[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about being co-opted into political causes lgbt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: fdgdfergg.jpg (95KB, 755x806px) Image search: [Google]
fdgdfergg.jpg
95KB, 755x806px
How do you feel about being co-opted into political causes lgbt?
>>
File: Trump and racism.jpg (199KB, 462x1344px) Image search: [Google]
Trump and racism.jpg
199KB, 462x1344px
>>7627902
>schwuler
God, I love the German language... what a great word for being gay.

However this Ulf Poschardt guy has got it all wrong about President Trump. The Republican party has never been gayer and it's thanks to him. President Trump's not racist either.
>>
Yes, as a free and innovative person I am annoyed at being co-opted.
>>
>>7627919
>>7627926

>still posting the Trump is pro-gay meme
>ignores that the Whitehouse site deleted all mentions of "lgbt"
>ignores that Texas legislators are already calling for a destruction of same sex marriage

You literally deserve to die
>>
>>7627930
I'd like to know what method you used to divine my feelings on Trump, fucking retard.
>>
>>7627930
>the Whitehouse site deleted all mentions of "lgbt"
The site gets reset every time there's a new President and LGBT rights are not one of President Trump's core issues, although he really is a very gay friendly man and that's not a meme.

>>7626842

>Texas legislators are already calling for a destruction of same sex marriage
What does this have to do with President Trump? Regardless, the Supreme Court has decided this issue and butthurt Christian fundies will get over it.
>>
>>7627930
Not OP but if my options are a guy who is OK with letting marriage go to the states and a woman that has actively run interference for a religious ideology that actually wants me dead and who plans to import tens if not hundreds of thousands into the country, I'll take the orange guy thanks.
>>
>>7628019

Compare to previous White House sites. Also, his daughter's jewelry line is being advertised there.

And, again, he's doing nothing to dissuade Texas and North Carolina legislators.

>>7628028

Cool meme, but Islam isn't the religion hanging over your head. It's like you lack a functional brain
>>
As a far-right constitutionalist, I find it fucking annoying that libshits try to assume that I support restricting the liberties of others for my own personal gain

Also, the whole idea of "lgbt allies" is fucking retarded and just another way for het libshits to try and take over this stupid "community" that exists here
>>
>>7628038
It's called states' rights, a powerful federal government is a tyrannical one (why don't liberals agree now that "literally hitler" is president?)

>>7628048
This guy gets it
>>
>>7628048
Amen.
Let me bear arms and hormones, I pay my taxes so let me decide how I care to live my life, fullstop.
>>
>>7627930
>>7628038

Oh my god shut the fuck up you actual retard
>>
>>7628038
Say I live in Europe where muzzies are all over, raping and murdering gays simply because it's a part of their culture. Why then, would I support a religion that is actively hostile towards me?
Now in America, I know that I'll be thrown off a building if muzzies take over, so why the fuck should I be fine with those shitskins? And before you say something stupid like "lol christians lobby against gays" remind yourself that muzzies LITERALLY MURDER HOMOSEXUALS FOR BEING HOMOSEXUALS
>>
>>7628068

Lovely lack of actual argument I see

>>7628057

Excuses, excuses

>>7628048

Then stop supporting the restriction of others' freedoms

>>7628092

Cool meme, but european muslims are adapting very quickly
>>
I'll take a feigned gesture of support and acceptance over a sincere gesture of intolerance or apathy literally any day of the week, my dude.

>>7628092
Have you ever been to Europe.
>>
>>7628169

>Cool meme, but european muslims are adapting very quickly

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1540895/Young-British-Muslims-getting-more-radical.html

Unless what you meat by that was that they're adapting the wrong way, you've not got a grasp on reality.
>>
>>7628217
Of course he hasn't.
Much like this sperg >>7628258
>>
>>7628266
I'm English you Muslim cunt.
>>
>>7628266
>>7628217
Useful idiots
>>
>>7628273
>>7628301
>triggered cucks
*giggles*
>>
>>7628266
>>7628258

>posting outdated statistics
>ignoring various pro-lgbt muslim groups in Paris

But sure, whatever justifies your sitting duck status.

If your only defense is "bu-buh moslems r worse!", then your inevitable homelessness and death as hospitals deny you will be truly satisfying
>>
>>7628310
Not an argument
>>
>>7628319
Honestly americans can't even argue on that front because they're barely getting any medical attention in the first place LOL
>>
>>7628329
Neither is
>>7628301
>>7628273
:)
>>
>>7628319
lol, I hope those statistical outliers you hold so tight cushion your fall from the nearest tall building.
>>
>>7628343
And I hope you realize even with your so hated muslims, Europe is still significantly safer than US.
>>
>>7628347
Good point, the world would be better off without muslims and niggers.
>>
>>7628353
And christians.
>>
>>7628363

Got any statistics to back that up?
>>
>>7628374
5 out of 10 biggest contributors to global warming are mostly christian countries.
>>
>>7628383
Haha he thinks global warming is real.
>>
>>7628383
yes lets live in mud huts and eat dirt so we live like green energy muslims yes very good
>>
File: dfgdf34dfg.jpg (29KB, 515x311px) Image search: [Google]
dfgdf34dfg.jpg
29KB, 515x311px
>>7628383
I have some alternative facts 4 u x
>>
>>7628427
Rekt
>>
>>7628427
>per capita
>>
>>7628038
>Islam isn't the religion hanging over your head
Yeah? Tell that to the survivors of the attack on Pulse nightclub.
>>
>>7627930
If Trump fucks with me, it's gonna go poorly for whoever he sends to try it. I'm fucking armed and I know chemistry.
>>
>>7628673
It was a real dick move on Pence's part, framing that muslim guy.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.