[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I married my wife (49) when our sons were both 9. They were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: 1305277021950.jpg (9KB, 235x267px) Image search: [Google]
1305277021950.jpg
9KB, 235x267px
So I married my wife (49) when our sons were both 9. They were born a few months apart, and in the same school year (different primary schools, they met when we introduced them). They got along incredibly well and wife and I thought ourselves very lucky. They go to the same secondary school and have the same group of friends, they've gotten even closer since then.

They have always been very touchy-feely with each other, the normal play-fights boys have but also hugging a lot, kissing each others cheeks, sitting on each others knees, cuddling on couch, sometimes sleeping in the same bed if they fell asleep reading or something. Looking back maybe this wasn't the best idea, but I love step-son as a son (his dad isn't around) and wife loves my son as a son too (his mother died when he was young), so we've always thought of them as brothers.
Last night during dinner I asked step-son if he was seeing anyone lately (he is openly gay but we've never met a boyfriend), suddenly step-son and son were looking sheepishly at each other before my son drops the bombshell: "Actually, we've kind of been seeing each other for over a year." Wife and I were really shocked, I honestly didn't even know my son was gay.

Other than the fact they were together my son didn't give any details, however step-son lacks a mental filter (especially with his mum) and so we know they have had sex with each other and have been sleeping in the same bed nearly every night, with son sneaking back to his bedroom early in the morning.
Now we're at a loss for what to do next. I'm thinking we need to set boundaries - no sleeping in same bed EVER, no sex in our house until they're 16 at least, I think family therapy for all four of us should be mandatory. To be honest I initially wanted to make them break up then and there but both son and step-son refused.

cont...
>>
cont....

Also my wife has always been... a hippy of sorts, which I found cute (until now). She and I agreed about being sex positive with the boys, educating them about protection, consent, relationships and trust from when they started secondary school (age 11). However, wife is (IMO) taking this too far with the current situation; Her idea was to give them a box of condoms and let the boys live together in bigger bedroom, turning the smaller bedroom into a lounge for the boys!!!

So step-son(15) and son(14) are in a sexual relationship, wife seems weirdly chilled about this and I'm losing my mind! What do I do?
>>
>>7653635
Don't worry about it. Do not have then fully share a bedroom. Sharing the bed is fine. Teach them about safe sex now.
>>
>>7653635
You can't stop them from having sex, so safe sex education is a must. Probably better if they have seperate bedrooms in case of drama. Ask if they need lube or condoms if they might not have access to those yet. And show them what anal prolapse is before they try anything dumb like anal fisting.
>>
>>7653626
>>7653635
So why are you being such a prude about it, do you think the two of you being married magically makes them relatives or just plain old homophobia?
>>
Don't let them share a room because if they ever break up that would be bad. Other than that I don't think it's a problem. Definitely provide them with protection.
>>
Oh, and probably put a video camera in each of their bedrooms and document their love life. You can use the footage to base teen stepbrother erotica on.
>>
File: 1485403537234.jpg (9KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
1485403537234.jpg
9KB, 255x244px
Post pics
>>
>>7653674
Yeah them sharing a room was a stupid idea they came up with, more annoyed at the wife for entertaining the idea to be honest!
We knew they'd both be starting to have sex at some point soon, just not with each other. I'm just worried how it'll impact their relationship in the future, as well as the dynamics of the house. I think you're right talking is key, as uncomfortable as it makes me we need a loong family chat about all this.

Wife's got them covered on the condoms front! I'm debating with myself about whether I should agree to the wife's 'own beds on weekdays, can share a bed on weekends' idea. The thought is freaking me the fuck out, but it might be better than the alternatives as you say.

>>7653726
Yeah, wife and I have discussed making them have a break-up plan... Basically going to be a blueprint on how they need to treat us and each other should they split. Wife wasn't overly thrilled about the idea (because they're in looove!), but she's started to come round. Thankfully I've also convinced her what a terrible idea them living in the same room would be, still need to shoot that idea down when I speak to them later. What we're struggling with is how to manage the practicalities of them being together and living in the same house - we don't want to have to police their bedrooms!

>>7653718
I was completely supportive when stepson came out so I'm hoping they'll get that it's because I see them as my sons is why I'm feeling this way.
>>
>What do I do
Find a "devil in disguise" homosexual around their age (preferably slightly older) and have him seduce one of the boys, sowing discord between them, slowly making them drift apart until they don't even want to be in the same house anymore.

