[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/repgen/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 21

File: peace.png (526KB, 596x596px) Image search: [Google]
peace.png
526KB, 596x596px
a place for non-transition people to support each other and live a cis life

previous >>7608536
>>
>>7653591
my second favorite general after /agpg/!
>>
>>7653723
Previous repgen had good info
>>
>>7653591
I hate walking on eggshells whenever anything regarding my personal identity comes up; I have quite a few "LGBT" friends and peers, so you can imagine you awkward it is being the only CIS individual in the "group".
>>
Being an ex Repressor is a great feeling
>>
>>7655178
among cis gays i know, they really don't care.
now that i'm getting pass this questioning phase, i think i can relax and start having more fun with them
>>
I still haven't been able to repress successfully. Every time I refer to myself as a woman, I feel so nauseous and like my brain goes to static
>>
>>7655758
have you tried doing masc things or looking more masc? you shouldn't limit yourself because of your born sex.
>>
>>7655758
So don't refer to yourself as a woman? Think of yourself as agender.
>>
>>7655758
Maybe you can find a home among detransitioned women? They blame the patriarchy for feeling uncomfortable calling themselves women.
>>
>>7657006
>They blame the patriarchy for feeling uncomfortable calling themselves women.
That's funny because I blame feminism for feeling uncomfortable calling myself a man.
>>
>>7657015
You and I are on the same page then! Lots of feminist guilt. I transitioned though, so I don't believe I should continue this conversation in repgen.
>>
>>7657037
I didn't, so it's still relevant to /repgen/.

What is your feminist guilt like?
>>
>>7657050
The basic shit. Feeling bad for anything masculine. The way I communicate. My territorialness. My sexuality. My anger. My need to build shit and break shit. My typically male career aspirations. My low priority for female frills in work or academia. It's all very dominating and patriarchal. But fuck, it's me.
>>
>>7657129
Sexuality was a big one for me. Even 3 years into my transition, I wanted to be the good guy. Until I realized most guys are good guys and women pick shit partners.

I used to feel guilty for showing interest/attraction, lest I disturb a woman's bubble. But they only date guys who fuck with their bubble. RE: Chad.
>>
>>7657141
meant to reply to >>7657037
>>
>>7657129
It's not guilt that makes me hate being male, it's missing out on female privilege and wishing I had it as good as women do, then seeing feminists claiming women are oppressed while making things worse and worse for men. I feel trapped, constantly blamed and threatened and treated worse because of my sex when I want nothing more than to not have it and be the supposed victim sex instead.

>My low priority for female frills in work or academia.
What do you mean?
>>
>>7657150
>missing out on female privilege and wishing I had it as good as women do
people will treat you nicer only if you look attractive enough

and the bad part is you have watch out for your safety or people dismissing you or just seeing you as someone they want to screw

most cis women take this for granted b/c they've been treated this way their whole life

and it's unfair
>>
File: cbaab5f33feb4b5aa05ab25a468cc387.jpg (320KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
cbaab5f33feb4b5aa05ab25a468cc387.jpg
320KB, 1152x1536px
>>7657186
>people will treat you nicer only if you look attractive enough
Only attractive women get to use pic related? Ugly women, like men, have to pay the same membership fees for a facility they aren't allowed to use?
>>
>>7657150
>missing out on female privilege
This was actually what fueled my foray into the mindset of detransitioned women. My therapist told me it's okay to miss that shit and that I need to properly mourn the loss of it if I want to move on. I agree 100% with your sentiment. Sucks to lose the comfort of the female role.

As far as academia and work go, I'm thinking of Mad Men type environments of the past. The work game had rules, and either you did your job well and tried to fit in or your sorry ass got fired. But that's how men played the game. Women play by different rules. Usually rules that revolve around sympathy and feelings, which I'm not interested in. In the same vein, the only women-only company I know of crashed and burned.
>>
>>7657150
Likewise, the whole "We'll pay you $10,000 to freeze your eggs if you work for us" thing, when there is not an equal health perk for men.

Women benefit from quotas and shit. How about be good at your job? Maybe senior management doesn't like you, because you're applying feminine rules to a masculine game, and nobody wants to go to happy hour with a funsucker.
>>
>>7657291
>This was actually what fueled my foray into the mindset of detransitioned women. My therapist told me it's okay to miss that shit and that I need to properly mourn the loss of it if I want to move on. I agree 100% with your sentiment. Sucks to lose the comfort of the female role.
Wait, you're FTM? I'm talking from the perspective of being male and wishing to be female.

