[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ftmg/ - female to male general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 72

stop falling for the 'bottom surgery is shit' meme, yes you can have a functioning dick edition

Previous thread: >>7600105

Transition timelines:
http://helpfultransinfo.tumblr.com/tagged/tc

Bottom surgery info:
http://gendercube.tumblr.com/

Passing guide for AAPs:
http://ftmguide.rassaku.net/

Old sites, but still great one-stop-shops for FTM information:
http://ftmguide.org/
http://thetransitionalmale.com
>>
>>7632132
pretty sure the frankendick meme is the same as gaping flesh hole meme for mtfs
>>
>>7632132
as a mtf, parts of 4chan where anon is assumed female like /cgl/, some /toy/ and /co/ generals, and parts of /u/ just feel friendlier to me. do ftms get the same feeling from male-dominated boards and being able to pass by default there?
>>
>>7632856
yes
i don't spend that much time on female-dominated parts of the internet in general, but feel much comfier in male-dominated ones
>>
>>7632856
well, it's certainly not friendlier, but i'm sure it's not a coincidence that as a teenager i was so drawn to this website where everyone's considered male by default.
>>
>>7632897
>>7632898
so do you think it's a communication style thing, to do with directness? guys are more focused on the subject and girls are more focused on the speakers? is it just the comfy feeling of having people call you the right gender, even with insults?
>>
>>7632991
probably mostly the last thing, along with (at least when i was in highschool and extremely socially isolated) some validation at the idea that i fit in pretty well among a group of mostly guys, even if they're weirdos and autists. at this point it's really just habit.
>>
>>7632132
But can I have functioning balls? My wife really wants a baby.
>>
>>7633200
not yet
i'd say in 5-10 years, but people have been saying that for the past 5-10 years
most likely sperm cells will be made from your bone marrow, though could be made from ovarian tissue so you can save some that's taken out during your hysterectomy if you want to be really sure
>>
Hey what kinda tattoos do you guys like? I've been trying to work on learning2flash.
>>
>>7633217
Babies can currently be made without sperm using bone marrow, as you said. It's just extremely expensive and invasive.
>>
>>7633522
I want to get something similar to this because I am a massive nerd. Kudos to anyone who knows what it is.
>>
>>7632856
I'm mostly on /sp/ these days.

Unrelated, just how bad is drinking on T? I'm a bit of a drinker and don't want my, liver turning to mush, how much is okay generally?
>>
>>7633770
unless you take t through a method that impairs the liver (which is pills and nothing else), drinking for trans men follows the same rules it does for the general population
if your country has sex-segregated guidelines and you're really concerned, just continue following the female guidelines even at a year-plus on t when your body would have switched over
>tfw drank at the same rate as a couple larger, fatter cis male friends at 6 months on t while slightly dehydrated and ended up puking all over my friend's floor
>>
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
Do you call your vagina a boipussy?
>>
>>7634429
Most of us call it the "front hole" but yeah I've heard some guys call it that.
>>
>>7634429
Do you call your benis a habbysnabe
>>
Would you be willing to use your post-op ftm cock in a qt dickgirl??
>>
>>7634487
Probably not desu.
>>
>>7634487
absolutely
t. pre-op ftm starting to get serious with a qt dickgirl, need money for peen surgery
>>
I was supposed to be asleep hours ago.

what am I doing with my life
>>
Any one else work the night shift? I've found it's the best type of entry level work- next to no social interaction. Plus I get to see the sun rise every morning.
>>
>>7634577
I'd hate sleeping during the day. Plus that sounds like way too dull of a job.
>>
>>7634577
>where can I find such a job anon?, I hate dayshifts and im working as a cashier (hundreds of people during the day).

I just want the peace and quiet of the night
>>
I'm bored and I can't sleep, someone talk to me
Nuka#7856
>>
>>7634637
I work in a big box store doing freight, mostly moving around boxes. There's only 7 other people in the store most nights. I started as a part time cashier and two promotions later I'm fulltime nights.
>>
>>7634577
Yep, night time security. Breddy comfy, i just stare at a few screens and shitpost all night.
>>
>>7633522
I like neotraditional, because it still has that flattened symbolic look but with an expanded color palette.

I really want a tattoo of a pair of snakes and dogs, but money and concerns over an allergic reaction to the ink holds me back.
>>
>>7633522
I like tattoos with heavy symbolism. After I took my first step towards transitioning I took my first tattoo. It was traditional, with tapping technique instead of machine, and was my how I declared my liminal phase had begun. I have two more tattoos to do before my liminal phase can end and I can emerge as a man.

Yes I'm that much of a fedora.

My advice is never ever take a tattoo that is edgy and nice when you come across it. Take something that you have liked for years and still like. A lot of tattoos are pure fashion and even if you feel you like them now, they can quickly become overused and trashy. I can imagine hipsters taking full sleeves to match their beard will regret it in 5 years time when the trend starts dying down. Pic related is a style form that is very popular now, but I don't think the sketch-based style will keep in the long run and it will soon look trashy. Same with the mexican symbolism a few years ago, along with the 50's pinup style and navy-symbols.
>>
>>7634991
Those sketchy lines are going to be the new tribal, in so far as coverups are concerned. Black linear marks, crisscrossing, so easy to see through overlaid ink. At least the thinner lines will break up easier than thick black swaths.
>>
>>7633217
>>7633683
Would the baby be automatically a girl? There's no way it could have a Y chromosome, right? A girl would be fine, I'm just curious. One of the biggest reasons I tell myself for not transitioning is that I want kids someday and I might be able to cross that one off.
>>
>>7635026
yes, unless you have a chromosomal intersex condition or an mtf gf (it's possible for an ftm/mtf couple eggs with y chromosomes could be created to allow for a male child)
this is the sole ethical issue to it for me because i am also autistic, which is strongly associated with ftm transsexualism, and the confounding effect of trans genes and autism genes could result in an ftm son -- i've felt that pain enough to never wish it on anyone
>>
>>7635065
*compounding, not confounding
>>
File: tumblr_m5u04nF6iC1qdmwjao2_500.gif (966KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5u04nF6iC1qdmwjao2_500.gif
966KB, 500x582px
>tfw you know the baby aint yours
>>
>>7635003
Whew that's a bad tattoo. And the halo makes it seem like Indio is dead or something.

Scarlett johansson also has terrible tattoos, what other celebrities do?
>>
>>7635394

never noticed her tattoos... the rest of her is distracting...
>>
>>7634429
I call it a vagina.

Somewhat related, has anyone had any experience with permanent sterilization before future bottom surgery? The idea of pregnancy is dysphoria hell for me, and I'd like to try take advantage of a free tube snipping while the ACA still covers it. Bottom surgery would definitely prevent any possible babies, but my timeline is still up in the air, and a tubal is relatively simple in comparison.
>>
>>7635547
LoL

>>7635394
Yeah, Bob has questionable taste in tattoos. Chris Evans does too.
>>
I want to start a blog. Is it a bad idea?
>>
>>7635957
Just don't do it on tumblr.
>>
>>7636045
Lol nah. I was thinking wordpress but Idk if they get good results in search engines.
>>
>>7636081
What kind of blog are you thinking of starting?
>>
>>7636100
Just writing down life philosophies and thoughts, along with some experiences. Might turn it into a nutrition and exercise thing though, and put philosophy as a backdrop. Nothing original.
>>
>on T for 2 months and a week
>periods stopped right after T began
>just had unprotected sex for the first time with my partner
I have to find a way to make the paranoia not eat me alive. I thought I'd be way cooler with doing it once than I am rn.
>>
>>7633522
I have some trash taste in tattoos. I like sleeve tattoos, full body tattoos, especially in the chest\back area, anything that's large and bombastic. Not too heavy into symbolism, because I wouldn't know what to tattoo, but I find the aesthetic value appealing on its own. Preferably geometric shapes that don't mean anything but look harmonic, or robotic-themed tattoos. I want to get a fake cyborg arm sleeve tattoo some day.
>>
>>7636379
>having unprotected sex ever

Have fun with your coat hanger abortion when america becomes great again
>>
>>7636379
>not having buttsecks instead
Spotted the trender
t. professional trender spotter
>>
Imagine only having access to small amounts of test. How will micro dosing affect transitioning? Will it do anything or will estrogen in the body just compensate? Will it just happen slower?
>>
>>7637252
is this a shitpost? you can have dysphoria and still be able to deal with it to enjoy PIV sex.
>>
File: n398503.png (224KB, 365x507px)
n398503.png
224KB, 365x507px
>>7634429
I just try not to acknowledge it, honestly. Even if it comes up in conversation, I tiptoe around giving it a word.

>>7634577
I do morning shifts, so I'm out by 1pm. I wouldn't mind coming in earlier if my department allowed for it. Ideally anything to get me away from the rush of midday shoppers.

>>7633522
I love tribal tattoos or when they're a reference to something you enjoyed, but at the same time it's something I'd never do.

>>7634991
>Take something that you have liked for years and still like.
Seconding this. My tattoos are just stars, nothing fancy or meaningful, but it's nothing trendy either. You never have to worry about losing interest in it.
>>
>>7637252
>Bottoming at all
Spotted the trender.
>>
File: B71uFgCIQAAVIRg.jpg (22KB, 592x334px)
B71uFgCIQAAVIRg.jpg
22KB, 592x334px
>>7637364
This

