[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other gender critical trannies here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 8

File: 1465947696604.png (723KB, 388x476px) Image search: [Google]
1465947696604.png
723KB, 388x476px
Any other gender critical trannies here?
>>
>>7654287
Gender is real and neurological, the "gender don't real" politics are actually hurting us.
>>
>>7654292
sex = gender
>>
>>7654292
Transgenders are just either lesbians with internalized misogyny gay man with internalized homophobia or autogynephiles
>>
>>7654298
I guess you're right, I should have been more clear.

>>7654309
Fuck off.
>>
>>7654292
m2t apologist please go
>>
File: 1475523706581.jpg (232KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1475523706581.jpg
232KB, 1200x1600px
I know of one, but he/she doesn't post here anymore.
>>
>>7654309
>>7654344
>t. hon
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>7654287
Femboy with pill habbit doesn't count maybe. But then again gender and feeling like something isn't real or relevant so count me how you will.

The feeling/gender narrative has caused immeasurable damage to all of lgbt. At the end it really just comes down to your body, how plastic it is and if you have bdd that drive you to change it.

So if gender is fake, steryotypes hurt and the body is all that matters, there's no point in socially transitioning , the real goal should be to do enough to ease bdd. I hate people who act like steryotypes and who push people into acting like steryotypes. I also hate Hons who are grown men but feel entitled to boss everyone around and and barge into space they haven't earned the right too.

The problem is, most GC mtfs I found are hons and just took advantage of it to make themselves leaders and kick down at young lgbt that aren't hurting anyone. Maybe half of gc are altright men, pol and hons have heavily infiltrated the movement.

Then again I think even the gc women who seem reasonable think of me as a drug addict so I'm probably not welcome in the good half and want nothing to do with the men who've taken over chunks of it.
>>
>>7654287
Spent many months reading tumblrs of the most prominent female detransitioners. I can't be arsed to sympathize with their perpetual complaints. Also, their "I still have dysphoria and anxiety and I drunkenly shitpost to deal with life." I was this /\ close to being gender critical.
>>
>>7654287
Being gender critical tranny is like being black KKK member. Or a jew supporting hitler.
>>
>>7654298
XX
XY
XXY
XYY
X
what do?
>>
>>7654513
It happens
>>
>>7654375
nice masculine stance
i bet he raped many women in women's bathrooms tbqh
>>
https://twanzphobic.wordpress.com/2016/04/27/the-miracle-of-twanzition-the-before-and-after-photos/#more-4221
>>
>>7654513
You seem quick to end the topic?
>>
>>7654287
what is gender critical, why are trannies supposed to oppose it and the most important question, is it a /pol/ meme or a sjw meme?
>>
>>7655330
Altright mostly, it's the bathroom bill and religious freedom platform and calling mtfs rapists

There's lots of much more moderate GCs like Cathy Brenan, talked to her and she thinks those laws are stupid and the GC people who work with the altright are stupid puppets that let it get hikejacked.

You need to distinguish between their intellectuals with good arguments and the Brietbart shills who took over.
>>
>>7655443
what is gender critical though
>>
>>7654421
>anyone who disagrees with me is a hon!!!11
i'm sorry you dislike your body, but gender isn't real
>>
>>7655456
Autogynephilia isn't real either.
>>
>>7655452
Very broad, anything from gender abolitionism saying that feelings don't count for shit, that only the body matters and that gender roles abuse everyone and refuse them to flatness and that you shouldn't get caught up in them or dumb labels like calling yourself a woman, and that entitled hons/men are abusive and domineering control freaks at one end. I'm all for that

To straight out pol conspiracy theories about doctors recruiting kids to faggotry, rapist mobs of lgbt and generic Brietbart shit. This half is in open alliance with the far right so it's hard to say they're really gc when they work against every principle. But they're the more active of the two have legislative and political clout because they're part of Christian fundie groups now.
>>
>>7655475
you seriously believe that there are no men in the world with a fetish for imagining themselves as women? or who enjoy fetishizing woman- and girlhood? you seriously believe that a lot of trans women aren't just doing it because they conflate those sexual desires with dysphoria or "transness"?
>>
Tucson Mayor Jonathan Rothschild is trafficking people in and out of the US via Casa de los Ninos
>>
>>7655487
"imagining themselves as women" is a meaningless phrase because gender doesn't exist.

