[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have been trying for 5 years but i cant over my crush on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: killme.jpg (22KB, 361x251px) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
22KB, 361x251px
i have been trying for 5 years but i cant over my crush on my straight best friend

i don't like girls. i don't like guys. im completely asexual except for this infatuation with him.

kill me
>>
>>7651824
6 years and 2 relationships later and I still can't get over my best friend who just doesn't like me that way
It never gets better.
>>
>>7651824
>asexual
>besides him

you aren't asexual, you just aren't a slut, and want connection

just like all asexuals

grow a pair.
>>
>>7651835
ok im not asexual

i still want to die though

>>7651828
life sucks man. have you told him/are you guys still friends?
>>
>>7651869
You don't want to die, you want relief from emotional torment.

Your also trying the same thing, and expecting different results

Suicide won't make you happy either

try something you haven't tried before, even if its strange or uncomfortable.
>>
>>7651885
>>7651885
what does that even mean
>>
>>7652045
it means, "confront him about it," or, more generally, "try something different"
>>
>>7651869
Yeah I told, I knew it would end in rejection but whatever. I am still best friends with them.
>>
>>7651824

this is why mankind invented alcohol.

and blowjobs.
>>
>>7652178
and you can't see how that might lead to undesirable outcomes?
>>
>>7651824
you're not asexual
If you have the capacity to want one person you obviously have the capacity to want people
>>
>>>/r9k/ for that oneitis complex
>>
>>7652633
reee
>>
>>7652239
>diabetic
>cant drink
time to start doing drugggs again
>>
>>7651885
>dont want to die
suicidal feelings are NOT a desire to die, they are a desire to have relief from your stress by any means necessary.

>same thing, different results
your being attracted to your friend, wanting him to love you, and it never works. your being insane if you keep trying it. Honestly try getting out more, maybe even finding a sweet girl to take on a date, JUST to try something new

>suicide won't make you happy
it wont....

>try something
as said above, do something you haven't done. Get out, talk to people, go to places you wouldn't expect, and just see how it is

a stagnant life is the worst for your spirit

>>7652178
>confront him
absolutely not. That will just make it worse, as he will deny you, and you will feel unreciprocated. Doomed to failure, and a crushed ego.
>>
>>7651885
this is some real new age shit

i recommend booze OP
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.