[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fun Fact: Exploitation is a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

File: pT5ob8rkc.png (84KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pT5ob8rkc.png
84KB, 1500x1000px
Transgenderism, or whatever the fuck its called, is so easy to exploit. There is no way anyone can prove me wrong that i'm what I say I am. I could be a polygenderfluid and everyone has to except that or they are transphobic. There is nothing proving me wrong, so I must be right.

This system is so flawed, its the best.
>>
>>7627509
What exactly would you gain by pretending to be a tranny?
>>
>>7627509
Nah, its pretty easy to identify the cis men faking who just wanna have sex with trans people.
>>
>>7627522

You can ruin people's reputation this way. Think outside of the gender neutral box
>>
>>7627524
It's not like trannies have some kind of a good reputation that you can ruin by pretending to be one and doing stupid shit.
>>
>>7627509
you think we don't know that?
most people who say they're trans are faking, it's an open secret that all trans people have long since recognized
>>
>>7627509
You can and Massachusetts made it a crime to fake to exploit AD laws. Get caught and can't prove you didn't just do this on spot for gain and its jail for you. Not wanting to get chemical castration is probably a sign of faking.

Was an almost perfect law, will probably be used elsewhere.
>>
Used to be you couldn't claim trans woman until you got your penis inverted or at least had your balls cut off. We should go back to that.
>>
>>7628555
Sure if you also make access to SRS free.
>>
>>7627509

Why would you want to be a minority constantly ridiculed by everyone and without human rights?

This is why trump cultists need a reality check
>>
>>7628555
That only benefits old creepy hons. 95% of all people who can get srs are old men who transition at old age, get doctors who spoil hons and can pay for srs.

That's a smart plan for hons like you to eliminate transgirls and legitimize yourself.

But instead why don't we just ban all hons and creepy men like you from socially transitioning?
>>
File: victim.png (34KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
victim.png
34KB, 400x550px
>>7627522
What CAN'T you gain?
It's the current year, people!
>>
>tfw on titty skittles ironically

I know life is a struggle for trannies and their problems are the worst and blah blah blah, I'm just doing it for a laugh.
See you at pride :)
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 392x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 392x720px
>>7628699
Fembois aren't faking it if they're on hormones
>>
>>7628733
okay
counter point: me
>>
>>7628798
You can't be a femboy if you're growing tits. Sorry, you're a tranny now. You can think you're just pretending but tits are tits.
>>
>>7628809
I'm not growing tits though
I never said I was
I'm less than 3 months in, I'm eating a calorie deficit and I'm gonna take raloxifene soon
>>
>>7628858
Well as long as you don't grow tits and your dick is still working properly, I guess it's fine.
>>
>>7627509
You used "except" when you should have used "accept".
>>
>>7627509
See the solution to this shut is so easy, just make every bathroom gender neutral. Tear out all of the urinals and put stalls everywhere. While we are at it let's make the gaps at the bottom smaller so it's harder to perv.

But honestly, pervs are gonna perv. Should we have separate bathrooms for gays and lesbians too?

But transphobes want something to whine about so yeah...that way they can pretend to be good people. Nice try OP.
>>
>>7627509
Also, why the fuck does it matter anyways? I could think your full of shit, but if you want to be called a polygenderwolfbreedperson i'll call you that to be nice. Unless you are dick to me of course, then I wont.
>>
>>7627509
polygenderfluid could pass as one of the hundreds of tumblr genders
>>
>>7629335
I'm a trans girl and I don't want men in my women's bathroom, sorry.
>>
>>7629432
Bathrooms are not special. Its just a place to piss and shit. Thats all.

Guys have to learn eventually that woman poop too.
>>
>>7627509
Lets be real. Users on 4chan know this. It really is tumblr that perpetuates these ideas. I see ridiculous posts with over 40,000 notes daily. You have to beat them at their own game for them to understand that they're wrong. Classic transsexuals/genders need to distance themselves from otherkin identities and the introduction of the 70 new genders.
>>
>>7629335
Locker rooms are the issue, not bathrooms
>>
>>7629432
Sorry, but you can't always get what you want. I don't want to pay taxes, have to go outside in the rain, or live in the same country as ugly and stupid people.

>>7629630
So do the same with locker rooms then.
>>
>>7627522
In the UK women can retire earlier. If a male is legally trans she can claim pension money from the government years earlier.
>>
>>7630017
Well, I don't know anything about legal transition over there, but over here in the US, you pretty much have to get surgery to change your legal gender. None of these transtrenders go that far. Heck, most of them don't even get hormones or legally change their name. Nothing permanent, just clothes usually.
>>
>>7630044
Doesn't it vary by state?
>>
>>7630053
Yeah, but the vast majority require surgery.
>>
>>7629630
Just make locker rooms gender neutral and give everybody their own cubicles to change in and their own showers, or for swimming pools showers where you have to stay clothed.
>>
>>7628624
If its cost that is the problem, orchiectomy costs like $2k. Anyone should be able to at least get a loan for that much. If you don't jump at the chance to cut your balls off then you're a fetishist anyway not a real trans.
>>
>>7631316
Orchi has negative impact on results of future SRS though.
>>
>>7631509
you're a fetishist anyway not a real trans.
>>
>>7629630
So should we have separate locker rooms for gays and lesbians then???
>>
>>7631543
Says the old creepy hon.
>>
>>7631566
t. man
>>
>>7630053
All states require surgery, what varies by state is which ones qualify.

