[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite height

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

So which is it? Do you prefer taller or shorter men?

What are your reasons, meaning why do you prefer or feel attracted that way?
>>
File: thenug-zu8DERvXLM.gif (897KB, 500x249px)
thenug-zu8DERvXLM.gif
897KB, 500x249px
Same goes for you too ladies.
>>
i want them to be as small as a peanut so i can stick them in my bum
>>
>>7651604
But then they would die!

How many people have you done this to?
>>
>>7651595
i'm a straight guy (female), just under 5'6"
i don't have strong height preferences for my partners
my exes are 5'2" and 5'7" (both cis) and the girl i'm talking to is 5'8" (trans)
the circumstances of my medical transition mean i'm still growing at enough of a pace i'll probably end up at low-average male height, and it's nice to think i'm slightly taller than the average cis woman now
>>
File: large (1).jpg (162KB, 500x667px)
large (1).jpg
162KB, 500x667px
>>7651622
Well that's good, the average male height is 5'9".

I just so happen to be the average male height. I prefer shorter guys probably around your height down to 5'4". I like them like that cause I have this weird dominance complex. I feel like they are mine, which if in a relationship is true. Not in a domineering way though.

I also prefer to date "girlier" guys than me too. See pic related
>>
Wish I could be the short one, but I'm 5'10"...
>>
>>7651613
none sadly :(
>>
>>7651677
Nice dubs!
>>
>>7651671
See I'm not opposed to taller guys, and your just and inch taller, I just have this weird thing about shorter.

I am still treat taller guys just the same and throw them around and stuff. I guess in general now that I think about it in just dominant by nature.

Just no guys over 6 foot. Nope nope nope
>>
>>7651671
Find a qt 5'11.5" muscle bear to make you feel small.
>>
>>7651671
Yeah there are plenty of taller guys out there. For me being 5'9" I tend to find alot of guys pretty much my height in day to day life.

I believe the guy I made out with last a year ago was a little shorter than me by a few inches. So he was the right height for me, but I didn't like how hairy he was and he had a bit of a belly. So I didn't really do anything with him except hang out, drink, smoke and make out. He just wasn't my type. Oh and he gave me strep throat.
>>
>>7651697
Marry me?, unfortunately I'm 5'10"
>>
Actually...ı really dont know.

It chances on by men or women too btw,but ı'm confused on the other hand.İs being tall on men makes him;more like''a dominant guy'' or it will looks skinny because of being tall and it makes him ''skinny guy''

But ı'm pretty sure being tall on women is much much better just like a lot of supermodels.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 264x191px
>>7652011
With dubs like that how could I resist. OK if your cute enough I'll consider it. We will have to go on a few dates first. Dinner, movie, paintball and go karts. Then if we hit it off we might get into a relationship. After a few months we goto check out some nice apartments together, you fuss about a few but finally we find one you are ecstatic about and we sign the lease. A few years later at a really nice steakhouse (sorry if your vegan) I tell you I want to ask you some thing. You say sure what is it? I scoot out of my seat and get down on one knee and grab your left hand. I look into your eyes as I see them start to well up with tears. I say, "Listen baby I love you with all of my heart and these past few years have been the best I could have ever asked for." "My life and whole heart are now and forever will be yours and I was wondering if you would do me the honor of marrying me?"

Cont?
>>
I am 173cm and anything taller than 180cm is a turnoff.
>>
>>7652085
You sound about the right height for me.
>>
>>7652056
Cont pls

Where you live? i'll move over tomorrow
>>
>>7652170
Kansas

So I take it as a yes?
So you say yes to me and stand up. I stand up in front of you and we embrace locking lips in what is possibly the most electric kiss we have ever experienced together. We unhook an look down my hand still holding yours and I slide the ring on. The entire resturant looks at us like wtf and one fat cat lady in the back jumps up going "whoo!" When she starts to clap the rest of the resturant slowly starts to clap along with her. We look away from the cat lady back towards each other and kiss again. We smile kinda laughing as we are still lips to lips. We then sit back down and our food has never tasted so good as it does at this moment. When we leave the resturant we go for a walk hand in hand around town talking excitedly about how we can't believe what we have just done. We finally make it back to our apartment and we can't wait to get our clothes off. Just as soon as you get your pants off I put both of my hands on your shoulders and push you up against the wall and kiss you. (Not wanting to get into too graphic detail) we kiss passionately then I grab you by the waist and pick you up still kissing. We turn 180 around and I drop you on the bed. The feeling in the air outside our apartment that night had an almost static quality and a soft buzzing from the electricity coming from our room.

More? I'm liking this. Lol
>>
>>7652202
Yes please husband, more would be great!
I'm from Australia so may take a while for me to fly over
>>
>>7652211
Those are the dubs I fell in love with!

Actually I do need a roommate rent is too much.
Anyways
A few months go by and the excitement hasn't waned. We spend our days picking out what we want at the wedding, where we are going to have it, who all is gonna be there and where we are going to seat them so that when the have "a few too many" they don't try starting a fight. When we are finally settled on all that we pick a date. (Now that I typed that I figured we should have picked that first) we choose to have our wedding in may. Just about the time when all the flowers start to blossom. We hold the wedding outside in a field on the top of a nice round hill. There we stand hand in hand with our families, friends, and some homeless looking guy I have no idea if anyone invited. The preacher does his thing the we exchange vows. You wrote possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I stand there almost in tears as you pledge your undying love for me. My heart is racing but I have never felt so calm in my life. Standing there glazing into your eyes the rest of the world vanishes away, I only see you. Then comes my turn, " ANON, ever since I posted on 4chan and saw your dubs, I knew I would love you until the end of time. You make the sun seem brighter, the air more sweet to smell. You are the most important thing to me and to lose you would mean to lose myself. I want this moment right here to never end for it is the happiest moment in my life. I love you ANON." The preacher then says if there no objections I now pronounce these two in Holy Matrimony. At that moment even before he says another word I grab you and kiss you as if my life depended on it. Your eyes wide open still from looking at the preacher. After a few seconds you realize what I had just done and your eyes close. Mine having tears running down the side of my face.

