly euphoric and it's likely you will not be able to sleep if you take it near bedtime, and also tone down any bad effects if you overdo it with regular cannabis. I recommend you try both CBD and regular sativas and hybrids separately and combined to build up your list of favourite strains since each person has unique profile and different needs.

Also CBD strains are good if you are having a flu, if your muscles are sore and so on. It has anti-inflammatory and tumor suppressing properties and is acting mostly on your peripheral nerves. CBD plant is generally best ingested (carboxylated or infused into fats) and in this form can elevate your daily mood for 6 hours or even more.

If you think you are trans your muscles are not a real obstacle. You are afraid to transition and that's okay. I don't want to give you any bad advice but if I was trans I'd transition as I can't imagine living a mediocre unfulfilled life. I believe FFS and HRT can achieve outstanding results if you are not a 6'4 muscular man such as myself. That being said maybe you'll find honest answers after you talk with yourself on a nice well balanced regular hybrid strain. I've never tried psychedelics but perhaps it's worth checking out as a small dose of psilocybes would perhaps open your mind in a new way without giving you a bad trip. I don't think you should try a full dose since you have deep psychological issues and the mushroom is painfully honest if the accounts of my friends are true. Which would be really bad for you in the end as unlike cannabis the psychological effects of a psychedelic trip can last for months or even longer.

You should try a relationship with women, love making, even casual sex. Maybe you'll feed your agp this way. Or maybe you'll need to be dominated by another man. Both experiences should be very satisfying on a nice hybrid.
>>
>>7670325
>mushroom is painfully honest

mushrooms allow you to see yourself and the world from a different perspective.
i highly recommend them to anyone at a crosswords.
some tips:
do them outside, in nature, in a safe, beautiful space with at least one sober friend who is willing to care for you, if necessary, and guide you along your path for knowledge.
the first time i did them was on a bicycle ride through a national park (a safe, fairly level paved road) and the beauty streaming past was mind-blowing.
don't do them alone in an enclosed space, or in a place that is dark with flashing lights (ie. discoteque) or crowded with people.
prepare to feel some nausea at first.
be aware that they can last upwards of 8 hours and you will feel the need to sleep when you come down.
you will feel rested and centered when you awaken the next day.

i call this process a 'vision quest' and i try to do one every several years to help me get centered and reevaluate my life and my choices.
>>
>>7670378
I am preparing myself for such trip for years now but I feel I should try a small dose of LSD first. The reason why I haven't is because I have yet to find a chemist I could trust who would synthesize a true LSD for me.

However you should be careful in giving this advice without a warning to people who are in depression or have any psychological issues. Psilocybes as well as LSD (and cannabis and any other drug for that matter) should in my opinion be used to gain new insights on you and the world and to grow up as a person. There is a high chance anon would just end up in a bad trip. That would just stop his growth as a person for a while without the benefits.

Otherwise I completely agree with your post. Always be safe and educate yourself about the drug you want to try out.
>>
How to deal with loneliness.

Unlike most on this board, I'm not in university/university educated.

For now that means I work a shitty job, with normies.

I'm a closeted MTF several months on HRT.

as you can imagine, A relationship is pretty much out of the question.

AGP further complicates it (idk if I'm attracted to men, women, or only the idea of me being female.)

I'm used to not having a relationship, I've never had one so far. (18 y/o) but the idea of the future, 3,5, 10 years down the line being like this makes me really sad :)

I guess I just have to deal with it lol?
Doubt I'm mentally prepared for a relationship anyways
>>
>>7669783
Those shoulders trigger my dysphoria :(

The hips/waist almost look female, but those are man shoulders...

I wish something could be done about shoulders... I really hate my shoulders

>TFW I fell for the reddit "HRT will shrink your shoulders because muscle meme"

:(
>>
>>7670466
That person obviously didn't transition until they were already fucked.
>>
>>7670448
>There is a high chance anon would just end up in a bad trip.
Source?
The literature suggests that psilocybin actually improves mood in depressed patients.
>>
>>7670466
>I wish something could be done about shoulders

Something CAN be done.
You can accept them as they are.
You can love yourself unconditionally.
This whole board is filled with people who are depressed because they don't love themselves.
It is hard to watch.
When did gay people become so superficial and intolerant?
>>
>>7670466
My shoulders kinda suck but are still within female range, if I gained weight and did leg exercises I could probably make me hips as wide as my shoulders, so it looks natural.
>>
>>7657028
DAMN. Sauce on these chicks. Where's the rest of the set? Nao plz.
>>
>>7670516
Post pic?
>>
>>7670549
They look like mexican drag queens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nccIuwBJeiQ
>>
>>7670508
I take your point, but on the other hand, I almost don't want to become self accepting because then what seperates me from those people who have no self awareness.

Sometimes I think I'd prefer to be depressed with some dignity than be happy with none
>>
>>7670493
Sorry I have only anecdotal evidence and since no personal experience I don't really know how much merit they have nor do I know if the psilocybes were clean.

I am well aware of psilocybes often having a positive effect but since I read stories from anons in drug threads I always give out a word of caution.
>>
>>7670466
>Those shoulders trigger my dysphoria :(
Your dysphoria is a retarded white "conservative" weeaboo paedophile male.

>those are man shoulders...
Because women are intended to look like children?

>>7670508
>When did gay people become so superficial and intolerant?
They look to me like fascist shills doing PSYOP to roll back sexual revolution. Look how all those "transsexuals" reinforce dumbest gender stereotypes.
>>
>>7670549
>>7662259
>>7657028
This is the last pic of the set that I have. I have many others of the same models though.
>>
>>7671749
>Because women are intended to look like children?
i wish i was a child again
>>
>>7671829
>i wish i was a child again
Good for you. The problem is that people like you have hijacked transsexuality completely, denying room to anyone who is not into self-mutilation.
>>
>>7672237
How could you be a tranny and not modify your body in any way?
>>
Can you be trans or agp for being a futa instead of a cis girl? Not a shemale, an actual futa.
>>
>>7657028

I'm straight but I like to look fem.

Yeah this is a thing, I like looking cute (wearing clothing that makes me look pretty) in general but I have moments where I literally become sexually aroused by myself.

As long as I stay away from mirrors and don't think about myself I think I'll be able to avoid accidental hard ons in public.

As if I'd ever go out in public...even though when I dress up I look great...and feel like myself...and feel less angry...

...but also feel ashamed, and like I'm just being a shit to all the normies, and fear what they'd all do.

If only fucking liberals would stop trying to castrate 6 year olds and put them on the cover of time, maybe the plebs would let me dress cute and just keep to myself.

God this turned into a rant. Sorry for the autism, I'll post it anyway I'm sure some of you know these feels as well.
>>
>>7672250
Yes to enhancement – no to destruction. Not all modification is destructive. Things like castration (in transwomen), mastectomy (in transmen) or muscle reduction are not enhancements. Gender revolution was meant to be enhancing, not disabling.

>>7672312
There are obviously people like this, no matter how /mtfg/ tries to suppress them. A separate problem is consensus about terminology. We have discussed it in the last thread. See >>7628143.
>>
>>7672312
For a temporary solution, I would describe them as "people whose ideal identity is futanari" (or "futanari-identifying people" for short). You might say "I'm futanari-identifying" instead of "I am transsexual" to be exceedingly precise and avoid upsetting binary transwomen with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7672439
>upsetting
*triggering
>>
>>7672358
>I'm straight

tl;dr
>>
>>7672386
>There are obviously people like this, no matter how /mtfg/ tries to suppress them.
Doesn't this disprove a neurological cause for it?
>>
>>7672439
But I don't "identify as" a futa. I just feel unpleasant, what could be called dysphoria, for not being one and get off to imagining being one, like agp.
>>
>>7672386
Still getting SRS, don't care.
>>
>>7672451

>_>

Are u saying u h8 strayt ppl?

My frend it is 2017 how cn u b such a biget
>>
>>7672358
>>7672451
Straights don't get off to themselves feminized.
>>
>>7672543

Oh right. I forgot I would play around with another fem guy (if we were real close). But I forget that in my daily conversings with people cuz mental defense system so I don't get outed for liking femboy cuddling (and moar :3).

Guess I'm not straight now.

Fems only though please.

God I'm such a faggot
>>
>>7672616
>Fems only though please.
>God I'm such a faggot
eh you're not that gay.
come back when you're imagining getting plowed by a man.
>>
>>7671801
I love KO, she's a crazy bitch in real life though, she's fucking scary to talk to.
>>
>>7657028
F U G

That's it, I'm saving up for a fucking BBL and starting to lift like... tonight.
>>
>>7672480
I stand by my description. All it means is that you are a man or a woman who would feel best as a futanari. That's you, isn't it?

>>7672469
Sorry, I can't see why. Because the concept of futanari has emerged before any actual futanari? That's black swan fallacy.
>>
>>7672780
My kind of girl.

>BBL
Explain.
>>
>>7672783
Yes I'd feel best as a futa but that doesn't mean I identify as one. I identify as a woman and I want to be a futa.

