[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like a Gay Trans Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1483411011521.jpg (354KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1483411011521.jpg
354KB, 1280x1707px
Some background

I am a gay student at a small university. We are a mostly conservative university. I have a partner who is genderfluid, but I think they lean towards masculinity because they use words like 'boyfriend' when referring to themselves. My partner and I go to different universities in different states. In the year below me, there is a trans gay guy, and he is notorious (according to some people) for splitting up couples and seducing other guys. I am in love with him. I obsess over him. But I do love my boyfriend. What should I do?

Pic of similar-looking guy to my crush
>>
Dump the retard trenderfluid and ask out the gay trans man.
>>
>>7654808

I can't just leave him. If I could, I would. But, I love him too much to hurt him.
>>
>>7654822
post pics to compare
>>
>>7654780
Distance yourself from the trans dude then? He sounds like a slut
>>
>>7655004

Don't have any on hand.
>>
>>7655038

He isn't. The closest thing to him being a slut is him dating my friend a few times and it not going well. then he dated another guy this year (also my friend, but I hate him), and then blocked him for being over-protective, clingy, and having a girlfriend to boot. I have no evidence of him actually being a slut.
>>
>>7654780
if you love your boyfriend, stay the fuck away from him you idiot
>>
>>7655071

Except he is almost magnetic. I bump into him in the hallways, I see him at the store, you get the idea. I go somewhere to avoid him, and he's there.
>>
>>7654780
The tranny sounds like a cunt but you dont know for sure, buuut you should follow your heart. I'd dump the genderfluid guy.
>>
>>7655134

See

>>7655069

I won't see, or talk to, either of them until Tuesday. So I have enough time to sort things out. I can't leave my partner without talking to him and telling him why.
>>
>>7655107
so you're the slut then
>>
>>7655173

I wish... Everyone fucks sluts... Then I could actually get some action... I avoid him, but still bump in to him
>>
Well I guess you're fucked since you don't seem to want to do anything about it. Have fun cheating on your partner!
>>
>>7655209

I have spent a month trying to avoid hurting either one. I love my partner. I drive out to see him as often as I can, I text him about 60 times a day. I would kill for my partner. But my eyes wander.
>>
Bumping so we get some new interest
>>
Get some fucking willpower, pussy.
>>
You want my advice? Dump the dude who you can't see everyday and get with the one that you can.

>>7655554
Also this
>>
>>7654780
Consider the likelihood that the gay trans man will stop splitting people up for sport once you are together.
>>
>>7655107
It's cause you're hyperfixating on him. Chill out, plan some dates with your partner, decide not to be That Guy.
Evidently you love your partner, don't fuck that over for some infatuation with a potential trophy boyfriend. That's not a person you want to be or a reputation you want to have.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.