/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transitioning or being visibly queer with pre-existing anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I'm a tall guy (6'3") with a moderately large frame, but I want to be a femboy/transfeminine (specific label doesn't matter much.) I am pretty thin (160 lbs), but I don't think I could "pass" in the same way that a smaller male-bodied person could in the same situation. I think I'll always feel too big, but I can't change that, and this isn't a deterrent to transition on its own. My actual identity and transition goals are pretty figured out, so I don't need too much help there.

My problem is my anxiety. I've been diagnosed with GAD and put on a bunch of meds after being hospitalized for irrational anxiety and suicidal thoughts (which had nothing to do with my identity.) I have hard time even making eye contact with people sometimes if it's bad. I'm worried that I'll have people coming up to me all the time, and I don't want the interactions whether good or bad.

I don't want to explain my identity, or have to deal with these people. I don't want to hear laughter behind me and spend the whole day wondering if it had something to do with me. I honestly think the occasional harsh confrontation would be preferable to 1000 small interactions and fears. Just the minimum amount of socialization I have currently as a "cishetwhitemale" is exhausting and stressful for me.

The icing on the shit cake is that I live and work in a hyper conservative area, so I'm guaranteed to never be left alone.

Does anyone else struggle with this? How do you cope? Has anyone decided transitioning wasn't worth it on this reason alone? I would have transitioned years ago if it weren't for this. I feel like my brain is torturing me
>>
>>7646586
Post face
Not trans you just sound like my type
>>
File: asdfghjklkjhgfddfghj.jpg (18KB, 218x253px) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjklkjhgfddfghj.jpg
18KB, 218x253px
>>7646634

why not lol

Pic is like a year old. I really need laser/electrolysis, my facial hair doesn't even look much better shaved.
>>
>>7646653
ffs would help too. I hope you are as thin as you say you are. Start working out your glutes and you'll get a chaser bf at least
>>
>>7646653
How old are you? My guess is you're in your early-to-mid 20s range, although I could be wrong. Those red lips though, look very kissable. The rest of your face needs hair removal and feminization surgery. Don't know about the rest of your body.
>>
>>7646668

Thin: yes!
Butt: no :(

Been kinda depressed, I've been really apathetic about my personal care lately. I just got a script for my skin (psoraisis) so hopefully that'll clear up soon... but I'm definitely not breaking out the highlight reel here.
>>
File: nfyvhtre6.jpg (612KB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
nfyvhtre6.jpg
612KB, 3024x4032px
>>7646729
oops no pic
>>
>>7646715
24, which is kind of why I'm starting to feel a sense of urgency.
>>
>>7646734
It's good that you're thin. Start running & climbing stairs, mate.
>>
>>7646586
drugs
>>
>>7650166
love me sum drugs

molly has helped me a lot... and makes me feel all girly hehe
>>
>>7646737
you should've felt a sense of urgency ten years ago mate
>>
>>7646586
Who is the catboy?
>>
@7655680
kys you'reself youngshit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.