[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bitter tranny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (1MB, 440x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 440x300px
I hate everyone just because no one sees me as a boy. /r9k/ posts about females and trannies make me so angry, and don't even get me started on real life. I feel like everyone's out to prove how I'm not really a man and will always be a weak girl.

I shouldn't feel this bitter so young, I'm 18 and starting hormones in a few months. Do I have some mental disorder other than just gender dysphoria?
Do others feel this way?
>>
>>7648776
18 is already five years too late for an MtF, you're lucky you're FtM. But yeah life can suck as any kind of tranny, just try not to worry about it and keep transitioning until you're more attractive than 90% of guys on the robot board. It shouldn't be hard.
>>
Anon, lemme be the first to tell you; you cannot control how people see you, or what they think of you. No matter how hard you try, it just doesn't work that way. It's wishing for the rain to go away.

As long as you love yourself, and stick to your convictions; you're a man and nothing anyone says can take that away from you. Cis men are often ridiculed for being "weak" "sissy" or "girly", so when you hear those comments, know that transmen like you aren't alone, as cis men hear them too. The people who respect and understand you are going to know how to speak to you, anyone else is mere white noise. They have their own problems, but so many are blind to themselves, so they turn on the people around them. Ignore them. They have their burden to carry, as do you.

For the record, I, a faceless anon on this Indonesian body dysmorphia internet support group, believe you are a burly man, and you could probably overpower me with very little effort

t.mtf whose muscles have been cannibalized by her body
>>
>>7648776
>I'm not really a man and will always be a weak girl.
I was fairly strong years ago, but after the orchiectomy and muscle wasting, I can't even open pasta sauce jars. Testosterone is a hell of a drug. You'll do okay. Oats and squats, anon.
>>
>>7648792
What if I'm always bitter though? It's not just the tranny thing, but being really socially anxious and isolated from everyone else.
>>7648815
Thank you anon. That actually helped a ton. I don't have a strong self confidence or anything though, wish I knew how to change that.
>>
>>7648776
>Do I have some mental disorder other than just gender dysphoria?
probably. i'm in the same position as you, turn 19 in a month, and while it feels like shit that i look like a girl and people more or less treat me as one, i realize that there's a reason for that and don't blame other people when they're not trying to be malicious.

once you start passing, things'll be different.
>>
>>7648776
>FtM tranny with T-rage acting like an edgy 14 year old teen.

wew.
Also leave /r9k/.
>>
>>7649069
This. I know that they're just calling what they see, but it hurts when you have friends that know yet still blatantly refer to you as female. like even gender neutral would be better. Not to mention my gf who only likes me because I'm female. This hurts and I'm being super whiny today.
>>
>>7649090
They belong there, 90% of them are autistic as hell.
>>
>>7649094
Hang in there, anon. I don't want to scare you, but it's likely that you won't have any of your current friends/gf in five years based on what you're saying here.

I had a very tight friend group that got together for LAN parties regularly, and when I came out to them it went from neutrality, to being challenged by the changes, to just isolating me from the group. Cis folks don't anticipate how much adjustment they need to make for trans friends, and they don't often take the sympathetic route of
>this is hard but my trans friend has it way harder
I tried to be forgiving and open with my friends as they struggled to accept the person I was, and it proved too much no matter how courteous I became. I was effectively ostracized. I ended up moving very far away and it helped, but if you don't have that option I hope you find a network of friends who will actually understand you

When I started transition, I was ready to accept losing many things. Nothing could prepare me for how much I actually lost
>>
>>7648836
Pasta sauce jars have defeated you, anon, I am sorry but you have my feels
>>
>>7648776
>and will always be a weak girl
That's not true though. Sex hormones control the majority of your strength. There's a reason trans women are the most pathetically weak people there are, they have low testosterone compared to normal women.

Once you start HRT, you can be ripped if you want.
>>
Story time:

> Doing security at a grocery store
> Wasted guy comes in: late teens?
> Make sure he gets home safe, i.e. see him leave in a cab
> butwhatthere'smore.oops
> Shakes my hand as he's about to leave to thank me for letting him shop and get home safe
> Hands are SO soft and dainty
> Thatchesttho.oic
> He is actually a she

I wanted to let this person know they were in stealth mode IFF they were ftm. It bothers me to take the "their gender is none of my business" approach. I wanted to let them know that I was fooled if it would have been an ego/confidence boost. Is there no approachable way to talk to trans about this? Even positive feedback?

They're a regular, so I'll seem them again. I was surprised to see them so drunk they could barely stand.
>>
>>7650225
> It bothers me to take the "their gender is none of my business" approach. I wanted to let them know that I was fooled if it would have been an ego/confidence boost.

But you weren't fooled. You clocked him. He's a failure. You would just make him feel bad.
>>
>>7648776
> browsing /r9k/
Why? Are you an autist
>>
>>7650237
He was too smashed to cover his tracks. He got caught out because he was sloppy. I'd seen him several times and could, at most, speculate.

This time he was careless and that blew his cover.
>>
>>7648776
Sounds like shit a weak girl would say.
>>
>>7650225
it's probably better not to say anything unless you know for sure
>>
>>7648776
>everyone's out to prove how I'm not really a man and will always be a weak girl
Dressing like a man isn't going to make you physically stronger.
>>
>>7650384
To clarify: I'm not trying to be a dick but if the issue is you want to be stronger, then it's not a tranny issue, it's a /fit/ issue.
>>
>>7650384
>dressing like a man won't make you a man
fixed
>talking like a man wont make you a man
>walking like a man wont make you a man
>taking hormones wont make you a man
>chopping off tits wont make you a man
>sewing on fat and skin to your clit won't make you a man
>making your clit big won't make you a man
>you will never be a man, just a woman playing glorified dress up and pretend
>>
>>7650416
Yeah but manlets are a thing and nobody questions the maleness of somebody with a beard. As long as OP doesn't get fucked by genetics, everything will be kosher.
>>
>>7649147
That pretty much only happens if you're a trans woman.....
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.