[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are two genders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: gender.png (232KB, 939x940px) Image search: [Google]
gender.png
232KB, 939x940px
There are two genders.
>>
>>7628131
It's true.
>>
File: 1395317233826.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1395317233826.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
We all know that, baka. We might be fags but it's still 4chan.

If you want a reaction go to reddit or tumblr.
>>
it's true! it's true!
>>
>>7628131
>tfw when ignorants want their beliefs to dictate science when all the evidence points to the contrary
deplorables, amirite?
>>
File: 1483299367271.jpg (11KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1483299367271.jpg
11KB, 480x304px
>>
Ok so 4chan isn't for the voice of reason, but fuck the police.

I think the argument is that Gender is a real and natural phenomena in meta-cognitive processes - and that gender rolls are definitions for what genders are supposed to function as in a given culture or society. As such, one can still feel that they were born with a neurological birth defect (being transgender/malformed brain due to hormonal shenanigans en utero) while still consciously objecting to the current rolls the two primary human genders are supposed to play in their society. So far as I can tell, any 'other' option is probably caused by various deformities similar to that witch would make someone transgender, only a bit more fucked up.
>>
>>7628131
No gender is not a social construct, and transsexuals only reinforce this reality through their mere existence.

Even if there were no societal expectations for anyone, with complete social and cultural equality between both sexes, transsexuals would still exist, because gender dysphoria, while possessing a social and cultural component, is still shown to have a neurological part, independent of social structures.

And that's the thing, transexuality shouldn't be a political issue, but a medical one, and the political aspect injected into it from both the left and right is an absolutely disgusting example of identity politics, and how these can harm the groups to whom they attempt to cater.

The left has created this idea that gender, is a social construct from the existence of transsexuals, while completely ignoring the psychological and neurological data, in favor of a political, anecdotal and sociological view of it.

This, among many others, is why I think sociology and the social sciences in general need to be renovated.

Also, congratulations on the bait OP.
>>
>>7628477
I like you

You should run for Congress
>>
I think you'll find most people in this board agree with you. You're still on 4chan.
>>
>>7628477
Thank you anon. Sometimes I think the left does more harm than good to transsexuals...and this is a very good argument for why.

All this identity politics bullshit confuses normies and causes misunderstanding for why we transition. Just another example of the left using minorities as tools so they can gain more political power.

Please run for office or something.
>>
>>7628477
The left is directly reacting to the batshit religiosity of the right, while ignoring the scientific data on the topic to serve their narratives just like the right does. It's the blind fighting the blind over who has the best vision, and no one cares as long as everyone is outraged about it according to the principles of their respective political agendas.
>>
>>7629427
The left has abandoned homosexuals for multiculturalism. Because multiculti is the new gay.

And green is the new green.
>>
>>7629427
If trannies don't like the Left so much why don't you just fuck off to the Republican Party? Nobody is forcing you to vote Left, cunt.
>>
>>7629925
The Republican Party isn't really any better.
>>
>>7628477
10/10 post anon
>>
>>7628131
gender is not real. there are two sexes.
>>
>>7628477
This, AGP fetishism is a real and scary medical issue.
>>
>>7628131
There are two
2/10 for reply.
Anything else is tumblr tier mental illness.

T. Tranny
>>
I've heard the phrase "third gender" before but every explanation I read just put it on a spectrum between male and female. A real third gender should form a triangle.
>>
>>7629925
The problem is it shouldn't BE a political issue to begin with you ass hat. Did you even read the comment I replied too?
>>
>>7632409
most people with genital or chromosome defects (ie intersex people) are still identifiably male or female. there is no "third gender," sex is binary 99.95% of the time
>>
>>7633113
>sex is binary 99.95% of the time
Which means it's not actually binary.
>>
>>7633127
that supposed 0.05% is still assigned female or male at birth
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.