>>7672783
>Sorry, I can't see why. Because the concept of futanari has emerged before any actual futanari? That's black swan fallacy.
The neurological theory of brain sex is that humans have two possible biological brain sexes and the wrong hormones in brain development cause you to develop the other brain to your sex. Why would a futa brain sex exist?
>>
>>7672822
Consider the original full description "a person whose IDEAL identity is futanari" if loss of precision in the short version bothers you so much. Does that reflect you more?

Nobody says "the United States of America" all the time though, everyone says "America".

P.S. I have always wanted to know a genetic girl whose ideal identity is futanari. Never encountered one before.
>>
>>7672962
I'm not a girl. I'm a genetic male, my identity or ideal identity is as a woman and my ideal body is a futa.
>>
>>7672993
Have you transitioned? If so, then your female identity is no more ideal, it's now actual.

If you haven't, then I see no point in saying that your ideal identity is female if your ideal body is futanari. I would describe you as "actually male, ideally futanari".
>>
>>7672822
>The neurological theory of brain sex is that humans have two possible biological brain sexes.
Too binary for me. Gender is a spectrum.

>Why would a futa brain sex exist?
Who knows? Why is there a melanin gene in swans if all swans are white? Maybe because we share DNA with other animals and some of them have futanari forms (or however actual science calls them). My favourite explanation is that both genders are crippled forms of the ideal human form which is intersex. Many biological traits develop as disabilities. So does gender.
>>
>>7672822
Analogies:
1. Why do tooth genes exist in birds?
2. Why do tail genes exist in people?
3. Why do men have nipples?
>>
>>7672386
I'm with you on the body positivity thing re: shoulders and so on but I think that when it comes to genitals modifying them is legitimate for those who are genuinely dysphoric about them. I don't think this is a societal thing.
>>
>>7672993
>>7673045
>>7673165
>>7673194
>futa

/d/ is, and has always been /lgbt/s lover board.

Don't deny it.
>>
File: Boy I really hates this.png (132KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Boy I really hates this.png
132KB, 500x279px
>>7673165
>Gender is a spectrum
Fucking hell I wish you snowflakes would fuck off.
>>
>>7674050
Not that person but how do you call the countless varieties of intersexuals?

>>7653627
>>7657204

If sex is a spectrum, why not gender?
Gender itself is constructed and used to be fairly binary in the west, but this is increasingly not the case.
>>
>>7673989
>for those who are genuinely dysphoric about them
I agree.
That anon here.
>>
>>7674050
If the brain is so complex that it is always somewhere on the spectrum on preferences (what car you want, what kind of person attracts you, what type of humor you enjoy, what fetish you have) why do you think the brain would be black and white in something as complex as gender identity of itself?

Typical human brain has more than 80 billion neurones and trillions of synapses each affected by different neurotransmitters, why would you think this complex structure would fall into two and just two options?
>>
>>7674125
>If sex is a spectrum, why not gender?
Disclaimer: I probably conflate gender and sex in >>7673165. But I avoid using the word "sex" for anything other than erotic activity. So I'm left with the word "gender" to mean both "gender" and "sex".
>>
>>7671749
Male and female bodies are different, the disparity between the typical male body and the typical female body reminds me of the aspects of my own body I hate.

And that means I'm a "white "conservative" weeaboo paedophile male"?

I don't think so...
>>
>>7668637
I miss the time when I started masturbating and could get off on really vanilla shit. Now it's all forced feminization and rape fantasies basically.
>>
File: 1472442579541.gif (41KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
1472442579541.gif
41KB, 600x394px
you will never be a good looking agp anons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvwL9jj75wc
>>
>>7670325
I'll definitely try some shrooms sometime with a friend, i'm ok with exploring my psyche.

You seem to like high CBD strains, do you feel high THC strains have any benefits?

I'm terrified of transition. To the point that I wouldn't have the courage unless hondom was broadly accepted. I'm relatively poor so I couldn't afford laser, electrolysis and FFS even if I wanted to. I'm actually scared of FFS anyways thanks to /lgbt/. I'm also rather large, like 5'11" 270lbs. I'm quite possibly trans but not dysphoric enough to need transition.
>>
>>7674493
>I'm quite possibly trans but not dysphoric enough to need transition.
Just know that this tends to change over time..
>>
>>7674041
>/d/ is, and has always been /lgbt/'s lover board.
>Don't deny it.
You're right. However it has very little to do with futanari because futanari should not be part of /d/ and it is not part of /lgbt/. That's because there's nothing /d/egenerate about futanari and because dick-hating transsexuals and their personal army of mods have successfully eradicated futanari from /lgbt/. A few months ago I would have been banned for the things I said here. I don't know what's happening now that I'm not being banned. But it's not like I'm thankful for it.

>>7674293
>>7668637
>All of my fetishes are degenerate ;-;
>forced feminization and rape fantasies
In the past, I would say that this is the result of growing up in a sexually repressive culture which destroys individual capacity to discern what's healthy from what's unhealthy, the perverse from the upright. You're aroused more or less indiscriminately by everything that was prohibited to you in childhood. You have conflated and turned into a fetish all those prohibited things because some of them are actually good. Your deranged elders (parents, teachers, priests, doctors, politicians) have tricked you – psy-opped into sadomasochism.

Nowadays though I think that people like you are simply congenially degenerate, i.e. unfit for living in a free society. You can only thrive in serfdom. People like you are why I support Trump. This doesn't make freedom itself degenerate because a minority of people can handle freedom. And it has nothing to do with futanari.

Why I think so? Because I've grown up in the same sexually repressive culture as you – and I've still turned out different from you.

I can say with a straight face that I don't have any degenerate fetishes. I'm turned on by futanari, end of story.
>>
>>7674514
I hope this is a pasta.
>>
>>7674535
Now it is.
>>
>Going into a thread full of sadposting and trying to make the sadposters sadder
>>
File: 205.jpg (31KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
205.jpg
31KB, 600x406px
>>7674548
>>
>>7674519
>futanari
>not degenerate

Just embrace it Anon. There's nothing wrong with being degenerate as long as you're honest and don't hurt others.
>>
>>7674519
>Nowadays though I think that people like you are simply congenially degenerate, i.e. unfit for living in a free society. You can only thrive in serfdom.
So the anons are women?
>>
>>7674721
>mistaking immature for feminine
You're doing it again.
>>
>>7674773
How is that that specific inability immature?
>>
>>7672386
>Things like castration (in transwomen), mastectomy (in transmen) or muscle reduction are not enhancements
That's entirely subjective. Ear piercings or tattoos or whatever are considered unsightly by some people, and they clearly provide no practical benefit apart from how they look to the people that like them. Surgery to change your body so it no longer causes you as much crippling discomfort or to stop you from producing hormones you're actively taking medication (with harmful side effects) to counteract anyway has practical benefit, and again, is subjective as to whether it looks good.
>>
>>7672386
>>7674895
What's your stance on circumcision?
>>
>>7674905
In cases of phimosis and such it's a viable treatment (though not always the best option in any given case, as with many treatments). The supposed medical benefits it provides when the individual is healthy are unsubstantiated. If informed and consenting adults want to do it then it's fine, but it shouldn't be forced on children for no medical reason like it is now; it's insane and deeply disturbing how that's accepted (and widespread).

The same applies to all body modifications: as long as the person undergoing it understands what they're doing and consents to it, then they should be able to do it. Likewise, it's morally wrong to force it on someone, or coerce someone who doesn't understand the consequences into undergoing it.

Why do you bring up circumcision specifically?
>>
>>7674949
>In cases of phimosis and such it's a viable treatment (though not always the best option in any given case, as with many treatments).
It's unnecessary for phimosis and is only used as a treatment for it in places that routinely perform it on children for no medical reason. Also places that routinely perform it misdiagnose phimosis and recommend it that way.

>Why do you bring up circumcision specifically?
Because it's a common involuntary modification and I think it's particularly unjust.
>>
>>7657028
AGP is something that can be developed over time and something that can be gotten rid of over time, which I why I personally will never support the notion of transitioning due to AGP. I feel you need sexual therapy rather than transitioning.

How many people with AGP here watch or have watched lesbian porn?
>>
>>7674968

I haven't. I've never found lesbians appealing except for a very short spell that came out of nowhere. Even then, I didn't watch lesbian porn. Most of my life, lesbians have grossed me out.
>>
>>7674960
I mean, I'm not a doctor but I'd think it would be necessary in at least the worst cases. There are also different causes of phimosis that would respond differently to different treatments. Do you have a source demonstrating that alternative treatments are effective in practically every case?

Personally, I had pretty severe phimosis that was definitely not misdiagnosed. I was 10, and it interfered with me urinating and was getting worse to the point where it was starting to become painful. I was given a circumcision with no other treatment attempted besides just trying to pull the foreskin back a few times (no steroid cream or anything), which wasn't possible. I didn't have a say in the matter nor did I really understand what was going on. I resent it pretty heavily, more for my lack of agency than the fact that a method with permanent and negative side effects was undertaken quite possibly unnecessarily. Also I hate how it makes my already poor SRS prospects (small penis) even worse. This was in the UK, on an NHS doctor.
>>
>>7674493
Just to be clear here because I am not sure whether you know this or not. Hybrid is a combination of sativa and indica genetics and has nothing to do with CBD. So you have three main categories: Sativas, indicas, hybrids. Any category can have a higher CBD content but doesn't have to.