You decided not to transition because of wanting to keep female privilege? What in particular would you miss and don't want to lose the comfort of?

>>7657310
The freezing eggs makes sense for encouraging women not to quit for motherhood, unlike the quotas which mean ending up with a worse workforce.

I'd rather get the treatment women do and get special treatment like the frozen eggs, but I can accept the bias there. It's where it's an unjustifiable bias like the quotas that really make me feel bitter about being male.
>>
>>7656773
How do you fix body dysphoria though? That's the biggest issue for me.
>>
>>7657006
I haven't transitioned or anything though

>>7656999
Maybe...

>>7656773
If I act and look masc, why shouldn't I be a man? I'll still look like an ugly dyke and be thought of that way, if that makes sense
>>
>>7657380
I decided to transition
>>
>>7657508
That's the big question that not even the TERFs or detransitioners can answer.
>>
>>7653591
I did transition. I am FTM. All the perks mentioned in this thread are what I missed from not being read female. Minus the eggs thing. The thought of some kid existing because of my egg and somebody else's sperm make me nauseous.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9nDkSk7-Tg

Believe in her repgen mtfs

She's in there.
>>
>>7657781
>why shouldn't I be a man
your biology makes that impossible

but you can be a non conforming female,
meaning you can dress and be whatever you want
butch and tom boys exist
>>
>>7658516
I'll still be treated like a fag. If I'm going to be a girl, I'll be cute I guess
>>
>>7658124
>All the perks mentioned in this thread are what I missed from not being read female.
What in particular? And what are the biggest things that make being a man worth it anyway?
>>
>>7658672
Not many have been mentioned
>>
>>7658647
>tfw traveling down the trans road
>tfw wished i could have decided to u turn sooner
i guess better late then never
>>
>>7661081
Can you please give examples of both what you miss most about being a woman and what you enjoy most about being a man?
>>
>>7662697
Wat
>>
>>7664324
Which part was unclear?
>>
>>7664445
Just a strange question, um I'm FTM and trying to repress. I don't miss anything about being a woman really... Being a man just helps with Dysphoria, but I hate myself for it..
>>
>>7664471
I'm a repressing MTF and I like learning what other people see in each gender to try to understand my own feelings towards them.

In what way are you repressing if you're transitioning? Why do you hate yourself for your dysphoria?
>>
>>7664491
I'm not transitioning... Some friends call me male/use a male name, but I haven't done much with my appearance. I look like a girl. I don't dress super femme and bind sometimes because of Dysphoria, but everyone assumes I am a woman.

Dysphoria is ruining my whole life, is all.
>>
>>7664532
>I'm not transitioning...
Same.
>tfw forever assigned sex
>>
>>7664573
Either I successfully repress, or transition to be male for a couple of days before I kill myself. Idk
>>
>>7664586
Why only a couple of days?
>>
>>7664589
Experience happiness before dying peacefully
>>
>>7664600
But why would you still kill yourself if you're happy? How could you even be male for just a few days, when transition is an ongoing thing? Unless you mean a surgery?
>>
>>7662697
A few things off the top of my head

Miss about being a woman:
>people cared when I needed help or was sad
>doors held open for me
>prolonged eye contact isn't a challenge to men (some drunk guy on my street tried to fight me because I stared too long)
>being emotionally close to women
>being emotional and expressive without reading gay
>my industry has quotas for women. Easy hire, easy promote.
>no dick measuring contests, figurative or literal
>hair on my head. I balded quickly
>I could be as not politically correct as I wanted, because I was a protected group (gay and female)
>theoretically easy to find sex, though I never partook or let others see me naked
>all challenges to my abilities can be silenced by crying sexism
>did I mention hair

Things I enjoy about being a man:
>mostly no hips
>muscles
>beard
>guys talk about less bullshit
>guy politics are different. Making friends with guys makes more sense to my brain.
>no more pretending to give a shit about anybody's kids or pregnancy
>no more pretending to give a shit about 90% of everything
>Low voice range plus falsetto is excellent. Always wanted a low but versatile voice.
>Gains are easier. Increase in reps/weight is noticeable in several days instead of several weeks.
>I can eat more ice cream
>Testosterone evens out my emotions.
>Testosterone gives me more energy
>thick brow
>chest, arm, and leg hair
>womens notice me <3
>clothes fit closely to how I want them too. I still have a large behind tho
>Idk just being a man? I like it. My kind of lifestyle.