Or just let life take its course.
>>
>>7653732
Jokes aside, honestly, cameras in our home seems too 1984 for me, plus don't think wife would be comfortable with that at all considering she's not too upset by the relationship. I agree that no sex and no relationship would be best, I'm just not sure how I can enforce it without invading their privacy too much. To be honest I was their age when I first had sex, it's not that that's bothering me, it's that they're together, I still see them both as my sons.
>>
>>7653626
>I'm thinking we need to set boundaries - no sleeping in same bed EVER, no sex in our house until they're 16 at least, I think family therapy for all four of us should be mandatory.
God forbid teenagers have sex.
>>
>>7653779
>sowing discord between them, slowly making them drift apart until they don't even want to be in the same house anymore.

This is exactly what i'm trying to prevent. by not wanting them hooking up.

>>7653718
Also, yeah they aren't blood related, it just freaks me out because I see them both as my sons and I'm finding out my sons are having sex with each other. Plus the fact they live together, what will happen when they split up etc. I had no problem when step-son came out to us, and don't care that my own son is gay, it's who he's being gay with that's bothering me.

>>7653792
Teenagers that both call my wife and I, mom and dad. Teenagers who were raised as brothers from 9yrs old. It may not be incest but still, socially.....wrong.
>>
>>7653626
>tfw a straight version of this never happened to you
>>
>>7653810
It'd be manageable if it were a hetero relationship. Boundaries would be enforced but because there's no chance of pregnancy with two boys its somehow fine.
>>
>>7653626
I just want to say that is cute as heck and I hope your two kids have a great long lasting relationship :3
>>
>>7653781
>To be honest I was their age when I first had sex, it's not that that's bothering me, it's that they're together, I still see them both as my sons.
It's good you're honest about what the problem is. But why are you still talking about them and not how you can get over your hangup?
>>
>>7653626
Get pictures of GAY BOWEL SYNDROME, aids infected people dying, gays being hung from in islamic countries, and also explain they will never become MEN if they are reliant on each other THAT close.

Also, make them fight, like, literally fight

make them have a boxing match, and say the loser gets x toy smashed into pieces, or something painful. They need a bit of boyish competition.

Perhaps also (and I don't like this but) maybe find a young woman who might be able to seduce them both, and seperate them, make them jealous.
>>
>>7653843
Because I feel my hangup is justified? Do you not at all see why it is unhealthy for 14/15 year olds in a romantic relationship to live together in the same bedroom? Lack of personal space + raging hormones = disaster. It doesn't seem healthy at all for either of them, even disregarding that their parents are married.
>>
>>7653810
uhm, its been close dude, my mother didn't like that I was hetero, and she was a dike.
>>
>>7653809
>but still, socially.....wrong.
So like choosing not to circumcise? Big deal.
>>
>>7653852
OP, seriously, try breeding just SOME animousity between them... Just some, not like full blown hate, but enough to compete, and be angry with each other

Also, this is proof that letting boys cuddle like that is bad.
>>
>>7653848
(You)
>>
File: murder.jpg (120KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
murder.jpg
120KB, 640x480px
If one were to lose his life in an unfortunate but fatal accident, it would solve your problem.

The question is, which son are you willing to sacrifice?
>>
>>7653886
It's a miracle he hasn't mentioned church yet.
>>
>>7653885
I wouldn't know where to begin doing such. They're well behaved and never competed with each other.
When we have a talk with the boys we're really going to stress this, the impact it will have on the whole family if/when they split, how they can't be nasty to each other because all four of us live together and it has the potential to be unbearable if it's a bad break up.
>>
File: 50870309.jpg (31KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
50870309.jpg
31KB, 500x384px
>>7653626
>"Actually, we've kind of been seeing each other for over a year."

seems legit.
this is actually how adolescents younger than 16 speak!
>obvious pedophile is obvious
>>
>>7653921
yea i don't really believe it either. You'd have to be a very extreme level of autist to be a father in your 40s and come to 4chan with a problem like this

OP if you are telling the truth... I'm gay and something about it just creeps me the fuck out. If I were you I'd separate them forever, even if it meant my son would resent me for the rest of his life.
>>
>>7653809
>It may not be incest but still, socially.....wrong.
Only because most people can't imagine having sex with their siblings (I recall that we, as humans, react to pheromones given off by blood relatives that cause aggression to prevent inbreeding, but that could be complete bullshit). Incest isn't inherently bad, even between blood relatives. Now inbreeding is, but that's not a concern since they're both boys.