I myself prefer hybrid THC (15%+) strains (I am leaning to genetics such as Northern Lights x Haze cross or Blueberry x Haze cross) with lower amounts of CBD (1-4%) because I enjoy the effects during jogging in the nature, exercise, sex, or during creative work.

Hybrid strains with a low amount (up to 4%) of CBD are in my opinion perfect for sex and when both of you are high you can feel the sensations of your partner as your own. Since you have agp I think you'll be able to feel what a woman feels during sex as your own pleasure and orgasm from it really fast, maybe even sate your inner trans if you focus on your agp and don't become jealous.

I know you indulge in cannabis to suppress your trans thoughts but sativas are quite different from indicas and actually free the woman that is trapped inside you. You may find that being a man is not what you want and eventually transition. I enjoy indicas in sativa hybrids and only sometimes indulge myself in pure indica strains. Mostly when I want to turn off my thoughts, have complete physical sensations and just watch or play the evening entertainment.

I know life isn't easy but a good quality HRT is relatively cheap and if you can't get a treatment for your dysphoria in your state you should work abroad where you will. It's something that requires a lot of courage but it's not impossible. Better to start HRT while you are young and you'll eventually get your money for things like FFS. Find out who you really are soon enough and make sure you don't need to transition before it's too late. Use psychedelics and sativas to concrete your findings if you have to. It's your life.
>>
>>7675006
>>7674493
Also because my comment is too long

CBD combined with THC improves appetite and has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties that CBD strain alone would not have. Interesting to note a small amount of CBD (2-4%) boosts the psychoactive effects of THC while a higher CBD content has the opposite effect. The best medical ratio is in my opinion a 1:1, 2:1 or 1:2 CBD/THC ratio where the psychoactive effects of THC are diminished because of high CBD content and the THC only slightly elevates your mood (so it can help with social anxiety) or makes you pleasantly high in 1:2 or 1:3 CBD/THC ratio.
>>
>>7674989
Huh, interesting. What porn do you/have you watched?
>>
>>7674895
PART 1/2

>That's entirely subjective.
Here are some rules of thumb by which I judge whether something is an enhancement:
1. The process (or its biological equivalent) is anabolic rather catabolic.
2. Target state has higher energy and lower entropy.
3. Target form is more functional.

These rules are not perfect because, for example, development of obesity is an anabolic process too. Which is where rule 2 comes handy: obesity is high-entropy.

Turning a penis into a vagina by the means of some yet-undiscovered biological process would be a catabolic process (therefore NOT an enhancement), whereas the opposite process would be anabolic (therefore an enhancement). The same goes for breasts vs. flat chest.

Ear piercings and tattoos increase entropy and aren't functional, therefore they aren't enhancements.

Plastic surgery, whereby a patient can imitate enhancements, is a grey area for the purpose of these rules. For example, artificial breasts and artificial penis aren't very functional at the current level of technology. But the underlying desire is a healthy one.

Like I said, these rules aren't perfect. But an attempt at establishing objective judgement criteria has been made.

>>7674905
One of two cited anons here. Circumcision is crime. It's catabolic, entropic and dysfunctional.
>>
>>7674895
PART 2/2

>surgery to change your body so it no longer causes you as much crippling discomfort
Delusions can be comfortable too and it doesn't make them healthy. When there is a disconnect between body and mind regarding wellbeing, objective physical wellbeing should be given priority over subjective feeling of wellbeing. The body can't lie – the mind can. A healthy mind enjoys what body enjoys. Body doesn't enjoy waste (catabolism) nor decay (entropy).

Following this logic, such gender dysphoria which turns against developed genitals or developed breasts is technically a mental illness, therefore something that ought not be cured surgically.

An opposite dysphoria (dislike of undeveloped genitals or undeveloped breasts) is not a mental illness but rather a healthy anxiety about an objectively inferior physical condition.

When a destruction of a healthy physical state makes you feel better, it could be a mental illness.
>>
>>7675005
There are several different steroid creams as you mention and stretching should be more than just a few attempts. It should done professionally by a doctor under local anesthetic, possibly with a device to help, or done daily to gradually stretch the skin.

The foreskin not retracting is normal in childhood and "phimosis" usually fixes itself naturally, although if it was interfering and becoming painful then just waiting wasn't necessarily a good option.

Here is some information
http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/
>One may expect 50 percent of ten-year-old boys; 90 percent of 16-year-old boys; and 98-99 percent of 18 year-old males to have full retractable foreskin. Treatment is seldom necessary. If treatment should be necessary, it should not be done until after puberty and the male can weigh the therapeutic options and give informed consent.
>"Phimosis" is a vague term. In common usage, it usually means any condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot be retracted.
>"True" phimosis—better termed "preputial stenosis," because "phimosis" has so many different definitions it now is devoid of any useful meaning—occurs in less than 2% of intact males.
>Of these 2%, 85–95% will respond to topical steroids. Of those who fail this, at least 75% will respond to stretching under local anesthesia, either manually or with a balloon. The arithmetic is simple: At the very most 7 boys in 10,000 may need surgery for preputial stenosis.
I think real phimosis, the "preputial stenosis", is when there is scarring in the foreskin making retraction impossible. Normal "phimosis" is just a tight foreskin, which is why it responds to stretching and steroids.

1/2
>>
File: 6N1Clep.jpg (85KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
6N1Clep.jpg
85KB, 431x640px
what happened to the discord?
>>
>>7675096
It was replaced by consensus.
>>
>>7675005
>>7675090
http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/
>Circumcision is now recommended only in confirmed cases of phimosis caused by balanitis xerotica obliterans (BXO), however newer treatments may eliminate the need for circumcision. BXO is recognized by a hardened area of whitish skin near the tip of the foreskin which prevents retraction.
>Shankar and Rickwood found a low incidence of only 0.4 of 1000 boys per year, and only 6 in 1000 by age 15.
>A number of reports in the medical literature of the United Kingdom indicate that medical doctors are not trained to distinguish between normal developmental tight prepuce in boys and pathological phimosis.
>This results in cases of misdiagnosis of normal developmental preputial tightness as pathological phimosis in the UK.
>Shankar and Rickwood found that the number of circumcisions being performed in the United Kingdom is 8 times greater than the number required.
Circumcision is barely ever recommended medically, but even in countries where circumcision isn't the norm, doctors over-diagnose phimosis and recommend circumcision where it isn't needed.

The page has more information and most of the references can be read too for further information any any particular part.

2/3
>>
>>7675005
I had phimosis at 10. The surgeon cut something and made me cry. It was terrifying. Whatever it was, it wasn't circumcision and I have a complete foreskin.
>>
>>7675005
>>7675090
>>7675129
>Personally, I had pretty severe phimosis that was definitely not misdiagnosed.
Did it have the whitish skin of BXO? Were you tested for BXO or was it just assumed circumcision was the right thing to do anyway?

>I didn't have a say in the matter nor did I really understand what was going on.
What were you told?

>I resent it pretty heavily, more for my lack of agency than the fact that a method with permanent and negative side effects was undertaken quite possibly unnecessarily.
It's the two together, no agency and the permanent and negative effects, that makes circumcision so bad.

>This was in the UK, on an NHS doctor.
They presumably aren't as circumcision happy as in the US, but UK health professionals still have extremely bad practices like not trying less severe options, using circumcision when it isn't appropriate for the condition, not properly informing the patient and his parents, and not getting proper consent from the boy himself.
>>
>>7675105
replaced by what
>>
>>7675142
>doesn't know English language
Are you from America?
>>
>>7675142
Consensus is the opposite of discord.
>>
>>7675131
That may have been a preputial plasty, which is a slit in the foreskin without removing it. It's still a surgical option and was still probably unnecessary and shouldn't be a first resort. See the stats for non-surgical options >>7675090

Here is a description of it
http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/cuckow/

Which country was this in? Why were you told it needed treatment?

Half of boys that age can't retract, so unless it was a problem in some way it might have naturally started retracting later without any treatment at all.
>>
>>7675149
are you saying an english speaker would never fall for that?
>>
>>7675160
Interesting. Thanks.

>Which country was this in?
The least circumcised one...
[spoiler]Poland[/spoiler].
>>
>>7675164
It looks as though native speakers aren't the most erudite users of their languages.
>>
>>7675182
I don't know anything about circumcision in Poland, but you may have escaped it by not being in an English-speaking country. The US is known for it, but the other English-speaking countries where it isn't as huge a thing still have some circumcisions, both cultural and for unnecessary medical reasons, >>7675129
>>
>>7675210
Poland definitely has good sides.
I pity circumcised Americans.
>>
>>7675220
Not just Americans, plenty of other boys too.

How did you end up getting surgery for your phimosis?
>>
>>7675234
My mom brought me to the doctor because I couldn't retract the foreskin.
>>
>>7675242
How did she find out? It seems like the the safest option for boys, especially where circumcision is more common, is to never let anyone else know the state of their penis.
>>
>>7675234
I also remember that the surface of my foreskin wasn't completely separated from the surface of my glans, that is "unsticking" the two was rather painful (after healing from the surgery). It was probably the first time my glans had seen the daylight.