Bonus: Things I don't like about being a man:
>I am short, and short men are invisible
>BALD
>I have no penis, so I am sexually useless
>shaving is a bitch. 5 o'clock shadow is real life
>I can't say politically incorrect shit all willy nilly. Now I'm an oppressor instead of a human with a valid opinion.
>No quotas or special scholarships, besides random $500 tranny ones
>Expected to pay for shit and do favors for all owners of vaginas.
>>
>>7664639
>I could be as not politically correct as I wanted, because I was a protected group (gay and female)
How were you not politically correct?

>all challenges to my abilities can be silenced by crying sexism
When did you use that?

>guy politics are different. Making friends with guys makes more sense to my brain.
I'd like to know more but there's probably enough material for a whole thread. Couldn't you just hang out with guys instead of women while presenting female?

>no more pretending to give a shit about
How were you forced to do this around women as a woman? Even more than the last one, couldn't you avoid this by hanging out with guys?

>Now I'm an oppressor instead of a human with a valid opinion.
No no, neither are human beings. Men are oppressors whose opinions are sexism and women are victims whose opinions are sacred.

>Expected to pay for shit and do favors for all owners of vaginas.
Do you do this? Have you tried refusing?
>>
>>7664639
womens privilege, lads and gents
>>
>>7653591
I'm MtF, i transitioned a few years ago, i'm not at age 25 and i don't know...
i think about detrans a lot and repression again, i just don't feel the need to be 'this' anymore, even though i don't even know what i mean with 'this'. Sometimes, quiete often desu, i feel so disconnected from myself, like depersonalisation, like i'm presenting to be something i'm not while i'm still legit for myself.
Maybe i'm just going mad lately.
I pass very very good, got that stealth life going on and only my bf, a few older friends and my family knows. I don't even know why i'm complaining
>>
>>7664917
What is it that actually makes think being a guy might be better? You wouldn't feel sad about missing out on being treated as a girl?

>i feel so disconnected from myself, like depersonalisation, like i'm presenting to be something i'm not while i'm still legit for myself.
Can you explain what this is like?
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1920x1072px
>>
I'm a repressed ftm and I have a bf who I'm getting pretty serious with and might want to have sex with in the near future. Is there any chance I might not hate it? Should I practice penetrating myself ahead of time to prepare, because normally I don't at all.
I'm going to talk to my therapist about it this week but I thought I'd ask here and see if anyone had any similar experiences in the mean time.
>>
>>7666232
Do anal. He'll be glad to not wear a condom. Both of you get tested gm though.
>>
>>7667187
*get tested though
>>
>>7655178

Work with a bunch of queer folk and they always pull the "oh you wouldnt know" shit but I guess theyre right
>>
what am i supposed to do about dysphoria (i don't really believe much in the existence of "social" dysphoria except as a proxy for body dysphoria, so no "doing manly things" or whatever won't help)?
i can't pass or reach an acceptable level for me, so i have to repress, but i can't. every time i look in the mirror i feel close to vomiting
>>
I struggle so hard with mental illness and a learning disability that I don't want to be read as even more of a freak than I already am. I would never be a real man and I already have a lot of factors that make me unlovable

at least looking like this I can get laid
>>
Sexism is real, being female is harder, don't listen to men (including ftm), transition is awesome, if you're trans you gotta transition, you'll be way happier, there's no way to escape who you truly are! -- Signed a happy trans woman.
>>
>>7667257
The solution to your first problem becomes your next problem. If transition causes more problems than it solves, then don't worry about it. Do whatcha gotta do, or don't do.
>>
>>7667409
>we're supposed to believe this

t. tranny taller than most all women and men who has self awareness

>just be you!
>>
>>7667409
nice meme

>>7667535
>solution to your first problem becomes your next problem
even as a passer, the few moments I feel pretty and good does not equal all the time, effort, money and LIFE that I missed

i would choose to be a normie cis if I could do this over again
>>
>>7667243
if a hon can delude themselves to believing they pass, then i'm sure we can ignore our circumstances as well,
just long enough for something to happen to change the way we think
>>
>>7664981
>i feel so disconnected from myself, like depersonalisation, like i'm presenting to be something i'm not while i'm still legit for myself.
>Can you explain what this is like?
oh lets see
Being threated like shit by other women, esp. women + med staff knowing about my past
not being able to create lasting friendship, which was no problem at all before
guys just want sex till they get to know my physical sex, after that they are disgusted
other women are just so boring, at least the people i've stumbled across on + none of them had any sort of charisma or strength or anything interesting and they didn't seem to care about anything, it was just unbearable
I just don't feel like a part of other women. Sure i'm happier but i seem to get lonier by the day.
And if i really am happier? who knows
I was quiete realistic about what will change and what will not, i have a lot of problems ranging from ptsd, bipolar, depression, chronic pain and all that stuff while trying not to show it, and that didn't change, sure, but it got worse.
Also most of the time i just want to join the few male people i know with their activities, but everytime i open my mouth about whatever they're talking about they look at me like a deer on the road, like why do i care to join, why do i know about this and that.

