[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would str8 people feal if we called them the heterosexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

just wandering what people think
>>
>>7646630
About?
>>
>>7646640
>how would str8 people feal if we called them the heterosexual community
it was in the title
>>
Just as many gays feel it is ludicrous to refer to the LGBT community as a single, homogenous community when they are actually a large group who do not all think the same or share the same cultural values (at best, most at least share similar specific poloitical goals, such as ending social stigma, marriage equality, etc., but it is identity politics that plays the "all LGBT have x political conviction or are TRAITORS" that has certainly driven a rift between many), so would calling normie cis hets a songle community be even more absolutely ludicrous.
But if your goal is to troll, go for it.
>>
>>7646651
Sorry my grammar has some holes, haven't had my morning coffee yet.
tl;dr, just as all legbutts are not the same, this is even more true for the even larger cis het group
>>
>>7646651
i was just wondering i ant trolling just curereus what people think
>>
>>7646651
>>7646658
Very well said I think

>>7646660
I bet most straight people would just laugh tbqh

Like how they laugh at calling themselves cis
>>
>>7646630
Literally nothing, maybe a fucking chuckle, because unlike you guys, we aren't insecure, or doubting ourselves.
>>
lel i call my buddy straightlord, i think its a endearing term :D
>>
>>7646878
I like that.
>>7646744
I've never heard anyone laugh while using the term cis self-referentially. Why would they?
>>
>>7646846
i am ok with my self i just dont understand/hate most of humanity
>>
The whole concept of the LGBT "community" arose from a time when we were marginalised so strongly that we really did all end up collectively booted from society. Calling it a community gave strength to something that was just occurring by default, and contributed to fighting for a rightful place in society that we now hold today.
These days the term "community" doesn't really apply anymore, since LGBT people now have the freedom to move through general society.
Yes, it's a kind of irritating, outdated term, and now rather than helping us it actually stands in the way of further progressing our ability to define ourselves as individuals with our LGBT status being considered irrelevant, but don't forget that the term came from within and fulfilled a dire purpose back in the day. It's not something straights came up with in order to lump us all together.

Just saying for context.
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 747x839px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 747x839px
>>7646651
This term "gay community" has to die because it allows "Leaders of the Gay Community" to say whatever the fuck they want and it's assumed they are speaking for all gays always and forever amen. You might be for something but a "Leader of the Gay Community" has emerged from the woodwork to announce he is against it so now your vote is implicitly against.

>>7646630
People are laughing off terms like cis-shits an breeders so I doubt this would phase anyone.
>>
>>7646630
>wandering
>>
I am a 6'4 white heterosexual male and you can't imagine how bad I am just because I am tall, white and man. I also have blue eyes and yes I open a door to my car for my gf. At this point the word cis has been used negatively so much I just view it as a derogatery term used by stupid libertarians who don't know any better than to smear my privilege to my face.

If I would be a part of a heterosexual minority I'd identify myself as a part of this group from a legal standpoint for the sole purpose to gain the same rights to choose my legal partner. I certainly would not make up new words (often used with shameful connotations) to identify the majority nor would I support bawww stories about inequality.

I consider LGBT as a movement that is representing every sexual identity that is not considered to be a part of the heterosexual majority. The problem is even people within this movement who are met with contempt from the majority are aggressive towards differing views, just take a look at bisexuals, so how can anyone really expect acceptance?
>>
>>7646744
>I bet most straight people would just laugh tbqh

Can confirm.
>>
>>7646893
The idea that they would ever need to say anything to identify themselves as being not a tranny is generally considered to be laughable among straight people
>>
>>7647437
>I certainly would not make up new words (often used with shameful connotations) to identify the majority
Like 'heterosexual'?
Just because 'cis' has gained a subjectively negative connotation due to overuse from a few retards, doesn't mean it's not a useful word in certain conversations.
>>
>>7647507
When I say I am a cis male I always imagine a tumblrina in my head and I can't take it seriously. It's also not only a few, sadly the emergence of safe zones and ocular trespassing speak is just insane. The new youth is being educated in this unhealthy environment where ideas cannot be challenged and people tend to accept unrealistic ideas about the world.

I don't like labels because people are not little check up boxes so I wouldn't use them. When anybody in a conversation says to me "he is gay" or something similar my reaction is always "and?" It's a lack of any meaningful information about that person and that's why I would never talk about homosexuals in the same manner if they were the majority. I believe I am a breeder which always makes me loudly kek when I hear it. As well as cis. It's so twisted to be a part of a minority that was pushed over in the past and still use these derogatory labels, I mean how low can you be? How can I respect a person like that?

Something along this lines is my way of looking at people
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRnTovm26I4
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.