>>7675249
At that age, my mom still bathed me. No sexual molesting.
>>
>>7675249
>>7675270
It's funny because it's the first time I'm telling this to anyone. I have almost forgotten all this.
>>
>>7675270
The "unsticking" was probably part of why it was hard to retract in the first place. That's very normal for boys that age and usually it becomes retractable later in the teens. She shouldn't have been trying to retract it anyway.

http://www.cirp.org/pages/parents/peron1/
>Leave the foreskin alone; wash only what is external and readily visible.
>Never forcibly retract your son's foreskin and don't permit anyone else to do so.
>When teaching the child to bathe and care for himself, let the child retract his own foreskin if he wants to. He will not retract it beyond the point of discomfort.
>A child's foreskin does not need to be retracted regularly for cleaning until the end of puberty.
>By mid-teenage, the foreskin is retractable and hygiene is a simple matter.

>>7675290
I think too many boys forget about it. We should understand our medical treatment.
>>
>>7675308
You are right about both points.
I'm grateful though I wasn't circumcised.

I think everyone acted to the best of their knowledge at that time and the only remedy to that error is what you are doing right now: disseminating better knowledge.
>>
Now let's become dickgirls.

>have a dick
>will become a dickgirl
>>
>>7675308
Yea, it breaks my heart to hear about little kids, like really little, whos parents saw his foreskin didnt retract and got him circumcised.

And the doctors never told them it was fucking normal.

I wish circumcision of children was illegal unless medically necessary
>>
>>7675081
I hate when people are playing a semantic chess. I am from the medical field (neurology) so I am well aware of your points but they are wrong. You seem to differentiate between mind and brain like the mind isn't just a byproduct of brain, which is objectively false.

You have two options. You either cure the brain somehow or not. In my experience most people don't want to be cured of their dysphoria because they subjectively perceive it's a part of who they are. Objectively you can't cure dysphoria except if you administer drugs that destroy many areas of that person's life. You can't cure it because the brain is the most complex structure in the known universe.

What you can change is body. That's why surgical procedures are accepted as a solution to certain people who suffer from dysphoria. Not all of them can be cured by surgeries because for some the dysphoria will always be present, even if they look completely like their desired sex and some (like agp women which is btw not a dream sexuality as many people here seem to think) who just feel like trapped in the right body, which in itself is a very alienating experience.

I really hate it so much when people like you play the semantic chess to push a false idea.
>>
File: original.jpg (19KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
19KB, 217x232px
>tfw mini-boobs just embarrass you in public
>>
>>7674968
First thing first, most of the people here have only ever been AGP. The very first time I got off was to an AGP fantasy.
Secondly, you imply that being AGP means you can't also be potentially trans.
>>
>>7675331
>and the only remedy to that error is what you are doing right now: disseminating better knowledge.
Exactly. I hope I'm doing some good.

>>7675362
Same. There also need to be higher standards for determining when it is medically necessary and for proper informed consent from patients who are minors.

It's even more important now that SRS is a thing, so that it doesn't harm transition options like it did for >>7675005
>>
>>7675473
>neurologist
Now that's a heavy-weight challenger.
I might lose this debate.
No pun intended.
>>
>>7674968
>How many people with AGP here watch or have watched lesbian porn?
I don't watch any porn.
>>
>>7674968
>>7675527
I don't watch porn but I've read a lot of it.
>>
>>7675473
>In my experience most people don't want to be cured of their dysphoria because they subjectively perceive it's a part of who they are.
Why do you think AGP is different in how people treat it? It seems only a minority of trans people want to be cis for their assigned sex, but only a minority of AGPs want it to stay.

>like agp women which is btw not a dream sexuality as many people here seem to think
What's the deal with AGP cis women?
>>
>>7675473
I mostly agree with your post and thank you for standing up to that person but I think normative women don't really experience AGP in the same fashion as us.
See:
>>7657290
>>
>>7675562
>>7657290
Different anon, but someone said some cis girls have agp and become porn stars because of it >>7667791
>>
>>7675473
Alright, I think I have a response.

Part 2/2 was more of a draft proposal rather than a final fatwa – a presentation of a logical system off my head which I don't necessarily support. I tend to stand for freedom of choice in cases of genuine dysphoria which is not a result of social conditioning, /mtfg/ cult programming, a discount from Dr. Suporn, the Iranian government decision or a cultural trend.

However the patient should come into contact with a competent and NOT TRANSPHOBIC dick lover (preferably a happy dickgirl herself) who will fully present all the joys of having a dick on a female body to that patient first. This is not to change her mind but to make her choice more conscious.

I'm pretty sure that those brain structures you are talking about are amenable to some kind of neurohormonal therapy, although it may take a while before it becomes discovered and its possibility alone is ethically controversial. Until that time, prolonging the suffering of the dysphoric patient is probably a wrong choice.

So yes, let them cut!
>>
>>7675534
The main issue is that agp is just pseudoscience. Of course there are general symptoms we can categorize as agp but what Blanchard presents is just an assumption without any objective quality.

You can have two different cases of agp where one person is happy with their agp and another is not. I personally have the common symptoms of agp and I like it. The problem of agp is that it's a part of some spectrum and I believe that spectrum is closely related to trans (with or without absent dysphoria). This problem is mostly because the diagnostics are still poor and most of the data is obtained by using pseudoscience. Now I am not an expert on agp nor do I know the exact statistics so I don't want to give you any false ideas.

The Blanchard study and the follow up from his colleagues assumes that the majority of women are agp but my opinion is that their data is highly subjective (as most things in psychology and sadly even in psychiatry). I know cases of women who describe the common symptoms of agp (for example I think it's not common for women to feel particularly sexual about their underwear) and they feel alienated. They feel the need to change something but they can't because they already have the correct body. Now that's why I suspect agp is simply a trans (spectrum of dysphoria if that makes sense to you) with some characteristics. I believe there may be women who are like me, reporting they love their agp symptoms but I feel they are the minority. Emphasis on feel as it is my subjective opinion based on anecdotal evidence.

>>7675570
I completely support this view and myself hate the propaganda surrounding trans people here on this board and elsewhere. That's why I hate both camps and your post seemed like it at first. I apologize.
>>
>>7675473
>>7675570 (me)
Another thought: antiquity and the Middle Ages have known plenty of self-inflicted eunuchs. These were people who simply were disgusted with healthy sexuality. Depending on era, they were able to come up with various excuses for that, usually religious. They even formed regular cults, dragging others into their – sorry to say this – insanity.

What does neurology know about brains of THOSE people and how they differ from brains of modern "transwomen" diagnosed with gender dysphoria? I'm afraid they might be identical.

Perhaps modern post-OP transwomen are the latest iteration of mediaeval eunuchs who have abandoned the old religious excuse by jumping on the LGBT bandwagon?
>>
>>7675608
>That's why I hate both camps and your post seemed like it at first. I apologize.
Your knee-jerk reaction was justified.
>>
>>7675608
>At long last, after months, there is someone else here who doesn't believe Blanchard's nonsense
please hold me and never let go
>>
>>7675059

Not much at all, especially for my early history. It's hard to say how much of that was because of a Catholic upbringing and how much of it was from disgust at the idea of sex due to dislike of my biological sex. I did occasionally try to watch porn a couple of times to try to understand the "hype" or the interest in it, like I did with a couple of other things I didn't understand the interest in. It was always vanilla stuff like you would find on the first page of any porn site. However, I would always shut it off after a few seconds because it seemed nasty and the risk of getting caught watching something I didn't even enjoy wasn't worth it. The moans were so unpleasant to hear and I didn't understand why what they were doing was gratifying. There was no temptation or addiction to go back to watching it either. I would try to see what the big deal was one day, not get it and forget about it for months, and then try to understand again.

My friends also showed me what I think was the centerfold of some nude, black-centric magazine years before, in 5th grade. If I recall correctly, the woman was posed with her knees next to her head as she lied on her back on a bed. Her arms were folded over her legs, where she held open her vagina for the camera to see. Seeing that deep pink of her vagina along with the look she was giving the camera gave me such nausea.

The closest thing to actual porn I enjoyed at a young age was a series of flash games called "Frank's Adventure" that I played with my brothers on our PC. It was anime-styled and you play as some unscrupulous pervert named Frank trying to get your hands on pictures of naked women however you can. Once you get a certain amount, you hand them in to a publishing company that prints dirty magazines and that was how you finished the game.
>>
>>7675059
>>7675644

(Continued)

Despite the first two paragraphs indicating I was gayer than a high school drama club, I was often aroused at pictures of women in bikinis, lingerie, or going topless. Seeing a vulva was pretty neutral. However, I didn't masturbate to them (except for one occasion I remember to this day) because of Catholic guilt for the first few years and later because I found the idea of women masturbating to me repulsive (not because of Catholic guilt) and I wanted to be a non-hypocrite and logically consistent. I was also aroused by those dumb male to female transformation sequences as well, but I think I never sought them out. I first masturbated in the common stroking motion at the age of 14, after watching this YouTuber who summarizes news talk about how great masturbation is one too many times. I tried it and was unimpressed. Masturbation is also one of those things I tried to understand the appeal to. Prior to learning the stroking method, I would kind of just poke my penis and hold it between my legs (in imitation of a vulva), other times I wouldn't touch it at all until it got soft again because just the feeling of it being hard was pleasurable. In the last two years of high school, I masturbated while rubbing my dick against the bed "because that's not masturbation" and so I didn't have to feel guilt over it. Again, all of the times I masturbated with 2 to 4 exceptions was without any material like audio, text, video, or pictures. It was purely mechanical stimulation.