>>7655500
k
>>
>>7655503
"woman" meaning "human female," not "woman-identifying person."
>>
>>7655456
That's exactly what makes complacent hons like you freaks. You don't have bdd so you're blind to being a monster and won't fix it.

Gender isn't real, ergo your shameless man body and social transition is hikejacking others. I hate the way all the gc hons like you say that but still live as apes in heels, it's hypocrisy at its highest.
>>
>>7655517
am a cisles, but that's real nice of you to suggest instead of arguing any of my points
>>
>>7655523
Okay well assuming you are, disliking body and doing something about that is legit since no gender means the only thing that matters is body.

And there's some sort of inherit corruption/depravity in sexually mature grown men so people are justified in wanting to avoid that. After all it's always men and hons who abuse others and want to rule.

You should do something to discourage hons from socially transitioning. Instead you fall for th BC they say a few nice words and hate younger lgbt and you all make them leaders of your movement. Then they do things like aoife and use their power to Perv on teenage females.

When will you all learn...
>>
>>7655557
>disliking body and doing something about that is legit since no gender means the only thing that matters is body
but most people of both sexes mainly dislike their bodies because of patriarchal standards set in place. gender isn't genetic (ie real) but it is socially harmful for everyone

>you all make them leaders of your movement
lol since when have hons ever been the leaders of the gender-critical movement?

>they do things like aoife and use their power to Perv on teenage females
this is true
>>
I would like to know what gender, and particularly the female gender are for trans people

Is it a set of behaviours? You want to look a certain way to be able to behave that way without being judged? Is it a role? What role? Passive? Can't you be passive as a man? Is it the clothes? The aspect? Is it the easy mode in life?
>>
>>7655574
>isn't real
It's like anorexia and that is innate, I've had it, they're like symptoms of the same disease. Maybe the part about wanting to be a girl is a result of society, but wanting to keep neotenous traits and not get warped into some ape is inate enough. There are people who will starve themselves half to death so they don't get too large.

And besides look at your own reports, it's always hulking sexually mature men who hurt others why would you fault people for not wanting to become like them?
>since when
You give them big platforms and make them seem saintly. In reality they're no better than others. Usually do this for their own agenda.
>>
>>7655516
It's impossible to meaningfully imagine being the opposite sex, when you've never had the experience. It's like saying you can imagine a number that is both greater than 5 and less than 3.
>>
>>7655617
it's a fetish - a fantasy. whether or not it actually makes sense doesn't factor in. there are people who have a fetish for acting like or imagining themselves as animals. they can't feasibly imagine what that's like. but it's still a fetish that exists
>>
File: 1463014289644.jpg (18KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1463014289644.jpg
18KB, 419x249px
Gender critical feminism rests upon the assumption that the body is irreversibly sexed at birth, and the nervous system is literally the only part that has been spared from this.

The idea that the body is irreversibly sexed in a 100% binary manner at birth is honestly laughable. Pre-pubescent kids are androgynous af. Plus the body is constantly dying and being rebuilt, so sex hormones will fix a lot. Bone density, fat distribution, breast growth, emotional changes, bone structure, muscle mass, skin softness and thickness, and even eye curvature changes. Even neovaginas ("fuckholes" in disgusting GC parlance) have the histology of cis vaginas with time.

This isn't accounting for the fact that all sorts of intersex conditions that muddy the waters and show that sex is a spectrum to some degree. I'm a trans woman and don't have XY chromosomes for example, I'm sure it's not terribly uncommon. XX men and XY women prove that chromosomes alone don't determine sex. Vaginal agenesis is more common than transsexualism (1:6000 vs 1:10000).

Then the idea that gender is entirely cultural basically denies the most basic facts of biology. Why do animals of opposite sexes act different from one another despite lacking culture? How did humans have gender before spoken language and culture? How do you even begin to account for the differences in the brains of cis men and women? How do you rationalize away profound psychological differences between men and women? How come these differences are cross-cultural? Why is every other organ in the body irreversibly and profoundly sexed, but the brain is not?
>>
Yup, but to an extent. I don't call myself an MTT or anything stupid like that. I just think male socialization is totally real and that trans women should be mindful of that.

>>7655590
For me it's a way of defining myself in a patriarchal system.
I don't take hormones to "become a woman", but the current social paradigm treats me like a woman so that's what I am. Trans woman. DIfferent from cis.