The only PIV you should be having is where you're the P.
>>
Fek IBS
Fek everything
Why does my bumhole hate me?
>>
>>7633522
I've been considering it, but I don't know. I have a hard time seeing myself as a tattooed person, I guess? I really like the greaser, rockabilly aesthetic, so I've mostly been interested in old school style and symbolism. Also sea and sailor-motifs. I've considered getting a sword of some sort (my grandmother's last name is literally Sword, but she's a divorcee so it's not going to live on in the family), but again, I've a hard time seeing myself as a tattooed person.
>>
>>7637486
Would it be better if you took it somewhere people don't see?
>>
>>7637512
As someone who's yet to chose a career (I'm currently in working-to-figure-out-what-and-eventually-study-it), that was always the plan anyway. I've hypothesized getting it on my shin, but even then considering a intentional almost birthmark on my body feels strange and unfamiliar. I have a lot of respect for the craft, though, so if I find an artist relatively locally that I really like... I feel like it would depend a lot on if I could get a good, personal design by an artist I really like. All the people I know are more in it for the sake of getting something specific tattood on their body, which I guess is the part I just don't really relate to.
>>
>>7637588
If everything locks into place, go for it. If not, doubt is your best friend. That's how it works for me, anyway.
What ideas do you have for career? Feel like sharing? What could you see yourself working with?
>>
>>7637661
I've had a few run-ins with the creative industry, mainly propwork/SFX/costuming for theatre and movies, and I really love working with it but the industry is shit (pretty much all the pros I spoke to were like "oh yeah I worked for free for like, years, and there's literally three people in the industry that I know of who aren't self employed") so I always err-ed on that. It's a wonderful industry, though.
I've been looking at administrative and logistic work, actually. Stuff like expos, conferences, festivals... It's a more stable way of potentially engaging with the creative industry, but I need to find a way of getting a foot in or a good education for it.
But aside from that I have like fifteen other things I wouldn't mind doing, so.
>>
>>7637827
>It's a more stable way of potentially engaging with the creative industry, but I need to find a way of getting a foot in or a good education for it.
It does sound like a more stable choice, and you can help other creative people from a position like that. Make the change you want to see and all that. I think it takes a lot of networking and social play to make it work though. Are you good at that?
>>
r9k found out about milo the trender. i hope they don't think we're all like him.
>>
>>7637252

eh i don't care which hole gets used personally... as long as something is pleasurable it doesn't matter to me, sex feels good and i can drown in the sensations and turn my head off... i feel the same way about sex that i do about drugs and alcohol... it's harder to sober though honestly, but i can manage it... i just prefer to be intoxicated during sex, and well... everything
>>
>>7637331

stars are trendy... tons of people have stars, they're one of the most common tattoos... my s/o was a tattoo artist and during his apprenticeship stars were one of the first things they had him practice cuz they're so common

nothing wrong with it just saying...
>>
>>7637927

why would you give a fuck about what anyone on /r9k/ thinks about anything? it's one of the saddest boards on this fucking site...

besides if someone sees one person and judges everyone else in a group based on that single person they're an idiot anyway... just don't act like that and people won't think you are that, there's nothing to really worry about...
>>
>>7637943
They're trendy in the way that they always will be trendy, yknow? The kind of thing that never dies.
>>
>>7637916
>Are you good at that?
I'm an autist, lmao.
Serious talk, though, I do enjoy socializing a lot and I hear I come off as a Cool and Interesting and Vaguely Impressive (For Some Reason) person, so that's something. I've had some success doing it ideologically. But again, it's just the main plan right now. I've also been considering writing, possibly as a critic, but I need to actually find a platform to start in that case. And again, creative work. If nothing else works out I'll go into teaching, probably. Theology, history, language, sexology. Some other humanities subject. Who knows. I only really started feeling like a true and proper adult last year, and plenty of folks in my family got re-schooled at like, thirty-fourty, so it's not like I'm in a hurry.
>>
>>7637975

they're classic yeah...
>>
>>>/fit/40135075
>>
>>7638141
Pretty depressing. Not even one person saying that we are somewhat okay or not complete jew-degenerates who should be shot on sight. I'm pretty disappointed in them.
>>
>>7638181
Why tho? It's how most people see trans after all.
>>
Does your clit eventually stop growing on T or does it continue for as long as you take it? Does it change the rest of your vulva's appearance and function, aside from generally making you a bit dryer?
>>
File: 1483867196965.jpg (107KB, 512x810px) Image search: [Google]
1483867196965.jpg
107KB, 512x810px
>>7638340
>>
>>7638354
I shouldn't have laughed as loud as I did.

I mean obviously it won't grow for infinity and beyond, but like, at what point does it come to a halt?
>>
>>7638207
fit used to be different and believe in shit like self betterment and changing yourself to

>>7638340
mine stopped at almost three inches and it smells fairly musky and masculine
>>
>>7638141
>ugly girl makes ugly boy
No surprises there.

>>7638340
It's gonna stop eventually.
>>
>>7637252
My ass is too tight for my partner, though I really enjoy it.
But OK.
>>
>>7638608
Post tight but pls
>>
why do you guys hate hons so much?
>>
File: IMG_6962.png (126KB, 280x280px)
IMG_6962.png
126KB, 280x280px
>>7638141
This is why I'm never transitioning
>>
>>7638340
It stops eventually, just like cis dicks do. There's an upper limit to what your body is genetically capable of. Mine stopped growing noticeably after about a year. I had a couple of minor growth spurts after that but I'm 3+ years on T now and my genitals haven't changed at all for probably a year and a half. I'm not expecting any more growth.

Nothing else changed for me except dryness. Some people report sensitivity changes and odor changes. I kinda smell more dick-like down there? Hard to say. I don't really remember what it smelled like before.
>>
>>7633522
>>
>>7637927
i saw an r9k thread once made by an ftm asking what they thought of trans guys

it wasn't as bad as you'd expect
>>
>>7639618
>breaking down in your 30s and transitioning into a man-woman hybrid instead because you let second puberty hit first
pathetic
>>7638340
it eventually stops around the two year mark, usually at 1.5-2 inches if you haven't been pumping or using dht cream
>>
>>7636913
>geometric shapes
>full body
bruh
check lewisink if you haven't, that shit is delicious
>>
>>7637943
Can I ask how your s/o got an apprenticeship? I'm kinda dumb about social stuff honestly and I'm considering tattooing, I just.. don't know anybody in the business and don't yet have any tattoos myself.
>>
Piggybacking on clit-related questions: how much does sensation and function change? If you used something like a strap-on before, can you still do so after peak growth, or is that painful/awkward/whatever?

Mine's grown a little, and I seem to have lost some sensitivity (not a lot, but a bit). That's actually not a bad thing, I think, because I was hypersensitive before and couldn't be touched much directly at all. But it's made me wonder if it will continue to lose sensitivity with growth and if I risk becoming anorgasmic.
>>
>>7640661

he just walked into a shop with a portfolio and started talking... they had him come back and draw some stuff for them so they could see him work and he got it from there

not having any yourself might be an issur, a lot of apprentices do practice on themselves at one point or another
>>
>>7641033

issue* my bad...

you gotta get better with social stuff though a lot of what a tattoo artist does is social... the way you gotta deal with customers and whatnot
>>
>>7640891
losing some sensitivity is a known phenomenon, i couldn't touch my dick pre-t so i'm not sure how severe it is
increasing or maintaining sensitivity are also reported
one potential issue can be the foreskin (clitoral hood) not growing at pace with the rest of the dick and resulting in the head losing sensitivity as happens with circumcised cis guys, which is the only thing that genuinely can result in major sensitivity loss
it can be rectified using the same things cis men doing foreskin restoration do because they stretch the tissue out over the head
>>
>>7641052
Good info, thanks! It all seems to be growing "together" so far, luckily.
>>
>>7640891
I'm on almost two months, and my sensitivity has just kinda spread out. I used to be super specific about exact spots of stimulation to my clit that worked, but now it's more like I can just shove a hand down and grope about a bit and it'll feel p good.
>>
>>7632856
What are some /co/ generals where anon is assumed female by default?
Just wondering because I've never noticed such a general, but that's probably because I only go on /co/ once in a while.
>>
>vitamin D deficiency
>tfw no D
>>
Anyone else trans and religious? Curious.
>>
>>7632132
>functional dick
>literally a wad of fat and skin sewn up
>erection pump
>can fall of like michael jacksons nose

I would love to see this happen, and a hungry dog snatching it and eating it.
>>
>>7640504
I'm 21 already, its way too late for me.
>>
>>7642233
What, like hindu, or bhuddist?
>>
>>7642240
>what is metoidioplasty
even if you're a phallocuck, necrosis is the rarest possible complication and can be entirely avoided if you don't smoke
>>
>>7642248
any religion
>>
File: image.png (125KB, 640x492px)
image.png
125KB, 640x492px
I don't want to be a dickless manlet that will never actually be male but I can't stop wanting to be a man. the noose beckons, boys
>>
>>7642369
>anime posting
What are you, a GIRL?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 173x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 173x173px
>>7642382
mean
>>
how do you cope with increased appetite? im so goddamn hungry
>>
>>7642369

i tried to hang myself once... it's a lot of effort if you fuck it up... i gave up after a bit and ended up getting drunk instead, but i'm not exactly the best with follow through...
>>
>>7642308
Even without smoking, some peoples bodies just want to die.
- NecrosisZombie
>>
File: tumblr_mc3npg4T691qz7x3io4_400.jpg (50KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mc3npg4T691qz7x3io4_400.jpg
50KB, 400x300px
>>7642233
All are welcome in my new cult.
Partake of the jello shots and hookers.
>>
>>7642550
let me in
>>
>>7642233
In the process of converting to Lutheran Christianity.
>>
>>7642369
Go play with non-binary until you're ready to come back inside
>>
>>7642690
non binary isn't serious though
>>
>>7642233
I believe in the ritual aspect of religion. It plays an important role for social structures and for transformatory aspects of people's lives. Then again, ritual doesn't have to be religious, and religion doesn't have to be ritualistic.

I'm currently doing a two months long fast for transformatory purposes. It is very ritualistic but I don't know if people would call it religious.
>>
>>7642696
I know. He tends to pick his nose and eat it from time to time. Just ignore and show him some attention. It's good for him to be around kids his own age.
>>
File: p9obt.jpg (85KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
p9obt.jpg
85KB, 666x500px
>>7632132
>functioning

hmmm
>>
>>7642369
There's nothing wrong with being a 'manlet'. Some people are just short. I knew a great mechanical engineer who was tiny. Didn't stop him being good and respected.
And dickless isn't a condition that need be permanent, the tech on that front is advancing constantly.
>>
>>7639618
Because you care that the fags on /fit/ wont fuck you anymore or want you to kill yourself?
>>
>>7642233
Loosely religious, used to be more rigidly so. I used to teach sunday school to four & five year olds, but had a falling out with the sunday school leaders unrelated to my transition and haven't been to church since.

I still believe in God, and pray, and try to accept his guidance in my life. Even if his guidance is shitty and has me doing things I don't necessarily want to do (my response to omnipotence is passive aggression, apparently).
>>
File: 1480375987715.png (311KB, 336x455px)
1480375987715.png
311KB, 336x455px
>>7642240
gross bro
>>
>>7642240
I always feel more offended on the surgeons part than my own when people simplify a complex surgery just to try to make a point.
>>
>>7642766

at least you aren't poisoning children with garbage anymore...
>>
>>7642369
it's only a problem if you let it get to you
once i got busy, i forgot about my height and just focused on job/career

confidence goes a long way,
and no one knows what's between your legs until later

you just have to fake it until you make it - as a human being that can be loved
>>
>>7642852
I mean, the falling out I had with the church was that they had moved to a game-show style curriculum that encouraged children to value dollar store prizes more than each other, to the point where the resulting shift in selfishness in the children was noticed by their parents. Instead of the individually written curriculum dedicated to teaching virtues such as showing compassion for friends and enemies alike or courage in the face of corruption.