It's just too much besides all the other stuff i have to deal with (yeah, boohooo i know), but i guess it's less of a hassle to just stay like i am right know instead of destroying my progress.
I'm happy that i got this far, i finally don't hate myself and like they way others perceive me BUT I GUESS IT WOULD BE WAY EASIER TO JUST BE CIS HUH
>>
>>7674348
>Also most of the time i just want to join the few male people i know with their activities, but everytime i open my mouth about whatever they're talking about they look at me like a deer on the road, like why do i care to join, why do i know about this and that.
This is my big fear for transition, along with not passing. I would want to keep hanging out with guys.
>>
>>7674348
Idk, as a trans woman who is close to being stealth (as in, I could realistically achieve it if I wanted to, within the next few years)... I just find cis women to be way more interesting than guys, I don't really have any interest in being friends with most guys anymore. That probably sounds weird, but it is what it is, they're just so boring in this way that I can't even describe, or it's like... I'm not part of their world, and they're not part of mine, cis women feel like comrades in a way that they just don't.
>>
>>7674763
>I just find cis women to be way more interesting than guys,
how so?
>>
>>7674768
I feel like I'm about to type something hella gay... It's just that, like at a party, y'know? What are guys even talking about, or they're like, not even talking? There's just something about the way they socialize with each other, that I can't wrap my head around. It's like there's a barrier between them and the world, and that barrier only falls down when they're talking to other guys about stuff that doesn't matter to me, like something fictional. Whereas I can spend forever talking to a girl about life, about stuff that matters. There's never a dull moment, whereas guys just fade into the background with their beer bottles and solo cups and just kinda, watch us talking?

Huh, I guess I somehow went that whole paragraph without saying anything gay about other women.
>>
>it's better to be a girl, because it's easier
>it's better to be retarded, because it's easier
>>
>>7674763
>>7674788
You must be a trans lesbian or bisexual if you love being around women so much. Honestly as someone that's been around women their whole life I can say women are the most catty, petty, and backstabbing people I've ever been around. Almost every girl I've known has started tons of drama and talked mad crap behind other girls backs and done some form of manipulation to get their way. For this reason I'd rather have guy friends then female ones since they're more chill and at least have the courtesy to stab you from the front instead of backstabbing. Also since I'm usually the only girl in the group I don't have to compete with other girls which always causes drama. I guess Also I'm straight so I like guys more desu.
>>
>>7677179
Yeah retards have it so easy, getting tard wrangled and kept away from everyone else and never having a real friend.

Unlike women, who have to put up with being able to do everything men can do if they want and also being able to be friends with men but zero male obligations and getting looked after by people who love you.
>>
>>7658124
Fhfjfjdhdhd
>>
File: C1PcYu4WIAAdBKJ.jpg large.jpg (190KB, 634x938px) Image search: [Google]
C1PcYu4WIAAdBKJ.jpg large.jpg
190KB, 634x938px
>>7674763
see, thats my problem, i just do not feel part of them. I see myself as a woman, sure, others do aswell but on another level i don't feel like a full-member
May i ask what kind of partners you prefer?
I only dated men, so maybe that did it's fair part (i'm >>7674348)
>>7674788
And thats another thin i totally get and i feel the same with some, but it's mostly men. Job/Research/Hobbies(unisex ones mind you), just everything, almost all women i tried to bond with didn't have a clue or wasn't interested.
BUT i should also mention that i fall in love with so many men at once it's not funny anymore
>>7677264
I know a lot of women who funnily enough say the same. thanks!
>>
>>7658516
Your jaw is good, it's your eyes letting you down. Take more T.
>>
>a general for repressing
yea this won't work
>>
>>7681871
looking at your uggo face, it seems like you're quiete good at repressing?
>>
>>7682011
don't be mean to hons
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 820x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 820x615px
whoops I tried E
>>
i don't see why everyone has to completely repress their non cis feelings or expression