You really shouldn't try and break them up, instead you should educate them. Tell them why you have reservations about it, but also listen to where they are coming from. Therapy does sound like a great idea, just don't go in with the intention of changing anything. If you continue as you are now, they may come to see it that you think it's okay if other people are gay, just as long as it's not your son. It could also cause a rift in the relationship between you and these boys, and possibly even your wife. Besides, what are you gonna do to make them break up? Not see each other anymore? They live in the same house. If you just say no more kissing or sex, they'll do it behind your back. Or you'll just have to be paranoid of them being alone at all times, and is that the way you want to live your life with your son and step-son?

As a side note, just because they are 14 and 15 doesn't make the relationship and feelings they have for each other any less real.
>>
>>7653626
the only fucked up part is that they told you

you must forbid it and they must do it behind your back anyway
>>
>>7653921
>>7653957
I wish none of this was happening.

I want them to break up though and go back to being just brothers. They got along so well from day 1 with each other, and stepson with me/son with wife. It was just really easy to see us as a complete family, husband, wife and two sons/brothers. That's kinda smashed to bits now. It's not like I posted on /b/, I know 4chan isn't the moral high ground but it couldn't hurt to get the extreme insight even if I'll never take on board any of it.

I don't want to break up my family, I wouldn't wish this shit on anyone. I felt sick when they told me. There's basically no way of us being able to split them up - I love my wife, and stepson, I don't want to lose my family over this. Besides, if wife and I did split I'm 100% sure my wife would let the relationship continue at her place.

And how exactly does a 16 yr old talk in your mind btw?
>>
If they're serious about it then they'll be together in a few years anyway and you won't have a say. So you can either be supportive and on board with it, or they can resent you and probably fool around behind your back anyway.

But why condoms? Surely they don't have stds at 15. Now that would be a sign of bad parenting.
>>
>>7654019
I guess we can't force them to stop seeing each other, but I dunno, letting them be open about it at home seems like encouraging them/giving tacit approval to the whole thing. Is it bad that I kind of wish they had just kept sneaking around?

>>7654030
The condoms thing is about teaching good habits young etc, we always stressed it when step-son came out, "always use a condom even if you're both virgins, because you can never be 100% sure"
>>
>>7653626
welcome to 2017 grandpa
oh wait you'll never have grandkids
>>
>>7653848
... so you want OP to mentally and physically torture his sons. Sounds legit.
>>
>>7653848
>GAY BOWEL SYNDROME

Only one perdon uses that term on this website. He is a rabid homophobe calling for the death of homosexuals. Any poster trying to seriously use that term can be dismissed as a shitposter.
>>
>>7653913
Well, BOOT camp would do it probably...

Just make a special request not to allow them near each other.

Pretty sure hardening them up might help, especially if you can also arrange them meeting girls who would faun over them completing it

it might be a bit expensive to do, but could be arranged.

>>7653921
I've seen kids talk this way

>>7653957
I've seen more farfetched shit be true...

>>7653992
>not a concern
pretty sure 2 boys, horny on hormones, doing nothing but buttfucking is a concern

Besides, they might get condyloma acuminata, hemorrhoids, nonspecific proctitis, anal fistula, perirectal abscess, anal fissure, amebiasis, benign polyps,, anorectal trauma and foreign bodies, shigellosis, rectal ulcers and lymphogranuloma venereum.

I would just call it "gay bowel syndrome" but faggots say its outdated =)

>>7654030
I honestly would love to see a study where a bunch of gays, 100% clean bills of health, were allowed to fuck and suck only each other for a year, and see if diseases manifest.

>>7654047
>is it bad
kinda, you want it "outa sight, outa mind", but that doesn't mean it won't keep hurting them. I mean, be honest, will being that close ever make them strong human beings? I don't think so
>>
>>7654485
how are you sure its only 1 mate? cmon.
>>
File: smaug.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smaug.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>Oy Vey, My Wife's Son is Gay!
>>
>>7654503
OP, last thing you want is taking your boys to a doctor, explaining how they have urinary tract infections, anal absesses, minor fistula, fissues, polyps forming, rectal ulcers, hemeroids, and any of that shit

>Be op 5 years from now
>take boys to doctor over anal problem
>where did I go wrong
>should of sent them to boot camp
>doctor eyes me like I'm a pedo, on phone hold with CPS
>"so WHY do they have all this shit?"
>"well uhm...docter....they refused to stop fucking each other
>"you didn't STOP THEM!?!"
>"I didn't want to be homophobic".