But like, sure, your opinion is valid, too.
>>
>>7642864

eh people can love you even if you're a fucked up mess of a person... you make it sound like that's some shit someone has to work towards, it isn't...

not that they should off themselves... really they gotta learn to accept shit for what it is, do what they can, and move on with their lives...

but it's not like being someone other people love takes work...
>>
>>7642929

oh i'm just saying regardless of the reason why at least you aren't poisoning kids' minds with the bible anymore... it's not really an opinion that the bible is a load of shit though, it's fact

it's just that people feel like they gotta be polite to religious people about their bullshit beliefs no matter how harmful spreading that garbage is in the long run... it's only cuz people are touchy about it that me calling it bullshit is considered an "opinion" in spite of it clearly being a fact that the bible isn't real...
>>
>>7643025
>>7642929

+ i'm drunk and talking shit btw... i don't actually feel like getting into a religion argument... just letting you know now before it goes into some back and forth shit, cuz i'm only getting drunker
>>
>>7643025
"Poisoning with garbage" is an opinion, mate, and a pretty strong one. Biblical parables teach positive traits. Talking about stories and why the characters therein are strong, caring people, and how they use their lives to help others, and aren't they good role models? None of that is poison, in my opinion. They're four. At that age it's pretty basic stuff, it's not like I was teaching them complex readings on the multifaceted and self contradictory stances of rape in the bible.

I'm a strong proprietor that any in depth reading of the bible should be taken within context, both in terms of the translation and historical. It's a book written by many people over a long period of time, and to call the whole thing a load of shit is projecting your opinions on a complex compilation of historical documents, poetry, and narratives.

But. C'mon. They're four.
>>
>>7643104
Yeah, np man. Sorry, wrote >>7643121 before I saw your post.
>>
>>7643121

i think it's one thing to teach that shit the same as you would any other fictional story, it's another thing when there's religious "truth" context to it you know what i mean? and sunday schools in my experience don't stop to explain that shit is pure fiction

that's why i see it as poison, you indoctrinate kids with nice fairy tales and positive messages which makes them believe and get a false idea of what's actually in the bible...

no shit you don't drop the heavy shit until they get older, it wouldn't work as well to indoctrinate kids with heavy shit right away... it's a calculated move introducing them in that manner, cuz it all starts off rather innocent doesn't it...

but the book itself is the problem, belief in the book is an issue, it's not real... and introducing children to it no matter how nicely it's done is toxic... especially when it isn't being treated like fiction (which it isn't in a sunday school where the point is belief)

it's a brainwashing system...
>>
>>7643124

it's cool... i responded anyway, i figured since you weren't going on about the validity of the religion it was something different...

i totally get your perspective though, i'm just really against that kinda thing for the reasons i stated... i don't think the bible when viewed as a work of fiction is 100% bad, i don't think all the morals are terrible, and so on... but i do think when the religion is taught with the intention of it being seen as "true" then even the more innocent ways it can be done become toxic cuz of the end game...
>>
>>7642233
Ehh, I'm not so sure to be honest. I consider myself more or less a deist at the moment
>>
>>7642759
Normal men see us as freaks. But yes I do also crave that /fit/ dick too
>>
>>7643694

eh plenty of guys who look like that don't give a shit, at least in my experience... i'm open about myself and i've never had an issue... they're pretty respectful and shit

it's just that places like 4chan make people feel like they can be assholes about that kinda shit...
>>
>>7643694

+ and i mean a lot of guys like that... like it's easy as shit to get guys who look like that
>>
>>7642792
>open heart surgery? you mean like, stabbing a person in the chest, ripping open their ribcage and poking around with some tweezers? kek nice meme m8
>>
File: vafds.png (419KB, 433x395px) Image search: [Google]
vafds.png
419KB, 433x395px
>>7642369
>tfw you finally come to terms with being a dickless manlet
>tfw your family and few friends still think trannies are freaks and most of them aren't even ok with gays
>>
>>7643853
GAYS FOR PRISON
>>
>>7643853

fuck 'em then... how do you feel about people who think like that? real family has fuckall to do with blood ties...
>>
>>7643881
This.
>>
>check out ftm porn to feel better about my body
>wish i had benis even more so i could fugg boipussy

gg brain
>>
>>7643863
g-good think i'm a normal straight cis girl actually

>>7643881
i mean, they're really not that bad in other ways, i'm still 18 and i can't just cut them off completely...i just feel so completely ashamed and almost terrified at the thought of trying to explain the whole concept to my parents. i don't even know if they'll think it's worse or better that i still like guys
>>
>>7643920

honestly, as someone who waited for way too fucking long to come out, it's not worth letting fear control you... they'll either accept it or they won't, but if they don't then they're not worth it

you can live your whole life pleasing other people and being worried about what they think, but ultimately all it does is make you feel empty and like shit...

having people in your life who love you for who you actually are, who care about you and want you to be happy... that's irreplaceable, those people are family

but people who can't accept you, who want you to be someone else for them, who put their bullshit on you and expect you to live up to some shit that isn't you... that's not family, and it isn't love

the sooner you let that shit go the better off you are

and i'm not trying to minimize shit, i get your fear and i get your hesitation and i get clinging to that shit and wanting it...

but it isn't worth it, i can say that as someone who let a lot of shit pass them by out of fear of disappointing other people... wanting to be someone else who was more acceptable for other people... and all that other bullshit

be yourself, if your family is worthwhile they'll come to terms with it... they'll try cuz they love you and want you to be happy and yourself, and if they don't they aren't worth the fear, the regret, or the shame

caring about someone isn't conditional as long as they fit the image you want them to have... it's loving them as is...

if you want some phony bullshit you can pretend is love, them keep going with it... but living for other people isn't gonna make you happy, it just leaves you feeling empty

you'll never get those years back... the ones you lose to that kinda shit, and you'll always wonder "what if"

are they worth that if they can't love you for who you are?
>>
>>7643993

then* my bad... i'm drunk as shit
>>
>>7643915
>check out ftm porn
>get bored because already watched it all and most of it's crap
>can't into gay cis porn because can't related with tfw no dick
>all I can watch to get off is vanilla straighty porn

Why isn't there any good ftm porn still? All there are is dominate ftms pegging people but never touching their genitals because they're so trutrans or you have the extreme submissive ftm who acts like a little bitch the whole vid, no powerbottom ftms seriously?
>>
>>7643920
>>7643993

+ guaranteed none of them are living their entire lives with what you think of them in mind...
>>
>>7644010

i like straight porn, just cuz i'm bi and there's men and women to look at...
>>
>>7642308
>metoidoplasty
>actually wanting a useless microcock
No thanks I'll just use a fucking strap on
>>
>>7644096
it gets hard and looks like a dick. no scarring on body. you can pee out of it. you have a foreskin unlike phallo where cut is the only option. how is that useless?
>>
>>7643993
you're right, i guess i know that i need to work on getting over it, but this is still really good to hear. thank you
>>
File: happysnake and blueball.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
happysnake and blueball.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
>>7644096
dis not bout size but how u use it

if you want to compensate just buy an american car or something
>>
>have uber-strong internet for some weeks
>no messages and no one online
>lose connection for a couple of days
>come back to 50+ unanswered messages
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>7644229

np... really though, i don't want anyone to make the mistakes i made, and if telling someone it's a bad idea helps them at all then it's worthwhile...

i get where you're at, and it can be fucking terrifying, but all living for other people does is eat away at you... and the relationships you have never feel authentic when you're not yourself... cuz well, they aren't
>>
>>7643853
iktf that's why I'm repressing lol
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 872x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 872x950px
>>7643993
This made me feel more secure
>>
File: revoked-e1361223320574-630x370.jpg (33KB, 630x370px) Image search: [Google]
revoked-e1361223320574-630x370.jpg
33KB, 630x370px
>>7629304
>>7629943
>>7630157

An update for the cowardfag here. I just drove over a bridge with winds at 30 meters per second. That's 67 miles per hour in burgerspeak. I know it was 30 because the bridge has a digital wind measurement to prevent people driving over during storms (some trucks got blown off a while back so they installed 'safety measures').

30 meters per second wasn't enough for people here to give a damn, not even grannies. You chickened out at 15 meters per second (33 mph) which is 5 meters below the smallest storm category. I am officially revoking your mancard.
>>
>>7644472

glad my drunken rambling is occasionally helpful...
>>
File: Bug yoda.jpg (106KB, 880x587px) Image search: [Google]
Bug yoda.jpg
106KB, 880x587px
>>7642233
Islam sees god as something beyond human comprehension. To search for understanding of god is to chase an unattainable dream.
>>
>>7644660
LoL
>>
>>7645067
Not muslim, but honestly I don't seek to understand God as much as just accept God's presence in my life, and understand my own relation to God.
>>
>>7644096
>what is pumping
>what is dht cream
micropenis isn't entirely a meme but much of it is avoidable
the size limit for trans guys after using enlargement methods is around six inches, and for reference the majority of phallo surgeons have that as the absolute limit they'll make
>>
File: IMG_6814.jpg (1002KB, 2376x1558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6814.jpg
1002KB, 2376x1558px
>>7645910
Stop this meme.

Genetics controls so much it is ridiculous.
>pumping
is for limited temporary growth and works by building up scar tissue (enjoy your broken blood vessels and loss of sensitivity)
>DHT cream
is only useful after 2 years on T and has no legit studies guaranteeing this extreme growth, at most reported is 4 inches

Average/typical trans male growth is between 1-4 inches. Not counting kids (read: prepubescents) on blockers.

We physically lack CORPUS SPONGIOSUM in cis amounts, if at all, hence microdick and why using those cis lengthening implants are not really viable.
>>
>>7646139
whats funny is most ftms talk about their non existient dicks more than straights

imagine that "my dick, your dick" song with 2 ftms, juggling packers throughout the song.
>>
>>7646148
>imagine that "my dick, your dick" song with 2 ftms, juggling packers throughout the song
I do not know this song, so my brain supplied yakkity sax.
>>
>>7646391
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w51q4xZxMI8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA_bmkQtDE4
>>
>>7646139
>Average/typical trans male growth is between 1-4 inches. Not counting kids (read: prepubescents) on blockers.
What if you do count kids? Just curious, is there any info on whether early transition has a significant impact on growth?