More? I kinda ran out of room on this one.
>>
>>7652153
southwest france?
>>
>>7651595
I want to snuggle up to someone taller

Thing is I'm 6'1 :[
>>
>>7651959
If it were that easy I wouldn't be here. Last muscle bear I dated was out of my league so I'm spoiled now.
>>
>tfw 5'11
>tfw the taller they are the lower my standards get
I hate being obsessed with taller dudes. It's so dumb but I just want to be small against a big strong casually dominant protective bf and it's basically impossible to find because even if those dudes exist and were gay, I'm so average there's no way they'd ever pay me any attention
>>
>>7651595

Within an inch or two of 5'10". Makes 69ing easier if he's near my height,
>>
>>7651595
taller guys seem to be much more distant, don't know why
>>
Ideal is either around 190cm and athletic or 170-175 and a total qt
>>
>>7651653
>I also prefer to date "girlier" guys than me too. See pic related
Shouldnt be too hard.

I'm 5'7 and 5'8. Bare feet and shoes. aprox.
I'm bi. But i only have a strong preference for the dudes i fuck. Girls can be tall as fuck for all i care. Guys cant be giants. Then it just feels weird fucking them. But i'm sure there are people who are totally reversed than that.
>>
>>7652211
>>7652266
man, you two are adorable
ausanon, rent in kansas will be much cheaper than you're used to, i live in a shitty part of a shitty part of australia and rent here is still comparable to the more expensive american cities -- even the relatively metropolitan areas of kansas are cheap
>>
>>7652947
It's just subs bringing people together.
>>
>>7652971
I meant dubs here
>>
>>7651595
Small and cute.

I'm 6'2", so it's not hard to find small cute guys.
>>
>>7653547
Same, just not 6'2"
>>
>>7651622
>i'm a straight guy (female)
??
>>
>>7651595
I'm 6'5" and interested in any height that isn't manlet tier.
>>
>>7653583
Straight FtM
>>
>>7651595

I'm 6'4" and I prefer men taller than me because I like to feel petite.

I obviously don't get laid that much.
sadface.jpg
>>
>>7653941
Well they have those leg lengthening surgeries, I'm sure they could just chop some out to make you shorter.

You would just have an over long torso and short stumpy legs.
>>
5'11.5

prefer noticably smoler than me

because king of manlet syndrome
>>
>>7653827
Just say that, then
>>
>>7651595
>6'3"
Prefer shorter guys. The shorter the better.
>>
5'11" gay male, would like a man who's same height or taller, up to about 6'5"
>>
5'11" here. I prefer taller guys.
>>
>>7652266
Fantastic!
Sorry i fell asleep was around 2am here. Please continue <3
>>
>>7654175
I haven't been to sleep. My sleep schedule is so messed up. That way if I stay up a long time I'll be wiped out tonight and be ready to sleep at a reasonable time.
>>
>>7654175
I might have to leave it there. My brain is fried from too little sleep. And I'm on beer two so I'm getting slightly distracted. Kek
>>
>>7654325
Yeah no worries
Thanks for that, really enjoyable and sweet
Goodnight <3
>>
>>7651595
6'2
Ideally, I want someone exactly my height. I'm cool with a slightly shorter guy, though. No shorter than 5'9.
>>
>>7654020
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>7651597
I like girls taller than me. I'm 5'2" so I'm usually the shorter one anyways
>>
>>7655068
My old roommate is 5'4" and he is dating a girl that is 6' they get along great
>>
i am 6'1 but i want a guy taller than me so i can be fem for once
>>
>>7655116
Norway has alot of tall guys
>>
>>7655101
That's so cute! I love size differences in couples.
>>
>>7655116
You can be fem while being taller anon
>>
I've found that most of the guys I've been into are shorter than I am (5'9"-ish)

I think it's just that I find shorter guys more approachable/less intimidating
>>
>>7651595
6'1 here, prefer 6'2 and over, pref 6'4
>>
I'm a 5'9" bi MtF. I prefer taller people because I like to feel tiny, and the thought of someone effortlessly dominating me is really hot. Unfortunately, I can't find anyone significantly taller than me where I live.
>>
>>7656240
how does height correlate with someone being able to "dominate you effortlessly"? you're a weak little bitch, literally any man could snap your neck like a twig
>>
File: png.png (213KB, 422x371px) Image search: [Google]
png.png
213KB, 422x371px
Is 5'11''(around 1.80cm) tall for men or women?
>>
>>7656710
>you're a weak little bitch, literally any man could snap your neck like a twig
h-hot...
>>
>>7651595
im 6,2 and like shorter men.. I love to be able to pick them up and man handle them when fun in the bedroom starts ;)
>>
5'4 bi mtf
I just like to be the little spoon, makes me feel safe.
>>
5'3". I like men my own height or shorter.
>>
>>7651595
I prefer shorter guys. There's something about a small guy that makes you want to protect and hold them. But I'm like 5'9''. Realistically, I'm not going to hold and protect anyone.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.