[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there a cis lesgen but not a cis gaygen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: CIS-championships.jpg (22KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
CIS-championships.jpg
22KB, 450x300px
>>
Because the agps are the annoying ones, transguys are usually hot and cute
>>
>>7634828
thanks
t. ftm
but as a straight trans guy, it'd be remiss of me to not point out that aaps can be pretty goddamn annoying in the wrong circumstance
they're the perfect mirror of transbians, complete with chasing other trans guys and being accused of transitioning only because they're 'failed females'
i'm genuinely surprised no gay cis guy has gotten pissed off enough to have /cisgaygen/ yet
>>
i'd assume it's because cis lesbians are bigger cunts than cis men
>>
Why are there ten MtF generals?
>>
Transbians tend to shit up the place more than trans boys.
>>
>>7634820
because mtfs don't accept the majority of us wouldn't date them so we have to intentionally exclude them to get some peace
>>
>>7635268
>>7635263
>>7634828
But you're the exact same obsessive people who make your threads entirely about trannies

Haven't seen a single one but you constantly derail your threads to talk about how much you hate them.

Just control f tran http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/7475376/
>>
>>7634838
>>7634828
Fyi femgen gets raided a the times by people just deliberately liking to upset others and some people have suggested making it a Cis only thread.

Never been acted on, guys are much more level headed in general.
>>
>>7634828
>>7634838
Why the hatred of AGPs? I'm AGP but into guys.
>>
REAL women need a safe space from the disgusting men who will internet rape them.
>>
>tfw you're AGP and people bully you because of that
>>
>>7635834
this misgendering meme is getting old
>>
>>7634820
Because women who are trying to be men are 1 : too cock shy, and afraid of sex with other men, or 2: gay men don't want fake dicks

FTM's are some of the most sex shy people on the planet, next to feminists.
>>
>>7636131
>"women who are trying to be men"
Most trans guys (non trenders) are straight, or if they are gay, are stealth and dont go around saying they're trannies. Ftms aren't women.
>"sex shy"
Nope, just straight. Not liking men doesn't make me shy, just makes me not go after them.
>>
>>7634820
I have doubts that any of them are actually cis lesbians. I kinda wish I could pull back the curtain and see who is pushing this gendercrit rhetoric.
>>
>>7634838
>no gay cis guy has gotten pissed off enough to have /cisgaygen/ ye

That's because a trans woman started cis lesgen under stealth because she was so annoyed with /mtfg/ and agp's.
>>
>>7635664
Femgen won't be a cis only thread because some of their mods are AGP and trans women.

How hard is it to figure out that it's easy to go stealth under anon if you pass with the general population of users.
>>
>>7636276
I kind of thought this was the case. Only trannies could hate trannies so much.

In that case, it's the perfect place for someone like me. Thanks for the tip.
>>
>>7635755
>>7635859

All agp's need to be shot
>>
>>7634820
> why isn't there a trans lesgen
>>
>>7637315
You really think I want to be in a lesgen with a bunch of trannies?
>>
>>7636284
Femboys aren't trans or AGP you deranged hon, we're by definition Cis males and vanity stuff akin to what they do in Kpop isn't trans.
>>
>>7635664
Making it a cis only thread won't keep me out.
>>
>>7637573
People keep insisting that nontransitioning FtMs/girls can replace us

It's a naked attempt to take over
>>
>>7637088
But why though?
>>
>>7637753
>People
One person.
>>
>>7637398
??

Are you fucking retarded?

inb4 No. We know you are.
>>
>>7637942
Not exactly. The reason I started tripping is because I had so many impersonators shitting up femgen with pics Oliver and Marshall. I needed to maintain my fame somehow.
>>
>>7637753
I am not suggesting that at all.

I'm just saying that ftms can pull off the femboi look too, but you all keep pushing the "trannies r gross lul" meme. It's dumb.
>>
>>7634820
Because this board is a literal sausage fest. Cis guys, trans girls, there are dicks everywhere.
>>
>>7641908
non passing ftms look feminine
non passing mtf look masculine

and your dumb
>>
>>7634820
As a cis gay guy there's no real need for it.

