[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PENIS SHRINKING!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

I used to be a good 4'5 inches....Now its 4 WHAT THE FUCK!!! I dont want it to get smaller cause its embarresing next to my boyfriends... Its like a pea next to a Cucumber :( Any tips? (6 months hrt)
>>
>>7629782
>being mtf
>being upset your penis is getting smaller
>>
>>7629782
>>7629786
Yeah, are these just false flag AGP posts or something?
>>
>>7629786
I like my dick idk.. maybe im weird
>>
>>7629792
Im sorry I dont want a super tiny dick when My dick was tiny to begin with' Yall dont understand cause yall got big ass dicks and u only wish for ur dick to shrink
>>
>>7629796
Why did you get on hrt without knowing the side effects? Your doctor or therapist should'be been warning you
>>
>>7629815
A small dick wasn't keeping me from transitioning but He said If i use it, it wont shrink so i make myself jack off once a week but it still shrank
>>
>>7629836
Well no it will shrink even if you use it
>>
>>7629782
Damn, 4 foot 5 inches? That's one hell of a cock. How do you stay conscious when it's erect?
>>
File: 1484442624545.jpg (178KB, 1200x821px) Image search: [Google]
1484442624545.jpg
178KB, 1200x821px
>>7629782
>mtf
> penis shrinking
> a bad thing
Waaaah.
Also small penis is cute lemme succ
>>
>>7629782
>not wanting a qt tiny micropenor
Kys Tbh lad
>>
>>7629811
No, I have a super tiny dick because I actually let HRT do what it was supposed to.
>>
>tfw 6.5" faketrans dick before HRT
>tfw 6.5" faketrans dick 15 months HRT
>>
>>7629782
>the feel when you can't wear skirts because you're worried your bulge might show
>realizing 5" is too big
>tfw you realize you've never wished for a smaller cock if any in your life until now

seriously though, I can't tell if its because of fapping still or just high t. Doc says my estro levels are as high as they can safely be at, spiros blocking most if not all of my t.
Thinking a cage might be in order next but gf is certainly a prude and would mostly be weirded out by the suggestion I imagine
>>
>>7629796
If you like your dick then don't take hrt..... every time I hear people complaining about it sterilizing you or shrinking testes/penis I just want to facepalm myself off the planet.
Like what did you think would happen when you took medication that would chemically castrate you. If you're not happy about it perhaps you're not as trans as you thought, not that it matters since femboys take hrt too but you just have to live with the side effects.
>>
>>7629836
>off once a week
Your going to need to do it more than once a week. Try like once a day
>>
>>7629782
my boyfriend commented that my penis and balls were tiny the other day... I was so happy
>>
File: pence.jpg (935KB, 2096x3725px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
935KB, 2096x3725px
TL;DR - Plan for your future; Save for SRS or get amazing insurance

>>7629782
I feel you OP. I was hoping and expecting to get SRS within my first two years from a Thai surgeon specializing in depth. I was only 5 inches hard, and a grower at that. Now that it's shrinking, I'll be lucky if I get even 5 inches of depth...Good luck getting decent insurance within the next 1 - 3 years
>>
>>7630070
It still inevitably shrinks. Nocturnal erections are what maintain your size. Normal men have an erection every time they enter REM sleep, so like every 90ish mins at night.
>>
I haven't had a noticeable loss in size at 9 months, with two manual erections daily. Maybe try that.
>>
>>7630064
Not as trans as i thought? LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL. Srry I LOVE MY SHRINKIMH DICKKK YASSSS!!! im.so happy im a true tranny now!
>>
>>7630927
Well it's too late now, everyone knows you're agp scum
>>
>>7630968
Idgaf I have a boyfriend
>>
>>7629782
thanks op, i needed a laugh
>>
>>7631022
If you have a bf why do you care about your dick. Usually only transbians worry about dick size
>>
>>7630054
Actual medical question here, don't be skeeved out...
How thick/white is your semen or is it thin and clear?
>>
I was happy about my penis shrinking. I barely have any genital dysphoria anymore because it's small and impotent.
>>
>your dick isn't even 1"

are you even trans? are you on 1mg or something?

