[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caught being a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

Were you ever caught being a crossdressing sissy?

Whose cloths were they?

Did you dress as a fapping thing?

Did it stop you from dressing in the future?
>>
>yes
>i was like 8 and it was basically just a dress from a costume chest
>no i didn't even know what fapping was then
>it didn't stop me but i learned to be a fuckton more careful
>never caught since
>>
File: Story.jpg (281KB, 1826x624px) Image search: [Google]
Story.jpg
281KB, 1826x624px
>>7631080
Buckle up.
>>
I got aught when I was 15
>>everyone goes out
>I try on my mother and sister's clothes
>mother catches me
>screams at me
>dinner that night
>father screaming at me and calling me a faggot in front of my mother and sister
>next day sister calls me into her room
>tells me to pick out anything I want to wear
>shows me where to keep in in her closet
>she tells me when they are dirty to put them in with her clothes and she will wash them
>tells me not to get caught again
>>
>>7634843
Your sister is a saint ;_;
>>
>>7634843
>tfw no sister
>>
I dressed a couple times for fapping.
I dress for comfort now.
>>
>>7634901
What changed?
>>
>>7634914
Was just experimenting with fetishes, stealing female relative's clothes meme.
Later realized I actually found them comfortable and there was no taboo to get off on buying my own.
>>
>>7631080
I got caught shaving when I was about 6.
>parents screamed faggot at me
>chased me across the house
>broke the door down I locked and hid behind
>then they beat the fuck out of me
>
>>
>>7635104
When I was in high school I took care of the equipment for the football team. Because they were always taping their ankles they all shaved.

Got curious one day and shaved my own legs. Felt nice when I put on my sisters pantyhose.
>>
>>7635104
Did you really have enough body hair that young to be noticeable? Either way those are some incredibly cruel parents. Do you still shave and live how you want today?
>>
>15 skip school
>dressed like hot topic + raccoon
>camwhoring on blogtv
>suddenly my mom comes home for no reason
>screaming at me for skipping school
>... and what the fuck are you wearing?

a shrug was good enough
>>
File: 1480674441759.jpg (89KB, 960x796px) Image search: [Google]
1480674441759.jpg
89KB, 960x796px
I was caught ordering stuff online. Only my mom knows and pokes fun at me all the time its kinda like an inside joke. When ever I ask here where my boxers are she says "your panties are over there" feels odd man~
>>
I have never been caught crossbreeding, but I have been caught three separate times playing around with makeup by my conservative Christian family. Deeply embarrassing, though they don't ever mention it, thankfully.
>>
>>7635535
>crossbreeding
wow
>>
>>7635459
that's cute.
>>
>>7631080
No but my mom found my stash of girl clothes.
And then my makeup.
And then the slutty pics I sent to my friends.
And then my hormones I ordered online.
at least i don't have to worry about coming out anymore
>>
>>7635738
How did she respond?
>>
>>7635750
She kicked me out.
>>
>>7635766
Fuck. Sorry to hear that.
>>
>>7635750
>girl clothes
Got mad at first, then asked me where I get them (I lied and told her I looted my school's lost and found, then a year later when she found my makeup admitted to shopping)
>makeup
Joked about buying me an entire set for my birthday
>slutty pics
No idea, I had no clue she found out until I checked my phone and noticed someone else was on it
>hormones
Got mad for an hour then told me not to buy any more without a prescription, that was 2-3 weeks ago btw
>>
>>7635766 isnt me
>>7635771 is
>>
>>7635771
So not outright unsupportive. How are things between you at the moment?
>>
>>7635794
More or less the same as normal, she keeps reminding me not to drink cute girl pills without seeing a doctor though (which I will do soon but I still drink my mones)
>>
>>7635771
>AGP fetishist transition timeline
Really makes you think.
>>
I was very careful. I never got caught. then eventually my mom found my diary and read it. The first line is "I am transgender", and then goes into detail about the shit i did as a teen discovering myself.

to this day I'll sometimes just be at work or whatever and then suddenly remember that my mom read it and I'll get little cringe shivers
>>
>>7636237
Fuck..Have you ever talked about it? Do you know how much she read??
>>
>>7636254
yeah, she read it all i believe. the next morning she woke me up and talked about it with me, most awkward conversation of my life. she was more just concerned and confused than anything, but i was mortified the whole time. she was also very afraid that i was suicidal (there was a lot of "I want to die" in there). this happened a few years ago. at least im out to my parents now because of it, but i'll be forever embarrassed.
>>
>>7635104
This has to be fake...
>>
>>7636457
>I was very careful. I never got caught. then eventually my mom found my diary and read it. The first line is "I am transgender", and then goes into detail about the shit i did as a teen discovering myself.