Since accepting being a tranny, I've searched for hetero porn to self-insert as the woman, but whatever I seem to find usually has gross, old, fat, and/or bald guys I would never fuck. Sometimes agpg has some good stuff though. I recently came in under 30 seconds to a 42 second video of a guy with a huge dick masturbating I found on tumblr. It was hot as fuck imagining his giant, throbbing horse cock was in my mouth, squirting all of his cum down my throat.
>>
>>7674989
>>7675644
>>7675648

(Continued)

To summarize, softcore pictures of women have been most of the erotic material I've been aroused to, but I've been recently re-exploring porn from a point of view that doesn't alienate me.
>>
>>7675608
I don't think anyone in /agpg/ believes in Blanchardian AGP. The rest of the board, maybe. But I'm talking about the actual experiences, like you say. I don't call them "symptoms" because that implies AGP is an ailment.

>I personally have the common symptoms of agp and I like it.
Me too. I love it so much! I hate how it gets shamed, even on /lgbt/ where other gender things are understood.

>The problem of agp is that it's a part of some spectrum and I believe that spectrum is closely related to trans (with or without absent dysphoria).
What do you mean absent dysphoria? I think AGP is connected to being trans in some way, and also to sexuality, but that it's a spectrum of its own. That's how cis women and otherwise cis men can experience it.

Don't worry about giving me false ideas, I take everything with a pinch of salt and question it compared to what I know and my own feelings, and other experiences I've heard.

>I know cases of women who describe the common symptoms of agp (for example I think it's not common for women to feel particularly sexual about their underwear) and they feel alienated. They feel the need to change something but they can't because they already have the correct body.
Can you describe the experiences of the women who have AGP experiences? How can they want to change something if their body is already the kind of body AGP is about, female? If it was part of trans dysphoria, why would cis women get AGP instead of solely AAP?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-28_19-33-13.png (71KB, 783x536px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-28_19-33-13.png
71KB, 783x536px
ive got banned for one post so ill try to answer to questions from past thread
>if your're unhappy being a boy, isn't that the same?
not so strong as u can imagine
but everytime i see cute girl in meatspace i start feel envy
>same
i feel sort of dysphoria when going out
when im at home, im ok
>why?
yes
this is fine that i have penis
artificial vagina is damned scary for me!
>How do you feel about your body?
i hate my height, non-head hair, shoe size
but it more like i hate being man socially
when others r waiting "masculine" actions from me, "like a real man"
i can feel that pressure even when im staying at home with my family
>>
>>7675570
>who will fully present all the joys of having a dick on a female body to that patient first.
What joys would that be exactly? I must have experienced at least some of them, since pretty much the only way I can cope with having a dick is to pretend I love being a cute happy little dickgirl and fetishising it, when in reality I hate it.

That's the problem with transsexualism: it's not about what the actual merits of your body are, since you have a pathological aversion to it regardless. I could be a 10/10 chad with a successful career and a wife and everything (and my body would be pretty much objectively better than a female one: stronger and more capable), but I'd still feel dead inside and spend all my time depressively staring at the wall or fantasising about magically being made female, while trying to "ruin" my body to approximate femininity the best I can (which is still better despite how inadequately I can do so).

>>7675070
>1. The process (or its biological equivalent) is anabolic rather catabolic.
This is completely arbitrary. It can be good to remove something and it can be bad to add something; that should go without saying. Cis women get breast reductions for aesthetic or functional reasons..

>2. Target state has higher energy and lower entropy.
I don't understand what you're going for with your second point, so please clarify.

>3. Target form is more functional.
This neglects to take into account the benefit aesthetics can have (such as surgery to reduce the visible scaring from facial burns making a person more confident and happy). Even when the target is no more functional, or even when it's less functional, it can still be better overall.

>objective physical wellbeing should be given priority over subjective feeling of wellbeing.
The treatments for gender dysphoria do little harm to the body (change is not equivalent to harm), and provide a large amount of mental/emotional benefit.
>>
>>7675655
I'm really similar to you. Exposed open vaginas are fairly gross but bikinis and lingerie are amazing.
>>
File: il_570xN.794794314_oe7d.jpg (62KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.794794314_oe7d.jpg
62KB, 570x760px
>>7675644
>My friends also showed me what I think was the centerfold of some nude, black-centric magazine years before, in 5th grade.
This still happens to me even at the adult age. The reason my friends are unable to excite me with such displays is simply that their choice of porn is very plebeian. The irony is that my reaction makes them think that I'm asexual or gay, when in reality I'm two levels of kinky ahead. They are just too profane to share my porn with them. I don't like shoving my kinks down uninitiated people's throats, except on occasion for science.

I can imagine that, if I had never had a chance to explore and discover what turns me on, I would be in the same position as you right now, thinking that I am asexual. Even though I'm furthest from it...

So maybe you have not explored your sexuality enough.

Food for thought.

Disclaimer: I haven't read the rest of your conversation.
>>
>>7675734
I love beautiful statues of the human form too
t. >>7675691
>>
>>7675734

>Disclaimer: I haven't read the rest of your conversation.

Then it's no wonder you think I think I'm asexual.
>>
>>7675644
>Seeing that deep pink of her vagina along with the look she was giving the camera gave me such nausea.
I'm kind of disgusted by vaginas to this day. Penises are even worse.
>>
File: f25.Trump2c.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f25.Trump2c.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>7675670
>aesthetics
You're talking to a Bauhaus "Nazi" here.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Form_follows_function
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ornament_and_Crime
Sorry.

[spoiler]Alright, I'm willing to accept some compromises in edge cases here as usual because the subject at hand isn't an exact science. Hence, for example, my approval for well-executed silicon breasts. Your own example of scarring reduction falls into the same category insofar that it IMITATES something that meets my criteria. But tattoos, unlike silicon breasts, or your own example, don't even pretend to follow any of my three rules. Common piercing, as long as damage is negligible, might pass as permissible. Again, it's not a final fatwa but rather an outline of my sentiment.[/spoiler]
>>
>>7675744
Alright.
>>
>>7675805
Being beautiful in the eyes of someone is a function unto itself. It *does* something in the sense that it makes that person view you differently, feel differently and act differently. Even if that other person is you.
>>
File: Penis_de_milo.jpg (81KB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
Penis_de_milo.jpg
81KB, 350x550px
>>7675739
It's fortunate that many of us here agree that vaginas are overrated :).
>>
>>7675833
Dicks are even worse. Genitalia is disgusting in general. Sex honestly freaks me out. I'm only fine with my own penis because of familiarity. I think that even if I transitioned I wouldn't have sex.
>>
>>7675833
I'd like to have one, to get dicked by guys in. But I don't need to see it or his dick.
>>
>>7675824
>Being beautiful in the eyes of someone is a function unto itself.
That's solipsism. Nothing is beautiful without reason.

>>7675840
I accept your disgust.
>>
Going out for a lunch.
Desperately hungry.
>>
>>7675872
We don't have a well-formed theory behind beauty. We have some principles but things we consider great break them all the time. Music Theory is extremely well-developed but classics like Igor Stravinsky's "The Rite of Spring" break all of the rules and somehow work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFPjFjUonX8
>>
>>7675805
>>7675824
I was going to say pretty much this.

Also, in the case of transsexualism specifically, the body modification makes the patient a more capable person. Assuming it can be done well, passing or at least improving one's body alleviates the crippling depression, anxiety, and discomfort that the body brings (which currently cannot be accomplished through any other method).

I don't see how something which appears to follow your rules but in fact does not is any better than something which doesn't pretend to. They're fundamentally the same. If your argument is that body modifications must have a practical benefit, then the superficial appearance of such should be of no value. Breast implants are more physically harmful to the body than tattoos are, while you admit that neither fit your criteria, so breast implants should be considered even less acceptable.

You didn't explain your point about entropy and I still don't understand it. By my understanding a castration would actually reduce the amount of entropy in the system, since you would no longer be pointlessly be maintaining the health and functionality of organs which you're taking drugs (which also put energetic strain on other parts of your body and cause disruptive or sometimes dangerous side effects) to block the effects of.

>>7675872
That reason doesn't have to be some objective truth, nor does it have to be known to the people that experience it. Things can look good because people feel they look good. The social/mental/emotional benefits exist regardless of the reason.
>>
>>7675138
All of this should take into account that my memory is imperfect. In fact, I forgot that I was actually circumcised at about 12, while it was first noticed as a problem by my parents at 10 (I remember my dad getting annoyed that I couldn't retract my foreskin and insisting that I wasn't trying hard enough, when it was painful to try and apparently it couldn't move at all regardless of the amount of effort anyway, before trying himself and being equally unsuccessful).

>Did it have the whitish skin of BXO? Were you tested for BXO or was it just assumed circumcision was the right thing to do anyway?
No visible signs or tests I'm aware of.

