[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1451007333245.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451007333245.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
I have a drug problem, specifically alcohol, I want to start with why I think I have this problem, when I was a kid my mother was a junkie and always high or wasted or both, and my dad was the same, and eventually my mother got arrested for driving under the influence and it was her 3rd or 4rth time so she went to prison, and shortly after that, our father died, and my older brother was left to bring me up and one night he came home really drunk and high and said something along the lines of it isn't fair that it was only me and tried to fuck me, I was struggling and kicked him in the head and he was out cold and went to the neighbors and since then I've never seen any of my family again I really miss them even though they were shit and I want to see them again, so what should I do?
>>
Really, the stupid tranny threads where they attention whore for sympathy instead of posting in their general get people posting but someone with actual issues who isn't even asking for sympathy just advice gets ignored?
>>
>>7647775
tanaka a cute
>>
>>7647775
See a therapist. This has been ignored because it is not an lgbt issue.
>>
>>7649166
It is though, I nearly got raped by my brother, and my brother was apparently being raped for a long time by our father, and I'm gay, it's fucking with my head like I don't know if I was born gay or conditioned to be gay
>>
>>7649197
Then why did you not put that in your first post?
I personally do not believe rape can turn some one gay or straight. I doubt there is any conclusive research on the topic.
>>
>>7649228
Probably didn't put it in the first post because of the problem I have, with alcohol, I could barely type when I made this thread
>>
>>7649259
See a therapist.
>>
Therapy is your best bet.
Honestly, no one here has the experience or education needed to tackle this with you. It will probably take years of talking through these things to get yourself into a healthy state.

This isnt to discourage you. You are not "broken" nor are you unworthy or any other negative thought that I am sure rushed into your head. We here just cannot provide the stability or safe space you need to work through what happened to you.

Look for someone who is LGBT friendly, not some gay-hating conversionist Christfag.

Many therapists have a sliding scale for session cost and will work with you to find a fair billing price.

Contact your local addiction counciling, and child abuse crisis centers (google it) and see if they can refer you to someone in your area.
>>
>>7649466
I'm sincerely grateful for your advice, and I'm going to follow through on it, but I need a little more if you would, I can't drive if I'm not sober which means I can't do those things until I'm sober, how do I at least temporarily stop drinking?
>>
>>7647775
Replace alcohol with cannabis. Aim for sativa/hybrid strains, buy a good vaporizer or make cannabutter and use cannabis highs to exercise, learn a musical instrument or other productive activity. It's hard to quit alcohol addiction but very easy to stop using cannabis.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.