>boyfriend
real agp hours on /lgbt/ i guess
>>
>tfw 7.5" peener
>tfw my whore moans still havent arrived from qhi
>>
>>7630064
>>7629786
>>7629792
Femboys are perfectly justified in being upset about dick breakage. It hurts their value as boys.
>>
>>7632032
not that anon but i don't think it makes a difference, mine is thin and clear, but my dick hasn't shrunk at all really, aside from not getting as full/hard. i only fap like once a month too (15 mos hrt)
>>
>>7633759
They can be upset all they want, they're taking female hormones so they're just going to have to deal with it.
Besides there's lots of tg erotica focused on small little sissy penis stuff so I'm sure shriveled femboy benis has a place
>>
AGPs need to die
>>
>>7633759
yes, and this is even worse considering them being gay makes them even less valuable.
>>
>>7634003
I've had erectile issues due to anxiety my whole life and done just fine during sex. Guys really don't seem to care if you're bottoming.
>>
>>7629782
switch to bicalutamide and masturbate regularly. your dick shrinks due to neglect

i've been on bica for 1.5 months, my dick is ~6.5 inches (had one of my largest erections a week ago), and i fap 4 times a day
>>
>>7634230
If you use bica+estrogen it will kill your dick though. Estrogen itself is antiandrogenic so it will affect the testes and penis.
Only bica on its own doesn't drastically alter sexual function
>>
>>7634239
bica + estrogen has worked fine so far
bicalutamide does a hell of a lot less damage to your dick than other blockers

all i know is i just fapped six times a few nights ago
>>
>>7634160
There's something kinda hot about a soft bottom, especially if he can cum that way.
>>
>>7629836
Once a week nigger agp retard.
I get off four times a day. Shit I've been thinking of getting a vibrating egg. I've still lost like 3 inches.
>>
>>7629782
your dick is going to get smaller and dysfunctional if you take girl hormones. either accept it or stop taking them. up to you
>>
How quickly does cypro shrink your dick?
>>
>>7633860
>Besides there's lots of tg erotica focused on small little sissy penis stuff so I'm sure shriveled femboy benis has a place
Femboy was just a way of prolonging and embracing pretty boy asthetics.

Some sort of sissy/shemale act is demeaning and disgusting I won't degrade myself.
>>
>>7629782
You were probably hoping to be a cute anime futa girl right???
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 630x818px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 630x818px
>>7635853
You realize some people just want to stay cute boys for longer. Femboy has reason for not wanting dick break.
>>
>>7629815
>implying that everyone here doesn't just self medicate
>>
>>7635649
Small penises are cute though
>>
>>7633886
H O N S F I R S T
O
N
S

F
I
R
S
T
>>
File: WhyWeSelfMed.png (200KB, 600x643px) Image search: [Google]
WhyWeSelfMed.png
200KB, 600x643px
>>7639958
>>7629815
>>
I pump my cock to make sure it doesn't shrink!!!!
>>
>>7641270
if your ashamed to "be yourself" then maybe you aren't trutrans
>>
>>7633759
>>7635649
>>7634003
>>7634160

Im taking bicalutamide which blocks androgens from binding but doesnt affect my libido, and keeps your balls and dick from shrinking. Im on it for 3 years and I still have fully funtional genital, and get morning wood, and my libido is unaffected.

ive also been taking selective estrogens (raloxifene) which prevent me from growing breasts while feminising the rest of my body.

So yeah, trannies can be salty all they want, my genitals are the same. Oh and bica prevents you from being sterile too. I got tested and my sperm is still fine as fuck
>>
>>7629782
Mine went from 8" to 3.5"
It happens
>>
>>7646965
Testosterone ridden man isn't yourself

Only psychotic monstrous hons and petverts who stalk bathrooms would ever socially transition or do rle before being on HRT long enough.

Apes in wigs like you are why lgbt is hated, get out monster.
>>
>>7629782
>Dani.B
lol
>>
File: laugh at the tranny.png (238KB, 900x330px) Image search: [Google]
laugh at the tranny.png
238KB, 900x330px
>tfw a year hrt and no shrinkage, and erections still work, get off 1-3 times a weak

>tfw still hate it really wish it would not work and shrink to not much

a-at least i can save for srs ... ;~;
>>
>>7632032
That anon answering, generally pretty thin. Like a 2/10 with 10 being opaque. tastes light if you're into that sort thing. 6months in and I'm noticing things like going from really pointy swollen nipple buds to round lil semicircles. noticing that fapping doesn't feel as intense but anal leaves me shaking and breathless
>>
>>7631299
Indeed. If anything, becoming smaller would just make your boyfriend look manlier in comparison, which would make him even hotter. Kind of like a guy being taller than you, it just feels right.
>>
>>7651059
Dani likes making fun of her bf she calls him gay
>>
>>7629782
tiny penises are super cute
I mean its not like u went from 7" to 4"
>u shouldnt worrie about this too much
Also make it smaller! fits better in panties
>>
>>7647231
What's their to be salty about? I don't think any of us were mad at femboys taking hrt. We just laughed at you guys for growing boobs, getting hips, etc and calling yourselves men.

Femboys that take whatever cocktail you've got cooked up now that prevents the brunt of that feminization are past that though. You actually put a little thought into the chemicals you're pumping into yourself.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.