[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGP theory is sexist, prove me wrong. It assumes that the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

File: 1472117436966.jpg (51KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472117436966.jpg
51KB, 600x800px
AGP theory is sexist, prove me wrong. It assumes that the only value women have is sexual, and everyone has the same perverted desires as men.
>>
>>7637011
Yeah pretty much, it's misogynistic and lesbophobic.
>>
>>7637011
Its about submission and it equates submissiveness with femininity. So if being submissive turns you on then surely you're a girl. According to society men have to be dominant and if you're not you're going to be emasculated and the only way from there is to either embrace your effeminacy and eventually transition or fight to preserve your sense of masculinity by expressing dominance. But the driving force behind the same sense of submissiveness that compels AGPs to succumb to gender roles is also at the root of their phobia toward expressing dominant behavior.
>>
File: 1457139232001.jpg (920KB, 900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1457139232001.jpg
920KB, 900x1440px
It's simply the idea that some men have a fetish for being/appearing as women, which is clearly true, how is that sexist?
>>
>>7637622
>According to society men have to be dominant and if you're not you're going to be emasculated and the only way from there is to either embrace your effeminacy and eventually transition

I don't think that's true at all. There is not somehow a societal pressure for weak men to transition, this is a perspective uniquely from communities of rejects, shut-ins and gutter dwellers who've watched too much anime. I'm not saying that all trannies or AGP people are that, I'm just saying that the "Effeminate male? WELP, TIME TO BE A GIRL" thing is in no way prevalent in most of society.
>>
>>7637632
Because it's saying that all trans women are either AGPs (disgusting fetishists), or really huge fags who want the straight dick.
>>
>>7637011
It's a straight idea, so it's disease. That's all. There's no need to figure out the specifics. Do you need to know the number of genes a cockroach has to step on it?
>>
>>7637639
>Because it's saying that all trans women are either AGPs (disgusting fetishists), or really huge fags who want the straight dick.

I mean...judging by this place, that seems to be pretty accurate.
>>
>>7637652
Good thing trans people don't decide who they are based on what a bunch of cishet diseases say on a weeabo board.
>>
>>7637638
Exactly. Sorry, I meant to say that I was writing from their point of view but I edited my post before submitting it and that voice was lost.
>>
>>7637011
I agree desu the original AGP theory is incredibly sexist and *most* of the reworkings and interpretations seem to be as well
>>
>>7637652
>judging anything by 4chan

kys
>>
>>7637657
They do decide who they are based on passing cultural memes and deciding that they have to become girls when they're failures as men, though. Nobody toiling the fields in the era of agriculture was transgender for some reason.
>>
>>7637672
>They do decide who they are based on passing cultural memes and deciding that they have to become girls when they're failures as men

Ah, the "failed male" meme.

I honestly don't care what you think, I'm a strong woman and I would have been a strong man, it just wasn't right for me. Trans people have existed for thousands of years, get over it.
>>
>>7637696
Good for you
>>
>>7637672
It's funny because now we have machines toiling the fields for us. I think automation plays a big part in the feminization of men, since machines are the embodiment of masculinity and with them doing the work men don't need to.
>>
>>7637723
Well if you're raised in a sedentary lifestyle, being told that masculinity is bad, and you're a bit effeminate to begin with, it's naturally going to give you some strange inclinations
>>
>>7637672
No. Trans people in modern times behave very similarly to trans people in ancient times. All of these trans kids in the news behave much the same way as trans people British explorers observed on remote islands. You're just a disease that wants to pretend that LGBT people read your diseaseposts.
>>
>>7637749
And there you just repeated more disease.
>>
>>7637754
>trans people in ancient times

inb4 Elagabalus which is just proving my point

>wants to pretend that LGBT people read your diseaseposts.

You're reading this right now. And I'm not heterosexual
>>
>>7637754
>>7637762
>disease

That's funny considering how much higher rates of STDs are for LGBT people lmao
>>
>>7637785
Better than being born a disease like you you child raping cishet.
>>
>>7637775
More worthless cishet disease.
>>
>>7637790
That's also funny since homosexuals are more likely to molest children by 2x-3x
>>
>>7637749
If no one needed to work because everything was done for them then there'd be no need to be manly. Society has gotten to this point where people feign masculinity to attract femininity, but that's actually employing masculine gender roles (indicators of strength) in a submissive manner (beauty). I'm talking about /fit/izens where muscles are their makeup and trt is their hrt.
>>
>>7637796
Except that's the exactly opposite of the truth you disease. In most states in the U.S. and in nearly every foreign country not only is it legal, but it's expected, for cishet to rape children. Your kind are shamed if you're not trying to breed some little girl by the time she's 14-16. Literally every cishet is, or wants to be, a child raper, and people who study fossils of ancient cishet have proved this has been true for over 100,000 years.
>>
>>7637814
You're ignoring the fact that there are still people who work manual labor or are in the military and stuff. It's a tiny fraction of what it once was, but still.