I'm honestly starting to dislike the word woman myself.
>>
>>7655590
It's everything. It's just...everything. I want to be who I was before it was bullied, screamed, and beaten out of me. I've always had somewhat feminine features, I want to be beautiful (You know, like any girl does). I want to wear the kinds of things I like without it being "wrong", I want to be a mother.

Fuck, I just want to look and be myself. I've come so far with so far to go and still have to accept some things will not be. It feels like life had lied to me and it's all a cruel joke. Sorry for getting off-topic.

>Haha you're such a fucking girl
>Haha you pansy
>YOU'RE A MAN

At least these people don't matter anymore. Is that what it means? Who knows. I mostly pass now, they're in the past.
>>
File: merl.jpg (428KB, 1021x1362px) Image search: [Google]
merl.jpg
428KB, 1021x1362px
>>7655771
I basically think that male socialization is real and we have evidence of it, and if you're like a 50 year old business executive who is just now starting transition then obviously you're going to have to acknowledge that patriarchy helped you to get where you are.
So I think socialization is real but rather than use it as a silencing tactic against my trans sisters and brothers I think we can use it come to a better understanding of how patriarchy affects our society and the way we live our lives.
>>
>>7655776
>like any girl does
come on, man, i was with you until there
>>
>>7655590
It's the social role. Everyone perceives me as a woman, so I am a woman. I mostly have the body of a woman (certainly more than I have the body of a man), so I am a woman.

The other stuff is just a bonus. People talk to me way more, I can wear what I want, my personality fits gender roles, liking men is a good thing now, I can have my interests without being looked down on, etc. To some extent behavior and thoughts make me more of a woman, but it's not what I base my identity off of.

>Can't you be passive as a man?
No, because that's disgusting, plus I'm not a man.
>Is it the easy mode in life?
Calling either gender "easy mode" is really dumb. To me, being female is easy mode, and I was awful at being a male. But I'm sure tons of men would think being a woman is "hard mode".
>>
>>7655798
Hey if you want to be ugly, go right ahead.
>>
>>7655771
>male socialization is totally real
Male socialization is real, but that doesn't mean the rest of their ideology has truth to it. Plus they act like it's some universal thing that effects everyone the same. A femmy young transitioner who rejected her male socialization the best she could is obviously going to be very different from an older transitioner who lived as a manly man for decades. Most "hons" act like hons because decades of male socialization truly warp you into something awful.

Cis men are going to have deeply different experiences with male socialization too. It's not like there are government mandated "man classes", you just pick it up from family, friends, coworkers, authority figures, etc.
>>
>>7655443
>Cathy Brenan
>moderate
>>
>>7655771
Why do you socially transition if you know that? You're acting like a shitty steryotype, it's a usurpation.

Being a caricature doesn't make you not a guy, hypocrite.
>>
>>7655843
She is, at least nowadays. She's called out the psychos and alt right collaborators. She probably regrets that blogging about minors stuff, doesn't do it any more, things can happen in the heat of thrre moment that someone truly doesn't mean.

There are people who understand if I put this in the context of ana/bdd and tell them I just want that under controll and don't want them to call me a girl or anything
>>
>>7655740
>Gender critical feminism rests upon the assumption that the body is irreversibly sexed at birth, and the nervous system is literally the only part that has been spared from this.

Perfect. Succinctly sums up the absolute nonsense which is "gender critical" feminism.

The entire concept is elevating self-referential ivory tower masturbation over biological reality.
>>
>>7655895
I just looked at some of her more recent stuff. She still sounds insane and spouts nonsense, but at least its nice to know that she doesn't act like a criminal bully anymore.
>>
>>7654523

Wow it’s almost as if there can be marginal cases even when a binary is overwhelmingly pervasive, observable and well-defined.
>>
>>7656180
Marginal cases prove sex chromosomes aren't the be all end all of physical sex. Especially consider that trans people themselves are pretty rare.
>>
>>7654287
Yes

gender is a fucking meme and should be abolished

I don't really mind saying transwomen are women or whatever though for the most part they are and I'm not gonna deny them that. I'm more concerned about the promotion of traditional sex roles/stereotypes in general
>>
>>7655856
>Why do you socially transition if you know that? You're acting like a shitty steryotype, it's a usurpation.

