[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do mtfs always lie about their age?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_o2kpdcDkrJ1qhxtmwo1_500.jpg (136KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2kpdcDkrJ1qhxtmwo1_500.jpg
136KB, 500x667px
Jenna Ariel Tylers has been 23 for the last 6 years? She is still super hot even if she is 30.

http://prettygirlcock.tumblr.com/page/5
>>
>>7642416
I'm pretty sure she is around 23 I know she was a teen in the late 2000's
>>
File: shrug.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
I don't but people get super creeped out when I tell them I am 27 even though I look underage.
>>
>>7642503
I've been lying to people saying I was anywhere form 18 to 20 for the past few years, just to see if any of them will be able to tell. My real age is 24.
>>
>>7642547
Do you sometimes tell people your real age? How do they react?
>>
>>7642547
>mfw people think im 26
>mfw im actually 22
>mfw i dont have a face
>>
>>7642547
>just to see if any of them will be able to tell

this is the reason.
trans people are obsessed with "passing" and they think that by manipulating their appearance they can deceive people into believing whatever they want.
but of course we can see that they are just aging men in dresses.
>trying to manipulate the world for personal gain
>what is narcissism?
>>
File: tumblr_o80y2kNlY01qhxtmwo1_500.jpg (108KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o80y2kNlY01qhxtmwo1_500.jpg
108KB, 500x667px
>>7642416

She wears a fuckton of makeup. who knows
>>
>super hot
In what world?
>>
>covers his entire forehead + caked face + low resolution + head tilted down (to conceal his big nose)
>"omg she passes you guys"
You hon chasers are ridiculous.
>>
>>7642946

https://fr.xhamster.com/movies/5840593/ts_jenna_ariel.html
>>
Never trust a somewhat attractive tranny that caters to chasers.
>>
>>7643010
She looks rele good in that vid
>>
>>7642416
Because i get an under 16 discount riding the bus.
t. 26 y/o tranny with youthful features
>>
>>7642416
because most males are pathological liars and narcissists
>>
>>7642416
>Why do women always lie about their age?

Fix'd for you.
>>
>>7650510
t. obese dyke with internalized misandry.
>>
>>7642416
Her body certainly doesn't look like a 30 year olds
>>
>>7650582
yeah right! I would worship every inch of that body (except for her dick bc I am not gay)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.