Also you mention that it's to attract people who are feminine but you brush this off like it's unneeded.

I don't have anything against being effeminate. I have some effeminate habits. But I'm attracted to people who are submissive and effeminate, who like people are masculine, so why would I reject that part of myself? I have natural inclinations or parts of my life that are 'masculine' (like being in the military and lifting weights) and ones that are 'effeminate' (having a skincare routine and I also like to shave my legs from time to time).

Not to be accusatory but I hear this all the time on /lgbt/, people projecting this warped reality where everyone wants to be effeminate. It's simply projection, some people like to be masculine in certain ways. And like you said, I want to attract people who are effeminate who 99% of the time want some aspect of masculinity
>>
>>7637011
AGP, as in Blanchard's theory, is wrong since it makes a bunch of logical leaps it can't justify with evidence.
"AGP", as in the phenomenon where some people and a disproportionate amount of transwomen are aroused by imagining themselves as women and/or by imagining themselves as behaving in a stereotypically feminine manner, is real. Note that this is distinct from the sort of fantasies normative cis women experience because said women are not aroused by imagining themselves acting in sex-unrelated stereotypically feminine ways.

t. someone who experiences the latter.
>>
>>7637672
>>7637775
Transsexuality is not new.
https://psmag.com/the-old-way-to-be-gay-1ef8f1f16f73#.64nzmunbq
>>
>>7637875
It's almost impossible to experience arousal if you must inject yourself into a fantasy using a body that you absolutely despise. Non-transitioning trans people persue sex less often than any other subset of humanity. All of the other kinds of people are huge horndogs all of the time, and most of their income is spent persueing blowing their loads and spreading their beef flaps. If they don't waste all of their income on this and claim assexuality, the religious accuse them of being too selfish to have sex. If "AGP transwomen" experience sexual arousal, the religious accuse them of being too selfish to have sex with the people they're ordered to have sex with.

And then there's you, repeating their lies because you too are a disease just like those religious diseases.
>>
>>7637914
Why do you think that I'm trying to do harm? I don't think experiencing this sort of arousal is bad or makes one a less valid transsexual. The dysphoria is just as real and of the people who transition those that do transition do so because of it. Socially and medically transitioning eventually allows most transitioners to get over this sort of arousal anyhow.

What I can't deny is that these feelings exist, having experienced them myself, and that they are different from what most cis women experience.
>>
>>7637875
>Note that this is distinct from the sort of fantasies normative cis women experience because said women are not aroused by imagining themselves acting in sex-unrelated stereotypically feminine ways.

Neither do most trans women, you're just a freak. I can't think of anybody who gets off on thinking of themselves as a girl in a grocery store.
>>
>>7637979
Because I've met dozens of neonazis irl who told christdisease lies just like yours.
>>
>>7637990
You're right in the sense that most transwomen who have socially and medically transitioned and have lived that way for a few years no longer experience such feelings. There's a sizable population that does prior to that stage though. This is closely connected to how a lot of pre-everything folks used to get aroused by cross-dressing.
>>
>>7637672
Actually they were, please use Google to further your understanding of history so you have better context for current events :)

Me personally I like the priest(esse)s of cybele but there are so many different attempts at understanding transexuality by ancient cultures that you really have your pick of things
>>
>>7638002
Why would a neonazi support transsexuals?
>>
>>7638044
Accusing transexuals of being mentally ill and telling them they're not allowed to be sexual beings is support? Man, that's some awfully Blanchardian support.
>>
>>7638002
>I've met dozens of neonazis irl

I doubt it.
>>
>>7638040
>tfw I never got to celebrate Dies sanguinis
>>
>>7638040
>Actually they were,

Only people who were aristocrats and had the same luxuries in terms of leisure as modern people in the first world do.
>>
>>7638060
I don't give a shit what you doubt you worthless disease. If I did I would have obeyed you before when you ordered me around you filthy disease.
>>
>>7638081
>I don't give a shit

If that was true you wouldn't be so enraged.

> If I did I would have obeyed you before when you ordered me around you filthy disease.

Is this some kind of fetish thing it's getting weird
>>
>>7638095
tl;dr you child raping dog shit eating disease
>>
>>7638055
I don't think transsexuality is a mental illness nor do I think that transsexuals don't have the right to express their sexuality. When an MtF imagines herself as a woman in some sex-related situation and is aroused by that fantasy she's doing exactly what cis women do. When another MtF imagines herself as, say, a secretary in a sex-unrelated situation and is aroused by the thought this is pretty far from the fantasies normative cis women experience. This does not mean that the second MtF isn't just as valid as the first, or that transitioning and living as a woman for a few years won't usually get rid of these feelings.