I don't?
>>
>>7655776
>Haha you're such a fucking girl
>Haha you pansy
>YOU'RE A MAN
I had never thought of this
>>
>>7654287
i tought i was genderqueer or something then i acknowledged that GENDER IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT THERE IS NO MALE OR FEMALE BRAIN YOU DIRTY TRANNY FETISHIST
>>
>>7656751
So you boymode then? Deliberately present in a way that makes it more likely people think you're male?
>>
>>7657305
So acting like a stereotype of a male, and usurping maleness from real men isn't a usurpation? But acting like a woman is?

Really makes you think.
>>
>>7657307
You were born one so dressing like one and doing other things to suggest you're one is not harmful. It has near nothing to do with behavior. You've made yourself a caricature of a woman so this is beign by comparison.

If you believe in gc and have ideals that tell you what's right and what should be done and think you're above them, then you're an absolute hypocrite who does something wrong despite knowing it's wrong. Men do that a lot. It's worse than if you simply believed in different ideals.
>>
>>7657330
I wasn't that poster, I was just making a point that TERF philosophy is contradictory and ridiculous.
>>
>>7657147
It's true, it mirrors precisely the way people have treated me.

>>7657305
Nah, I mean I dress different sometimes but I don't act any different than I did as a boy.

Really sick of people pretending to be me, that's for sure.
>>
>>7657356
So that's still a caricature and you just decided to usurp because you felt like it.
>>
>>7657358
I guess? I don't know I guess I'm just a caricature, my trans friends will get mad at me if I stop calling myself a woman and you guys get mad at me if I do call myself a woman. I don't know anymore.
>>
>>7657449
But like if I don't call myself a woman then what the fuck do I call myself? An "MtT"? That's degrading as fuck. I don't want the fact that I went through transition to define me. A "man"? That invalidates all the shit I've went through transitioning.
>>
>>7657475
Then stop listening to these psychos. If you are trans and transitioned, you aren't your birth sex. It's ridiculously degrading to call yourself a man, and it's straight up dehumanizing to call you an "MtT".
>>
>>7657499
But what do I call myself?
Can't I just call myself a trans woman and we can agree that I don't experience nor understand a lot of the struggles cis women go through?
>>
The tone of gender critical people is 50% of my resentment. The anxiety and depression these folks have is infectious. If you hang out with 4 poor people, you will become the 5th.
>>
>>7657475
>An "MtT"? That's degrading as fuck.
Did you mean MtF?
Why would that be degrading? Why is that degrading and "trans woman" isn't? Both make reference to the transition.
>>
>>7657521
Nah I meant MtT, as in the name gender crits call trans women.

To answer your question, I consider MtF more degrading because it's one word that zeros in on transition. Trans woman on the other hand is two words, the first one being a modifier/adjective.
>>
The more I look into it, the more it feels like arguments about whether gender's a social construct just stem from disagreeing on what the word 'gender' actually means. I don't even know where I sit on it all because both sides make total sense depending on the definition you go with.

You could say gender is a social construct, but that physical sex also includes the brain. The former accounts for the complete variation in gender behaviour/expression in both cis and trans people, while the latter accounts for trans people having physical sex dysphoria independent of shallow gender expectations.

Or you could say that gender IS the physical sex of the brain, accounting for trannies. Meanwhile gender nonconformity is just explained as "no, those aren't gender, those are just gender roles/expectations/expressions."
>>
>>7655617
>It's impossible to meaningfully imagine being the opposite sex, when you've never had the experience.
>it's impossible to imagine something you've never experienced
anon, that's literally what imagination is
>>
>>7657519
should say "causes my resentment"
>>
>>7657505
Call yourself a woman. This meme that female socialization is some monolithic thing that all women experience the same isn't something you should buy into so readily.
>>
>>7657569
Fuckin TRU. 100.
>>
>>7657449
>>7657475
It's much more than name. You shouldn't socially transition or talk like a woman. Tricking people isn't something you need to be doing and it makes you little more than a full time drag queen. So it's really ironic how a queen like you gets so preachy despite pulling an offensive impersonation nonstop.