>What were you told?
When I say I didn't understand what was going on, I meant it more in the sense of understanding the long-term consequences and of what the possible options are. I think I remember being told what a circumcision was (though I couldn't say in what detail), and the fact that I should be able to pull my foreskin back, and that when I urinate it's not normal for it to uncomfortably inflate for a while before any urine actually escapes. I don't remember having the possible alternatives discussed with me (presumably not with my parents either, or else they would have been attempted, unless the doctor brought them up in passing and then dismissed them, which is not unlikely), nor being asked if I wanted to go through with it.

I need to discuss this with my parents. Soon, since I've only been feeling progressively worse about it the more I discover about the circumstances, along with the viability of the alternatives and how badly being circumcised has affected me. It's even possible alternatives were tried and I just remember nothing of them (I think unlikely since I remember other key moments at least happening, even if without much detail). I feel like trying any hard to remember now just creates false memories.
>>
>>7676035
>and the fact that I should be able to pull my foreskin back, and that when I urinate it's not normal for it to uncomfortably inflate for a while before any urine actually escapes.
Even at 12 not being able to retract it isn't uncommon.

>I don't remember having the possible alternatives discussed with me
>nor being asked if I wanted to go through with it.
That's not right at all. Children, like all patients, should be properly informed about their medical treatment, including alternatives and long-term effects, especially for something major and permanent like this. They should get to make their own informed decisions too.

>I need to discuss this with my parents. Soon, since I've only been feeling progressively worse about it the more I discover about the circumstances, along with the viability of the alternatives and how badly being circumcised has affected me.
Definitely sounds like a good idea. I guess you've never discussed it with them before since it happened.

How has it affected you? You mentioned the problem for SRS.
>>
>>7676103
>That's not right at all. Children, like all patients, should be properly informed about their medical treatment, including alternatives and long-term effects, especially for something major and permanent like this. They should get to make their own informed decisions too.
Can't argue with that. Especially in the case of children, since they can't be expected to appreciate and consider that kind of thing nor conduct their own independent research without provocation, and generally implicitly trust authority figures to make decisions for them. Blame also rests on the parents or guardians for investigating everything thoroughly, and on the doctors for informing everyone involved.

My only memories of seeing a doctor were of them examining me and then talking to my parents while I was in the room. I don't remember what they said, but it worries me that I don't remember being talked to. I hope that I was (in a meaningful capacity), though I'm not exactly confident about it. That is unless you count when I was in the hospital preparing for the surgery, by which point I'd think the decision had been made and I was more being reassured than informed, though I technically could have backed out then.
>>
>>7676103
>>7676279
>How has it affected you? You mentioned the problem for SRS.
Of course there's the standard loss of sensitive tissue, desensitisation of the glans, and unsightly scar (I suspect mine is worse than normal but I don't really have a point of comparison to say anything definitive). And as I mentioned, it makes me an even worse candidate for SRS than I already am. Considering just how bad the so many SRS results seem to be I am not reassured to have this little to work with (not just in terms of raw amount of tissue, but amount of sensitive tissue, and tissue which is appropriately analogous for the structures being replicated too). It also does not reassure me that every before/after picture I've seen with a good result has started with a pretty large and uncircumcised penis.

I practically can't masturbate without lubricant because there's too much friction on the glans, and just stimulating the shaft accomplishes pretty much nothing. I believe that's not the case for at least most uncircumcised individuals, and even if it were the foreskin would at least help. Again, I can't be totally sure how it works for others.

Because of the lack of sensitivity, I pretty much have to jerk off if I want to feel anything. I can't just touch myself, which is a problem when I'm really trying to ignore my masculinity and make myself feel more feminine during masturbation. I could pretend I'm rubbing by clit, or at least not feel myself jerking off like a guy, nor be so aware of my erect penis. Mostly that's to avoid gender dysphoria. Sometimes it's to indulge in AGP but that's rarely the actual goal. Like, I have to imagine myself as a woman during sexual activity for it to be enjoyable (and not unbearable) because being a man is horrific and I identify as a woman (whatever that means), and while focusing on it can be sexual in itself that's not necessary at all.

Recovery from surgery was not at all pleasant either.
>>
File: 102503.jpg (399KB, 864x576px) Image search: [Google]
102503.jpg
399KB, 864x576px
I want a figure like Mal Malloy's.
>>
>>7676619
Having such a large chest is a hassle. I'd settle for looking like a plain woman. Alas, that too is beyond reach.
>>
>>7676279
>Blame also rests on the parents or guardians for investigating everything thoroughly, and on the doctors for informing everyone involved.
Yes, and the wider culture where there is an institutional disregard for real informed consent, for treating child patients as real patients, and for the value of keeping the foreskin.

>though I technically could have backed out then.
Like you said, children implicitly trust the decisions of authority figures. Why would you back out if all the adults seemed to think it was necessary for your health?

>>7676295
>It also does not reassure me that every before/after picture I've seen with a good result has started with a pretty large and uncircumcised penis.
I didn't know that. I'm surprised this isn't brought up as a huge issue by American mtfs, since so many of them must be in your position.

I don't know much about it, but have you looked into foreskin restoration? It might be the way to go, especially considering SRS.
>>
>>7676619
So would I, but that's unattainable for most cis women.
>>
>>7675659
>But I'm talking about the actual experiences, like you say. I don't call them "symptoms" because that implies AGP is an ailment
I don't care how psychology labels the symptoms of agp. Physically it's all neurons pumping neurotransmitters into synapses. The specific neurotype that agp emerges from is not common and can negatively affect functionality of the entire body (depression). The pathological source is the trans spectrum we call agp.

Absent dysphoria (dysphoria is a pathological symptom of trans people) is present in people like you or me. I am a very tall masculine man with agp and I am happy with it. I don't need to transition and I enjoy it in my sex life because I learned how to manipulate it to my satisfaction. I don't think agp is connected to trans because I think it's trans that is somewhere on the trans spectrum (I described it as trans related) and we just call the similar symptoms agp. Try to split each symptom into its own category since I suspect it's more complex and nuanced than just a few checkboxes the pseudoscience wants us to believe.

Agp women I anecdotally heard about and had a chance to read their subjective statements were presenting common elements. They were sexually aroused by wearing sexy lingerie, they masturbated to the image of them being in the female role during sex. They had the right body the entire life and that somehow made the sexual experiences alienating. Similarly I heard about cases (I don't have any statistics) of dysphoric men who successfully transitioned to women both physically and socially yet they were never satisfied because they also felt like being in the right body. It's a concept that is really hard to imagine but the underlying issue is a dysphoria that is not only gender based. Now I also believe there are women with agp who are quite happy about the fact but I suspect it's a minority (as agp men and women in general). Again try to look at agp as just a tool that is trying to fill checkboxes.
>>
>>7675006
I get that whole transition while young thing, but i'm 32 so i'm quite masculinized already. So since my body is already wrecked there is no rush. I'm a hon today and I'll be a hon tomorrow.

I do live in Canada which has become quite transfriendly as of late. Not to mention soon to be weed friendly.

I definitely got some more exploring to do.
>>
File: 1421240317159.jpg (74KB, 750x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1421240317159.jpg
74KB, 750x1065px
What do you think of Felix Conrad agp-chan?
>>
File: gislands.gif (8KB, 261x255px) Image search: [Google]
gislands.gif
8KB, 261x255px
>>7677072
>I'm a hon today and I'll be a hon tomorrow.
There is a whole island named after people like you. It's called Honshu. Consider emigrating there. It's quite a fun place, judging by the reports.
>>
>>7677072
>I do live in Canada which has become quite transfriendly as of late.
No signs of a growing regressive sentiment like elsewhere in the West as of late? Could a regressive government ever form in Canada?

What about mass surveillance and other tools of oppression ready to be hijacked by a future fascist regime: is the current government of Canada careful to avoid repeating the errors of President Obama who gave them right into the hands of President Trump?
>>
>>7678131
Is Japan friendly to trannies outside of my hentai?
>>
>cam and strip for my partner
>end up getting turned on more by myself than them

Fuck, my tummy and hips just look so good

I should start CBing
>>
>>7678241
>CBing
crossbressing?
>>
File: 688.jpg (52KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
688.jpg
52KB, 600x414px
>>7676874
>Like you said, children implicitly trust the decisions of authority figures. Why would you back out if all the adults seemed to think it was necessary for your health?
Many children don't give a fuck about future, they only care about now. They'd rather have fun now and then suffer forever. That's why he might back out even though everyone around him had told him it's for his own good.

>>7678211
I guess they don't murder them. Or anyone else for that matter. So, yes.
>>
>>7678267
>posting a libertarian while defending involuntary amputations
>>
>>7678286
>defending involuntary amputations
LOL, I'm not defending them! I'm just stating a fact about children. The fact that some people are born destructive psychopaths doesn't discredit your plea to give more control to children over their own lives.
>>
>>7678352
>to give children more control over their own lives*
>to give children autonomy*
How could I have said it better? Always help anons to improve their language. You are not doing it enough, 4chan.
>>
>>7678131
Lol
>>7678206
Well Trudeau is a SJW like Obama so history might repeat itself. Canada has hatespeech laws and stuff, not sure about mass surveillance. There is a significant minority of right leaning Canadians. Hell just recently some alt-right autist just shot up a mosque in Quebec.
>>
>>7678352
I don't think that's fair to children. Anon let it happen because he'd been told it was for his own good.