Seriously...think about it.
>>
>>7654503
>Pretty sure 2 boys, horny on hormones, doing nothing but buttfucking is a concern
Well I was referring to the fact that they can't reproduce is not a concern. Not that it matters because they aren't even related to begin with.

Besides, there are more ways to have sex than just anal. Personally, I prefer oral to anal.
>>
Help /lgbt/! My best friend and I, who have known each other from childhood and we are both gay, have started a relationship.

Everything would be ok, except our parents are married and for some reason they want to break us up because of this. We don't get it?
>>
>>7654550
>PROVE URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS ARE A PROBLEM!!

k

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2868203

I saw it coming, you guys asking.

>>7654566
and you think sitting around all day sucking each others dicks is good? Theres no risk, nothing to keep them from doing it all the time... Its self gratification that requires nothing to do

its probably going to make them useless

also, I've never know a gay who JUST sticks to oral...they always try anal
>>
>>7654550
Shut up retard.
>>
>>7654585
Make me queermophile

>>7654577
Oi, you might want to ask yourself if you want anal warts, hemiroids, or if you will be able to focus on being adults if your busy fucking each others faces

Also, you consider maybe your parents want grandchildren?
>>
>>7654579
>and you think sitting around all day sucking each others dicks is good? Theres no risk, nothing to keep them from doing it all the time... Its self gratification that requires nothing to do
Same applies to straight couples, does it not? And in fact, I know more straight people that have anal sex than I do gay couples. Are you saying that humans should just be abstinent in general?
>>
>>7653626
couldn't you smell their farts comming from their room everytime the bufued
>>
>>7654604
Its probably because you don't many gay couples hue

>I see more people killed from stabbings than nukes, so knives are more lethal than nukes

sure...

>abstinent in general
till marriage? Actually, yes. Casual fucking is pretty destructive.

>>7654614
This is a good point, buy fabreeze and make them pay for it to cover the poopy smell. And charge them 20$ service charge each time you need to cover it.
>>
>>7654631
That a bad analogy because there have more people killed through stabbings than nukes. So you do have a higher chance of meeting your end by stabbing than being nuked. Lethality is a separate issue.
>>
You should go somewhere better to discuss this, in my opinion. This is 4chan, a good portion of us are depraved and/or desperate for any form of human interaction.
>>
>>7654503
Dude, I'm studying medicine and I am 100% sure you have no clue what you're talking about. Condyloma acuminata is a wart due to HPV. If neither of the partners has it, nobody can get it. There's no risk of it spontaneously occurring because of increased frequency of anal sex. Lymphogranuloma venereum, likewise, is a presentation associated with chlamydia.
A lot of what you're describing is related to bacterial infectious etiologies as well. Those risks aren't necessarily greater than what would occur during heterosexual intercourse. The gastrointestinal diagnoses you mentioned are also more prevalent among the elderly, those with genetic dispositions, and those not eating enough fiber. Not seen as risk factors from anal sex.

I would advise, however, that the boys understand principles of consent, safe sex, and hygiene (especially if they are using toys).
>>
>>7654673
Actually, its good cause that was my point

yes, more straights (stabbings) practice anal (kill people) thank nukes (gays)

But a nuke (gay) compared to a single stabbing (straight) shows a nuke is massively more fatal (more anal)

Can't believe I compared anal to death and gays to nukes....what is this, gay bar?
>>
>>7654687
>fistula

>cannot result from sex
you fucking wut???

Do you understand how fistula develops?!

hemorrhoids are a result of straining in the anal area, and fistula is the result of tearing the membrane walls man

In short, if your gay, your at risk.
>>
>>7654695
So let me see if I understand you properly:

There are more straight people than there are gay, as there are more stabbings than there are nuclear explosions.
Gay people are more likely to get involved in anal sex percentage wise than straights, as nuclear explosions are more likely to be fatal than a random stabbing.
But because of the shear number of straight people, a total of more straights have anal sex than gays do, just as more people have died to stabbings than to nukes.

It still seems like straight people are the ones who need to work on not having anal sex. And abstinence before marriage can't fix that
>>
this is so obviously a samefagged bait thread, but I'm not even surprised it survives on this stupid board;

Nor am I surprised no one understands sage here
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.