i dont see why one can't be a non conforming cis person.
tomboys do exist, and andro men are hot af
>>
>>7653591
Started hormones at 16 (18 now). Kinda wish I never got myself into this mess, so I'm thinking of repressing and living as a cishet male again.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still trans and quite cute at that. It's just that I feel like the needs of my family go beyond my own. The problem is that now I'm sterile and can't pass as a guy anymore if I tried. I don't want to let T back in my system, either. What the fuck do I do?
>>
>>7692761
>I feel like the needs of my family go beyond my own

stop
this line of thinking drove me to near suicide, and you know what, fuck that
your parents consciously decided to create you, a new person
you did not consent to being born
they have a massive responsibility to you, not the reverse
so do whatever you want
>>
>>7664639
Piggybacking with my own thoughts on things I miss about girlhood:

>people cared when I needed help or was sad
This is true. Being a guy, there is a huge pressure to sink or swim. Needing help is weak. I noticed a huge difference almost immediately in school in particular.

As a girl, if I needed help in a public place, I could practically just stand still and look helpless and wait for a post-pubescent male to appear.

There's also a subtle attitude that people have in day-to-day interactions that's hard to describe - almost like you're a child. But you are clearly a person that other people (males especially) are looking out for and looking to "protect."

>being emotional and expressive without reading gay
Yeah, doing "cute" voices, talking about how cute animals are, shit like that, it's all going to read as super faggy now.

>hair on my head. I balded quickly
I haven't lost mine yet, but I have TERRIBLE genes for it, so I'm just waiting in dread. It's surely just a matter of time.

>theoretically easy to find sex, though I never partook or let others see me naked
This is a real kicker; I had to give up a fair amount of market value and yet I didn't want sex when I had it.

I also miss my voice to some extent. I HATED having a girly sounding voice, but I also knew exactly how to use it. I could do all kinds of vocal impressions with it, and could sing in a reasonably pretty soprano. I LOVE having a lower voice now, but it hasn't settled yet, and I'm a little weirded out by not ever knowing quite what it's going to do. Also, I'm pretty sure I lost singing range, and I'm not even too sure what my range IS. (Not like I'm a pro or anything though, so it doesn't matter.)

I also miss people not being suspicious I'm a pedo (for paying attention) if I notice your kid is about to fall down an escalator or something.
>>
>>7693380
As for what's better, there's lots of shit like GENERALLY liking my voice better, muscles, being hairy, dealing with women's inane shit a lot less (god, they're so boring and talk about the most useless crap), and T also makes me way more emotionally stable.

But mostly, it's just that I'm HAPPIER. The "pros and cons" stuff is interesting to me only insofar as analyzing how society treats the sexes, but it's not like I made any decisions based on it. Transitioning is not a "logical" choice, since there are so many risks involved. But it made me HAPPIER, logic be damned.

>>7692936
Actually, I think you do have a responsibility to your family and future generations.

But within reason. I'm sorry I can't carry children and birth the next generation. But I'm a more functional person this way, and can aid society better generally as I am. That's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>
>>7698081
and the delusion continues...
>>
I'm 32 and a non transitioning mtf. Reading about ftms is always wierd because their maleness is more real than mine in some ways. i'm only a male because I never had a choice. Nowadays I do have a choice kind of but it's still much easier for me to stay male. So i'm a male out of convenience rather than identity.
>>
File: 1423932475963.png (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1423932475963.png
1MB, 1200x800px
>>
>>7703316
Maybe you should take T and then you can fully experience being male.
>>
>>7703316
>non transitioning mt
so you consider yourself mtf even though you're not taking steps towards transitioning?
>>
File: buttstuff.jpg (61KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
buttstuff.jpg
61KB, 1080x1080px
>>7705006
yes, because it is the trendy thing to be at the moment and i want to feel like i'm one of the cool kids.
>>
File: sad.png (69KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
69KB, 480x280px
How do I become at peace with being born female? My body, my chest, my organs, everything makes me uncomfortable and feel like puking. Even worse because I like girls.
>>
>>7705102
Sadly, you can't ever be at peace with that. All you can do is cope. Dress and act somewhat butch. I hear that works.
>>
>>7704648
Well I'm definitely trying to get /fit/, not sure if I'd be low T though. By now i'm quite masc looking although i'm somewhat fat.