You should just go back to living as and defining yourself as a boy. You can keep the hrt, it's understandable to not want to be like the grown men. But rather than hikejacking women and pushing your steryotype and stuff about them you ultimately don't understand but ape anyways, you should stick to male and expand its definition. It's the opposite of your caricature crap right now and you'd give people more freedom by becoming a feminine boy.
>>
>>7657786
Stop trying to brainwash to vulnerable with garbage tier theories. Trans girls deserve love, not malicious invalidation
>>
>>7657809
*the vulnerable
>>
>>7657786
>gendercritical
>enforces offensive gender and sexual stereotypes
>to eliminate offensive gender and sexual stereotypes
>>
>>7657809
This one already believes in the theory but think that he and he alone is above its moral imperatives, that's despicable and entitled mentality. Same as all the gc hons who act like total creeps despite what they claim to follow.
>>7657814
>to eliminate offensive gender and sexual stereotypes
I just told him to stop pushing offensive steryotypes while impersonating and hikejacking something he truly doesn't understand.

Detransitioning and going femboy wouldn't be pushing offensive steryotypes, he'd just be expanding the range of what's normal and aceptable for males to do. So the exact opposite of his current mimicry.
>>
>>7657814
>being feminine without feeling the need to call yourself a woman is pushing offensive gender and sexual stereotypes
silly tbqh
>>
>>7657521
Why is "n*****" considered an incredibly offensive racist slur, but "black people" isn't? Both are a reference to the color of their skin.
>>
>>7657786
What does social transition mean? Does wearing girly clothes because you prefer them count as social transition?
>>
>>7657872
>pressuring people to change their identities and behavior to suit your political agenda
>>
>>7657872
>calling yourself a woman because literally everyone sees you as a woman is harmful
Silly tbqh
>>
>>7657879
> What does social transition mean?
Attempting to reach a life where you'll be seen and addressed as your gender in the society.
>>
>>7657872
Although you have to recognize that people have a right to body autonomy and are well within their rights to take HRT or other bigger procedures.
"being feminine" includes body and people are justified in not wanting to become like normal men.
>>being feminine without feeling the need to call yourself a woman
Incidentally, most of the medical systems out there threaten their patients into calling themselves women and "acting like" women to get treatment that lets them stay fem.

You should fight to liberalize this if you truly believe what you say.
>>
>>7657899
Why are you even here
>>
>>7657906
To laugh at TERFs being delusional
>>
>>7657879
Should use boy voice to let people know you're male if you plant to stay like that 24/7.

>>7657899
You use a bunch of steryotypes and caricatures of women for that, you hurt women with rigid roles then. You can't be gc and do that.
>>
>>7657896
He claims to be all for it but doesn't abide by any of the actions it says you can do to not be the problem.

How can you promote something but be a hypocrite of this level?
>>
>>7657915
>You use a bunch of steryotypes and caricatures of women for that, you hurt women with rigid roles then. You can't be gc and do that.
So choosing to behave "like a woman", for the EXACT SAME REASON that cis women do, is a caricature?
>>
>>7654287
Gender is purely neurological, and if there's any evidence for non-binary identities then it will be found neurologically. Everything else has no place, what's in our head is essentially a bunch of atoms in a very complicated structure but it is the reason we do or say anything regardless of what we want to pretend.

Anyone like >>7654309
they're just science ignorant and deserve to be put in a gulag like most of trump's advisors. After ISIS is dealt with of course.
>>
>>7658471
> Gender is purely neurological
Currently there is no proof of that. There are certain gender-specific things, like minor differences in proportions of different parts of the brain or the effect sex hormones have on emotions. However, nothing so far indicates that gender identity and gender behavior in general are neurological, and not developmental.
The idea of gender identity being innate and immutable is just a convenient excuse because it automatically legitimizes transition and helps silence the opposition. Besides, a lot of people(even among non-religious ones) believe in the existence of soul/spirit to some degree, so the idea of a "female soul" being born in a male body(and vice versa) is easier to understand for them.
It's kinda scary how almost religious people are becoming about it nowadays, instead of approaching it from a more scientific and sceptical position.
> they're just science ignorant and deserve to be put in a gulag like most of trump's advisors. After ISIS is dealt with of course.
The rest of your post sounds kinda serious, but that part looks like you're just parodying the current liberal attitude.
>>
>>7658535
> gender-specific things
I mostly meant sex-specific. Though obviously trans people experience some shift once they start HRT.
>>
See, I might buy some of the gender crit stuff if boys and girls were kept completely separate for the entirey of their childhood. But they weren't, from the perspective of assuming trans women are who we're talking about, because trans men get ignored by gender crits:
1. trans people can at least experience some of the socialization second hand, we have sisters and mothers and female friends
2.trans people may be forced to undergo socialization, but they generally don't internalize it the same way other members of their biryh sex do
3. Socialization is not a one and done thing. It continues throughout our entire lives
4. Trans people(women) who pass, have to live with all the same social shit that cis women do when its assumed that they went through the same socialization
5. For those who transition relatively young, the amount of time they have lived as a woman will be longer than the time they lived as boys
6. Why do you always assume trans women to men( ie adult males) lots of us, especially these days, only got to experience life as a boy and transition before they become 'men'
>>
>>7658451
They do so bc brainwashing, it ruins many. That you would blindly do the same stupid things when you've got no excuse is absurd. Especially if you say you're GC and say you know what you're supposed to do.
>>7658535
If you want to be accurate, there's prenatal markers like 2D:4D and they do have a very strong collation with GD in clinical studies. And in this thread suverys even other things kinda like it like butches and femboys.