>>7678411
Both of these are good. I'd use 'control' rather than 'autonomy' because 'control' has more connotations of 'informed'.
>>
>>7672822

>>7673165
>My favourite explanation is that both genders are crippled forms of the ideal human form which is intersex. Many biological traits develop as disabilities. So does gender.

>>7674519
>Nowadays though I think that people like you are simply congenially degenerate, i.e. unfit for living in a free society.

A relevant YouTube comment:
>The God they tricked us into worshipping is an ET who genetically altered us to be a slave race shutting down 97% of the human DNA blueprint. Leaving us with only 3% activated-2 strands, which left us in a state of lowered consciousness that resembles sleep. A form of a trance. NOT FULLY CONSCIOUS we wouldn't know otherwise because we are born like that.
>Our "junk DNA" is NOT junk! However, just because it was disabled does not mean it's gone. The blueprint is still there.
Source: https://archive.is/2017.02.01/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs#selection-10831.0-10833.124

The bottom line: don't be the degenerate slave race.
Be whole human... be futanari.
>>
File: phallic hardware.jpg (22KB, 250x442px) Image search: [Google]
phallic hardware.jpg
22KB, 250x442px
>>7678541
>Anon let it happen because he'd been told it was for his own good.
Involved adults didn't lie to him, they were themselves in error.

It's scary though how ignorant the official medicine is. There could hardly be a more basic medical knowledge than that of male child's genital development. Half of the population goes through it, including doctors themselves.

They are none wiser than folk healers – yet they act like they know all... and they are in charge of our lives. When we disagree with them, they threaten us with involuntary psychiatric treatment like the deranged Nazis they are.

The official medicine didn't even know full anatomy of clitoris until the 2000s... so ignorant it is. It's especially ignorant on matters of sex and gender. So, wherever a health issue depends on a sex issue, there usually will be a profound gaping hole in the doctor's knowledge.

In many cases, scientific knowledge is even available, and the doctor will still be ignorant. That's because medicine has inherited the disgust with human sexuality from our culture, despite the pretences of scientific objectivity.
>>
>>7675908
>Also, in the case of transsexualism specifically, the body modification makes the patient a more capable person.

1. Semantic trickery. The thing which impairs her is her brain, not her flesh. Just because I'm neurologically inclined to commit suicide if somebody doesn't cut my hand off doesn't make having a hand a disorder. The "improvement" obtained by a hand amputation is in this case contrived: the patient doesn't gain any measurable physical capacity that doesn't dependent on her will (unless the neurological condition is overwhelming and not curable otherwise).

2. SRS as a cure to gender dysphoria is like "fixing" the software by smashing the hardware. It's like disconnecting a spambot-infected computer from the Internet to stop the spam. It works but it doesn't enhance the computer.

Mind my disclaimer: >>7675570
>>
>>7675908
>I don't see how something which appears to follow your rules but in fact does not is any better than something which doesn't pretend to. They're fundamentally the same.
I don't see either :). I consider plastic surgery a "noble substitute" in absence of a real solution. It is "noble" because it is motivated by a healthy attraction. The result itself may not be healthy but the instinct which drives it is fundamentally healthy and trustworthy. Therefore the psychology of it is healthy. That's all. Like I said in >>7675070, I consider it a grey area because I can't confidently argue in its favour at the moment. I just have far more sympathy for silicon breasts than for tattoos for reasons already explained.

>>7675070
>Plastic surgery, whereby a patient can imitate enhancements, is a grey area for the purpose of these rules. For example, artificial breasts and artificial penis aren't very functional at the current level of technology. But the underlying desire is a healthy one.
>>
friendly reminder to fix the damn op for next thread
>>
>>7679297
Is all our value based on physical capability and capacity? You abjectly dismiss the importance of mental function solely so long as the body is seeming to function. Your value system is Neolithic and I feel misogynistic.
>>
>>7679297
>comparing a penis to something as useful as the Internet

Yeesh
>>
>>7679423
There is nothing 'noble' about plastic surgery. Feigning attractive characteristics is no more useful or healthier than chopping your dick off. In fact people who use plastic surgery have a dysphoria by definition.
>>
>>7679297
Everything anyone ever does is driven by the desire to make someone feel something. There is no other motivation. We desire "healthy" bodies because this desire has been evolutionary imprinted on us via the fact that those who didn't desire such bodies generally didn't pass on their genes. Ultimately this desire is not any less arbitrary. Here's what I think: everyone have their own goals. The goals of most people overlap in some ways because we're part of the same social species born of the same past. The goals do not overlap in others, leading to conflict. Whenever possible people should stay out of one another's way and let other people pursue goals they don't necessarily support as long as those people do not hurt anyone but themselves or other willing individuals. This maximizes the chances of the majority of people to achieve their goals. If someone desires a certain sort of body and works to reshape their body as closely as possible to that sort of body and they're not hurting anyone else in the process then it is not your place to stop them.

What I think you could argue is that socialized healthcare systems shouldn't pay for such treatments, but I strongly disagree with that since they're generally a medical necessity for the mental well-being of the individual.

>>7679655
My experience is that if you want something like this done you have to do it yourself. Most people here are really passive and just go with the flow.
>>
>>7679959
alright here is the old better version

AGP questions and answers
>Thoughts and feelings / emotions
>Help, advice, guidance
>Be cozy and chill out

>What is AGP?
Autogynephilia, from Greek αὐτό- ("self"), γυνή ("woman") and φιλία ("love")
Broadly, arousal to the thought of being a woman. It can take many forms - being aroused at imagining or seeing yourself with a female body, dressing in clothes that make you appear feminine, acting in stereotypical "feminine" ways, or others.

>Isn't AGP just discredited pseudoscience?
No, you might be thinking of Blanchard's Typology, which includes the idea of AGP. Regardless of whether or not you agree with Blanchard's ideas, AGP is very real to the people who experience it.

>I'm AGP, does this mean I'm not trans?
No, you can be AGP and trans.

>Aren't you all just trannies in denial?
Some people with AGP will go on to transition, while others are content with incorporating it into their sex life or simply the occasional indulgence. It varies greatly in intensity. If AGP consumes a lot of your mental energy or causes you lots of distress, it is probably worth asking more questions.
>>
>>7680062
I do like this one better. While we're at it, though, I have to ask: why the feelings/emotions divide?
>>
>>7680062
It is done.

New thread:
>>7680366
>>7680366
>>7680366

The image got blurred though. Ah well. Blurry Edition.
>>
File: 1485604952959.jpg (93KB, 640x623px) Image search: [Google]
1485604952959.jpg
93KB, 640x623px
So are you guys(gals?) gay, bisexual, straight or what?
>>
>>7680398
I don't even know at this point. I find myself attracted to individuals, mostly women but also some rare men as well, but I'm spooked by genitals. I'd never dream of having sex as I am but even if I transitioned and by some strange miracle had a nice body I think I still wouldn't have sex. I'm not asexual though. Feels weird.
>>
>>7679297
It's not a matter of semantics. There's a marked improvement in the patient's functioning despite the "objective" physical downsides. The actual practical benefits are what matters, not the adherence to some arbitrary and meaningless ideal that doesn't take into account how the physical entity functions in reality. It's hardly "form follows function" when you prefer a form that practically functions poorly on the principle that it would function well under better (and unrealistic) circumstances. With SRS, there's an improvement in functionality within the extant restrictions (those being that you can't make the person any more comfortable with their natal sexual characteristics).

Someone who is happy with their body because of SRS is far more capable ("functional") than someone who is cripplingly depressed because of the lack of SRS but is physically "intact" (and it's not like MtF SRS impairs a person's physical ability at all after the recovery period; at that point you're complaining about subjective things like whether the advantages of the new configuration make up for the scarring and loss of tissue).

>(unless the neurological condition is overwhelming and not curable otherwise).
What, like gender dysphoria?

You still haven't explained what you meant by "higher energy and lower entropy" or why that's good.
>>
>>7680369
>298 replies
>34 images
>New thread
Inordinately early for /lgbt/.

To quote Eirini (a.k.a Sertii) !JcCommieqo:
>new thread goes up when image limit is reached
>that is the UNBREAKABLE rule
>>7668089 in /mtfg/ >>7667666
>>
>>7680776
Sorry. I'm used to aggydaggy.
>>
>>7679655
>>7680337
What's wrong with this one?
>>
>>7676698

I'm surprised it's the size of her breasts and not her ass that would bother you. What with the frequent wedgies in your butt; the wide hips that won't let you move through tight spaces; your fat ass that spills over the sides of things like swings, stools, and other small chairs; and not being able to sit in an airplane or theater seat with the armrests down.

>>7676893

>tfw I have known several women with THICC bodies like her

You don't know how envious it makes me. Or maybe you do, since this is AGP general.
>>
>>7680871
Personally I don't dislike it but the old one seems somewhat clearer.
>>
>>7680878
I think you're exaggerating. Women are generally smaller than men and the world is built to accommodate men. Even a big-bottomed woman is ultimately smaller than a mildly fat man who's much taller than her.
>>
>>7680398

Considering that at her heaviest weight, her hips were 52" in circumference, no, I don't think I'm exaggerating.
>>
File: The White Slave.jpg (606KB, 1373x1756px) Image search: [Google]
The White Slave.jpg
606KB, 1373x1756px
>>7680891
>Women are smaller than men
Only in your misogynistic world
which thwarts women.
>>
>>7680930
I guess you're right then. I honestly wouldn't want a body that is a hassle to deal with. I love long hair but were I a woman I wouldn't grow my hair long because taking care of it is a ton of effort. I don't think I'd wear makeup either.