Really?
>>
>>7636457
It's a pedopost on 4chan, of course it's fake.
>>
>>7637289
>not learning a basic cipher before writing a personal diary

Brought it on themselves
>>
>>7637317
>discussing a diseasepost as if it's real
>>
>>7637289
>yfw you wouldn't be trans if you didn't do all that shit

fucktard
>>
>>7636300
Did she support you?
>>
>drinking one night
>Home for winter break
>on a vidchat with people
>talking to them about Christmas
>send picture of me wearing the maid outfit I got from my 4chan secret Santa
"What, you got a whole girl?"
>"N-no dude, that's me"
>no one believed me
>told me to put it on
>go to bathroom and put it all on
>door open while putting on makeup
>awful at it
>especially while drunk
>sister walks in
"W-what the fuck anon?"
>oh shit
>"i-its for a prank"
>she helps me do my makeup
>brush my wig
>Hop back on the chat
>no one believes it
"I-i need another drink"
>close friend drinks like 5 shots and disappears
>rest of them say they'd fuck me
>someone else is into trapping
>convinces me to exchange lewd pics with him
>regretted that next day
>tried to delete the imgur links but couldnt
>sister took a pic
>shows my dad
>he laughs it off hoping I'm not gay and accepts 'it's a prank'
>1 year later
>Haven't done it since

I still have it all under my bed at school.
>>
>>7638335
Best part, there was a girl in chat and I started getting more attention then her.
>>
>>7638335
>takes mones
>gets srs
>marries a dude
"it's just a prank dad"
>>
>>7638335
>under my bed at school
explanation necessary
>>
>>7638370
Don't be silly anon. I don't like dudes. Being cute is just > being """manly""".
>>
>>7638417
I'm at uni and I keep my trap cloths in a box that now resides under my bed. At some point I may wear it while playing VR games so I can feel pretty while looking pretty as a qt female
>>
I got caught once when I was like 5 in mom's closet, wasn't hiding it, didn't think anything of it.

I was later banned from her closet, and I never made the correlation that it was because of the crossdressing.

Got back into looting her closet at 17, only ever fapped in it once, it was my third time dressing up. I'm 20 now, have like 2 sets of clothes to myself, never called in them. Moving out next month, so plan on upping that collection.
>>
>>7638458
Divorced parents, never dared do anything remotely gay in father's house, I'd have been beaten to a pulp. Luckily I'm not in contact with him anymore. Not planning on ever opening that can of worms again.
>>
>>7634843
That's cute desu :3
>>
>>7638335
You should share said pics :3
>>
>>7638347
I found I always got more attention from girls when I crossdressed then when I'm normal dressed.

When I'm dressed like a dude, I'm just another boring dope, when I crossdress I'm unique.
>>
>>7638335
lets see dem pics ^.^
>>
>>7639569
>>7639851
>posting pics of myself on 4chan

>>7639706
Is that what it is? Being unique? Or is it kinda like how guys tend to like tomboy girls. Maybe they like things more like themselves. I should ask a girl this one day.
>>
>>7631080
This picture gives me legit anxiety
>>
>>7640139

>posting your pictures on the internet period.
>acting like /lgbt/ is /b/

Don't be a fucking coward. You only live once, don't waste it hiding from the world. Bet your ass if I had anything to share and people asked, I'd be sharing. Hmph, kids these days don't appreciate nuthin!
>>
>>7640982
Maybe later. First day of classes got me bummed. Today can't get worse so if I even get 1 compliment it would be a pluss. My calc professor just did his long division in french today.
>>
>>7638335
PICS PLEASE
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.