-seems like gaygen doesn't care about FtMs posting on the generals.
-Unlike MtFs on /lgbt/ there aren't very many FtMs on this board so there's no chance gay gen can be overwhelmed by people posting about hormones and FtM trans issues.
-tfw no bf/look at this cute guy/aids is scary/coming out stories/etc. are shared sentiments between cis and trans gay people.
-the worst things the average cis gay guy can say to a trans person is "I like big dicks."
-plenty of gay guys are willing to be with an FtM
-most of us don't know and couldn't care about the agp truetrans nonsense some of the trans community obsess over.

imo we have too many generals (mascgen, femgen, gaygen) as it is. Adding one more gaygen just to exclude a benign group of people is a pointless way to further clutter this board.
>>
>>7644114
so are agps welcome in /gaygen/?
>>
>>7644126
As far as I can tell sure, gaygen is a crazy fast thread filled with a bunch of guys talking about how much they appreciate men, so why not?

Also I don't know or care about what an 'agp' is so there's that.
>>
>>7643747
Says the person who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're".
>>
>>7637315
there used to be one...did it disappear? i didn't even notice
>>
>>7637753
FYI the person shilling nontransitioning "fem" "ftms" isn't an ftm nor did he ever claim to be one
>>
>>7644126
/femgen/ is like 70% cis AGPs in denial anyway
>>
>>7644618
>cis
>AGPs
>>
>>7644638
yeah. cis males that get off to the idea of themselves as females but don't experience dysphoria or want to transition.
>>
>>7644618
aren't they all bi or into guys?
>>
>>7634820
>not a cis gaygen?

there is.
but we call it masc gen because "cis" is a word only SJWs use.
>>
>>7641908
>I am not suggesting that at all.
You do it all the time. All the time. somebody just needs to search your trip in the archive and find instance after instance of it. And cossplayers who cacke themselves in makeup and never use T or anything like that aren't really FtMs or boys. You just moved the goalposts to Cis girls in heavy makeup.
>>7644598
Firstly there's other shitposters besides the one you mentioned and the thread gets derailed all the time by people fem replacing males with girls/fake ftm. So while lesgen complains about tranny talk that seems to be almost entirely their own creation and fault, we actually get flooded with it and haven't followed their lead in shutting it off.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with an ftm being fem and saying that makes them girls that isn't much different from the shitposter calling femgen trannies. I don't have a problem with them being here. But girls who aren't ftm and don't have issues temporarily cossplaying as boys doesn't make them is something else. Femgen gets constantly derailed by shitposters pushing stuff about these cossplaying girls. We would be justified in keeping off topic female talk out.
>>
File: oliver2017.png (274KB, 348x449px) Image search: [Google]
oliver2017.png
274KB, 348x449px
>>7644921
>cis girls
Oliver's been on T for over a year. I just like posting his old pics because he looks cuter in those.
>>
>>7645128
So then you're derailing with old photos of cossplaying girls
>>
File: post t oliver.png (816KB, 574x760px)
post t oliver.png
816KB, 574x760px
>>7645156
It's hilarious how you call him a girl when his body has more testosterone in it than you.
>>
>>7645196
>he's not on top of me, laughing in his faggy voice right now
>>
>>7645196
Because people spam photos from when he was a girl. And hormone levels are irrelevant when you have a functioning dick.
>>
>>7645603
Femboys don't have functioning dicks. They're shriveled up and infertile.
>>
>>7650036
It still works and if for some reason I decided to stop I most likely would still be capable of having kids.

And most use Bica now and that preserves fertility and function.
>>
The real question is why have a cislesgen when I could just lie...

t. Gay Guy I mean t. Cis Les I mean t. Transbian I mean t. Straight Guy
>>
>>7650555
What do you even gain by lying and hanging around? It's not like you can relate to lesbians. I can understand trans girls hanging there, but what would a straight guy gain from being there? People don't even post selfies!
>>
>>7650656
I don't I'm just making a point that rules that can't ever be enforced are arbitrary and dumb
>>
>>7650737
>arbitrary and dumb
Read the URL
>>
>>7650741
You first fampai
>>
>>7650741
What do you mean?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.