>>7680936
I'm as SJW as they come but women are just shorter and thus smaller on average, thick or thin..
>>
>>7680456
>You prefer a form that practically functions poorly.
It functions poorly only because of faulty software.

>What, like gender dysphoria?
Heh, I don't say no! Quite possibly. Eagle-eyed anon.

>You still haven't explained what you meant by "higher energy and lower entropy" or why that's good.
Yes, I'm struggling with answering all points in all posts. Entropy is quality of energy. High entropy makes energy unusable. Fuel is low entropy – ash and smoke are high entropy. Food is low entropy – excrements are high entropy. Life is a metabolic process. Energy is good because loss of energy, or decline of its quality, is the definition of illness. Growth is a hallmark of good health.
>>
>>7680936
>ywn be a qt slave gril

>>7680951
>I'm as SJW as they come
but why
>>
>>7680957
Illness is only "bad" in the sense that it makes people feel bad. Emotion is the end product of change. People don't want to suffer so things that make them suffer are "bad". The state of the world only matters insomuch as it matters to people and makes them experience emotions.
>>
>>7680398

I'm bisexual.
>>
>>7680974
Because I want people to be happy.
>>
>>7680951
>I'm as SJW as they come but women are just shorter and thus smaller on average, thick or thin.
I'm not saying they aren't. I'm saying they needn't be. I'm saying: don't equate the result of oppression with natural standard.

>>7680974
>wanting to be a qt slave gril
Misogyny alert. Conflating feminine with weak.
>>
>>7680984
sjws don't make me happy. they make me miserable to be male.
>>
>>7680992
>says the kind of person whose fantasy is living as a slave
Can't reason with masochists. Your kind has everything upside down. Pain is pleasure, war is peace, freedom is slavery, etc.
>>
>>7680991

I'm pretty sure I read a story written by a woman solely for the purpose of schlicking about being a redheaded barbarian girl captured by Romans for sale as a slave. It was hot as fuck too. Or maybe I imagined it myself, but I'm still reasonably sure I read it.
>>
>>7680991
>Misogyny alert. Conflating feminine with weak.
i'm not conflating them.

>>7681013
no i don't. if it wasn't for sjws maybe i'd like being free and male.
>>
>>7680957
We already had this conversation and I really hate this semantic chess, especially when it's built on wrong foundations. You still seem to differentiate between psychical and psychological as if mind was something ethereal when the mind emerges from chemical interactions in the brain. The mind is a physical object. There is no software, only hardware.

Or do you think amphetamine pills are also a software? Or a chicken is also just a software since by eating it you are altering your mind? What is a worm? You can split one into two.

You are pushing a false analogy here.
>>
>>7681017
>written by a MASOCHISTIC woman
And what does it prove?

>>7681027
>wants to be a slave
>AUTOGYNEPHILIA
>totally not conflating feminine with slave
>if it wasn't for sjws maybe i'd like being free and male
>totally not conflating male with master
>>
>>7681017
please find this again

>>7681046
>wants to be a female slave
>you think all women should be slaves!
>wants a male master
>you think all men should be masters
no

how does agp come into this anyway?
>>
>>7681053
>how does agp come into this anyway?
We are in the AGP general. Everyone is presumed autogynephile unless proven innocent.
>>
>>7681067
but what does it have to do with wanting to be a slave girl
>>
Some of the earliest genderbending fantasies I remember having as a kid were forced feminization ones. I don't know if they were sexual or not. I didn't recognize them as such. I was around 4 when I had my first one. I cross-dressed - and masturbated - for the first time at 12.
Why do you think that is?
>>
>>7681075
You're a truagp.
>>
>>7681075
You are fakeagp. You belong to the sadomasochistic crowd who thinks that rape is manly.
>>
>>7681082
Why am I like this?

>>7681101
I definitely have sadomasochistic tendencies but they don't reflect my worldview. I never asked to be like this. I'm sympathetic to feminism.
>>
>>7681034
>I really hate this semantic chess.
The irony is that you are the one playing it from the outset. I'm only trying to un-weave your web of misconceptions.

>There is no software, only hardware.
I need time to address it in depth.

>Do you think amphetamine pills are also a software?
Proteins are signalling molecules – physical carriers of software. Change molecule's chirality – and it loses effect. It's the structure of a drug that matters. Code is structure of matter.
>>
>>7681147
As a bystander I think that you're definitely the one who is playing the semantics game.
>>
>>7681075
>>7681140
There is no "reason why" you're like that any more than there is a reason why other people are trans or gay or straight. It's just how you turned out, for a million different reasons.
>>
>>7681160
>definitely
His viewpoint is the default one in our culture. He doesn't need to go out of his way to defend it, even though it's based on misconceptions. So much for your "definitely".
>>
>>7681034
>You still seem to differentiate between psychical and psychological as if mind was something ethereal when the mind emerges from chemical interactions in the brain. The mind is a physical object. There is no software, only hardware.
Cephalisation of organisms is a fact. What is cephalisation if not separation of body and mind?

Just one of several possible replies.
>>
>>7681074
>But what does it have to do with wanting to be a slave girl?
Yeah, what? Why do masochists and autopedophiles flock in such great numbers to the AGP thread that they outnumber actual AGP people, as if AGP was literally wanting to be a little slave? You should tell me.
>>
>>7681315
i just want to be a slave girl what are you talking about?
>>
>>7681340
How about you GTFO from AGP then? Why do you insist on bringing your unrelated fetish to the AGP thread, to the extent of making it the OP picture?
>>
>>7681368
but i'm not op and i am agp?
>>
>>7681368
???
>>
>>7681373
>i am agp
But you've just said you want to be a little slave girl...
>he's STILL totally not conflating female with slave

>i'm not op
There are enough "little girls" ITT trying to force "little girls" in OP.

>>7681384
!!!
>>
>>7681406
i don't know what you mean. why can't i want to be a slave girl?

>he
please don't
>>
>>7681034
Sorry for an incomplete answer. I think I need to sleep.

>inb4 I lost the debate
>>
>>7681423
>she*
Sorry.

>why can't i want to be a slave girl?
Because it's not AGP, it's a combination of masochism and autopedophilia. You just want to be humiliated and you think that it's the natural role of a woman.
>>
>>7681448
>You just want to be humiliated and you think that it's the natural role of a woman.
why would that mean i can't be agp?
>>
>>7681451
The first fetish contradicts the second.
Woman = independent, big, strong.
You don't want to be this.
>>
>>7681147
>>7681431
Physical carriers of what software? That is all there is to it and this complex pattern creates something unique and very beautiful. You. I think the comparison of a protein code to a software is still quite lacking however even if I accepted this premise it is still not related to your previous statement in any way. Which was your analogy of a mind with software and thus altering the body/hardware as a wrong idea (even if you accept it as a procedure).

Chirality affects function of a molecule yes but it doesn't have to lose its effects. For example S enantiomer of modafinil is more powerful than its counterpart but has shorter half life (5 hours compared to 15 hours of R modafinil). The result is still very similar except R modafinil has very long and consistent peak and can be administered in higher doses.

I am not here to win a debate. I am sorry you feel that way about my responses.

>>7681287
Cephalization is a development of centralized nervous system because evolution deems it advantageous to the alternative. It is an evolutionary strategy. It's not a separation of body and mind. Mind is a part of your body and your nervous system is also just a part of your body. Your mind emerges from your nervous system and the complexity of mind relates to the complexity of centralized nervous system. Everything your body does affects your mind even if it's not related to your nervous system.

You can't ask an ant worker if she suffers from agp because her nervous system is very simple but an ant still has a mind. You just don't consider it as one because an ant worker will never be able to split an atom with her primitive neuronal activity.

What is mind is perhaps a philosophical question to you. Just remember the mind is a product of nervous system and this can be easily demonstrated.
>>
>>7681566
>Woman = independent, big, strong.
but that's wrong
>>
>>7680776
>quoting triptard
uhh no

anyway past bump limit and page 9 or 10 is generally the rule
>>
>>7679087
>It's scary though how ignorant the official medicine is. There could hardly be a more basic medical knowledge than that of male child's genital development. Half of the population goes through it, including doctors themselves.
>In many cases, scientific knowledge is even available, and the doctor will still be ignorant.
It's terrible. The US is especially bad, removing foreskins from medical diagrams and the like, but it's not limited to there.

>When we disagree with them, they threaten us with involuntary psychiatric treatment like the deranged Nazis they are.
It's frightening.
>>
New Thread >>7682457
>>
>>7680871
ugly hons shatter my delusions
>>
>>7681591
>>Woman = independent, big, strong.
>but that's wrong
But you still continue to deny that you conflate "female" with "weak", right? You ugly, ugly, misogynistic troll.
>>
>>7682396
>quoting triptard
Where was your protest when she gave me that wrong response? Now you can fuck off. It's too late, let the falsehood hold for at least two presidential terms and the duration of Brexit.
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.