>>7705006
Kind of, I mean I stay in the closet i'm not one of those sjw bearded "women". I'd probably be transitioning if I was growing up today. Smoking weed helps with my dysphoria so i'm gonna keep doing that.
>>
>>7705102
talk therapy can help
find a psychologist or social group and explore your feelings with them
>>
>>7705131
I don't want to be masculine, it just reminds me that my body isn't. If that makes sense.
>>
>>7705153
just gain a lot of weight.
that's what most lesbians do.
when your body is a huge blob nobody will see you as attractive and that will match what you feel in your head.
>>
>>7705171
no
>>
>>7705153
Just curious, but why not transition? You can eventually get surgery to remove your breasts. Phalloplasty is becoming more refined as we speak. T will also give you a masculine voice, facial and body hair, and muscles. You probably won't grow, but that's okay. Plenty of short men exist.
>>
>>7705210
tranny life is the worst,
hopefully shell be able to ride it out and get wiser w age
>>
>>7705210
Life in general sucks for transgender people, especially with no support.
>>
>>7705006
>so you consider yourself mtf even though you're not taking steps towards transitioning?
Is someone not transgender if they don't transition?
>>
>>7705102
Off topic

That game was the shit! Chiaki is the best girl
>>
>>7707590
Yea! I love that game. I actually cosplay her, the compliments make me feel less shitty lol
>>
>>7703316
>I'm 32 and a non transitioning mtf. Reading about ftms is always wierd because their maleness is more real than mine in some ways. i'm only a male because I never had a choice.
interesting way of looking at it.
>>
>>7712523
>not falling for tranny meme
>see the disaster that is mtfg
>butch and ftms remind me how good i have it
>>
Is it even possible to be permanently happy and without regret if I don't jump on the hrt bandwagon? I need some real talk, slap some sense into me. Preferably by both repressors and transitioners

Here's my stats:
>20
>some days I wish I had a womans body, don't necessarily care for the role (am AGP)
>other days I'm completely fine with being a boy (still don't wanna be a manly man though)
>I'm not a big guy, I suppose I could pass if I tried
>wished i was a girl now and again as a kid/teenager, considered hrt at 18
>sort of regret not doing it. I guess I wasn't ready back then. obviously split in two now as well
>wanna keep doing the STEM meme and get a job as an engineer, would it brake my progress a lot if I started hrt?
>depressed on and off. can go weeks being neutral or maybe even a bit happy, but then I get real down again.
>don't always think of transitioning during the down periods, but if I do I get sadder

Guess I could stay a man, but it would be extremely painful to wake up at 30/40 and still have the same thoughts as now. If I stay out of it I want to be sure I won't regret it.
>>
>>7716794
>it would be extremely painful to wake up at 30/40 and still have the same thoughts as now. If I stay out of it I want to be sure I won't regret it.
Transitioning or not is your call, but DO NOT gamble that you won't the same as you do now for the rest of your life.
>>
>>7716794
You won't feel the same at 30/40. You'll feel a million times worse.
>>
>>7717014
is this always the case though? is there no way to suppress it successfully?
>>
>>7716794
>engineer
Just imagine the seething anger when you are passed up for a promotion so your company can diversify their management team with a woman.
>>
>>7716794
I'm >>7703316

I don't know how your life will turn out. When I was a 20 year old NEET AGP it was 2004 and being a woman was a dream more than a tangible reality. In 2017 your dysphoria will be magnified severely by the huge cultural acceptance of transgenderism. So waiting out your 20s to see if it gets better will be agonizing. For me the dysphoria has been up and down and changed over time. It became severe around 30 but has improved since than, although it's not entirely gone. Weed helped me through it. If I have to be a stoner to handle test so be it.

Unlike you i'm forced to be a man by my age, large masc body and skull(#thankyouskully), low education and low income.
>>
>>7718191
Why didn't you ever transition despite your body?
>>
>>7718219
not her ;^) but can you not read?
>When I was a 20 year old NEET AGP it was 2004
>>
>>7718265
But in all that time since then, has the dysphoria never been worse than the social stigma or chance of being a hon?
>>
>>7718219
Because AGPs born before the 90s were very confused and repressed. Looking back I can't even understand how I couldn't tell. It never occured to me that I was transgender despite wanting to crossdress and be feminine and thinking it'd be cool to have been born a woman. I think I was generally trying to repress my feminine side off and on throughout my life and it was a lot easier to do when trans stuff was uncommon. I vaguely knew about transsexuals but had no idea about HRT. I identified as a crossdresser who was too scared to crossdress, not a transsexual. I was mortified of social rejection during my 20s so I strived to be gender conforming. I was gynephilic(although had pseudo bi fantasies) and didn't hate my dick so that just sealed the deal.

