[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously how the fuck do I deal with gender dysphoria? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1470415117620.jpg (26KB, 201x202px) Image search: [Google]
1470415117620.jpg
26KB, 201x202px
Seriously how the fuck do I deal with gender dysphoria? I'm 22 I doubt I could look like a girl if I transitioned even though I'm not too masc. I think transitioning would be so hard and idk if it would even be worth it. Is there any actual ways to deal with this besides transitioning?

Side note /r9k/ is my main board because I'm a loser and all the tranny spam and girl(male) and why haven't you transitioned spam really fucks with me a lot since I have dysphoria. I doubt it's this boards fault but if any of you spam that there can you please stop?
>>
>>7648438
The thing is, even if you "deal" with it by repressing, you'll still be a girl inside. Why not just start now when your results might not be so bad? As opposed to when you snap at 30.
>>
>>7648446
I feel as if I wouldn't get great results as is right now anyways. I know it wont go away but I am afraid of transitioning and how it could fuck up my life. I live with my parents still and I currently have no job so in order to transition I would have to come out to them and have them take me to an informed consent clinic in Boston. That's best case scenario and it probably wouldn't be that bad I guess but I could come out and they just kick me out and I'm homeless and all of my friends moved away so I would actually be living on the street.
>>
>>7648495
Well that's rough. Do you have any clues as to what they think of trans people?
>>
>>7648495
You could try self medding without actually socially transitioning. Of course having the money to do this means you need a job but if the dysphoria is troubling you it's really worth it. Just order what you want through QHI or Allday Chemist, then have it shipped to a friend's house or get a PO box. Getting a blood test beforehand is also a good idea.
>>
>>7648510
My dad has said somethings about Caitlyn Jenner that were disheartening but I don't think my mom would hate me over it.

>>7648537
I've been really depressed lately and honestly doubt I could hold a job as I am right now. I thought about trying to self med before but its a scary thought trying to go through such a big change with just information you got from the internet seems scary to me.
>>
>>7648593
If it makes you feel any better, self medding isn't as dangerous as some people (hons) say it is, and medicines available for purchase from QHI and ADC are safe to use. You could go to r/transdiy if you really want to ask about how bad the side effects are. Like I said, taking an initial blood test and subsequent tests after every several months will be more expensive at ~60-110 dollars depending on the test (assuming you go through privatemd); you may be able to get an insured blood test via your general practitioner but I've never done this as my insurance doesn't cover random blood tests.

Also, it may help to know that self medding isn't too expensive if you do Spiro + Estradiol (Cypro is better than Spiro but is more effective but if you have low T levels to start with it isn't that big of a deal). It's about 250-400 a year depending on dosages, and maybe more depending on how often you get blood tests. This really isn't that expensive, and if it helps, you could literally take a part time job as a grocery store bagger and make enough money in under a month, then quit, and you'd probably have enough money for a while.
>>
>>7648438
post pics and we'll evaluate your pottential
>>
>>7648446
I repressed and snapped at 30.

Got lucky with genetics, tho, so no big drama
>>
>tfw you asked how to deal with dysphoira and you get sucked into wanting to transition again instantly

>>7648732
What blood tests would I ask for? The one time I went to one of those websites I think it was like 150 for like 3 months worth. I could be wrong though.

>>7648794
The chances of me ever posting pictures on 4chan are really low. I don't have a chiseled face and I'm 5'9 so I have that going for me. The thing I think would ruin it for me is my forehead its sloped not really bad but I know its far from what a females forehead would look like. Sometimes I look in the mirror and see feminine features and other times I see masc features so idk.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.