[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most older transitioners extremely horny and slutty,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 43534534.png (2MB, 1250x1254px) Image search: [Google]
43534534.png
2MB, 1250x1254px
Why are most older transitioners extremely horny and slutty, while early transitioners are for the most part asexual and incel?
>>
Cara quit shitposting and get on HRT
>>
>>7631233
Cara quit shitposting and commit sudoku
>>
Early transitioners are trutrans, late transitioners are male socialized AGP fetishists.
>>
>>7631216
lmao glad to have you back cara
>>
>>7631216
estrogen kills their sexu drive
>>
File: 14786293429750.png (434KB, 406x505px) Image search: [Google]
14786293429750.png
434KB, 406x505px
>>7631216
early transitioners are more often than not trutrans and like most ciswomen they don't have the same sexdrive as your average cismale who is usually about as horny as a male bonobo

older trans have an higher agp incidence, so it's not surprising many of them are horny as fuck, since they're literally accomplishing their sexual fetish
>>
>>7631216
Because early transitioners had their sex drives neutered with hormones at an earlier age. Duh.
>>
Is this true though?
My gf started HRT young, and she can be frustratingly sexual at times.
>>
>>7632098
when did they start hrt?
>>
>>7632116
Half way through sixteen, which is considered young in my country.
Involved court dates and all.
>>
>>7632208
How did you mistake the bottom of his face for an Asian guy?
>>
>>7632124
Lulz. Early transitioners are 12 yo or earlier
>>
>>7632223
because of the yellowy skin, mostly
i live in an overwhelming majority white country i am not good at races
>>
>>7632208
Please take good care of caraposter i feel partially responsible for their wellbeing because I was one of the anons in the how do we stop cara thread that helped out them.
>>
>>7632098
>My gf started HRT young
>My gf
>gf

Hate to break it to ya faggot...
>>
File: 1423622946676.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1423622946676.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>7631216
So, you just shitpost all day then. Huh? Who the hell is this girl? Is this some hot new meme I don't know about?
>>
>>7632241
Literally depends on your genes and your puberty, I started at 21 and already passed perfectly before hormones due to extremely feminine genes. I can't even relate to trans people in general because I don't really share their struggles.
>>
>>7634644
I guess I'm half where you're at. I transitioned much earlier but still had a long time where I didn't pass, so I'm now extremely paranoid and almost always dysphoric. But I can't relate to most of the MtFs on this board, like in mtfg, for a variety of reasons. They just don't seem to have any real-life experience with anything.
>>
>>7634652
You probably pass better than you think, just grab some of your girlfriends and go out partying in some straight club, having a bubble of guys drooling all over you may be gross, but it gives a pretty nice ego push
>>
>>7633549
>Is this some hot new meme I don't know about?
fuck off newshit
>>
Puberty

Most of the younger ones think that if they haven't fucked a girl yet, they "must be Genderfluid."
>>
>>7632208
>cara's had a bit of an emotional setback and some really bad shit could happen
Hooray! Maybe they'll kill themselves!
>>
>>7634671
I do do that, but it's really hit or miss. Sometimes I don't get any attention, other times I do get attention but it's from creeps, etc
>>
>>7631458
>>7631216
Why do you talk to yourself cara?
>>
'early' and 'late' transitions might be the wrong way to look at it, you're probably actually just comparing young, insecure people against old people who don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>7641018
Because no-one wants to speak to them.
>>
File: montaje1.jpg (193KB, 523x399px) Image search: [Google]
montaje1.jpg
193KB, 523x399px
>>7631216

EARLY TRANSITIONERS ASEXUAL AND INCEL?? ROFL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

All my trans friends are trutrans and they couldn't be more perverted and horny. Indeed, I'm the latest one who transitioned and I'm the less horny of them all (although I'm the only bi one of the group, wo I gues that the sexual drive I lack, I made it up by being able to fuck almost everything lol)
>>
File: smug cuck.png (286KB, 1022x1188px) Image search: [Google]
smug cuck.png
286KB, 1022x1188px
>>7647680
And these people transitioned when, exactly? give me dates.
>>
>>7647688
the youngest one was on blockers at 16, the latest started at 20.

I repressed because family up til I was 31 (if I could, I'd transition in my teens, sigh). Not AGP, just repressed like an idiot
>>
File: spring_2007_025.jpg (70KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
spring_2007_025.jpg
70KB, 480x640px
>>7647736
lmao
transitioning at 16 isn't even close to the same as beginning blockers well before puberty and only experiencing sex hormones for the first time well into your teens. True early transitioners end up being asexual for this reason.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.