Some take ffs and vocal surgery, while others require full GRS. Even if you have these, however, you can't abstain from a draft should one be called if you already are signed up.
>>
>>7631557
How about separate locker cubicles for everyone? >>7630450

Then nobody has to worry about being perved on, regardless of orientation.
>>
>>7631612
Texas and New York don't require surgery.

Realistically the draft won't be called up. Men can get refused financial aid at college and driver's licenses if they aren't registered, but would they check if an MTF was registered for those, even if she was legally required to be?

Do FTMs not have to register then?
>>
>>7631509
That's stupid. In what way would it have a negative impact?
>>
>>7631938
Scrotum shrinks without testicles, which coupled with scar tissue gives less tissue to work with for the surgeon.
>>
>>7628680
this is what cis people actually believe
>>
>>7627509
If the system is so easily exploitable, why aren't more people exploiting it? If it really is so easy as telling people "I'm (insert made up gender here)" why doesn't a significant portion of the population do it?

And what exactly are the benefits of claiming to be trans? Someone mentioned a few years early retirement and according to >>7628680 winning online arguments. That honestly doesn't seem like anything at all.
>>
>>7632108
>it doesn't happen (much) therefore it can't happen
>>
>>7627522
>>7630017
Legal things like early retirement, quotas and maternity leave are just the minor end.

The big deal is the societal privileges women get. Scholarships and grants, charities to encourage you into whatever field you want to enter, lower physical requirements for any profession that involved manual work, etc etc.
>>
>>7627509
Hey if you want to make people hate you by pretending, and possibly make yourself infertile by going on HRT then by all means go right ahead.

Ultimately you only hurt yourself in doing so, even if you have a 'thrill' in the moment.
>>
>>7632128
The whole point is that it doesn't happen much. 0.3 percent of the population is trans, so any exploitation of the system is necessarily smaller than that since fake trans people would skew the percentage higher. And again, what benefits are they getting? Early retirement? Who fucking cares? The retirement age is too high already. Don't be so butthurt just cuz' someone outsmarted the system. Join them. C'mon, I'll even help you choose your new name.
>>
>>7631543
>>7631316
Hon like you calling people fatishists is hilarious
>>
>>7632209
Obviously the current exploitation isn't the maximum, and there's no reason for it to drop in future and every reason for it to increase.

Also that 0.3% necessarily won't include people who claim the perks being trans offers but answer surveys as though they're cis.

>And again, what benefits are they getting? Early retirement? Who fucking cares? The retirement age is too high already.
Just throw money at more people why don't you! Why don't we all just retire at 30!

>Don't be so butthurt just cuz' someone outsmarted the system.
The issue is that people are punished for their sex, making them lose out if they don't call themselves trans.

>Join them. C'mon, I'll even help you choose your new name.
W-well, okay...
>>
>>7632259
>Also that 0.3% necessarily won't include people who claim the perks being trans

'perks' like being rejected by my family, and treated like a freak? Perks like feeling like I should just kill myself everyday? Sounds pretty rad to me
>>
>>7632300
Yes, good reasons for them not to consider themselves actually trans and not to 'come out' except when a government form requires it.
>>
>>7632259
>Also that 0.3% necessarily won't include people who claim the perks being trans offers but answer surveys as though they're cis.
>Yes, good reasons for them not to consider themselves actually trans and not to 'come out' except when a government form requires it.

Sure. And the government it's going to get suspicious when it sees the same person claiming to be trans on one set of forms while on another set of forms they claim to be cis.

>Just throw money at more people why don't you! Why don't we all just retire at 30!

If you wanna work yourself to death at 80 years old, go for it.
>>
>>7632418
I don't think the government every form you've ever filled in against your responses to LGBT surveys.
>>
>>7632163
>The big deal is the societal privileges women get. Scholarships and grants, charities to encourage you into whatever field you want to enter, lower physical requirements for any profession that involved manual work, etc etc.
Wouldn't people being able to "exploit" pretending to be trans be a good thing then? It would help wear down the distinction between the genders and help eliminate these silly double standards.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 500x321px
>>7631557
>>7631619
This is a fucking stupid idea. For so many reasons. You can't just expand the size of every locker room by 100%, expect the pools/gyms/schools to pay for it, fill them with cubicles and expect people to use this new system all because some trainies are afraid they might get peeped on.
>>
>>7632495
Indeed, it could be done openly as an act as protest.
>>
>>7631894
As long as ftms fully transitioned after their 18th birthday they don't have to register for selective service.
>>
>>7632002
A trans who doesn't get an orchi will push their testicles up into their inguinal canals most of the time anyway I assume, as part of tucking, and taking anti-androgens for years will shrink them raisin-size anyway. It's no different. And the tissue of the scrotum isn't touched if you get the inguinal orchiectomy.
>>
>>7632496
You're right, people worried about being peeped on shouldn't be pandered to.

