[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be secretly FEM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

Hello, I am 27 year old male who is attracted to women (I fap to traps too but not chaser IRL). I am traditional MASC physically and emotionally more MASC than not. Anyway after seeing an anime where a guy dresses as a girl for non sexual reasons I have been looking for ways to feel more feminine as it appeals to me. I am big 200 pounds fitcitizen although some of that is fat I'm dieting off and want ways to feel feminine without looking trans. I want people to still see me as a man but feel more feminine Inside, what do I do?
>>
>>7631242
Please halp
>>
>27 year old male
>27
just give up funpai
>>
>>7631242
Get rid of body hair. Use girly soaps and moisturizers. Take care of your hair. Eat healthy. Do girly exercises. Listen to girly music in your car. Read girly books. Go to sleep hugging your pillow like you're cuddling into your man's chest.
>>
>>7631312
>>7631242
Ooh, and do your toenails too!
>>
File: 1485200031532.gif (1MB, 413x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485200031532.gif
1MB, 413x192px
>>7631309
I look slightly younger, and it's a recent phenomenon hence why I need advice. Try acting like an adult next time.
>>
>>7631242
Well you're a big guy so there's probs not that much you can do.
HRT will just make you look weird at your size and age but you could give it a shot.
I started hrt at 26 and am doing alright but I'm half your size and technically I lost a testicle when I was young.
>>
File: 1484099792192.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484099792192.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>7631312
>Man's chest
But I'm only attracted to FEM anon
>Girly music
I listen to cute anime girls daily
>Moisturiser
Can you recommend any for dey/greasy skin fampai?
>Take care of your hair
I take supplements ATM
>>7631324
>Toenails
Feet are gross IMO I don't even look at mine
>>
>>7631242
Start HRT if you want. Don't believe the meme that it's too late. Work out some, get some new clothes and a wig or two.
>>
>>7631338
>acts like this
>thinks he'll ever be feminine
LOL
Just face it, you're a little brodude who will never pull it off tbqh.
>>
File: 1484809534126.jpg (76KB, 852x852px) Image search: [Google]
1484809534126.jpg
76KB, 852x852px
>>7631357
I have a wierd duality with being big in that I lift to putt on mass but want to feel cute.
I have no intent on going trans I'm way to big either way and it wouldn't reflect me anyway.
Good luck on your transition senpai
>>7631380
I don't want to go full trans anon..
>>7631383
I want to feel feminine, having a gay lisp taking sick and wearing a wig is unappealing to me. But yes I am a bro albeit a bit of nerd also
>>
>>7631403
*dick
>>
>>7631366
>man's chest
then think of it as your dominant gf

>moisturizer
Depends on your skin. I use goat milk soap and olive oil Kiss My Face moisturizer

>supplements for hair
You need the right shampoo and conditioner too, senpai. Sulfate free.
>feet
Look up diy ways to get rid of fungus. Start using a foot cream.
>>
>>7631429
TY
>>
>>7631242
>I am 27 year old male who is attracted to women (I fap to traps too but not chaser IRL).
>I am traditional MASC physically and emotionally more MASC than not.
>Anyway after seeing an anime where a guy dresses as a girl for non sexual reasons I have been looking for ways to feel more feminine as it appeals to me.
>I am big 200 pounds fitcitizen although some of that is fat I'm dieting off and want ways to feel feminine without looking trans.
>I want people to still see me as a man but feel more feminine Inside, what do I do?

