[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't want to come out but want to find a bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170115_170725.jpg (43KB, 578x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170115_170725.jpg
43KB, 578x476px
I live in a pretty conservative area and I am pretty hesitant about coming out. I don't want to risk losing any of my friends but I've never been in a real relationship and kinda wanna try it out and I feel like if I say I like guys people will be interested. what should I do?
>>
Kill yourself.
>all those gay guys that are like you, dateable but closeted morons
>>
>>7630581
Accept that you'll have to risk living as a social pariah for the rest of your life (assuming you won't get stabbed) if you want to have a boyfriend.
>>
>>7630581
You ever tried dressing up nice, going to a club, and having a dance with a GIRL?

Your only gay because you don't have the balls to approach women

man up.
>>
>>7630581
Depends on exactly where to live. If your living in the deep south America than you might be fucked. I would suggest moving to a different area honestly if you can. Move to California if you live in America. You will be safe from Trumps rain of terror. And conservatives are few and far between.
>>
File: IMG_20170108_220322.jpg (36KB, 576x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170108_220322.jpg
36KB, 576x632px
>>7630639
I just really don't want to be grouped with all the other gay guys in my area. they're all fruitcakes and I don't want people to look at me and think I'm with them
>>
>>7630746
/pol/ pls go
>>
>>7630772
I live in Maryland which is a pretty liberal state. However, I live in a small Trump zone.
>>
>>7630774
Well being known as a fag drastically increases your chance of finding someone (or getting stabbed) so you'll have to find a way to remain closeted yet still be able to meet gay guys.
>>
>>7630792
Move to a different county then.
>>
File: global rule 3.jpg (98KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
global rule 3.jpg
98KB, 900x900px
>>7630746
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7630801
how would you even do that?
>>
>>7630746
truly "manning up" = realizing that logically it makes more sense to be with a man.

OP, download grindr and don't have your face in your profile. Or just get buff or carry a knife or something. Befriend accepting scary black women. idk
>>
>>7631104
isn't grindr just hookups?
>>
>>7630581
>I don't want to risk losing any of my friends

If they reject you for being gay they were never your friends.
>>
>>7631627
I guess your right but I just don't want to lose them. some of them know and they're ok with it though
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.