I had my head up my ass during my late 20s trying to man up but not really knowing how. So when I finally learnt about AGP I was into alt-right and terf stuff and I vowed to never give into it. Later at 30 my identity shattered I experienced severe dysphoria and I started an agonizing journey of self discovery and weed consumption.
>>
>>7718282
A lot of it was fear of rejection and but there was a longing and emptiness of not being able to express part of myself. Later I did actually began to develop some dysphoria towards my secondary sexual characteristics. It went away when I was in repression mode during my late 20s and came back strong after I unrepressed at 30. Currently it's faded away some. I think I felt some dysphoria over being male because I was into MRA/PUA stuff. I also started to have anger and depression issues as I aged, but I couldn't directly link it to gender dysphoria.
>>
>>7718282
i bet you're a passing tranny
>>
>>7718621
>I think I felt some dysphoria over being male because I was into MRA/PUA stuff.
I get this too. Reading how men are treated, even when it's something that wouldn't happen to me, makes being male feel horrible.

>>7718679
Same situation as anon.
>>
>>7718679
implying passing will solve your problems
>>
>>7717287
If there is a way, nobody has found it yet.
>>
>>7723086
it will though
not all of them of course, but most
>>
File: 1441238489539.jpg (74KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1441238489539.jpg
74KB, 500x461px
>be me repressed and depressed non transitioning mtf
>try to avoid trans videos and trans related things by filling my time with mindless shows till I fall sleep so I sleep all day
>go outside only for food and and to clear my head sometimes
>can't look at people with my meme dead eyes
>live in very liberal city so I see trans people happily living there life
>go home smoke weed drink to get my mind off of it
>it doesn't work repression not working
>but I know I will never transition because of when I was born

I want off this ride...how can I make repression work
>>
>>7725887
Age?
>>
File: 1-Shia-Labeouf-Every-3-Seconds.jpg (23KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1-Shia-Labeouf-Every-3-Seconds.jpg
23KB, 550x309px
>>7725887
what keeps you from not doing it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrzdJUDdUQ

how it feels to be part of repgen
>>
>>7725887
Repression general going as well as expected, I see.

But seriously just transition. If you live in an area where trans people are accepted and able to live happily, what's stopping you?
>>
>>7726919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58W1DjQRamw
>>
>>7726932
You don't have to live your life like a Bioware character.
>>
>>7726957
i hate myself too much.

i already had full familial support and then demanded they forget about it. and then cut off the friends who knew. so they couldent remind me.
>>
>>7726967
You should see a therapist. They can help you through this (and also help you get the hormones you need)
>>
>>7726981
no. its objective. i wont pass and would be an ugly hon
>>
>>7726986
Choosing to hate yourself forever instead of seeking happiness where you might find it is not rational.
>>
File: more power now.jpg (66KB, 625x468px) Image search: [Google]
more power now.jpg
66KB, 625x468px
its only been a week on HRT lads.

how do i come back to the safe welcoming apathy of repression. its too scary.

how do i undo and fix this

>coming out to mum and sister (can still make them be quiet and dad never finds out)
>coming out to close friends sworn to silence
>my uni counseller

i need your help to pull me back before its too late. i can just sense a horrible outcome worse if i continue. i dont know how to stop
>>
>>7727009
i deserve to hate myself
being transgender is the ultimate freakhood.

failure as a man. failure as a women.

if it was the 40s, i could have died with honour at 18, sent off to die in Europe. with a smile on my face knowing that i dont have to live a lifetime and would be remembered as a hero. not a freak.
>>
>>7726305
I'm 27
>>7726323
I guess I'm just really masculine and fucked without ffs idk fama lam
>>7726919
I do live in a very liberal city but still I just feel like the chances of passing aren't gonna be well for me. Maybe I'll give it a shot though
>>
there are some days we never forget... Moments burned into our memories until the day we die... Where were you? The day everything changed? Four years ago, dysphoria tried to destroy our way of life. One mental illness tried to throw our world into darkness.

It felt like we could never find our way back. But we did. Together.

When you were vulnerable, we gave you our strength.

When you were sick, we delivered you the cure. When there was chaos, we brought you order.

Stability, safety, a chance to start again.

Who are we? We're the way forward.

