[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these are the surgeries that trannies really need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

File: hypertelorism-500x500.jpg (29KB, 315x418px) Image search: [Google]
hypertelorism-500x500.jpg
29KB, 315x418px
Not fucking bullshit FFS but REAL craniofacial surgery to brings the face into female ranges. FFS is fucking bullshit and doesn't do shit to minimize the expanded facial planes
>>
File: ME.jpg (152KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
ME.jpg
152KB, 719x719px
Is this classic skullposting?
>>
>>7651282
Isn't this part of FFS?
>>
>>7651293
no, you stupid, no. Educate yourself, you retarded tranny
>>
>>7651290
eat shit and die
>>
>>7651297
Well what even is this surgery, who is it for?
>>
File: mask.png (709B, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
709B, 90x90px
>>7651302
this surgery is for people with hypertelorism. Look up hypertelorism. However, a minor version of this same surgery could be used for trannies who have a big "mask". The mask is that area that comprises orbital rims and the upper part of the facial planes. It is a very dimorphic trait and yet FFS surgeons do not know how to fix it.
>>
hmm wouldn't that surgery kinda crush the brain?
>>
File: Mary_mac_dougal_1.jpg (10KB, 193x253px) Image search: [Google]
Mary_mac_dougal_1.jpg
10KB, 193x253px
>>7651309
So you are telling me that they could realistically apply a surgery meant for people who look like this, to trannies?
>>
>>7651339
are you out of your mind? They have been doing this kind of surgery for years and you are now telling me that it crushes the brain? seriously?
>>
>>7651344
a slight modification, yes, but good luck finding a surgeon sympathetic enough with trannies to apply this surgery
>>
>>7651354

They don't really need to be sympathetic, they just need to be profit-seeking.
>>
>>7651344
wow those are neotenous features
>>
>>7651282
FFS is terrible. You try to look like Barbie and end up looking like the Cryptkeeper in a skirt. Just get over things like 'expanded facial planes', cis girls can be ugly too you know.
>>
>>7651940
FFS is fine. For many girls it's the last thing they need to feel better about themselves, there are bad results out there but that's true of everything.
>>
>>7651954
I'd say in the long-term the results of such work are almost always bad. I'd also it's a wasteful vanity project and more about being attractive than being dysphoric, to be quite desu with you, but as long as you pay for it yourself - whatever.
>>
>>7651994
> I'd also it's a wasteful vanity project and more about being attractive than being dysphoric,

Lmao. The vast majority of trans women need FFS to truly pass, even if they start relatively young. Get off it.
>>
>>7651996
Again, cis girls can be ugly too.
>>
>>7652004
1. ugly =/= manly
2. only an absurdly tiny fraction look manly, and that rarely comes with the rest of the manly features that many trannies have
>>
>>7652008
Thinking your face isn't pretty enough is probably the closest to a cis girl's experience in life that a tranny gets. So really FFS makes dysphoria worse, because before you were just an ugly girl, but now you look like an alien.
>>
>>7652020
Again, looking like a man =/= looking like an ugly girl
>>
>>7652004
why are you so fucking stupid, retarded, delusional and full of shit? Ugly cis girls do not look like fucking man, stupid.
>>
>>7651282
The problem with modifying the skull is, the tranny still has huge shoulders and ribcage combined with narrow hips. Making the face smaller would make shoulders appear bigger.
>>
>>7652042
>>7653755
Some people are born with horrible disfigurements and go through life with everyone naturally repulsed by their grotesque features.

But no, yeah, you're right, having a manface is such a serious issue, without FFS you can't be pretty and that's very very important~
>>
File: 95_P360_i220_540.jpg (55KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
95_P360_i220_540.jpg
55KB, 540x400px
>>7651282
okay if this is real ffs hour, pic related.
if you're getting your jaw shave and genioplasty, it's gonna put your face out of proportion unless you get that midface shortened too.
>>
>>7654052
You're right. In fact I'll quit my hrt and grow out my beard, cuz some women are ugly too!
>>
>>7654181
Tfw I'm actually afraid of this since coming on this site.
>>
>>7654305
I'm literally the only person, I can almost guarantee you this, I am the ONLY person who has ever posted that image, unless I've missed it, but I've never ever seen anyone else post it. I've posted it multiple times since last august.
>>
>>7654335
The thing is though, is that surgery even safe for people who don't have fucked-up skulls? I don't think that's a normal part of any FFS package.
>>
>>7654346
It's not a normal part of FFS. it's an orthognathic/maxillofacial surgery type to correct malocclusions, which a lot of people have.
if you have a bad overbite, for example. it's often part of double jaw surgery, if you have a short mandible.
mouth breathers have it really bad, they really fuck their mandibles up.
i don't have it as bad as mouth breathers cause i keep my mouth shut, so i do have a defined jawline and chin, i just have a shorter mandible and longer maxilla, so i have legit orthognathic grounds for getting it done lmao.
>>
>>7654397
mouth breathers? what are you talking about? I breathe from my mouth often because partial occlusion in the nose (there's a surgery for that, too).

