[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bottom shame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: uy.png (86KB, 241x193px) Image search: [Google]
uy.png
86KB, 241x193px
Got slapped on the ass and called a slut by my boyfriend during sex. I kinda liked it, although just feel a little emasculated afterward now that I think about it. Like stepping back and seeing what I'm doing.

Just thinking about getting fucked like a girl or something messes me up. something like I'm not fulfilling my duty or something. It just messes with me so much because at the same time I love my boyfriend so much.

Anyone else feel this way? Any advice on the issue?
>>
File: Relevant banner.png (259KB, 1318x616px) Image search: [Google]
Relevant banner.png
259KB, 1318x616px
>>7655619

I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it bother's you too much, stop. Or at the very least, talk with him about it.
>>
>>7655619
Transition then slut
>>
>>7655711

i like being a guy though.

body is skinny and fem enough desu
>>
>>7655711
bad post
>>
>>7655718
You won't need to feel ashamed if your a girl
>>
>>7655735

>losing dick

>feeling emasculated
>>
>>7655619
You are basically the girl, why are surprised that you get treated like one?
>>
>>7655779

just feel conflicted..
>>
>>7655840
You've spooked yourself into basing your self worth on being muh manly man

that shit is unnecessary

I unironically encourage you to go read feminist literature it will help you shake off those guilty feels
>>
File: aniki.gif (460KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
aniki.gif
460KB, 352x240px
>>7655619
They say "take it like a man", not "take it like a woman". You can be manly through taking a 8'' dick up your ass, it doesn't make you less of a man. The only thing that should bother you is the fact that Mike "if you do it in the crapper, you get the zapper" Pence has detected your gayness and he is cumming for you right now. He will find you eventually and he won't stop until everything is ogre and you convert.
>>
>>7656790
>this is what bottomfags say to themselves so they can pretend they are still real men

Pretty sad tbqh
>>
The manliest thing you can do is overcome your insecurity. Fuck, that's what you're into, accept it and be cool with it. Ride the shit out of your bf's dick if you want and if it feels good. It's all about confidence, look at Midnighter, he's cool and it's pretty implied in the comics that he's a bottom.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.