[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No need for top surgery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: nips.jpg (114KB, 382x364px) Image search: [Google]
nips.jpg
114KB, 382x364px
>fit
>extremely flat chest (AAA at best)
>tiny nipples and areolas
>doesn't even look like I got tits but a tiny bit of gyno instead
Would liposuction be a viable option or it's retarded? I think top surgery is too much for almost nothing.
>>
are you a BDD ftm?

i see no gyno
>>
>>7650079
if that's you, it looks fine as it is

a little bit of gyno is kind of hot
>>
>>7650116
>>7650130
Not me but it looks exactly like that. It's way less noticeable when I stand up or stretch like in that pic, but when I crouch or bend forward there's some tiny gyno that bothers the fuck out of me.
>>
>>7650149
If you look exactly like that then no problem but you could get a consult with a surgeon to see what they think.
>>
>>7650155
Yeah, never got any actual breasts. I'm thankful for that.

Just wanted to hear someone say that it's not retarded to think of lipo instead of top surgery.
>>
File: 1428991321454.jpg (84KB, 498x487px)
1428991321454.jpg
84KB, 498x487px
>>7650079
>I think top surgery is too much for almost nothing.
But it is something, clearly.

It sounds like you have no dysphoria, so into the trash you go with the rest of the trenders.
>>
>>7650170
>some tripfagging transbian hon thinks he's the authority here
L O L
>>
>>7650170
>literally want to get rid of the little I got
>trender
Fuck off.
>>
>>7650189
>some aap fujoshi refuses to transition and think's she isn't a trender
>>
File: palms the face.jpg (53KB, 372x363px)
palms the face.jpg
53KB, 372x363px
>>7650170
Sperging hon: the post,
ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>7650149
I think a lot of guys nipples poke out a bit when they lean forward. Mine do and I don't even have gyno I'm pretty sure (no hard lumps under my nips or anything)
>>
>>7650194
You literally said it's "too much for nothing".
>>
some trans guys are lucky enough to have tiny tits and they don't need top surgery. doesn't make you a trender.
>>
>>7650203
I'm not the idiot posting a thread she already knows the answer to.

She just wants to draw attention to herself.
>"Look at me I got small tits!"

Congrats I guess.
>>
>>7650213
Then why does OP feel the need to make a thread all about her and her tits?

Attention-whoring is what girls and trenders do.
>>
>>7650211
I said that top surgery is too much because I don't have F cups (or even the money to afford it, and I'm not one to beg on the internet or in real life). Even saying AAA is a stretch, plus I'm athletic and they look like pecs.

With some little gyno, that is.

>>7650220
>She just wants to draw attention to herself.
>herself
Whatever. I asked for opinions from trans and cis guys about medical procedures, of course I wanted attention.
>>
>>7650229
Men attention whore all the time. It's not a gendered concept.
>>
>>7650234
So you did already know the answer to your own question?

How very selfish of you, bumping a thread off the board just so people can talk about your boobs.
>>
>>7650229
pretty sure OP was just looking for advice/input, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>7650262
Why does she need advice when she answered her own question in the op?
>>
>>7650165
not retarded but i think lipo might be a little more complicated in your case than just fat removal, considering what you do have has got to be all breast tissue. but yeah, a doctor's consult couldn't hurt
>>
>>7650268
We get it you live a sad life and have nothing better to do than shit up 4chan threads, but this is getting ridiculous. Go hang yourself, autistic tranny.
>>
>>7650229
Maybe the OP wants to confirm that his perception of the situation is accurate. Maybe he wants to hear from someone with a similarly small chest and how they handled it. He's clearly dysphoric though (seems to have been reluctant even to upload a pic of his OWN chest, very attention-whoring there, yeah), calling him a trender is you reaching.

I've noticed you being a complete cock in virtually every thread you reply to. Seems completely obvious that you're massively overcompensating for your own insecurity. Did you MEAN to make it so obvious?

>>7650079
Are you on T yet? Because part of the potential answer here is that maybe you should wait to see how T affects the look of your torso before deciding.

I guess I'd also wonder about your cancer risk if you don't remove breast tissue but take T indefinitely. (I'm honestly not too well-versed on that issue, though. I had my own genes tested and I carry no markers associated with breast cancer, so I wrote it off as a negligible risk and didn't really research it, desu.)
>>
I would definitely ask your doctor just to be on the safe . There's more to breasts than just fat, there's some hard tissue in there and it can cause issues and possibly even develop cancer. Being flat is great, but you may still need surgery.

Also isn't Fiona mtf lol
>>
>>7650306
Fiona without trip detected
>>
>>7650306
Just another self hating hon that likes to take out his insecurities of how he'll never pass out on other trannies who are just looking for some advice. Just ignore anything that "Fiona" posts.
>>
>>7650322
No...
Why would a ftm go by a girl name?
>>
>7650245
>7650268
I was asking because I don't know anyone who didn't have top surgery or even talked to people who had lipo, holy shit. How triggered can you be.

>>7650286
Thanks. I'm looking for similar experiences and it's mostly about women doing it for making their boobs more perky, not very helpful to me.

>>7650294
>Are you on T yet?
No, not yet. Mostly because I take a shitload of meds and I went off therapy, I'm only seeing a psychiatrist for prescriptions 5 mins a month.
>>
>>7650322
I'm positive that demented hon suffers from crippling loneliness and social isolation so much its only interaction is getting (you)s by autistically screeching in random threads
Did that shit too in other gens but forgot to remove the trip before shitposting pretending to be something else. I feel sorry but it's entertaining.
>>
>>7650322
>>7650331
I'm not sure why you think that random post is me but ok. Keep being retarded and looking for arguments by all means.

>>7650327
I make fun of hons all the time. I'm an early transitioner, if anything hons should be jealous of ME.
>>
File: (you).png (90KB, 1195x888px)
(you).png
90KB, 1195x888px
>>7650348
dropped pic
>>
>>7650348
Nice try Honona. Early transitioners don't spend hours upon hours shitposting on an Ethiopian paper plane crafting site to make feel better about themselves.
>>
>>7650348
>>7650351
>using multiple computers to keep his lonely charade going
you are truly sad
i pity you
>>
>>7650356
Not her, but I'm an early transitioner and I do. But in my case, it will all be over soon.
>>
>>7650356
Anyone who posts on this website is an autistic social retard. You're no different than me.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.