A single communal co-ed locker room for everybody!
>>
>>7632608
So if an mtf can get her documents changed before her 18th, can she avoid the draft too?
>>
>>7632496
that's called sarcasm retard. I know that idea is ridiculous. Im making fun of how idiotic this whole thread is.
>>
>>7632496
>You can't just expand the size of every locker room by 100%
Just make individual cubicles in both locker rooms.
>>
>>7632495
>>7632521
>/lgbt/ - Faking being trans to steal privilege
>>
>>7632714
women have to register for the draft nowadays

enjoy ur equality
>>
>>7641465
Out of the many countries that have actual conscription, not just a register, only one (1) requires women to be conscripted too.
>>
>>7629999
Quads has a point
>>
>>7636345
>individual cubicles in both locker rooms
Just have one gender neutral locker room with individual cubicles.
>>
>>7630017
Wtf, why? Women overall live longer and work less, if anything they should retire later.
>>
>>7628809
Are fat men women? I've seen some with massive tits.
>>
>>7647519
Female privilege.
>>
>>7628733
What manga/doujinshi?
>>
>people can be assholes. See? Society is worthless, lets end it
I wonder what OP would do if he finds out being percieved as trans is something negative most of the time.
>>
>>7627509
You can't prove pain, hunger, emotions, or dizziness either.
>>
>>7628680
this is unironically truth, though

t. autistic gay atheist mexican mixed race manlet
>>
>>7631894
For financial aid, everybody I know got a letter of exemption from the Selective Service. But I registered and got a card and everything. Easier.
>>
>>7656579
>PET scan
>CT scan
>MRI, fMRI

Not sure if uneducated or a hon. God help you if you are both.
>>
>>7657110
If this is proof, than hormones in the bloodstream is proof of gender dysphoria. These senses are all more abstract than that.
>>
>>7658118
Replace uneducated with can't read
>>
File: xqZMW.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
xqZMW.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>this thread
>>
>>7658182
You're welcome. This show ain't free. 5 dolla please.
>>
>>7627509
I don't see how any normal person would actually want to get on hormones though unless there was actual psychological pain caused by not being on them.

Like, your idea says "polygenderfluid" but only tumblr's will say that shit and there's literally no medical intervention that needs to occur. Like idk what the hell you're complaining about, it's been the same with furries for years and everyone knows they're all nuts. No one can tech prove furries aren't reincarnated animals in human bodies or something, but only autists go around caring about this in particular.

So again, idk what the hell you're talking about by a flawed system, if by the system you mean "the system of knowing if something is true" because at that point it's just russell's teapot bullshit.
>>
>>7630017
>she
>>
>>7658450
Not to mention most of the trenders are biologically female. Most of them do not want the effects of testosterone. It's literally all an excuse to try out different clothes and hairstyles, not gaming the system or anything.
>>
>>7627509
Actually, you are making the claim, so the burden of proof lies on your shoulders.

You claim to be polygenderfluid, you present the evidence.
>>
>>7628680
>>7627509
You autists have no idea about how real life works, do you?
Anything you could "gain" from pretending to be some special snowflake memegender is not anything you would want in the first place.
You think people just hand money to trannys for shit like this? You think we get special awards or some shit for just being the way we are?
Or maybe you think its some kind of treat to use the bathroom of the gender we identify as?
You've been in a publick bathroom or a locker room, right? its fucking awful. Id do the same thing in mens bathrooms that I do in womens: wait until its empty and rush in to use the john. Its just less likely that bad shit would happen in the womens than in the mens. I would prefer a single occupency bathroom but thats not always available. I just dont get the logic behind these arguments. This isnt some awesome thing I get to do or something. This isn't a privilege. I just want to reduce the likelihood of getting fucking murdered or harassed.
>>
>>7657043
Yeah, slight problem though.
Getting to play the victim card means you must already have something that makes you disadvantaged at best, crippled at worst.

Sure, people may be nicer to you as a member of the victim group, but you'll have to deal with the consequences of being part of said group.

What OP is suggesting is at best pretending to be Trans without transition, which would be like pretending to be HIV positive without actually having it.
Some people may support you, but most will just feel you're a degenerate who needs to die.

At worst, OP is suggesting actual transition without being Trans, something that ironically, would give him gender dysphoria.
Or to simplify it, it's like pouring hydrochloric acid on your eyes to get treated kindly since you're now blind.
Except only the previously mentioned few people will actually be nice to you, while almost everyone else thinks you're a freak.
>>
>>7627509
g8 b8
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.