>and why using those cis lengthening implants are not really viable.
Wouldn't it be even more viable? Just stick an implant where the spongiosum's supposed to be?
>>
>>7646148
>whats funny is most ftms talk about their non existient dicks more than straights

>people who don't have dicks talk about not having dicks more than people who do have dicks
wut
>>
>>7646496
>What if you do count kids? Just curious, is there any info on whether early transition has a significant impact on growth?
well, the idea that 4 inches is typical ftm growth is absolutely ridiculous -- the average is 1.5-2 inches
the problem, of course, is that trans guys willing to share their dick size online tend to be on the bigger end
there's definitely not enough data yet to show if transitioning during or before puberty makes your dick bigger, but ancedotally i can share i started blockers at 15, t 6.5 months ago (shortly before my 18th birthday), and are currently at 2 inches -- which usually takes 1-2 years to achieve
>>
File: 1485398138254.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485398138254.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
Sign that your cis mates don't see you as a guy:

"Yeah, bro. You should totally lift. It'll turn you into pic related".
>>
>>7646790

lol wtf, why would they think you'd want that?
>>
>>7646799
I think their penis wants me to look like that. No homo though.
>>
>>7646790
God, what did you even say to that?
>>
>>7646790
>tfw browsing while lifting
>>
>>7646848
Didn't say anything, but I'm planning to but laxatives in his food later.

>>7646940
Same lol
>>
>>7646948
While i apprciaye a good shitstorm prank... stop being a fucking girl. Deal with shit head on, dont snake behind peoples backs like someone who cannot grab the bull by the horns.
>>
>>7646790

I w-wonder what her sweaty arse smells like
>>
>>7647287
>not messing with your mates for keks
You an only-child I presume?

>>7647308
I wonder what your ass smells like
>>
File: 1458693814591.png (75KB, 348x301px) Image search: [Google]
1458693814591.png
75KB, 348x301px
>>7647326
>>
File: snow mouse by Jankowzki.jpg (522KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
snow mouse by Jankowzki.jpg
522KB, 595x842px
>>7647326
>>not messing with your mates for keks
>You an only-child I presume?

Far from it, I am the resident prankster who grew up with over 100 close cousins. There is a difference between messing with your bros and being vengeful in a petty way because you havent got the guts to call someone out for douchbaggery.

If someone suggested I work out to look like J-Lo, I would just tell them to stop projecting their dick girl idealization on their bros. I would lob the bullshit right back at them without skipping a beat, not brood about it and taint their food like a slighted waitress.
>>
>>7647349
They didn't say it for banter, they said it because they don't believe in people being trans. No comeback from me would look witty or smart, I would just seem like a pissy 'lady'.

Nah, laxatives are way more fun. I will follow up will anal jokes.

>>7647328
post bum
>>
>>7647373

N-no son go to your room. Flirting with daddy is bad.
>>
>>7647380
make me
>>
>>7647308
Been a while SWG, miss us?
>>
>>7647385
>>7647391

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgVcH073uso
>>
File: rDjcNKM.png (718KB, 536x956px) Image search: [Google]
rDjcNKM.png
718KB, 536x956px
>>7647373
I dont doubt their stance was genuine assholishness, I still think being better at tearing them down publically is better retribution than being conflict avoidant like a beta.

I usually just take people down head-on with sarcasm, tho, I like watching them try to fight back while their eyes dart to their buddies pleading for help. I can usually get all their meat head friends to join in harassing them and destroy their social standing. Good times.
>>
>>7647409
Good for you. I live in enemy territory so no such luxury for me.

>>7647402
Dog sausage posting is knot allowed
>>
>still trying to talk self out of being trans
>"I'm not trans, I just need to cut off my boobs and I'll be fine, just a weird quirk that's all. Then lose all my ass/thigh fat, but that's all, wanting a small ass isn't trans, it just means I'm a dumb white girl. Then get swole, but female body builders exist, whatevs. Then grow a beard. And a dick. But that's all. What's so trans about that?"
>>
>>7647409
>I can usually get all their meat head friends to join in harassing them and destroy their social standing.
Kek, sorry but now you sound like a 12 year old girl
>>
>>7647421

ASTUPID DOGG
>>
>>7647426
Anyone know someone who's stopped after the titty stage? I think I can handle it if I get top surgery. My biggest worry is that going full trans will blow my life up. Tumblr aside, I wish gender wasn't such a big deal for people. I don't want to die friendless and with a ruined career.
>>
>>7647461

Gender isn't really a big deal. It was simply taken for granted and moved on before Tumblr got their shitty mitts on the concept and blew it up.
>>
>>7647432
Sure, because children know what they are doing.
>>
Have you guys ever fought? Chicks or dudes? I'm a drunk that'll get infused with fury and anger if I reach beyond a certain level and can't help trying to hurt someone to see the fear in their eyes
>>
>>7647461
It's not that gender is a big deal. People don't care if you're a man or a woman. The problem is when you try to become something you aren't.
>>
>>7647481
Ahahaha
>>
File: 1477650949165.jpg (170KB, 635x648px) Image search: [Google]
1477650949165.jpg
170KB, 635x648px
>>7647485
>>
>>7647481
I got attacked by a cis chick once. She was drunk, in a ballroom dress and heels, and aggro as fuck. Beat the shit out of me. Still have no idea who she was.
>>
>>7647479

Are you being sarcastic? idk if you had female friends growing up, but from ages like 10-14 literally every other lunch time the phrase "ruin her life" or "turn everyone against her," would come up in conversation. It's what young girls are famous for.
Not saying guys don't do the same kinda shit, but the comparison was just too good in the context.
>>
>>7647491
I too have gotten my ass handed to me by a cis chick, you rile them up enough and it's just a foregone conclusion. No wonder spousal abuse is so common.

I actually beat a cis dude in a fight once, I was drunk and inconsolably nihilistic and he was basically writing my ideas off so I hauled off and punched him and then grappled until i was just yanking his arm and he started crying.

No one who was around did anything because they thought the manlet v manwoman thing was a joke.

Which it is

Hows it feel to be a walking punchline /ftmg/?
>>
>>7646148
Well that is one of the biggest sources of dysphoria for transmen

Really, what are you expecting
Look how much MTFs talk about boobs and vagina.
>>
>>7647481

i haven't been in a physical fight since i was a kid, elementary school (not counting my brothers and i beating the shit out of each other, that's just sibling shit...), but both... last fight i can remember i was like 10 or some shit and it was me and a boy i had class with, neither of us won we got separated by a teacher, told we were both stupid and sent home

we were over it the next day... but i don't remember what started it, i think we just wanted to see who would win

we got along better after the fight though

>>7647491

oh that actually reminds me... i had a woman attack me in the subway once, when i was 15... she was just crazy as shit... i don't count it as a fight though she got a punch in while my back was turned and i grabbed and restrained her then the cops came and i got on the next train

>>7647503

i've come to terms with it, i don't really give a shit about what other people think of me so that helps...
>>
>>7647492
>tfw I forgot 4chan is filled with autistic children.
Kids these days, y'all turn vicious younger and younger. I am a few decades removed from 12 but here is the difference from back in the 90s. The person girls target is never right there. Girls go plotting off to the side as a clique to avoid risking their own reputation.

Girls plot and plan, they gossip, they spread rumors. They avoid direct conflict unless cornered, then they lose their shit and act insane over their loss of power if another girl calls them out.

Guys call you out to your face in the moment. They will say what they think about their target right then, with their buddies to witness it, to build their own social standing. They pick targets they perceive as of weaker social standing and "punch down", but if you can flip the dynamic on them it raises your own standing with the group and lowers theirs.

Girls are indirect, guys are direct, both are all about destroying you socially. It stays the same into adulthood.
>>
>>7647568
In my experience girls will confront you directly with girl-logic and mind-fuckery, while guys will just punch you in the face. Girls do more confrontation because it's not acceptable to fight them, and they never learn to not shit inside people's hearts.
>>
>>7647568

i've known plenty of chicks who would go right up to another girl and straight up attack them for looking at them wrong... i've known chicks who have pulled other girls' earrings out, just fingers in ripping them, and chicks who would do shit like pull all their hair back and cover themselves in vaseline before attacking another girl so they wouldn't get scratched... i've seen girls smash other girls' heads into sidewalks and fucking cars, all kinds of crazy shit...

idk what kinda chicks you knew, but that's how a lot of the chicks i grew up around were and i'm probably around your age...

that plotting shit was only some girls, most wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of each other if they had to, and when they did it was way more vicious than when guys fought...

maybe i just know a lot of rachet bitches or some shit though...
>>
>>7647583
Wow, generational shift maybe. Or maybe being ib Canada just had a bigger cultural difference than I realized. Physical altercations were rare, usually just the lowest class: trailer kids and Natives, who are basically Canada's blacks.

To this day, I feel like if you have to throw the first punch, it means you are probably a retard of some sort.
>>
odd question but do guys get indigestion more often when wearing your binder? sometimes it feels uncomfortable eating because of the pressure
>>
>>7647594
>a lot of rachet girls
Sounds like ghetto hoodrats.
>>
>>7647606

believe it or not i'm actually from a really good neighborhood in brooklyn and most of those chicks weren't hoodrats, hoodrats were way fucking worse than that... no shit

hoodrat chicks were the type to hide fucking razorblades on them and shit... or fucking straight up stab someone
>>
>>7647611
Your standards are way off from mine. Example: never seen a handgun on anyone other than a police officer.

