[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick Question -Transgender People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: 1476889607418.jpg (15KB, 213x395px) Image search: [Google]
1476889607418.jpg
15KB, 213x395px
Quick Question..

>For Transgender people

What is one thing more important to you then wanting to change your Gender?

For me, it's my family... You?
>>
>>7654118
Food. Meaning I could make my hips smaller if I could stop eating Ben & Jerry's. But I don't.
>>
>>7654118
>What is one thing more important to you then wanting to change your Gender?
The survival of white Europeans, the revival of our traditions, our cultures, and the eradication of Jews.
I would have repressed for the Third Reich, 100%
>>
>>7654118
For me, its realizing, and acknowledging truth, the reality of the body I was given.
>>
>>7654118
Uhhh I mean, not hurting people? My gender is a part of my identity, and being true to myself is basically the most important thing for me to do, besides not hurting other people, yeah.
>>
im not changing my gender i am this gender
>>
>>7654602
Actually I suppose I have another answer : being productive and physically strong

I realize hormones and surgery would cause far too many complications, and weaken my body.
>>
>>7654595
>I would be okay with fathering a nuclear family for the rest of my life if it meant no jews
The most not-true-trans thing I've ever heard.
>>
File: HTB1FFgzJVXXXXaEXFXXq6xXFXXX1.jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
HTB1FFgzJVXXXXaEXFXXq6xXFXXX1.jpg
111KB, 600x600px
Putting my dick in her poon is the best.

Cis Master Race reporting.
>>
>>7654595
i wonder how /b/ is doing today.
>>
File: 1314705946295.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1314705946295.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
>>7654595
My grandfather killed nazis as a german came back to america and took care of his 7 sisters and now I stick stuff up my ass in glorious triumph of the WINNING german side.
>>
>>7654622
SHUT UP, REPRESSION DOESN'T WORK YOU RETARD CIS DISEASE GET OUR REEEEEEEE
>>
>>7654636
>>
>>7654619
Oh, god no, I would offer myself up as cannon fodder in the Wehrmacht on the Eastern Front.
>tfw couldn't into Waffen SS because probably not pure Aryan.
>>7654623
You're mistaken, the other board I browse apart from this is /pol/. How obvious can it be.
>>7654625
Shut up kike shill.
>>
>>7654623
/b/ is kinda... irrelevant these days.
>>
>>7654118
Acceptance.

I hate to admit it, and usually I wouldn't think so. But I'm not planning to socially transition so I guess this must be why.
>>
Maybe the strongest bonds I have with a certain few people. Other than that, I mean, it's drastically improved my quality of life in most areas, so it's hard to downplay its value.
>>
>>7654649
fuck jews
We are just the real german master race and youre the pathetic losing side. Enjoy your gay muslim invasion. lololol - me @ ur life
>>
i want to love and be loved.

I want to know what that's like
>>
File: 1476202350783.jpg (34KB, 604x513px) Image search: [Google]
1476202350783.jpg
34KB, 604x513px
>>7654869
it is pretty damn sweet, but it ends....and then what is left....WHAT IS LEFT!!!??
>>
>>7654595
THIS, pretty much.

But I'm unsure about repressing, I dunno how it would help. I would do it if you could prove to me it would help the white race, but I don't see how it does on an individual level. Can't even repress for the sake of having white kids NOW, as I'm actually infertile regardless.

For the moment, I think being trans is actually helpful. Liberals think I'm harmless, I get to sneak up on them. Converted our hiring manager from HuffPo-reading numale to borderline sieg-heiling on the sly, he's never gonna hire NAMs now. (Honorary Aryan hires make it less suspicious, desu.) I couldn't have done it without being able to ideologically sneak up on him.

>>7654625
>WINNING german side

If this is what winning feels like, losing must be something along the lines of "fired into the sun."
>>
Nothing. I would abandon my family, break all my bonds with my friends, see society burn, even die myself, all before I'd give up on transitioning.
>>
File: SSmugpepe.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
SSmugpepe.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>7654894
If we kill them they win. So actually the NAZIs won ;)
>>
>>7654894
>>7654918
I think losing was determined when your "great leader" killed himself like a bitch.
Winning is the freedom to do whatever I want and so I do. 'merica.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.