what happens with breathing from the mouth and having defined jawline and chins???
>>
>>7654677
oh boy, do you want to go down this rabbit hole?
youtube search "mew orthotropics" and knock yourself out.
basically orthodontists primarily concern themselves with teeth, orthognathic surgeons with correcting malocclusions of the jaw, and neither of these classic schools seeks to understand the etiology, the causes, of those teeth and jaw problems.
orthotropics is a school of thought that seeks to understand where malocclusions come from, and use that understanding to inform treatment, which may often be standard orthodontics or orthognathic surgery, but since there is variation in procedure within those, orthotropics can better inform what in an individual patient is more suitable.
>>
>>7654397
So if I got work done on my chin, my maxilla would look disproportionate?
>>
>>7654699
no, it's just that it seems to be a "piece of meat" that blocks one of my nose holes. Indeed, it can block one or the other, the hole which is blocked can be changed by lying over the target side in bed lol, so I thing it's gotta be some piece of meat hanging down there,

>>again, what has to do "being a mouth breather" with having a defined chin?
>>
>>7654727
if you get a jaw shave and reductive genioplasty, the distance between the base of your lips and chin can look disproportionately short compared to the distance between your lips and eyes, or rather vice versa, that the distance between lips and eyes - your midface - can look disproportionately long.
it's not even a matter of a shorter midface being more feminine, it's just that if your jaw surgery puts your face out of proportion, it might put you in the uncanny valley and cause people to doubletake and look at you longer to figure out what is wrong with your face, and that opens you up to potential clocking.

>>7654741
yes, but orthotropics explains how, if you grow up with an obstruction blocking your nasal passage, forcing you to breathe through your mouth, it causes you to drop your tongue from your palate, and potentially even drop your jaw and relax your jaw muscles so your teeth aren't in contact with each other. your jaw then develops incorrectly, changing the shape of your face.

see pic, the first photo is the boy when he was younger, and the latter two when he was older, and he had been breathing through his mouth all his life, leading to a severely under-developed mandible, and also, oftentimes in such people, a longer midface and incorrectly angled maxilla.
>>
File: 20160722_021345.jpg (342KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20160722_021345.jpg
342KB, 1280x720px
>>7654772

LOL, indeed I've got a bit of shaggy skin under the jaw.

Here's a pic of mine, tell me what you see, indeed, since you seem to know much more than most medics I've seen in my fucking life (which could be called vets, or butchers, since they've been very... "unprofessional")

HON WITH FAKE BAD WIG INCOMING, DON'T BE TOO RUDE
>>
>>7654896
Why do you wear a wig?
>>
>>7654912

Because looking like a butch lesbian with short hair is not an option.
>>
>>7654935
Indeed, this is one of my very first pics, I've got better ones now, but I'm addicted to angle magic, and I wanted one where my midface would be visible iun the most hon-est way
>>
>>7654896
>since you seem to know much more than most medics I've seen in my fucking life
I'm flattered, thanks. I've had to make up for the shit tier care in the NHS, so I swat up on all aspects of my own medical condition.
Staying informed has actually saved me from trouble, a lot of the times. If I see a psychiatrist, I know I have a prolonged QT interval. I know a Neurodevelopmental psychologist's assessment deemed me predisposed and high risk of neuroleptic malignant syndrome. I know through past treatment that certain classes of drugs can trigger dissociation, poor impulse control, and mania in me.
The last psychiatrist I saw, he wanted to put me on Venlafaxine. I said no, that could trigger those symptoms in me. He wanted to put me on a tricyclic. I said no, my QT interval is prolonged, that could literally kill me, it could cause sudden cardiac death.
Unprofessional? You bet. They don't ask important, pertinent questions.

Anyway, your face. It's always more difficult to tell from head-on photos rather than side profiles, but you get used to seeing the cues. Yes, I think you may have been affected by mouth-breathing. It looks primarily due to you dropping your tongue from your palate, which you need to do to breathe through your mouth. However, your jaw and chin development seem okay, which would indicate you keep your teeth together most of the time and are not slack-jawed.