Got to be cultural differences. My American spouse freaks if I leave the door unlocked if I come in for a glass of water while doing yardwork. Back home, door was only locked after dark.
>>
>>7647604
More fiber and cardio. Less excuses. Your guts is on the lower half of your body,dude.
>>
>>7647620

yeah probably, shit's better here than when i was growing up too so there's that... i lock shit here, but i was pretty lax about that shit in the poconos while i was living there... except car doors, people there don't lock their cars often enough and i'd be like "what's fucking wrong with you? someone's gonna steal this shit"

never been around guns other than my ex cop uncle... but i heard more stories about gun shit in the poconos than in brooklyn... like i said though i'm from/live in a good neighborhood so i wasn't around a lot of the worse shit

my s/o's sis had guns pulled on her, but never in nyc only when she was living in oakland going to art school... and i dated a chick who had pulled guns on people and vice versa, but she was from texas... and she was pretty fucking trashy, fun though... worst kisser fucking ever
>>
File: 1484870314501.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1484870314501.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
>slam my face into a door and mess up my nose
>ok fine
>time heals everything
>slam my foot into a sink
>sprain my toe
JUST
>>
>>7647647

nice... get any pain killers at least?
>>
>>7646790
That's why you don't tell them you're trans. If they just think you're a guy (even if you're a femboy), it's completely different.
>>
>>7647652
Not yet. Gonna try though.
>>
>>7647665

i'll be jealous if you manage it, withdrawal today... it's mild at least last time i used was 2 days ago though, i must've fucked my shit up with all the bags i did over the weekend cuz christ that shit burned last time... my s/o, his sis, and i all promised each other we'd wait at least a week before using again... gonna see how that actually goes... drank yesterday gonna get weed today and just smoke for a bit

i really need to just get out of brooklyn though, i'm at my worst with drugs here... fucking always... i was using opiates once a month before i got here and then being here has just been a near constant stream of heroin and other shit

which is terrible, i'm never gonna quit entirely... like i'm not gonna say "never again" cuz i'm not like that and i love opiates so i refuse to live the rest of my life without them, but i really need to clean up for a bit cuz i don't need to get worse you know?
>>
>>7647694
Why not move back out to the Poconos or something?
>>
>>7647809

working on getting out of here, can't just pick up and go right this second though... but yeah i'm gonna have to do some shit like that, if i stay here another couple of months i'm gonna end up shooting up and getting way worse and i know it

working some shit out though... gonna see what happens, but yeah i can't be here, and i can't come back once i leave... i love brooklyn, it'll always be home, but i'm only ever this bad with drugs here

the first time i moved to the poconos was how i ended up getting off pcp... then i'd come back here binge on fucking anything and everything, go back and clean up (my version of cleaning up which is just lots of weed), and just keep doing that on/off... this is the longest i've been in brooklyn in years and i've taken so much heroin, a shitload of muscle relaxers, benzos, other opiates, coke, drank a ton, been way too close to getting pcp again for comfort and just mixing so much shit... and it's like weird cuz i know so many people who are worse than me that it all seems mild meanwhile i have friends checking up on me to see if i'm dead and telling me they're worried as fuck about me crying and shit if i don't answer them soon enough... so there's this weird sense where i feel like they're over-reacting, yet i know i'm fucked up with all this shit too... and it's gone from a normal fun binge to withdrawal and shit... so yeah...
>>
>>7647847
What's stopping you? Surely getting up and leave is better than going further down a rabbit hole of no-fun. Too much of a good thing is just as bad as too little.
>>
>>7647887

i have zero desire to leave to be homeless... i gotta get something together so i have somewhere to go to before i leave... like i said i'm working on it, seeing what's gonna happen... i'll be out of here one way or another soon enough though i'm just waiting it out

hopefully we can get through the week promise, so far every attempt to do that since october has failed though so i'm not feeling confident... and honestly i wish i had a bag right now

this weather fucks my shit up when i'm not on h, i'm fucking shaking, twitching, and i can't balance for shit... back to needing a fucking cane to go out and walk around... but on h? i'm totally fine even when the weather is all rainy and shit... back in october the first time i realized i could walk normally in the rain on h i almost fucking cried no shit... so this part of it sucks... going back to constant pain and this kinda shit
>>
>>7647481
A couple of times, always ended as a draw. Last time it was vs my drunkard dad (I was utterly done with the constant verbal abuse, so I returned fire and this pissed him off). He was completely in denial about my transition despite having been on T for a year, and was not expecting me to be able to crack his ribs while trying to throw me at the door. After that and my moving out, plus a year's time without me around to clean that scrap heap of a house, he finally admitted his fault and we reconciled. I visit from time to time, on my own terms, and my parents respect that.
>>
>>7647924
How about moving south west to a hot dry climate?

>>7647941
Fuck sake. How many of you guys come from broken homes?
>>
>>7647647
I'll kiss it better
>>
>>7647972
I don't. Well. I don't consider it broken though it is weird.
>>
>>7647972

not an immediate option, though eventually that'd be nice... 'til then though i gotta just deal with this shit

my family situation has always been pretty shit... i don't speak to my father at all, but i'm somewhat close to my mom... they were both abusive when i was a kid, but my mother changed and my father didn't... they're married though, have been longer than i've been alive...
>>
>>7647481
I've gotten close. I can control myself usually, but not without blowing off steam like punching shit that's not a person. Have bruised my knuckles and all that
>>
>>7647972
I don't think it's that people here tend to come from broken homes, it's that they have more to talk about. If you had a generally good childhood and life, there's not much to say about it.
>>
>>7648054
Not true. They just whine about minor issues instead of big one. Everyone likes to play the victim.
>>
>>7648109
*ones
>>
File: 1459694409408.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459694409408.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
Sup guys, why are you so much less promiscuous than MtFs?
>>
>>7648136
estrogen
>>
>>7648109
That's a possibility.

>>7648136
There's less of us, plus I guess transguys usually prefer to be stealth
>>
We lost almost all the members due to Botpocolypse lmao.

https://discord.gg/zt2xFD8
>>
>>7647991
>psychological abuse by drunk dad
>fist fight with dad
>scrap heap of a house
>not broken home

Whatever you say breh
>>
>>7646391
I think it might be this one
Got a coworker always singing this off hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTatJm7Zfcc
>>
File: 1485401283104.jpg (66KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485401283104.jpg
66KB, 960x720px
>>
>>7648710
>desirable
Fucking auto-correct...
>>
>>7648710
Stop bullying the boys, I've met plenty of sexy FtMs. Of course they're all manlets, but they're still much stronger than me, and can make good partners.
>>
>>7647972
Well if it makes you feel better, I personally come from a very average, uneventful home, and continue to live a perfectly average life even after coming out.
>>
>>7647481
I've gotten in four fights, and they all happened to be black people. I'm not racist in the least but it just ended up that way so i've been branded.
Two wins and two losses. though I count the losses on getting ganged up on. This was all before transitioning.
>>
File: transoned.png (638KB, 800x1901px) Image search: [Google]
transoned.png
638KB, 800x1901px
>>7648710
What else...oh, heres others, because I ran out of room.

>EVERY SINGLE FTM I KNOW cut like a MOTHERFUCKER, having more scars than freddy crugar. The only people this attracts are SADISTS generally, and I KNOW you guys are insecure about that
>Almost every single one drank like a fish, did drugs, or smoked (weed or tobacco) like a chimney. You use stimulants more than anyone I've EVER seen
>Routinely try to push yourselves to physically compete with actual men, and then bitch when they beat you...you may have testosterone, but you have girls bones, remember this. Infact, MTF trannies are often stronger than you, assuming they don't force themselves into muscle atrophy (though many do....)
>Hyper aggressive and lashing out, even on people who could clearly murder you. Its both unattractive, and GENUINELY confusing when you do this, especially when you do this on a straight guy you have a crush on, whos nice to you...but...maybe I'm projecting? Ill give you that.....
>Your THE worlds biggest emotional rollercoaster. Your estrogen still ebbs and flows, and testosterone does too with the injections. Because of this I literally see you fluctuate from wanting to kill everyone, to super girly flirty, super stoic, crying like a bitch, happy, determine and angry....all within the span of a week, with absolutely NO cause that I could see, even being a close friend.

Oh, and I guess I will add on, another person who like you is straight women who are afraid of men and want NEUTERED men.....
or other trannies, but not always.

>>7648737
I'm assuming you are
1: a cisgirl
2: a very effeminate tranny MTF
3: a twig of a man.

if 2, have you considered your mental bias plays a factor?
>>
>>7648710

getting laid is really easy, whether it's men or women... just saying
>>
>>7648790
>really easy
depends on the quality your going for.
>>
>>7648790
plus, how you "get laid" is fucking weird and un-natural. I mean, those expecting a men won't want to rub down and stimulate a clit, and those expecting a woman wont desire a bunch of hair or such an attitude.

I've also never heard of FTM chasers, but I suppose at least a COUPLE exist...
>>
>>7648795

i have no trouble getting attractive men or women, all different types and ages and shit... most people aren't exactly hard to get, you're making it sound like it actually takes work to get laid and it doesn't...
>>
>>7648806

eh i'm fine with using what i've got, if it feels good i don't care... and i'm not hairy, body hair makes me feel unclean so i shave... we're not all exactly the same...
>>
File: 1485081704570.jpg (130KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1485081704570.jpg
130KB, 800x534px
stop feeding it
>>
>>7648835

you know... when people say that kinda thing it just makes me want to have hour long conversations with trolls... besides nothing else is going on here, and i'm bored

if you have something better to keep me occupied then i'm open to it, but at least be distracting instead of giving orders...
>>
>>7648109

I've never said shit about my happy childhood.
>>
>>7647604
I don't get any indigestion but it definitely feels like I can eat less than usual before starting to feel full. Can't complain since it happens a lot that I bite more than I can chew.
>>
>>7648844
>if you have something better to keep me occupied then i'm open to it, but at least be distracting instead of giving orders...

Ooh, best of both worlds; wanna play Simon Says?!
>>
>>7648876

within reason, i'm going through withdrawal over here, but i'm down...
>>
>>7648844
True true. Apologies for being bossy. I can give you an update on the bunker instead. My friend has do work loads of shifts because his boss is an asshole and the company he works for has declared war on the entire country, including one of my family's businesses. I feel bad for the guy, and I'm planning to make him meme vegan food one of these days to cheer him up. He hates vegan food, so that's the only thing I'm gonna make now :D
Went dumpsterdiving instead and found loads of zucchini in one place. One time I found loads of high grade soccer shoes in a dumpster and sold them for hundreds of dollars worth. Being a modern hunter gatherer pays off.
I turned the zucchinis into bread and plan to get more stuff tonight if the weather keeps up. Crossing my fingers for fruit. I fucking love fruit.

>>7648854
Sssssssssh baby boy. Mfw thinking of you hurting.
>>
>>7648809
it takes being DESIRABLE to get laid...but I guess theres a lot fo women who want a neutered male, or closet bisexual men around you.

Congrats I guess?

I mean, getting laid never compares to a fucking relationship anyway, anyone can spread their legs and get fucked by SOMEONE.

>>7648812
But you keep facial hair I'm guessing?

I've never seen a FTM who shaves it all, it seems they NEED hair to look masculine, since its all they got.

That, or they focus a LOT on masculine looking clothes

....meanwhile I can answer the door in a shirt and boxers and not be insecure lol

I also never have to worry about my dick falling on a bathroom floor, or someone stealing it.

>>7648854
exactly, FTM's don't have them generally,. most got raped, and now hate the idea of being a woman, because women are just treated like cock sleaves in their eyes, and they try to be the men they think men SHOULD BE.

