[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the LGBTP community feel about Mike Pence?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: pence.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
pence.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
How does the LGBTP community feel about Mike Pence?
>>
>>7626635
Frankly, I find some of his views on social issues to be rather shocking.
>>
>>7626635
I want him to fuck my boipucci tbqh
>>
>>7626635
Hes an amazing speaker though, the speeches he gives are electric.
>>
>>7626647
He really gets me AMPED up about the changes he will bring.
>>
>>7626635
I think he will spark more bigotry in the GOP against gays
>>
File: 1464329189403.jpg (312KB, 470x627px) Image search: [Google]
1464329189403.jpg
312KB, 470x627px
>>7626635
>LGBTP
>P
/pol/, please stop trying to meme this, it's not happening
>>
File: CEASE.png (100KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
CEASE.png
100KB, 500x382px
>>7626635
>LGBTP
>P
LGBT doesn't have a P, or a Q, or any other letters
it shouldn't even have a T
>>
>>7626635
he's a cute!
>>
File: 1485047211543.jpg (28KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1485047211543.jpg
28KB, 413x395px
>>7626647
>rather shocking
Kek
>>
>>7626635
>LGBTP
Did you mean LGBT? Or LGB Drop The T
>>
>>7626647
fpbp
>>
>>7626708

Confirmed, given the absence of even mentions of LGBT in the whitehouse site.

Your best shot is to mobilise against him
>>
>>7626708
I think radical leftists waving a rainbow flag as if that suddenly proves their point do a better job than Pence.
>>
>>7626732
That's what they said about the T and the Q
>Tfw LGBTQ flyers on campus
>Tfw AGP movement is growing
>>
File: pP-XV5Sm_400x400.jpg (16KB, 356x356px) Image search: [Google]
pP-XV5Sm_400x400.jpg
16KB, 356x356px
I may not agree with the stuff he says, but I have a lot of respect for him. The way he keeps calm in interviews is amazing.

Also look at him, I cannot think of a person that is and looks this /comfy/

I'm not American tho, so really, watts it to me? I shouldn't be shocked
>>
>>7631096
Honestly the P fits more accurately than the T ever did.

>LGB = I want to sleep with people society thinks is icky
>P = I want to sleep with people society thinks is icky
>T = I'm trapped in the wrong body

I mean obviously there's a lot wrong with the P, legally and morally, but Ts have more in common with otherkin than they do with LGB.
>>
>>7626635
He is so fucking /comfy/ and cute. He can shock me anytime.
>>
>>7631356
>LGB = I want to have consensual sex with an adult
>P = I want to take advantage of an underdeveloped mind in a defenseless body that thinks genitals are no more than playthings with cute names.

Let's not compare them any further eh?
>>
How he views Christianity's relationship with current social issues is weird sometimes. Like, I feel the exact opposite is going on whenever it's brought up.

However, I gotta give him credit on how he ran his state outside of that one stupid law and he certainly acts a hell of a lot better than he main president. If it wasn't for some of his ideas I probably would've voted for him if he ran instead of Trump.
>>
>>7633239
I thought the P stood for that shitty thing with the TLC show about polygamy's hosts and Supreme Court not hearing them.
>>
>>7630795
Are we talking the new site? The news about that was basically just cleaning house. Bush did the same thing when Obama came in.
>>
>>7633333
quints to exterminate the gays mike pence desu
>>
File: faggotry.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>7626635
He's a pretty good guy op he will help Trump run the country better, I know it's shocking news to you
>>
>>7633367
i masturbate to him
>>
>>7631356
Overlap with T:

>discrimination/violence for being gender non-conforming

(Note, this is true even for gays that otherwise act in a way that suits their gender, given that some people think even being gay in the first place is a deep defiance of gender roles. But it's especially true for anyone who "reads" as gay.)

>considered a sexual perversion by large numbers of people
>if you're trans, no matter WHAT gender you're attracted to, someone considers you a faggot

>>7631356
>pedos just want to abuse their power over something small and helpless maymay

No. Pedophila - as in, the attraction ITSELF - is a brain disorder, not a warped power trip. Damage to the brain stem and some types of degenerative disease can even induce it.

Meaning, pedos range as much as the rest of the population in terms of moral compass, impulse control, etc. We have a skewed sense of what kind of person a pedophile is because generally, the only ones that come to our attention do so through the legal system, i.e. as offenders. Statistically though, it's highly unlikely that every pedophile that exists is an offender - there must be those who choose not to, and without being able to identify them in the general population, they can't be studied.

>in b4 "normalizing pedophilia" hysteria
>>
File: 1485214968279.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485214968279.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>7626647
>>
Pence is the silver daddy whose going to get rid of lezshits and hons.
>>
>>7634063
>implying he (or any Conservative) gives a shit about lesbos

He's out to get fags.
>>
I disagree with Pence and his moral views, but I actually think he has some sort of deep sense of morality as a sense of his person. He's concerned about his image, but is also concerned with maintaining an internally consistent moral compass guided by his Cristian beliefs. Really, by pointing out some parts of common ground that exist in those fundamental beliefs and in helping LGBT+ have rights and acceptance, he can ultimately be convinced to accept those rights.

Also I think it's a good wakeup call for LGBT+ people. Folks like Pence didn't just disappear off the face of the earth in 2015 with an SC ruling. People need to learn how to talk to fundamentalist Christians about LGBT+ inclusion in society, not just pretend they're irrelevant.

Also, It's "LGBT" or "LGBT+" because it represents a political coalition of people who advocate for each others rights and social acceptance, not because all those things are somehow the 'same.' The only 'sameness' between them is that the group doesn't enjoy the same rights or social acceptance because of nonconformity to gender (inc. sexuality) roles.

Also, acting on pedophilia is wrong because children are mentally and socially incapable of meaningfully consenting to sexual activity. Now, there might be a person who is sexually attracted to children and really doesn't know how to *not* be attracted to them, i.e. can't help it. These people probably do deserve help. But, the help they deserve isn't "let them fuck children." It's shit like counseling. Also, they don't get a letter in the acronym. That shit's long enough as it is. LGBT+, or GSM (gender and sexual minorities) works just fine.

Death to Fascists, R.I.P. Widge.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.