Want the hard truth? I think you could benefit from maxillary osteotomy, for sure, and perhaps even double jaw surgery.

I don't think as far as FFS go, that you particularly need a jaw shave. You don't need a sliding genioplasty, just the corners of your chin rounded off. Doing any mandibular work whatsoever, would make your midface look disproportionately long... because it is.

Sorry, but hey, we're both in the same boat.
>>
>>7654935

If I take it off, will he die?
>>
File: 20170115_205224.jpg (324KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170115_205224.jpg
324KB, 1280x720px
>>7655001

No probs sis.

I'm actually a bit like you, I'm a biologist and a psychologist, and I've combined the knowledge of both fields to give a lesson or two to more than one psychiatrist and neurologist hahaha.

Also, a doctor almost killed me as a kid, had chronic amygdalitis and he insistend on "let the boy get cured naturally, he doesn't need amygdalectomy"... fast forward 3 years I was dying with stunted growth, and only a surgeon who saw me for a whole year in the ER center each weekend suspected what happent.

sigh...

side profile picture incoming.

>>also, you seem interesting and intellgient, wouldn't mind to get in contact with you or to give some contact info here in the chan. We could have very interesting conversations. Don't worry, I'm not trying to hit on you hahahaha.

And yes, I know I'll need extensive surgeries... but I've got the means, and I'm willing to pay for that.
>>
>>7655053
ayo, covering your forehead with bangs and a hat skews judgement, lol.
okay, even though I can't see the slope of your forehead, all other things considered, you might be lucky! it doesn't look like you'd necessarily need double jaw surgery, just a maxillary osteotomy, maybe a little angling and advancement to get both jaws meeting each other nicely, presto.
you definitely need to get the nasal obstruction sorted before that though because if you don't solve the cause of the problem, even invasive bone surgery has a surprising relapse rate. you need to into orthotropics and learn proper jaw and tongue posture and breathing techniques to stop relapse after jaw surgery.

I'm a little hesitant to drop my skype here, do you use discord? I hang around on bi-gen and if you identified yourself as midface-anon there we could make contact.

https://discord.gg/DwG6w
>>
>>7655093

done!! I'm there, where are you?!?!
>>
>>7655182
dioxide? i'm messaging a heap in the shitposting channel.
>>
>>7655093
Sal pls
>>
>>7655263
pls what? god damn am I that recognizable as the Long QT interval OG SERM and Midface shill?
>>
>>7655373
Nah don't worry, random fondue dropping by
>>
File: 1484960216474.jpg (356KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
1484960216474.jpg
356KB, 1305x892px
Angela, it's not good to be posting on here while recovering from your ffs. Get some rest so hopefully your posts become less apparent.
>>
>>7654772
Do most young mouth breathers get treated for it nowadays in western nations? At some point during or after puberty I became a mouth breather due to a clogged nose. I think it was intermittent enough and late enough that it didnt screw up my jaw development. When I went to the doctor about it he said I had perennial rhinitis so he gave me some medicated nasal spray(nasonex). I don't have the stuffed up nose anymore but I do often have one nasal passage blocked and sometimes both. Maybe I should get some more of that spray.

I only found out mouthbreathing was bad for you in the past few years, no one ever explained it to me(i'm 32). I pay closer attention to it now.
>>
The reason this kind of surgery is performed is to bring the 2 sides of the face closer together. Usually do to hypertelorism. If this surgery was performed on a normal looking face the eyes would be WAY to close together and the facial proportions would be way off! You'd look disfigured!
>>
>>7657115
Duh!!??? Trannies have a higher interorbital breadth compared to real womem. Stupid! Of course, there are close set-eyes trannies too, but the tendency is to have wide set eyes which look uncanny. The goal would be to reduce the interorbital distance but not as much as in children with hypertelorism
>>
>>7657592
Ok so you bring the eyes closer together, you still got that wide male skull above the eyes. Won't it look out of proportion?
>>
>>7655053
Your facial geometry is fine. Its healthy. Its still male though. You have a long midface typical of white males (and females, but against female and male have different scales and different severity of proportions)
>>
>>7655053
What surgeries are you planning on getting?
>>
>>7658997
Yes. That is why most of this is hopeless. To bring a male to skull to female proportions mean treating it like a jigsaw puzzle. Slide the orbits closer, reduce lateral orbit bone, somehow reduce the cranial vault height and width, slide the midface together, slide the chin up, shave the jaw angles, slide the cheek bones in. Do you see how extreme this all is? Most trannies need all these adjustments to obtain anything close to a normal females face. And many of these adjustments might not even be as medically feasible as they sound on the surface.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.