>>7648867
The binder compresses the small female frame, and your breasts being pushed into your body means its harder to eat, because your stomach is squished

eating is needed to gain mass btw, so either tits out, or tits up to gaining muscle =)
>>
>>7648854
Mine was pretty boring too, weirdly redneck, I was just a semi-rural latch key kid.

Dont drink.
Dont smoke.
Took martial arts but dont start fights.
Never cut.
Accept that I am a physical underdog, just do what I can (low-average) and am cool with that.

No ovaries = no estrogen crazies.
Injections are more stable than topical, "do what you can".

I am pretty mellow, i m o
>>
>>7648883
Withdrawal from what?

Stims are bad for you

>>7648911
>apologizing
you apologize too much, it seems girly

>>7648927
I gotta admit, I like you for being able to accept being an underdog, this is something few are able to do.
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (1013KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
1013KB, 500x245px
>>7648919
>and your breasts being pushed into your body means its harder to eat, because your stomach is squished

Do you understand human anatomy at all? Breast tissue cannot press into your thorasic cavity because of the ribs. Fir them to press into your abdominal cavity you would need dangling pedulum tits.
>>
>>7648945
Not him but my binder push my lower ribs in so they press on my stomach. The stomach is placed under the lower ribs and below them, and when it's full it sticks out from under the ribs. You can see it on yourself after a big meal. I deal with it by eating smaller meals or remove any binding if I want to eat big ones.
>>
>>7648136
...We are?

I remember a "yo trans folks how do you sex" thread a few weeks back that was pretty evenly split ftm/mtf. It seems to me based on pure anecdata that we have roughly as much sex, but FtM are better at holding relationships.
>>
>>7648911

it's cool, i'm just pointing out that i won't listen... cuz i'm just not the take orders type

sucks about your friend, guess it's gonna take forever to get to the bunker now... what's his boss' deal exactly?

i don't get people hating vegan food, there's so much shit that qualifies that's good... don't get me wrong i'm glad my allergies are finally gone again (for now if that shit flares and they come back i'm gonna be pissed) and i can be vegetarian again, but it wasn't horrible... still mostly eat that way just cuz i got used to it

i've never bothered dumpster diving for food... idk if my ocd would allow it desu, that shit would probably fuck with my head... but that's a solid find at least, never had zucchini bread, but it's great to cut into strips and mix in with noodles and shit

i've spent all day playing resident evil 7 with my s/o and his sis... pretty sure this is almost the end at this point, it doesn't really feel much like an re game though... it's like a mash up of horror movies instead, enjoyable, but different than i expected
>>
>>7648945
>ribs cannot be compressed slightly
>ribs are 100% rigid
this is what ftms actually believe.

I bet you think you are bullet proof because your ribs too.

>>7648964
THIS one gets it.... Thank you for explaining btw.
>>
>>7648919

i've been with my s/o for 12 years, we're just open... like i said all different kinds of people have been interested in me

i'm trans cuz i have dysphoria not cuz i'm really masculine

>>7648932

heroin actually, i'm not a huge fan of uppers... coke is alright when it's free and it's a party but eh
>>
>>7648964
That still isnt breast tissue entering your stomach's space. Sounds like you are binding too tight, honestly. Are you packing giant breasts, bro? I just used to smoosh them so the tissue was pressed evenly rather than just pancaking them downward. Minimized damage, too, so I still did peri despite being a B/C cup.
>>
>>7648977
Nice stawman, piggy. Gonna build a house next?
>>
>>7648919
>exactly, FTM's don't have them generally,
'Exactly'? How do you miss the point this bad?
People with happy childhoods just don't have much to say about them.
>>
>>7648964

my ribs actually stick out way too far for that, there's actually space between where my stomach is and where my ribs are... like i can fit my hand in the space...
>>
>>7649026

+ i mean with the binder on... granted they stick out regardless but yeah...
>>
>>7648975
Good. I'm not good at taking orders either.
His boss is too young for the responsibility I think, and acts immature towards his staff. The company doing weird stuff isn't helping and most of the outlets are forced to experience more loss because of it, putting more strain on a person who shouldn't be boss in the first place.

I think he hates vegan food because he sees it as chick food. He's very working class and was raised to frown at anything remotely fem. Vegan food goes as 'health food' in his eyes, making it a girl thing to eat. His loss, but at least he eats it when I make it. I'm hoping I can convert him a bit to pull him away from frozen pizzas and energy drinks. I'm not a bad cook If I may say so. All the guys in my family are good cooks. The women are disasters.

Zucchini noodles are awesome, but I wanted to try bread this time. It worked out nice. My sourdough pet needed to stretch his legs a bit, so it was good timing.

Dumpsterdiving for food is more of a principle of mine, rather than necessity. I hate waste. There's no excuse for it. And in good periods, depending on where I live, I can find high quality foods worth up to a thousand dollars in a week and eat like a king. All on food that people saw as worthless (slightly dented fruit, wrongly marked packaging). The trick is to go to gourmet stores and the stores that keep huge produce sections. I mean, 30 boxes of raspberries plus imported french cheeses? All of my yes. I guess OCD is a big challenge if you have the clean/dirty categorization of it. That stuff sucks.

Resident evil? I didn't know you did vidya. What other hobbies except awesome birds and music? And drugs of course.
>>
>>7649026
>>7649030
That's because you are skinny as fuck. Eat moar you skele.
>>
>>7648987
Do you have a picture? Just because I have B cups (I think, haven't measured them in a long time) and I thought peri was only for A cups and smaller
>>
File: 20160724_011855.jpg (536KB, 947x942px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_011855.jpg
536KB, 947x942px
>>7649026
Binder is too tight on your ribs, then. You also do sound "skinny a f" so dont bother with a shirt length binder if there is a gap anyway.

If binding is impeding your breathing/eating, get top surgery referrals asap. It is 100% worth it. I cannot even articulate how nice it is to be done binding.
>>
>>7648919
So what's your idea behind MTFs if all FTMs were raped and think all women are cock slaves?
t. "trutrans" ftm who was never raped with a decent childhood
>>
>>7649064
It depends on the doctor, mine did fine, but it was nearly a decade ago at this point, so I have no tittay pics.
>>
>>7649075
I never slept with a dude at all... so not raped. Was from a matriarical family too, where being a man is seen as a downgrade.
>>
File: intense.png (182KB, 265x279px) Image search: [Google]
intense.png
182KB, 265x279px
>>7647308
LOOK WHO'S THERE, I MISS YOUR BUTTCHEEKS. I still remember them. I hope you remember mine.
>>
>>7648806
>I've also never heard of FTM chasers, but I suppose at least a COUPLE exist...
Oh boy they do. Tumblr is full of female FTM chasers, and straight men have a tendency to be chasers for FTMs.

Didn't want to give you (You)s on your other posts but you sound like you're an angry MTF that's only known one FTM and is basing all you know off of him.
>>
>>7649032

i imagine i'd be shit at running anything too so i can't say much... me and being responsible for shit doesn't really mix

i think that's more personality than age in a lot of cases though... some people just have that ability and others don't

i get that, i've known plenty of guys and chicks who were like that about food... i've always thought it was sorta fucked that unhealthy food is literally marketed towards guys in that way and caring about that shit is considered weird and faggoty, but at least he'll eat when you cook

my s/o does most of the cooking, but i cook from time to time... mostly italian food, and i bake... literally haven't had anything i've made though cuz of the on/off again allergies and i haven't done it since they've gone away... but everyone gets excited when i bother with it so i'm assuming it's good

i've wanted to try making sourdough from scratch for a while, but i'm mostly just a lazy piece of shit so it doesn't happen, that sounds good though

the food waste thing is pretty fucked... years ago when i was a barista it used to bother the shit out of me dumping a bunch of food in with just garbage at the end of the night... like we had to just kinda mix it in not even separate that shit, i find it amazing how much shit goes to waste

ocd gets in the way of a lot of shit, it's why i'm vegetarian actually cuz i don't really give a shit about people eating animals... plenty of animals eat other animals so i don't see an issue

i used to be more into video games growing up 'til a few years ago... just kinda lost interest, but i'll play them every so often now... the last game i played recently that i really enjoyed was papa y yo, but i didn't get a chance to finish it

will at some point

most of what i do is music related, but i like plants and shit, i like wandering around and seeing where i end up (abandoned places are always cool), i used to take a lot of pics haven't in a while, i read, write, basic shit...
>>
>>7647972
My home was pretty comfy and still is, had a good childhood and loving parents, tight knit family ties with all relatives, even when I revealed my tranny status nothing really changed. They pretty much rolled with it. Honestly I wouldn't replace my family with anything else in the world
>>
>>7648785
Bait or not this was entertaining to read
>>
>>7649042

i typically eat a lot honestly... i'm just bony as fuck... can't eat more than i already do that'd just make me sick

>>7649070

i don't use a full length binder those look annoying, and anything bigger than an xs would be way too big on me, i'm kid sized.... no issues with breathing or eating... it's literally just that my ribs stick out a lot, and the space between them where my stomach is its just like there's a space there... if something fits my ribs it's just not gonna touch my stomach
>>
>>7649075
In essance, it boils down to something, making them see "being the opposite sex" as better as "being their born sex"

this can be rape, fetishes, lack of parental roles, internalizing what they didn't get to experience, or other things

>>7649088
my guess is you were so surrounded in lacking masculinity, you kinda internalized the feelings out of curiousity. You OBVIOUSLY didn't agree with the anti men bias.
>>
>>7648710
I'm curious why you spent your time to make a long post listing all of our insecurities. The problem is that most FTMs are too cocky or caught up in their delusions to care about your post; I personally had a really bad day today though so took it personally.
I don't expect an apology or anything, but I just want to know what happened between you and the FTM friend you had, that made you hate them/us so much?
>>
>>7634487
>>7634552
disgusting
>>
>>7649191
He says it in his other post, but some FTM "had a crush on him" and "lashed out at him" despite "him always being a nice guy :) to them"
>>
>>7649080
I don't want titty pics, just pics of your chest after/now. Was all the breast issue removed? I've seen some after pictures and it still makes em look like they have really small tits like a 11 year old girl.
>>
>>7649191

i imagine he did it to get to people cuz he's bored, and it worked if it bothered you... that's the only reason people do shit like that

shouldn't take shit so personally though, it's not like what he's saying is legit how everyone feels or some shit... you're just being insecure

btw little undolicited advice, don't tell people they can get under your skin it makes you that much easier to fuck with when they manage it
>>
>>7649216
I read it but want to know the whole story because I'm bored and can't imagine what was so terrible that you'd purposely go on an lgbt board as a straight cis guy just to hurt some insecure trannies
>>
>>7649138
I agree with the food marketing towards guys. It's shocking how easy it is to bait with the threat of men being girly. Maybe it's the result of being forced to live as a pretend woman for so long, but I find it hilarious to tease men who take that stuff seriously. Sure it burns when cis guys use stuff like me liking cooking as 'proof' of me being a girl but it's not like guys like that will take me seriously pre-t anyway, and I'll just drop them when I finally get hrt.