Various people have various thoughts on why a lot of transsexuals feel like this (e.g. Zinnia Jones says it is the result of prolonged repression, making femininity/masculinity taboo). I'm not really sure which take is right, but I can say that a lot of people are extremely ashamed of being like this and telling them that it is alright and that they are not invalid is important. Denying this is A Thing is thus potentially harmful.
>>
>>7638103
There is no need to be upset.
>>
>>7638165
You've obviously never met a cishet woman, if your worthless diseasepost is to be believed. When they're a secretary in a sex-unrelated situationed, they're still panicked about their makeup, their hair, making sure their skirt is riding high enough to display an enticing ammount of skin, speaking in a sexual manner, to attract a dick or else to just practice their dick-attracting skills so that they're well versed when they go back to their hubby or their illicit affair partner. They're aroused 24/7 just like every other living thing that's ever lived that participates in sexual reproduction. The fact that you keep trying to shame trans people into not having sexual desires using your completely and obviously transparent lies doesn't change anything about how reality works you worthless disease.
>>
>>7638208
Not sure this is true, most secretaries seem to be trying to do their jobs. But maybe I'm naive.
>>
>>7638208
Are you implying that a proportionate number of cis women are aroused by imagining themselves to be secretaries?
>>
>>7638232
Ohhh, today I just learned that it's impossible to do two things at once, and I also learned that a worthless anon thinks that cishet are capable of putting an honest effort into anything productive.
>>
>>7638235
I am implying that when a cis woman imagines herself on Mars in a sweaty spacesuit, she's imagining herself aroused. When she imagines herself getting the flesh peeled from her bones, she's imagining herself aroused. When she imagines that hell is real and sees herself roasting there for lying 24/7 like she has done, she's imagining herself aroused. Since they're all horndogs unless they have the most severe of neurological quirks, they experience arousal every second of their life like every other form of life that engages in sexual reproduction or ever has engaged in sexual reproduction.

Now you want to ask another retarded question you dog shit?
>>
>>7638269
Sure. Why are you doing this? I get the desire to strike at some of the jerks on this site but there are people here who are not all that bad and you're harming them.
>>
>>7638315
I get sick and tired of diseases talking, so I try to shut them up.
>>
>>7638327
What about those who are here by inertia or self-hatred? Those who were raised by reps and hold on to their values because they're young and that's the culture they know?
>>
>>7638346
I don't give a shit what a cishet claims it's excuse is for being here, the real reason they're all here is to bribe Jesus Christ into letting them into heaven in exchange for some worthless child raping disease posts, so I will shit all over that worthless bullshit.
>>
>>7638362
Not everyone here are abusers. Some are victims. Fighting misinformation is good and right but that's different from just fighting everyone.
>>
>>7638384
You are a cishet troll disease, and every other person I've talked to here today has been a cishet disease, and if I accidently hurt the feelings a someone LGBT a couple years ago this one time because I mistook them for one of you thousands of cishet diseases on here, I won't let that stop me, especially when you want it to and try and trick me, and and and especially when any LGBT that came here and saw it went off elsewhere and told other LGBT they need to suck up to the cishet harder.
>>
File: disease.gif (1MB, 400x221px) Image search: [Google]
disease.gif
1MB, 400x221px
>>7638410
>suck up to the cishet

Your choice of phrasing is becoming revelatory.
>>
>>7638439
Right, because I would ever suck up to a disease like you. I sound like the type, so I can see how you'd come to that conclusion.
>>
>>7637649

Are you sure? Seeing him on video pings my gaydar.
>>
>>7638500
Who the fuck are you talking about? Blanchard? If so, does it even matter? It's a cishet disease idea as old as Judaism, they've been saying that women aren't allowed to be aroused and that men aren't allowed to live like women for thousands of years. Blanchardism isn't exactly new, it's just giving scientific words to bible passages. You can't act much more cishet disease than that.
>>
>>7637054
fpbp. AGPS need to leave lesbians alone
>>
File: 1477358494729.jpg (409KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1477358494729.jpg
409KB, 1000x1500px
>>7637632
Because Blanchard said you were either a superfaggot who wanted to be a girl for straight man dick, or you were a straight man with a giant fetish for being a woman. Notice how both explanations 100% revolve around straight male sexuality? The theory says that both AGPs and HSTSs want to transition to women solely for sexual reasons, since the doctors who created the theory only saw sexual value in women, and little more.

If it seems like a laughably poor explanation created by sexist men who couldn't envision why anyone would want to be a woman, it's because that's exactly what it is.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.