[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TURN GAY ON MDMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: adlhex.jpg (16KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
adlhex.jpg
16KB, 500x375px
Hello guys it is normal to turn gay on MDMA?
One of my best friends took ecstasy in a rave party, he is known by all of my friends for his girlfriends and fucks, the problem is when he was high during the effect of the drug, he turned gay, he started to rub with other guys, I tried to stop him because some of them started to become nervous and wanted to beat him. It s like he didn't even know what was going on, he just wanted to dance like a crazy feminine guy and doing strange sexy looks to all the men were around him. When he “woke up“ from the trip I think he didn't remember nothing about this episode... Now yesterday he smoked marijuana and he started to have paranoia, he was so afraid. I tried to calm him and tried to talk about this paranoia and he didn't want. Guys do you think he realized to be gay or bisexual or something? Should I tell him the truth about his trip? He s the classic macho homophobic... I dont know how to deal with this. He is one of my best friends.Thank you guys... by the way I m Bi secretly... and sorry for my bad english
>>
>>7630643
>Should I tell him the truth about his trip?
"Hey man, remember that time you used MDMA, oh wait you don't... Anyways you acted like a complete fag back then. Probably would have blown half the guys there if I didn't stop you in time. Just so you know."

Fucking do it.
>>
Ive never heard of it.
He is probably just secretly gay and only showed it when rolling on mdma.
>>
>>7630643
MDMA, weed mixed with booze, and other substances DO cause homosexual thoughts

its not new, and its why im straight edge.
>>
3 Years ago i took MDMA and i had the insight that i was being gay.
Still trying to figure my sexuality out. Maybe i really am.
So he may be just closeded (from himself) and acts on his real character.
>>
I think he s not gay, it s like he turned out gay like magicly... He s probably confused about it.. maybe he remembered something. If I say that to him should I tell him Im bi too? Or he ll think I m trying to fuck him? (LOL) He s just my friend but I'm afraid if I say I'm Bi too I Think he will misunderstood...
>>
I came out on MDMA, I took a gram of it. Was a good night.
>>
When you say you came out on MDMA you already knew you were gay right? I think my friend wasn't conscious to be gay or something. Maybe he is gay in the subconscious but the drug took that out? I m pretty sure he is not hiding anything.
>>
>>7630643
when you're on md you love everyone. it's no biggie.
he was just horny and wired, hence loving everyone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.