You should do the sourdough thing. Do it today. It's not like it takes a lot of effort. flour and water and a comfy place. Feed it a bit whenever. Live stuff happens. It might take a few tries before something good start living in there but it's fun to try. Try to time feedings with when you water your plants or something. I use mine for making beer, ciders and mead too. He is awesome and a total bro.

You mentioned plants. What kind of plants do you do?
>>
>>7649229

unsolicited* my bad... for real though, you never fucked with someone then went harder when you got a rise outta them? getting upset is basically asking for worse... and let's be real here we're transguys, you gotta be able to take people fucking around and talking shit cuz they're gonna...
>>
>>7649223
Aa, gotcha.

Since I was on my back, knocked the fuck out, for the operation some small amount of tissue wa missed under the arms. Unfortunatly I am a fat ass at the moment, gained about 50lbs after getting married, so that area is extra squishy. Flattens out if I raise my arms, so I feel co fident it will bugger off if I lose the weight again.
>>
>>7649247
Tbqh I want to know what else he says, I get over things really quickly so that's why I can admit so easily when something hurts me.

@anon give us greentexf of what ftm dude did
>>
File: tumblr_nz5icnZIFd1rt0jkuo1_1280.png (1MB, 1032x1084px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz5icnZIFd1rt0jkuo1_1280.png
1MB, 1032x1084px
>>7649186
>so surrounded in lacking masculinity

Yeah, your observational skills are super great. You should be a shrink. It must be from all my weak male role models. Who wants to hang out with male oil rig workers, rodeo riders, hunting guides, and construction workers after all?
Such pussies.
>>
mfw I'm ftm and the girl I've had a crush on since middle school tells me she might be trans
>>
>>7649237

i've never had a guy i was friends with treat me like a chick desu... even before i was out... like i came out and people were just like "yeah i figured" which is odd cuz when people see me as a guy and i say i'm trans i'll get a "yeah i thought you wanted to be a chick" ... i get shit for being too masculine as a chick and too feminine as a guy... i'm androgynous i guess is what it comes down to, but yeah... idk what it's like to really get treated like a girl or have shit like that thrown in my face by friends

right now cuz i'm in an apartment i just have some succulents and cacti and a pine tree ... but i used to have wine grapes, and grow a lot of flowers, herbs, vegetables etc ... just anything, and i'm a loser who gets bored and reads botany books and shit... i've grown weed before, that turned out well, but i didn't get a chance last year cuz of some shit that went down and moving and whatnot

i've been wanting to try homebrewing some alcohol, i'm definitely gonna give it a go... any exact details/measurements for starting that shit up?
>>
>>7649273
I meant BEFORE you internalized it, obviously.

Also have fun never being a proper man. Your dick, if you get one, risks falling off, looks like it was in a burn accident, has a "pump" to get hard which damaged the tissue, and it always looks repulsive

this isn't even mentioning infection risks
>>
>>7649313
Are you straight?
>>
>>7649322
Anonanonanon
Instead of insulting other trannies, give me an answer.
>>7649191 answer it!
>>
>>7649325
bisexual

>>7649322
you're exaggerating the cons of bottom surgery in order to make people feel insecure
>>
>>7649317
People who know me say stuff like that, that it makes sense and they always kind of sensed it. The problem is more the conservative people around here. I usually only meet them once and they react to how I behave. I'm not even out because people here can't even handle gay people, let alone trans, but I give off a guy vibe and I guess it's disturbing for working class guys who are used to girls being deep into a traditional gender role. More than a few of them try to put me in my place, before I tell them to fuck off. Can't even imagine how they will react if they find out I'm trans.

Botany is a good hobby to have, especially with usable plants. Very practical, and food plants give food so there's that. I'm very partial of fruit trees and go raiding every fruit season. Too bad they take so long to grow up, but I have a cherry tree I planted in 2008, and he's doing fine. Hoping to get more to thrive, especially apple trees, so I can get self sufficient at some point down the line.

To start with alcohol you don't need much. It's better to start easy if you tend to get bored with stuff. You can buy fruit juice and baker's yeast, but the yeast in the bottle and use a balloon as an airlock to prevent oxygen to get into it. Put it somewhere comfy for a week and let the yeast eat all the noms. When you get back to it the alcohol level will be enough to get a person drunk if low tolerance. Might taste like shit though, depending on how it goes. I got my hands on some good highland honey a while back and used sourdough as a yeast. The mead turned out really good, with all the honey flavor but none of the sweetness (not a fan of sweet stuff). It was awesome. The technique was basically what I described. Yeast in sugar water, room temperature, then placed somewhere warm until it stops fizzing. I'm not good with details and technicalities though. I'm more of a fuckit-lets-wingit kinda guy. There's usually a homebrew thread on /diy/ if you like techie stuff.
>>
>>7649344
I kinda get the feeling. I had a close friend come out to me as trans about a year ago and felt really weird about it at first. I was in the middle of my own transition and it felt kinda like someone was trying to steal my limelight? Today I mostly just feel proud over him figuring himself out, and the fact that I've probably helped him in doing so.

I don't know, man, does it change anything practically?
>>
>>7649322
Read the OP, babe.
>>
File: 20160724_011739.jpg (63KB, 304x280px) Image search: [Google]
20160724_011739.jpg
63KB, 304x280px
>>7649322
Thanks for the info, juniour. Woe is me! Where was all of your wisdom ten years ago when I made such a horrible mistake? Probably getting the hang of nonvelcro shoes or something. Damn.
>>
>>7649336
my bad! didn't see it

it boils down to this

>was DAMN GOOD FRIEND to her (i say her because you will see why later) starting off in high school buying orange box for her birthday, back before transition
>became good friends, I never ONCE questioned her transition, treated it as a need to know basis, assumed I didn't need to know less SHE wanted to explain
>becomes alchoholic as fuck, but I'm always there to bail her out, from getting in jail, drowning on puke, almost killing herself, ect
>treats me like shit, honestly a LITTLE jaded because she has attention from closet lesbians. But all these women were women who wanted sexual play, without a man fucking them, and never really wanted a relationship, so whatever. Plus, was in high school
>starts treating me like absolute shit, no idea why
>keep helping her, am there to console her over her les fuck buddies leaving her, including one girl who cheated on her in a 3 some with 2 dudes
>am there when her cousin dies
>am there when her grandma dies
>am there on 21st bday when she almost dies from vomit drowning
>constantly yells at me, treats me like shit, ect
>confused. Can i hit her? She says shes a dude....but...shes fucking a twig
>stay a friend, but its toxic, my emotions go down the shitter, because few other friends
>she tells me, when I talk about being lonely "some people just aren't cut out for relationships anon" directed at me
>fucking ouch. Emotional bleed out
>become extremely numb, because she said this after a break up.
>idontfeelanythinganymore
>tries to cheer me up at a metal concert
>feel nothing
>takes me back to her place
>she decides to use my weakness to admit she loves me, wants my dick, views me as her gay friend, ect
>I'm drunk, and confused as fuck
>tell her I need to sober up and think. She pressures over and over and over
>I cave, do it, but im drunk. she cums on my dick really easy, but I feel nothing emotionally
>wake up next morning
>OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE
(cont)
>>
File: 1459365926550.jpg (252KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
1459365926550.jpg
252KB, 905x881px
Holy shit this thread is catty
>>
>>7649336
(pt2)
>leave, kinda fearful what she will say, were both drunk, am emasculated as fuck, and always feared being accused of rape, really confused, but also feel raped myself
>don't know what to do, and feel absolutely grossed the fuck out
>HAIR WAS EVERYWHERE JESUS CHRIST EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>She calls me up, asks me where I went
>I told her I didn't want last night to happen, said I'm sorry, and I'm REALLY not comfortable with that. Told her I would of been happy to fuck WITHOUT hormones, because she was cute then
>She flips out, acts like a bitch, everyone kind figures out we had sex because of how shes acting
>she blames me because she says I told people, and honestly when asked by people, I felt a need to talk, because I felt raped and used, and taken advantage of
>she kinda gets psychotic, picks on me even harder every time she sees me, is mega bitch to me
>Chance Ge**** what the fuck is your problem
>she snaps and tries to choke me
>wut
>im 3 times her size, could literally kill her unarmed
>clueless on wtf is going on
>still try to be friends
>not sure if before or after sex, but at one point I try helping her when shes drunk and people are putting fireworks in her ears, but she swings at ME instead
>complains next morning shes deaf, blames me

Thats....pretty much all of it. all the other stereotypes I listed applied to her too.
>>
>>7649464
Yeah, the butthurt "dear john" is at least telling us why he is a huge emotional faggot at least.

Anyone else craving popcorn?
>>
>>7649485
so your friend treated you really badly, you kept sticking by them despite that and get surprised when they keep on treating you badly

and this means you hate all ftms for some reason?

sorry all that happened but get better friends
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 350x188px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 350x188px
>>7649485
Dude, seriously?
That individual was a psycho, do you really think every other (out of hundreds or thousands) of a group are going to be like that? Give your head a shake.

Frankly, they probably had borderline personality disorder or some other bullshit alongside being trans. It was a classic toxic relationship regardless of gender complications and you ought to have walked away as soon as they started habitually yelling at you, ya fool.

I am sorry you had regretful mutually drunken sex, and that the nutjob blew up about it. That sucks, but taking your butthurt out on others is bullshit, an on.
>>
>>7649506
This. Anon, I'm sorry your friend was such a manipulative dick but she doesn't sound like a real ftm anyways. That'd be like constantly ragging on all black people because one black guy bullied you in middle school.
Did you ever get to beat her ass though?
>>
File: 1370495878798.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1370495878798.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>7649485
>>7649454
Called it.
>>
>>7649506
At the time, I kept hearing bs of "well, you need to be tolerant because hes trans"

I just stopped caring then, and honestly, after throwing THAT logic out, have never met a tranny I liked since

Plus, most of them are so obscenely fake, I cannot tolerate them, which is the biggest aspect

Hell, if someone didn't flip out over being called a woman (biologically, behaviorally, physically, they still are) I might not care, but they expect you to always go along with THEIR views, and if you don't your an enemy..