Repression Gen™
>>
File: 1483696347437.jpg (60KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
1483696347437.jpg
60KB, 476x687px
>>7727453
why do you guys keep hanging around on /lgbt/ if you're trying to repress? wouldn't the best course of action be to avoid it completely?
>>
File: i cannot self terminate.jpg (23KB, 720x368px) Image search: [Google]
i cannot self terminate.jpg
23KB, 720x368px
>>7727485
>>
http://ytcropper.com/cropped/CI589ce6dc5a426

top fucking kek. we are vegeta
>>
File: 1483033798512.png (73KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1483033798512.png
73KB, 450x337px
>meme about being a straight cis male in a discord server
>girl says to me "youre a man"
>tears well up and almost start crying
why me
>>
>>7727017
Like you feel something bad will happen If you continue hrt??? Why is that?
>>
File: 1463122035393.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1463122035393.png
9KB, 446x399px
>hitting 16 months hrt
i-i'm gonna stop any day now and start repressing again lads
p-pls help
>>
>>7727485
I've been thinking this too. I feel like I learn more about myself by reading and posting here. Also I enjoy reading about other trans peoples opinions and experiences, or watching them have autistic screeching matches. Not to mention i'm attracted to trannies, some of them are quite qt.
>>
>>7731150
omg who the hell cares whether you do or don't? fuck you for attention whoring about your urge to repress m8. "oh boo hoo being a tranny is so hard" just kys tbqhwydf
>>
>>7674738
You would never be able to. Unless you don't mind all your guy friends being gay guys.
>>
>>7728470
Oh just ignore that. I was jonesing for my night time hrt dose
>>
>>7674348
Wait so women have a problem with your transness, especially nurses/doctors? I didn't think ciswomen would be so transphobic. Guess normie women are less liberal than assumed.

Too bad you don't have any qt chasers nearby, perhaps chasers are rarer than assumed? If you insist on straight guys good luck, thats why I rofl at some of the laundry lists some trannies have for their straight guys.

The experiences you describe is why i'm in repgen. It sounds like you pass sometimes, for me passing would be unlikely. I'm older, large, masculine face and body, used to male culture, gynephilic, AGP. Being a male is much easier and safer.

Your experience of not fitting in with women culturally is why transition is best left for HSTS types who connect socially with women early on.
>>
>>7723834
lots of cis people have found a way to live productive lives

the trans population is tiny
>>
>>7731339
you sound like you're in the wrong thread tbqhwyf
>>
>>7733038
we're not talking about cis people though, we're talking about repressing trans people. deep down identifying as the other gender while staying the current for convenience
>>
>>7728151
that's awful, I'm so sorry
>>
I want to die
>>
>>7735527
only now has trans become mainstream,
i'm sure back in the day, there are plenty of men that were dysphoric and just did the normie life b/c being trans wasn't even a known thing
>>
File: he did it.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
he did it.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>when your androgens pull through
>>
>>7728151
What was the context of this? Sorry you felt this way though. I bet it'd feel even worse if she said it to you in voice comms. That girly voice taunting you from the shadows. Fuck.

>>7739113
Story, anon? How did you do it?
>>
fairly sure I'm not trans
experiencing half the "symptoms" isn't good enough
I've never had a problem referring to myself as a man. I am one, that is objectively true.

Still, the feelings persist.
But I've shaken them off for this long.
>>
File: 1420910514352.gif (913KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
1420910514352.gif
913KB, 500x210px
>>7739137
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VImgVUTVcxs

>"Tell me about the Repressors."

>"Dr /pol/?"

"You already know everything."

>"You kidnapped them."

"Repressor's minds are more easily accepting of self discipline, their bodies more adaptable to augmentation. The result was the ultimate soldier."

"And because of our success, when the dysphoria struck, we were ready."

>"Dr. /pol/, you're bending history in your favor and you know it. You developed the Repressors to crush lgbt rebellion, not to fight the dysphoria."

"When one male after another transitioned…"

"... when my Repressors were all that stood between masculinity and hondom…"

"... nobody was concerned over why they were originally built."

? "So you feel in the end that your choices were justified."

"My work saved repgen."

>"Do you think the Repressor's lack of basic humanity helped?"

>"Records show Repressors routinely exhibited mildly sociopathic tendencies, difficulty with socialization. Further…"

"The records show efficient behavior operating in dysphoric situations. I supplied the tools to maintain that efficiency."

>"Do you believe the Repressors succeeded because they were, at their core, broken?"
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.