Really high 2d:4d also corelates wtih Ana and other BDD type conditions too.
>>
>>7659446
So you think cis women shouldn't "behave like women" either?
>>
>>7659446
>That you would blindly do the same stupid things when you've got no excuse is absurd
Wow, way to hate on feminine women. I'm sure women who enjoy being feminine would enjoy being called stupid for acting how they feel is natural.

You sound like your run of the mill male supremacist/misogynist.
>>
>>7659971
>You sound like your run of the mill male supremacist/misogynist.
It's no secret gcs are actually self-hating FTMs.
>>
I'm a white cis male. I'm honestly so confused as to what's going on in this thread.

I have honest questions, I'm not trying to troll. I'm generally empathetic to the trans* movement. (Blame my catholic upbringing, I have a lot of heart hurt for social pariahs)

If gender is a social meme/construct, why is there a correlation between genetically xy and xx individuals & certain traits.

If gender is a social construct, then what do hormones accomplish?

Why is there so much animosity within the community based on passing privilege and age of transition?

I'm honestly just curious, I get this probably seems like trolling, but I will take the haters in stride. Thanks!
>>
>>7660381
Don't feel bad, I'm a transwoman and I don't understand this either. I really wish people would take this social construct crap and fuck off, go find something else to latch on to.
>>
File: mtf_brain_scan_differences.png (254KB, 959x714px) Image search: [Google]
mtf_brain_scan_differences.png
254KB, 959x714px
>>7660381
>If gender is a social meme/construct, why is there a correlation between genetically xy and xx individuals & certain traits.

Ehhhh, well the currently accepted model is that those behavioral traits are simply a result of gendered socialization, which to an extent, seems likely. However, this ignores the reality of neurological gender, which has been put forth by certain trans activists and cis sociologists in recent years. It's unlikely that women are, for example, biologically predisposed to cooking and cleaning, but it's likely that some of our behavioral traits are indeed influenced by our neurological gender. It's just difficult to know which ones or by how much.

>If gender is a social construct, then what do hormones accomplish?

Alleviating gender dysphoria, which is very real.

>Why is there so much animosity within the community based on passing privilege and age of transition?

It would take me weeks to write this essay. Basically early transitions have an easier time passing, on average, and haven't experienced as much male socialization, so they will come off as very different people from later transitioners. This can lead to a lot of intercommunity strife, late transitioners will see in early transitioners what they desperately wish they could see in the mirror, and early transitioners will see in late transitioners what they're terrified of seeing in the mirror. So they both lash out at each other.
>>
File: bus.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bus.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>7654375
dam this boi fucikin ugly
>>
>>7660381
Most trans women don't think gender is a social construct.
>>
>>7660598
>Latent rapist.jpg
>>
>>7660895
He is
>>
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>7658535
You're discounting a lot of previous psychological and neurological studies which indicate something completely contrary to your opinion. This is how we know you're spreading misinformation. Speaking of souls, which of course has no scientific basis, just strays you further into the misinformation category. I'm sorry that reason and logic aren't the tools for your argument, but they're very important if you want to actually be believed. It doesn't matter what's easier for people to understand, the world has no obligation to make itself easier to understand for us.

See >>7660470 since they have more information about it (and am image containing some evidence for gender being innate)

>the rest of your post sounds kinda serious, but that part

Yes your reading comprehension is correct, I was being a meme.
>>
>>7659958
>>7659971
I'm not telling Cis women what to do, but I bet many just act the way they do BC upbringing. I'm telling the hypocrite not to ape them when he has no justification and just makes things worse that way.
>>7660047
>are actually self-hating FTMs
I'm a femboy and I get the part about being effeminate, and keep saying I don't but honestly I still want to be a girl - even if that's really just some twisted way of interpreting my bdd. But I sacrificed that, it just would make things worse for everyone, especially because the doctors push extreme steryotypes on everyone, and maybe BC the wanting to be a girl thing is subjective nonsense.