Fuck that shit.
>>
>>7648710
>>7648785
I was all ready to feel depressed and insecure, until I read a bunch of low tier bait that doesn't sound like me at all. Feelin' better now.

>>7648945
They're not pushing into my abdominal cavity, it's just compressing on my ribs like >>7648964 said, but there is a notable difference in my appetite between binding and not binding. Sometimes I'll go all day and then realize, shit, I've been binding today and now I forgot to eat. Binder comes off, appetite comes back.

I accept that this probably varies per person, though. I have Gs so binding causes a significant amount of pressure even when done correctly.
>>
>>7649549
Well, if she was actually trans, then yeah either treat them with tolerance or just fuck off, we don't want to be around people that don't accept us anyway.
But agreeing with the other anons that she doesn't sound trans, just someone with a lot of (unrelated) issues and hoping that transitioning will solve all of them.
>>
howto anger management: cut down the testosterone. Steroids are bad.
>>
>>7649572
you a thread late bro
>>
>>7649566
tolerance for being trans not of anything we do because we are trans
>>
>>7649572
That's not how that works but sure
>>
>>7649543
Difference is, not all black people are niggers, and I realize this

>mfw I've had talks with black men, about how THEY hate niggers, and I've never smiled wider in my whole life, AND, I did get picked on by black in middle school

The primary CAUSES for why she was this way, and much of the BS I hated, are still there with other trans

I'm not saying ALL of you are as equally undesirable, detestable fuckbags, far from it, but you still all are relying on everyone siding with on agreeing you, to some extent, to be socially compatable. And I HATE that, I should be able to criticize anyone.

>did you beat her ass
nah, but honestly, I figure it would land me in jail anyway. I'm 220, and shes 130, so.... a cop wouldn't REALLY let me go, lest she pulled a knife on me, because shes still a girl inside

So yeah...you aren't all as BAD as her, but you STILL all have issues.
>>
>>7649384

yeah i'm not really around conservative people... even in the poconos when i was hanging out with trashy rednecks (for drugs) they didn't give a shit about anything... so i can't say i've had that sortof experience with anyone... idk... people tend to treat me alright, my father has been the only exception but that wasn't surprising considering he's never cared for me

where are you at that it's so conservative?

i've just always really liked plants, i celebrate seeing the first signs of life in spring by getting drunk as shit + fire every year cuz i get crazy excited, and evergreens keep me from getting depressed in the winter... but yeah i like that plants are aesthetically pleasing, useful, and interesting... i fucking love flowers too actually, some of those are great for cooking... roses are great for desserts and like squash blossoms are good battered + fried (my great grandmother used to make them, it's some italian thing)

i'd love to attempt the self sufficient thing, but being in brooklyn that's just not gonna happen... maybe when i leave, wherever i end up i'll be able to give it a go... guess i'll find out

i'll give it a try, and look shit up... i don't tend to be precise either, i just eyeball shit and hope for the best i'm pretty good at that kinda thing though... my tolerance is all over the place, it depends on how sick i am that day usually...

>>7649070
>>7649042

+ btw i'm a decent weight for my height... and i don't think i look that thin, idk... people have seen me here, but i just look average to me... i always thought it was surprising how bony i actually am out of clothes...
>>
>>7649600
like i said man make better friends and move on. since this is clearly messing with your head somewhat
>>
>>7649561
*whistles*
Those are some big puppies, bro. Hope those come off soon, for the sake of your back.
>>
>>7649600
>but you still all are relying on everyone siding with on agreeing you, to some extent, to be socially compatable.
Can you try this sentence again so I can understand why you are okay with generalising all ftms and not other groups?
>>
>>7649600

everyone has issues... you included, you think people without issues base their idea of what an entire group of people is like on one person they had a bad experience with?
>>
>>7649600
You have probably met, hung out with, and liked trans guys just fine. Thing is, your outlook on them is never going to shift because the stealth ones are not going to out themselves to a toxic bigot such as yourself.

It takes me a year plus to tell people that I know irl that I am trans, any sign of an attitude like you have displayed today and I move on. I stop hanging out with them. You should try it some time instead of poisoning your outlook on a whole swath of folks.
>>
Are you all into men here?
>>
>>7649664
i'll take whatever's going mate can't afford to be picky in this economy
>>
>>7649664

i'm bi, don't care if someone is cis or trans either... there's all kinds of shit i'm attracted to when it comes to other people...
>>
>>7649677
>>7649679
Got it. I'm only into cis girls.
>>
>>7649664
Post a pic, I'll let you know.
>>
>>7649612
God, I wish. I live in Idaho, insurance here is not so allowing and my finances not so forgiving. If you'll believe it I'm actually better off than the rest of my family, the tatas run strong in my genetics.
>>
>>7649095

Crazy Italian no pls
>>
>>7649607
>hanging out with rednecks
>for drugs
says a lot about you, doesn't it?

>father never cared
maybe you just didn't agree with anything he did

>decent weight
bet most of its fat, FTM's are usually never muscular, without steroids, but that makes breasts grow anyway lol.

>>7649611
I've moved on, but NEVER seen an exception to the rule I've observed with trannies

and I have a tranny neighbor I talk with.
>>
>>7649664
Nope cis and post op trans women only.
>>
>>7649697

yeah it says i like drugs, straight up said i was currently withdrawing from heroin...

said "never cared for me" when you get rid of the "for me" it changes the context... but nice try, and you're right i don't agree with things he did, neither do my brothers, mother, uncles and aunts (on both sides) and so on... he doesn't even have actual friends... people don't like him when they get to know him, and my mother is with him for money reasons

most of it seems like it's bones actually...
>>
>>7649607
Right now I'm at a very rural place in Europe. I plan to move when I start hrt because I don't want to be killed or mauled by the freaks out here, but in the meantime I'm going to take advantage of the nature around me. It's not a bad place to be as long as you avoid the people. My nearest neighbor is a herd of goats. They're awesome and absolute nibble machines. Sorry about your dad. That's not right.

The self-sufficiency thing is easier when living rurally. You're written before how you loved poconos. Do you want to live in a similar setting you think? for a plant lover I guess rural areas are better since there's greens everywhere.

Might adopt your fire ritual this year. I usually celebrate the first plants with long hikes where I harvest baby greens and stuff. After a long winter of supermarket-greens it's always awesome.
>>
>>7649697
>bet most of its fat, FTM's are usually never muscular, without steroids, but that makes breasts grow anyway lol.
Not him but
>mfw AAA cups, flat as fuck
>ripped

I'd need some more inches in height and dick and I'd be a 10/10 guy. Fuck.
>>
>>7649697
You still here? Didn't you already dump all your emotional baggage on us?
>>
>>7649750

i don't really have much of a chest either... or thighs, hips, or an ass...
>>
>>7649692
Yeesh. That sucks. Start claiming back pain, i know a few busty Busters who got it approved for back pain, then just had the doc masculinize it "while they were at it anyway".
>>
>>7649600
>The primary CAUSES for why she was this way, and much of the BS I hated, are still there with other trans
No, not really. Myself included, I've known a ton of transguys who are perfectly stable.
I've also known the batshit kind like you've dealt with, and usually they're vapid attention whores who aren't worth my time.
That's not a "weh transguys" thing, that's a "shitty person" thing.

>relying on everyone agreeing with you
Well, yeah. If you identify as a guy, you want the people you interact with to see you as a guy.
You clearly never saw her as a guy, so I'm not sure why she continued messing with you. If I was her, I would've dropped your ass and moved on.

>>7649664
Nah. I like cis girls, I'd be willing to try dating a trans girl, but that's it.

>>7649697
Are you done basing everything you know about transguys on this one trender you had a bad fuck with?
>>
>>7649746

sucks that you gotta worry about shit like that... planning on transitioning and going to another rural place or what?

i like goats, wouldn't want them but i think they're cute as fuck

eh i'm not really bothered by the shit with my dad, i don't like him as a person so it's mutual... i have my mother and other family... besides i had my grandpa for a long time, and one of my uncles (he's my godfather too) has always been there for me and still is... so i can't complain... it's whatever...

yeah it is, but i'm thinking of going back somewhere like that... i miss actually seeing stars and nature and shit + it's too easy for me to get bad with drugs in a city, and i need to get away from this shit... having heroin delivered to me is fucking awful for me

it's a good spring ritual, but my s/o and i also just like setting shit on fire so it's a good excuse... might add on your ritual to mine, seems like it'd be a nice addition
>>
>>7649829

+ i'm looking to be out of here before spring...
>>
File: 1481836225487.gif (2MB, 275x172px) Image search: [Google]
1481836225487.gif
2MB, 275x172px
>>7649693
You recognized me, I knew it. I still crave your butt. Will you give it in now? Brexit shan't stop me.
>>
File: 20170126_171312.jpg (2MB, 1941x1606px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_171312.jpg
2MB, 1941x1606px
>>7649223
Since you asked nicely.
I am about 60 pounds overweight.
Scarred pepperonis.

Wish my chest hair was symmetrical.
>>
>>7650040

I voted for Brexit simply to deny you

Also get discord and we can talk on it, fagalag
>>
>>7650093
Oh i have discord, still don't fucking know how to add people. Send me your discord username over steam I'll figure something out. Anything to claim my rightful prize
>>
>>7650117
>Friends
>Add Friend
>name#0000
>>
Need advice bros.
>>7650079
>>
>>7650068
Dude you got a third nipple or something?
>>
>>7649485
So you decide to take out your rage on the rest of us. I hope you realize this makes you worse than your ex, anon.
>>
>>7649829
Nah. I have some family living in one of the bigger cities so I'm planning to go there. No solid plans though. No idea where I'll land eventually.

Do me a favor and get out fast. Sounds like you have all to gain and nothing but bad stuff to lose by getting out of the city.
>>
>>7649664
no. only girls.
>>
>>7650208

oh that's cool though... i get not knowing where you'll end up i never do, and planning has always seemed like a waste to me... life just kinda happens

i imagine city life is different when you aren't from one and haven't been on/off drugs half your life and always at your worst in one... i don't count weed at all, and i don't count alcohol cuz even though i've drank for more than half my life it's never been something i've had a real issue with... but opiates have been an on/off thing for half my life at this point

it's funny cuz i never sought anything out every drug i've ever tried my first time it was just given to me... with opiates it was my s/o's mom handing me her oxys and shit

but yeah that's hopefully how shit will work out, but first i gotta try to get through the week without taking any h... got a fucking withdrawal fever going on right now

are the cities better where you are at least?
>>
Early but past 300

>>7650284
>>7650284
>>7650284
>>
>>7650068
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.