[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do dominant trans people really exist? I'm an ultra submissive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2016-12-11-13-45-59.png (789KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-11-13-45-59.png
789KB, 1080x1920px
Do dominant trans people really exist? I'm an ultra submissive trans girl (pic related) and I really want to be dommed by another trans person, but we all seem to be subs ;-;
>>
>>7650266
What you're thinking of is ftms
>>
>>7650319
Can you elaborate?
>>
File: fetishes.jpg (510KB, 1200x1158px)
fetishes.jpg
510KB, 1200x1158px
>>7650266
>ageplayer
Pig disgusting

Im into gentle femdom.
ive always topped in everything but my current relationship.
>>
>>7650266
i've met a few 'dominant' transgirls, MOST of them are just subby switches who top out of necessity
i've met some hard doms though

for my part i could probably gentle top, i'm much more of a sub though
>>
File: bdsm test december 2016.png (143KB, 409x515px) Image search: [Google]
bdsm test december 2016.png
143KB, 409x515px
>>7650266
yes
t. ftm
[spoiler]getting serious with someone from here though[/spoiler]
>>
>>7650319
The overwhelming number of desperate cis male subs should put lie to the idea that your gender is the determining factor in who dominates.

>>7650266
Yes.

But I've pretty much given up on expressing any dominance. My other relationship requirements are picky enough that I think I'm pushing it to hold out for subs, and I should probably settle for vanilla if I score anything at all. Plus I'm a trans man, and keep running into people who specifically want a guy with a vagina so they can dominate him and fuck him silly, and I just internally click off when I see that. I figure anyone who is really submissive and looking for a guy wants the dick included. So whatever. Gonna settle for vanilla and mutual interests and friction if I find that.

Would be curious to know what the breakdown actually is, though.
>>
File: welp.png (180KB, 429x489px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
180KB, 429x489px
>>7651077
Forgot the pic, apparently.
>>
File: never.png (545KB, 820x940px) Image search: [Google]
never.png
545KB, 820x940px
>I already have qt bf that wanted to be more kinky and so he indulges me
First non-vanilla relationship, feels okay. Why are you surprised girls are subs
>>
File: BDSMresults.png (199KB, 455x505px) Image search: [Google]
BDSMresults.png
199KB, 455x505px
MtF. They didn't really have my exact fetish tho, but that's understandable.
>>
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
92% Exhibitionist
88% Switch
85% Voyeur
80% Experimentalist
75% Submissive
74% Degrader
71% Master/Mistress
70% Dominant
68% Sadist
67% Brat
66% Degradee
66% Primal (Prey)
62% Non-monogamist
62% Masochist
59% Primal (Hunter)
59% Slave
59% Pet
57% Owner
57% Girl/Boy
56% Brat tamer
53% Vanilla
47% Daddy/Mommy
40% Rigger
34% Rope bunny
23% Ageplayer
>>
>>7650266
its hard to be dom if your insecure, and all of you are =)
>>
>>7651178
That was incredibly limp.

If you aren't going to bother with a strong individualized response to each thread, you may as well have a generic "ur ugly and will never be a magic school bus kys" copypasta to save time.
>>
>>7651175

>Switch
Unf~
>>
>>7650266
Well, I'm MtF and that's my result. Whether I'm gonna be dominant or submissive depends on the partner and my relationship with him/her. I would probably dominate a femboy and submit to a regular guy. It's more complicated with women and would mostly depend on her personality and attitude.
I'd be okay with vanilla as well, but I'd like to try different stuff.
>>
File: IMG_3359.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3359.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Straight mtf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.