I can't stand that the guy in >>7657475 believes in the exact same thing that tells him to do just this, but he thinks he's entitled to special treatment, embraces those extreme steryotypes and worsens the problem despite going on about how he's such a good and holly gc. He even calls himself a woman knowing he shouldn't. There's no worse than someone who does wrong in full belief that it's wrong.
>>
>>7663786
You poor in denial wreck
>>
>>7654287
Pretty much >>>/lgbt/femgen
>>
>>7654309
What about autoandrophiles, AKA Tumblr?
>>
>>7655771
Come to >>>/lgbt/femgen, we have HRT-laced cookies.
>>
>>7665917
So you want to be a girl then, just won't call yourself one?
>>
>>7657521
MtT, male to tranny.
>>
>>7657786
Essentially, >>>/lgbt/femgen, are you that gender critical femboy from there?
>>
>>7666000
Sorta, I'm probably not the one you're thinking of, there's more than one.
>>
>>7665969
I wish to have female secondary sex characteristics and dislike having male secondary sex characteristics. The word "girl" is a social idea with differing definitions, that I will not concern myself with.
>>
>>7654287
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as gender, is in fact, persons with differentiating chromosome types, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, person who's 23rd chromosome is XX/XY.
>>
>>7666125
Not really helpful considering you can't see other people's chromosomes and the vast majority of people have never been tested and just assume theirs.
>>
>>7666149
>it has to be observable for it to exist
never become a scientist
>>
>>7666157
I didn't say they don't exist, it's just non relevant for a discussion centered mostly around cultural norms.
>>
>>7666165
that's fine. empirical facts don't care for cultural norms, however.
>>
>>7666157
>>7666125
They aren't sex and they aren't even what determines sex. Please don't stick your foot in mouth with pseudo science.
>>
>>7666202
read it again
>>
>>7666202
source
>>
>>7666217
High school biology. A female organism produces eggs. A male organism produces sperm.
>>
>>7666214
>>7666217
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18348162/
>http://biologyclermont.info/wwwroot/courses/oldlab2/old%20m2%20geneprob.htm
>Sex (It’s a Phenotype, Not a Chromosome!):
Try these. And I'm one of the GC in this thread and i'm not denying sex, but equating that to chromosomes is laziness and exceptions are abundant bc what influence they have is indirect at best.

You're basically giving us a lose correlation, you need to do better.
>>
>>7666229
>High school biology. A female organism produces eggs. A male organism produces sperm.
what word or set of words in this quote disproves chromosomes deciding Person Who's 23rd Chromosome Is XX/XY?
>>7666235
Hey a real answer
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18348162/
doesn't disprove anything but merely suggests two additional prevalent factors in addition to chromosomes
>http://biologyclermont.info/wwwroot/courses/oldlab2/old%20m2%20geneprob.htm
not a peer reviewed source

try again
>>
>>7666282
Those factors make someone male or female regardless of X/Y status. So in other words they don't count for shit when the actual genes controlling sex development are universal to everyone and it's just expression.
>not a peer reviewed source
It's a first year genetics course. You get marked off in genetics is you claim sex is chromosomes.

If even the basic uni courses flunk you, then maybe you just need to read up.
>>
>>7666282
>what word or set of words in this quote disproves chromosomes
Chromosomes are structures that only exist for miotic segregation.

You're literally counting structures that only exist during division and prevent transcription while they're like that as being the same as phenotype.

That's insane, you aren't even citing genes, let alone gametes that actually make something m/f
>>
So even if I give you the 'omg gurlll gender is all about expressing yourselffff, not whether you have a weenie or a vagoogoo' meme, what about so called nonbinaries differentiates them enough for the necessity of new 'gender's. Or if they claim gender doesn't exist why do they sperg out when you call a biological female in a dress a girl?
>>
File: aiofe-assumpta-hart.jpg (42KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
aiofe-assumpta-hart.jpg
42KB, 306x306px
>>
>>7663786
>>7665917
>>7666000
>Admits to suffering from dysphoria and needing hrt
>want to be female but won't transition because it's wrong
Anyone else think those are serious issues?
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.