[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay friends too touchy with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 14782032948593.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14782032948593.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
Would I be an asshole/homophobe to tell my gay friend to stop touching me? I have a friend who happens to be gay and I don't have a problem with it at all. I really don't but he seems to think that because I don't have a problem with him being gay that means he can do gay things to me.

Like he'll grab my ass, feel up my arms and my thighs, kiss my cheek, try to hug me for way too long, etc. I hate it, it makes me incredibly uncomfortable. At the same time, he considers me one of his friends who he can be himself around and be openly gay so I have a hard time calling him out on it. I feel like I'm being THAT guy that makes a scene about this shit and comes across as a giant homophobe. I feel like I can't say anything because it's not PC.

Everybody always says that if you can't handle some gayness in your life then you're secretly gay but I don't have a problem with gayness. I just don't want to felt up all the time, is that not fair? I feel like no matter who you are, I deserve my personal space respected. Am I wrong?
>>
I don't think that makes you a homophobe at all. Your friend is out of line but I don't he's doing it maliciously.
>>
If your friend is out of line, you need to address it before he pushes the line and you pop on him.
>>
He's taking advantage of you, stupid. Imagine doing that to some woman, and how she'd feel... LOL get a clue m8
>>
File: 1455620680513.jpg (79KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455620680513.jpg
79KB, 848x480px
They are being a dick. You should say something since not speaking out is not PC.
>>
>>7656214
Speak up and tell him to fuck off. That is not okay man.

And if he ever played the homophobe card with you, know that he's out of line.
>>
He probably thinks this is all okay with you, given that you have let him take it this far. Don't be a doormat. Set boundaries or you're going to get hurt. I know how shitty it feels to have a friend who is unwittingly hurting you with unwanted sexual contact, and I'm telling you, if he's really your friend he'll be apologetic.
>>
File: 123.jpg (2MB, 1680x1260px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
2MB, 1680x1260px
>I feel like I can't say anything because it's not PC.
Fuck PC i am openly anti-PC feels good man~
>>
>>7657768
Yeah fuck computers honestly.
>>
>>7656214
Tell him to fuck off or beat the shit out of him
>>
>>7656214
Let him suck you off
>>
>>7656214
Next time he's over, have rope and start making a noose.
>>
>>7656214
You're allowed to have boundaries. Tell your friend tactfully to fuck off.
>>
>>7656214
Tell him his intimate touching is making you feel uncomfortable and it's straining your relationship, which you value a lot. Exact words.
>>
>>7658392
Did you misread the OP? Only his friend is gay.
:^)
>>
>>7656214
>I feel like I can't say anything because it's not PC.

He's basically raping you. I think you can call him out on that Nancy Drew.
>>
>>7656214
This is why I'll never come out. I'm in love with my best friend and we have such an amazing relationship that I just couldn't jeopardize it. If he knew I'm this way, he wouldn't feel comfortable with me touching him or seeing him naked again. There wouldn't be a reason for me to keep living after that.
>>
>>7656214
That would not make you an asshole or a homophobe in any way. I'm gay and have several straight male friends and I would never do any of what you described. I wouldn't do it with my gay male friends either. I wouldn't want any of my friends touching me like that either. It sounds like he has issues with personal boundaries, put him in check, if he takes offense or objects, end the friendship because he's an idiot.
>>
Yeah man, nothing more PC than consent. You gotta let him know "No means No". That's what it really comes down to. What he's doing is super over the line, and this is coming from a person who is very physical with firends, if they ever told me to stop I would, no questions asked. Then move on passed that and maybe he'll him get a bf, or something.
>>
>>7656214
is it MacD?
>>
>>7656214
You have to let him rape your boipucci. It's the only way.
>>
>>7656214
Just tell him in private but be gentle about it. He will probably get upset but you're not wrong for telling him.
>>
Out of curiosity, would you still be uncomfortable if it was a straight friend touching you this way?
>>
>>7657776
kek
nice number anon
>>
>>7658408
>implying "relationship" doesnt apply to any kind of friendship
>>
>>7656214
>I feel like I can't say anything because it's not

Toughen up, senpai.
>>
>>7667743
*because it's not pc
>>
>>7656214
>guy touches you sexually without your permission
>afraid to speak up about it because you don't want to be homophobic

This makes no logical sense, my guy.
>>
>>7662191
kek
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.