Literally all the warning signs without any filler.
>>
File: 3954.jpg (98KB, 900x695px) Image search: [Google]
3954.jpg
98KB, 900x695px
>anime turns straight men into faggots

You'd think healthy people would stop watching it at one point.
>>
Kill yourself until you reincarnate as a woman.
>>
>>7631312
>Read girly books
>tfw you physically want to look soft and pretty like a girl but mentally only identify with existential writers
>>
File: genshikennidaime08-madarame.jpg (27KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
genshikennidaime08-madarame.jpg
27KB, 500x281px
>>7631699
>warning signs
What does this mean? warning for what?
Why so mean anon-kun.
>>7631920
I watched MLP before I got back into anime. I used to drink beer and watch military documentaties followed by a couple MLP episodes. I'm into girls regardless so I fail to see your point.
>>7632054
Women are inferior to men but they are QT. so no, I'll enjoy what I have now.
>>7633521
>read girl books
It's actually encouraged to have some fem hobbies nowadays desu. When I grew up in the 90's and early 2000's boys still had to be traditional masc, now people just enjoy what they enjoy. As I said I watched MLP (quality declined) and anime has QT grills aplenty and QT bois too so I embrace both fem and masc like any well rounded individual should tbqh.
>>
>>7631242
>looking for ways to feel more feminine
Why?

Also, you realize this will make you feel gay / trans right?
>>
>>7631920
>>7631920
I honestly STOPPED anime entirely early on, because I saw everyone turning into faggots around me.
>>
File: 1485217117255.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485217117255.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>7633750
>Feel gay
This is a meme, after I started fappingg to traps and watching MLP I stopped caring about ridiculous gender norms, like FEM things is the opposite of gay.
>>7633754
You sound like a very insecure faggot then.
>>
easiest way to feel feminine is to put your dick in it
>>
>>7631242
Oh... uhhh, I guess just let out the femmy side when it can be nurtured and for fun when no one is looking. Like for me I really take in the femmy when my Gf cuddles me at night or when I am just like watching cartoons to myself. I guess just never present the femness outwardly in public and ur good
>>
>>7631312
>Go to sleep hugging your pillow like you're cuddling into your man's chest

I thought I was the only one that did this, it's super calming and makes me feel sooo nice. is this something that's fairly normal?
>>
>>7634865
>watching mlp, traps, ect
so you did that stuff and turned gay? Didn't you prove my point in
>>7633754
?

>insecure
and if you refuse to smoke meth, your insecure, right? have you ever considered I find being gay disgusting, because the effects are disgusting?
>>
>>7631242
>/fit/
>getting huge
>wants to feel cute
Sorry bro, should have went ottermode. I keep my mass down so I can still feel cute and pull off cute cloths but can still look good at the beach. I've even found girls become more interested when I show them pics of me trapping. It's strange. But as a fellow /fit/izen we are both cursed to never be top tier traps. We are stuck having to play with lighting and camera angles and doing other shit ugly girls do to make their pictures look good.

A-at least I'm still fit. Right?
>>
>>7637835
Not him, but mlp made me pretty confused. The cute male ponies became just as attractive. It started with trap ponies though. End of the day I realized I didn't care much if it was a guy or a girl pony. Ponies are just really cute and I'd be happy with one. Humans are different though. Guys aren't cute. Guys aren't sexy. So I came to the conclusion that ponies are just feminine and I like feminine things.
>>
File: e92e62da7ca810060abeadfe3d00a564.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e92e62da7ca810060abeadfe3d00a564.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
>>7635176
TY
>>7636324
Well yeah hence the secret part of the OP
>>7637835
I'm straight 27 year old if I wanted to be gay I'd have done it already. Again you sound insecure in your OWN identity.
>>7638007
>Getting huge
I'm not that big it's not all muscle. If I cut I wouldn't be above otter. I don't post pics of myself anywhere it just makes you to self critical, gains are gains as a natty I have to be patient.
>>7638080
MLP never turned me on I'm into 3D. But after falling to traps I don't really care about implications. Men don't turn me on irl
>>
>>7640120
>likes mlp
>straight
>/fit/
>into traps
>likes trapping out
Are you me?
>>
>>7640120
>insecure
Just as world star atheletes aren't "insecure" about taking a year off being a couch potato, I'm not insecure doing things which will make me gay.

I'm also not insecure about smoking meth, I just know its bad for me.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.